Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Pushing her boundaries.... and having more fun.
3.3k words
4.4
5.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we are both completely relaxed and rejuvenated by our long hot soak I suggest we dry off and have some more fun.

"More fun?, How much more can we have?" You ask.

"Oh you'll see."

I suggest a little photoshoot to check all our outfits still fit and have the desired effect. "Oh that does sound fun," you reply.

We dry each other off, change into dressing gowns (obviously nothing underneath) and you reapply your makeup and dry your hair. "First, may I suggest your nurse outfit.... I'll get the room ready while you get changed."

You find the outfit in the wardrobe as I head to the spare room to reposition a few bits. When you step into the room, you see I've cleared the furniture away from one wall so we have the perfect canvas to shoot against. You strike a few poses as I readily snap away. Once we've got enough great photos, I suggest we might need a maid to tidy up.

You head off to change and a few minutes later you reappear in your maid outfit, heels and fishnet stockings. My jaw almost hits the floor, especially as I see your boobs almost bursting out the top. Again you pose perfectly, a mixture of naughty, coy and downright slutty. I'm aware of my cock poking up out of my dressing gown. You spot him at the same time, jokingly asking if I'm having fun!

"How could I not when you look like that, and let me photograph you so I'll be able to perve on you whenever I want."

"Right my choice this time" you demand as you head off to find your next outfit. I'm confused when you come back naked but carrying the pieces of the waiters outfit. "For you this time," you teasing gesture to me to come over to you. You put the cuffs on my wrist and pass the thong to me to put on. Lastly I pick up the bow tie and fix it in place. I pose for you as you happily snap away.

"I'm almost done, but just need one more thing," you tell me, and with that you rip the thong off me leaving me standing almost naked in front of you, my cock rock hard again. "Perfect," you say as you start snapping again.

After a few more minutes, you've got everything you need and head off for your next outfit. I decide to stay as I am which gives you a nice surprise when you return a few minutes later in your new deep red, one piece lingerie.

You strike a few poses including a few of your sexy ass, bending over so I can see your pussy and ass perfectly. "Wow, we're going to have quite a collection," I jokingly tease "plenty of room for a few more," you reply "let's make the most of it," as you slip off to pick out another outfit.

This time you return in your black bra and thong with the frilly pink trim. "Oh an excellent choice," I say with a beaming smile. "Here let me help you" as I position you; bent over, ass facing the camera giving me the perfect view of your glistening pussy peaking past the thong. "Don't forget these too," as you turn round thrusting your ample cleavage towards the camera. "How could I forget those?" I jokingly reply.

"A couple more?", I ask.... "One more," you suggest.

You are gone for what seems like an eternity but when you enter the room I'm stunned. There you are in stripper heels, black stockings, the shortest possible, tight skirt, white blouse - half unbuttoned, bright red bra and matching lipstick you hair is tied up loosely into a bun.

"Ooh I didn't know my sexcretary was coming too!! You look amazing, we're definitely getting lots of pics" I joke.

Wait until you find my surprise," you tease. As I lean in towards you to explore your body you push me away

"No, no, no... stay there," you command, "you'll see soon enough."

You strike a few poses, front facing; side on, skirt slightly hitched; bending over forwards and I greedily snap every possible image I can, until you think I've earned my reward. You "clumsily" drop the pencil you have holding your hair up and it drops down over your shoulders. You bend over to pick it up and I see a flash of bright red. "Ooh naughty."

You pick up the pencil and sit in the chair in the corner, suddenly you flick your legs wide open and I see what you are really wearing.... the red pearl crotchless knickers. "Oh my god, even naughtier than I thought," I mumble. I quickly try to snap you in your exposed state but you snap your legs back together refusing me and further sight "a girl has to have secrets you know," you tease.

I desperately try to convince you to let me take more photos of you but you refuse saying "nope, time's up for today..... look it's time for your next appointment." pointing to a schedule you're pretending to holding.

"Oh yes, you're correct Miss Lovebug, my apologies".

Moving towards you, you turn and start to walk out the room. "Oh no, not just yet," I demand as you stand waiting for your orders. "You're far too overdressed."

I stand right behind you once more and reaching around your hips, unzip your skirt, letting it fall to the floor around you. My hands move up and undo the remainder of the buttons fighting to keep your breasts held within your tight blouse. "Far too restricting," I tut. "That's much better," and I help you out of the sleeves and again let the garment drop to the floor.

"Now we're starting to see the full Miss Lovebug, and I have to say I'm LOVING what I'm seeing...... so far."

"So far?" you think, what does that mean.

Quickly I unhook your bra clasps and free your wonderful breasts and very perky nipples from their bright red cage. You're left standing in front if me, facing away, in just your pearl knickers and black stocking. "Even better.... now let's see what else we can do for you."

"These I think should be next." I tell you, as I start tugging and the soft red fabric around your waist, pulling the knickers down exposing your ass and then pussy. "See, so much better?" I question. You nod in approval.

"Right then, come with me I think you're ready now, although we might need those heels off for a bit. You can keep them for later though!"

I lead you into the bedroom and around the room, over to the window. "No, people might see me!" You say, half in a panic.

"It's OK, remember your safety words," I comfort.

"Orange" you clearly say.

"Let me check then. It's OK there's no one out there, just a couple of squirrels and I'm sure they won't mind!" I joke. "Look no one can see you anyway it's a private garden."

"OK, but no blindfold" you agree.

"Deal" I confirm.

I help you stand onto the windowsill, stepping out if your heels as you do.

"Stand here, legs wide apart." I command. You follow the order, shuffling your legs wider and, without being told, you fold your arms behind your back, pushing your already perky breasts up and out further.

"Good girl, still remembering your orders, I see."

I stand beside you on the floor, now both at the same head height, my cock brushing against your ass. My hands start to explore your breasts, reaching round your body and soon dart downwards towards your pubic hair. Expecting you to flinch, I'm impressed as you remain stationary. I nuzzle and kiss your neck, also moving up to nibble your earlobes.

Again, no movement from you, so I move one step further and slide one finger down, reaching your pussy. Then another, and another, brushing against you, teasing you and again showing me how turned on and wet you are. Soon the 3 fingers have explored further and are entering your gaping, desperate pussy. Deeper and deeper they go until they can't reach any further. Then they dart outwards spreading you from the inside. You groan in pleasure as the sensation overwhelms you.

All the time my kissing becomes more passionate and you're turning your head round to meet my lips. My tongue delves inside your mouth as your groans deepen further. Fingers thrusting in and out, soon it's 4 then a thumb too, and my whole hand is fucking your aching pussy as another wave engulfs you and your legs give way as you cum so hard when one final thrust tips you over the edge. I hold you tight with my other arms and I wiggle my fingers and tease your pussy until you can't take it anymore.

"Oh fuck, how many fingers was that??"

"All 5" I proudly reply. "I wasn't sure you'd cope. I love you.... and look no one saw you."

"I don't care if they did," you reply. "Fuck me, that was amazing."

"Right, no rest for the wicked, over here." I pull you off the sill and lead you over to the bed. "Onto your back, over there please."

You position yourself in the middle of the bed, on your back as I climb on top of you. "Just got a couple of bits to do," I tell you, and before you realise, your right arm is being pulled towards the corner of the bed and tied tight in place. "Now your other arm please." As I move round the bed, you move your arm towards me and as I reach the other corner it's quickly bound into place.

"You're so sexy when you're tied up. Hang on, wait here while I get my phone." I few seconds later I return. "I can't leave this moment uncaptured," taking a few further pics. "Ooh now let's try this too," as I tie your feet to the posts too. "Perfect." I admire you as I stand at the end of the bed to look over you, lying tied to all four corners of the bed, spread out and exposed, naked except for a pair of black stockings.

Slowly I move round the bed, considering my next move, edging past all the toys which remain laid out so neatly. "This one," I mutter, holding something in my hands, my back to you so you are unable to see. "What, which one, what is it?" You beg.

Soon you hear a pulsing vibration and what sounds like sucking. "Oooooh my new toy," you think. "I think you'll like this one." I suggest as I slide onto the bed and kneel astride you. Instead if heading for your clitoris as you expect I lean over and gently "kiss" your breast with the toy. "Ooh," you giggle as it tickles you.

"How about now?" I move the toy, positioning the suction cap right onto your left nipple causing it to start sucking your already hard teat. Your groans start to build and I can tell you are enjoying the sensation. "How about more power?" I turn the vibe setting up to the highest. "Oh god, oh god," you start to scream. Your breathing increases, as your hips start to buck slightly against my weight and the straps holding you down.

Leaving the vibe sat on your nipple I get off you and head back to 'the treasure trove' of toys, "this should work." You're no longer paying attention to me and as I turn back round I see you are far more focused on trying to free your arms to touch yourself than what I am up to. "This might help you," I suggest as your focus snaps back to me.

Another vibrator, this time your rabbit, head turned on to the wide rotations and full vibration setting. Your eyes light up. "Please fuck me, I need to cum."

"Not yet, you'll get to earn it." I place the rabbit neatly against your pussy, the ears just against your clitoris, the shaft just spreading your labia. Instead of easing it inside you, you're shocked when I just leave it there and remove my hand. The release of the downward pressure is enough to take the edge off the sensation and yet to keep you close to orgasm. I grin as you realise your predicament. "If you can stay still you might get to cum," I tease, knowing full well you'd never manage that.

"I just need to get a few bits, stay here and have fun," I joke. You groan in frustration trying hard not to scream at me. I move back to the dresser and surveying what I might need next, picking up a few items and position them under the bed to one side. I'm careful not to let you see, not that you would notice anyway, you're so deep in concentration trying not to move and dislodge either vibrator. "Oh fucking hell!" I hear you scream.

Moments later.... "I fucking hate you, you're too good at teasing me."

For the final time I head back to the bed and hide my selections ready to be used later. I notice that both vibrators are quieter now and are lying beside you on the bed, muffled by the thick duvet. "Ooops, couldn't you stay still?"

"Maybe I can help with that, " I reach over and untie one arm and leg, move round the bed and free the others too. You rub your wrists now free from their tight bonds.

"This way." I signal to you to shuffle towards the side of the bed. "On all fours, ass in the air please!". You quickly follow the request and reposition yourself. You are confused as I start to tie first one knee and then the other to the ends of the bed. "Here I think you'll need this," as I hand you a pillow to put under your chest.

"Now pass me your arms please, back under your body to hold your ankles."

You do as requested.

"Mmm If only you could see how you look right now, your ass is so perfect, spread and exposed like that" "Right now it's time we tested this tape out......pink or black". You realise I'm talking about the bondage tape.

"Pink please... to match my heels"

"An excellent choice," I praise. No sooner had you chosen, than I'm wrapping your wrist and ankle in a figure of 8 pattern and circling the middle with the tape to hold you in place, now the same on the other side. "Oh I have to have a few shots of this."

First from above, then from right behind, catching sight of your exposed ass, then looking up and focusing on your glistening, dripping wet pussy. Then finally from the front, seeing your head down on the bed, arms pulled behind you, ass sticking up.

"Now let's see what these toys could do if we use the properly." Within seconds, you feel your pussy being teased and explored by what you soon realise is the rabbit, still on its high setting, now being slow edged inside you. The ears hit your clit and you scream in pleasure, cumming almost immediately.

A few more deep hard thrusts with the toy and you're about to cum again. This time I stop just as I sense the wave building, pulling the toy out completely. More groans from you as you accept your fate. "I'm not sure this is the best way?" I question.

"It is, it's amazing, only bettered by your cock. Oh, please I need your cock inside me though... please."

"Not yet, later though"

I turn the rabbit over so the ears are facing up and reinsert it into your pussy. As I tip it down slightly, the ears rub against your asshole, tickling and making your ass wriggle uncontrollably. "See I thought you'd like it." I thrust the shaft in and out of your pussy, each push making the ears drive your ass wild. To help, I hold the rabbit in place with my stomach and grab both ass cheeks with my hands, gripping tight and spreading them wider still.

More muffled groans of pleasure emanate from deep within the duvet. I slide the rabbit out of you and playfully run a couple of fingers up your pussy and over your ass. The warm juice from you pussy, now cooling in the air. I leave you to regain your breath slightly before burying my tongue deep into your pussy, taking you so close to the edge again. "Mmmmm you know how much I love the taste of your pussy on my tongue!"

I pull away and you groan in frustration. "Don't worry, you'll be cumming again soon" I comfort, and I run my fingers over your ass once more.

You re-position your ass so my finger is pressed against your asshole. I hear your muffled voice from the duvet, "Please Sir, I want to try the butt plug, the new one. I know you love it, I want to try it. "

I'm slightly taken by surprise. "If you are sure? Remember your safety words if it's at all uncomfortable."

"Of course," you reply.

I pick up the lube and butt plug and bring them back to the bed, and squirt a little of the cool liquid on your back and let it slide down towards your ass, my finger coating itself and circling your asshole, now slightly opened from the previous teasing. I squirt some more lube over the tip of the butt plug and slowly press it against you, opening your asshole slightly further. A wiggle from you and a little bit of pressure from me and the plug is soon slipping inside you, as you groan in pleasure as you feel full in a way you've never experienced before.

I leave you to settle and feel comfortable with the new sensation before turning on the bullet held within it, starting with the lowest continuous setting. At the same time I grab hold of your hips and pull myself towards you and thrust my cock deep into your pussy, my balls rebounding into your clitoris, making you scream out loud, first muffled into the duvet then the full effect as I help pull your head up.

With every thrust, the vibrations tingle the tip of my cock and it's not long before its twitching inside you. I try to fight it, to keep going, but I can't and my pace builds as I thrust deeper and faster, twitching and then exploding my hot cum inside your pussy once again. Feeling me orgasm tips you over the edge and you cum hard against me, forcing every last drop from my shaft and balls. I grip your hips hard to hold myself inside you and the single thrust of my cock is enough to send you over the edge again as you collapse into the bed. After a minute or two to get our breath back, I turn off the bullet and slide the butt plug gently out of you, admiring your now gaping ass.

I release your wrists and ankles from the tape and unbind your knees as you slump down onto the bed in a satisfied heap. I snuggle up next you as we kiss and cuddle and catch our breath.

"How was that then?" I ask.

"Amazing," you shakily reply.

Hours pass and we're still snuggling in bed, when we realise it's now dark outside. I lead you, both still naked, downstairs and you snuggle on the sofa as I relight the fire and snuggle next to you. We sit, eat snacks and snuggle late into the night, only moving for more food or to put the occasional log onto the fire.