Sensual Spa Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monty is a great cook, and even better is the fact that he loves cooking. So we won't be going hungry this week, that's for sure," Luke said.

As he said this, it dawned on her that she was in St. Lucia, a tropical paradise, with her lover whom she hadn't seen for over six months, and they were sitting there talking like everything was as it always is. She looked at the handsome man standing in front of her, and as she stared into his rich chocolate-colored eyes, his smile deepened, and his features softened.

"You, ok?" he asked warmly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Perfect actually, but I've missed you so much that I am still getting used to the fact that we're here together," she said.

"No worries, my love. We are going to have a great time, and I have lots of surprises for you this week," he said as he leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on her soft lips.

"Eat some breakfast, princess. I've already eaten, and when you're done, we'll plan out the rest of our day." He smiled down on her again and turned to leave the room, but she stopped him short.

"You know I had the strangest dream last night," she began, and he turned his head to face her, his eyes were narrowed, and his smile was drawn a little tighter, falling just short of a grin as she went on.

"You were in it, and these two exotic girls with dark green eyes..." She said.

"Is that so, my love? You've got to tell me all about it, but first, eat something and get cleaned up. A couple of old friends are going to drop over a little later this morning, and I'm sure that they are going to be glad to see you..."

"Again," he said as a Cheshire grin bloomed across his handsome face.

He turned and closed the door behind him, and the aroma of the food seduced her, so she picked up the tray and set it on her lap. She couldn't help but wonder, as she sat there eating the delicious meal that Monty had prepared for her, exactly what he meant by "again". More hungry than curious, she continued to eat but vowed to get to the bottom of his comment when she saw him. In the meantime, the white curtains danced in the tropical breezes, and Summer was blissfully unaware of the sensual adventures ahead of her.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Authors Postscript: Thank you for reading my little story. I hope you enjoyed it. I am planning several more episodes in this series and I would dearly love your feedback. Please remember to leave this story a grade (stars) and post a comment if you are so inclined. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this.