Sent Away Ch. 01

Story Info
My mother's lover turns his attentions on me.
1.6k words
4.45
22.2k
36

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

When my father left in a fit of anger my mother took it out on me. She then proceeded to bounce around from unhappy relationship to unhappier relationship always blaming me for her inability to keep a man. Most of the men were creeps and even I knew that they were just using my mother for sex. Too many nights I lay in bed masturbating listening to them fuck her and my mother debasing herself in desperate attempts to hook on to someone. Anyone it seemed.

One night her male guest crept into my room and tried crawling into my bed. When I cried out in panic my mother rushed in to see what the commotion was about. She went ballistic. At first I thought she was attacking her pervert companion and so did he. I will never forget the look in his eye when we both realized that my mother was ranting at me, accusing me of trying to seduce her lover. With a malicious smirk on his face the man effortlessly dragged my mother away by the arm and judging my the sounds emanating from her room fucked her senseless to quieten her down.

In the morning while I was getting breakfast he came down to the kitchen disheveled and half-dressed. He still had that knowing larcenous look in his eye as he stood in the doorway with his shirt unbuttoned exposing his hefty hairy chest. As he began to saunter towards me I noticed that his pants were open and hanging loosely about his hips. The look in his eye made me very nervous.

With a lecherous smirk the man slowly advanced on me. Being slightly terrified I watched him unable to move, mesmerized until he stood before me. At only eighteen I would be no match for this large, full grown man that now loomed over me forcing me into the hard counter behind us. I could smell the reek of their sex oozing from his body. Breathing raggedly the man whispered hoarsely into my hair, "Your mother is an incredible fuck." He was so matter-of-fact and such a large presence that I could only croak some nonsense in response. Chuckling at my flustered state he pressed himself more fully into me pinning me against the counter while murmuring, "A very, very, very, good fuck."

With every 'very' my tormentor pumped his body lightly into mine. Mewing helplessly I raised my hands in a pathetic attempt to push him away. Snorting at my weak ineffective effort my mothers fucker slapped my hands away before pressing himself fully against my body so that I could feel his aroused state. Without warning he grasped a hand full of my hair pulling my face harshly up to his and before I could even think of doing something he was kissing me violently. Pressed bodily into the hard counter with his firm grip in my hair the man ground his mouth over mine.

I could feel his stubble savaging my skin raw as he kissed me hard. My hands came up to vainly push against his heaving chest as I instinctively tried to pull away when the man forced his tongue past my lips. Clenching my teeth I was able to keep his vile tongue out of my mouth as he pulled viciously on my hair. With his mouth clamped tightly over mine and tongue slavering over my lips and teeth my mothers fucker used his free hand reached into my robe to caress my cock and balls. Closing his hand over my boyhood the bastard squeezed, hard, then pulled and twisted until I screamed. My scream of pain was muted by the man ramming his horrid tongue deeply into my mouth and throat.

Twisting my boyhood painfully and pulling my hair the bastard tongue fucked my mouth while grinding his pelvis and now very erect cock into my body. Overwhelmed I couldn't fight back anymore and my mothers fucker took my surrender as compliance. With me hanging limply between his body and the counter the man's attack became less remorseless but more intense. Still tongue fucking my mouth he released his painful grips and pushed my robe from my shoulders and down my arms. Using the robes belt he managed to crudely tie my arms behind my back.

With my robe open and my body exposed the man ceased his assault on my mouth while regrasping my hair. Stroking my bare chest he pulled back to look me over like some prize. His loud smirk of derision told me what I already feared was true. Flushing red and shame faced I tried not to look but the prick pulled on my hair forcing me to watch as he roughly pulled down my underwear to expose my erect cock. My face turned crimson with shame and stubble burn as the fucker laughed out loud enjoying my humiliation.

With his grip on my hair making sure that I watched my mothers cruel lover pulled his own cock from his pants. It felt like fire when it brushed over mine and my tormentor chuckled as he rotated his hips to caress our cocks together. Mine seemed pale, puny and small sticking out of my sparse pubic mound while his was thick, glistening and heavily veined protruding from a thick matted thatch of hair. The smell of his and my mothers sex filled the air between us as he reached out to close his fist over both our cocks while I squeaked with distress at another male touching my cock.

Amused, the older man started to slowly, purposefully stroke our cocks together. Though it felt amazing it also felt amazingly wrong. He didn't care, enjoying himself he released his harsh grip on my hair but I couldn't look away as I watched him stroke our cocks together. While I watched in fascination he pressed his thumb against my lips murmuring quietly, "Suck." Without even considering what I was doing I obediently sucked his large thumb into my mouth.

Sucking on this man's thumb I was very aware of my own arousal. The man's hand on my cock and the feeling of my cock sliding over his cock became too much and with little warning my tiny cock erupted. My body spasmed and jerked as I sucked harder on his thumb and my cum gushed over our cocks and his hand. Pinching my cheek with his thumb and fingers my mothers fucker pulled my face up to look into his again. With a malicious smile he hissed, "Yeah baby, that's what daddy's looking for."

My mothers fucker switched hands and continued stroking our cocks with my cum acting as lube. While he stroked us he lightly, gently traced my lips with his cum covered forefinger while consuming me with his dark hooded eyes. Instinctively my tongue flicked out to taste the goo he was spreading over my lips. When his finger grazed over my tongue it stopped and looking forlornly into this domineering man's eyes I sucked his finger into my mouth. Bobbing my head back and forth I felated his cum covered finger clean while the tempo of his stroking hand increased and his hairy chest heaved with building passion.

I felt his cock harden and his grip felt like he was going to rip my cock from my body as he growled forcing another finger into my mouth. The man grunted as his body lurched and I felt the hot spray of his cum onto my body. His hand squeezed our cocks while I screamed helplessly over his fingers pressing deeper into my mouth. When he released his grip I felt another hot gush of his cum splatter over my bare flesh.

Panting, his eyes filled with lust, my mothers lover grabbed my arm harshly spinning me around to face away from him. His fingers in mouth hooked into my cheek pulling my head back painfully while I whimpered with distress. Desperately the lout pulled away my robe to caress my ass with his cum slick hand. I struggled weakly until one of the man's fingers pressed against my anus. I froze before clenching my ass cheeks as tightly as I possibly could. I mewed helplessly when he growled in my ear, "Relax baby and you'll like just as much as your mother did."

The man's still hard slimy cock pressed into my thigh as he tried to push his finger home. Believing I was about to be fucked I tried to scream but his cruel fingers in my mouth muted my effort to a groan of anguish. The brute's finger pressed relentlessly against my asshole until a loud thump on the ceiling distracted him. When my mother's plaintive voice called out, "Harry, honey, where are you?" He, Harry, pulled his finger away.

With a heavy sigh my mothers fucker, Harry, released me. While mother cried out again, "Harry. Honey."

Harry untied my arms and turned me around again to look me in the eye. Harry stared at me with a hard implacable glare until I was shivering with trepidation. Smiling evilly Harry smirked, "Guess I'll have to settle for a repeat of your mother's fat old ass."

Laughing at my shocked expression Harry turned and sauntered away while my mother called out again, "Harry honey, where are you."

Stunned I wiped my hand over my mouth still tasting the mixture of mine and Harry's cum. My underwear was bunched up about my ankles and Harry's cum cooled on my cock and bare flesh. From upstairs I heard my mother's plaintive whine, "Where you been hon...." cut off by a loud slap and a cursed, "Shuddup." Panting nervously I listened to the sounds of hard violent sex and my mothers shrieks of painful pleasure. When my hand brushed over my hard cock I absently began stroking it wondering if my mother was taking Harry's big cock in her ass.