Sent Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry comes for me.
2.3k words
4.53
10.9k
15

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

My life with my mother was complicated and more often than not tumultuous. Her new lover, Harry, wasn't helping things. Since our confrontation in the kitchen Harry had kept his distance and treated me with casual indifference that left me confused, cautiously confused. I was at a loss as to what had really transpired between Harry and I. Having no experience in my young life on how to deal with what had happened and only my mother--I couldn't possibly even mention it to my mother. Harry cast a foreboding presence over my life but he seemed content to ignore me and focus his passions on my mother.

One warm afternoon two weeks after the kitchen incident there was a loud knock on the front door of our house. Reluctantly I tore myself away from the TV and shuffled off to see who it was. The looming figure on the other side of the screen door made my breath catch in my throat and I froze at the unexpected arrival of Harry. Dismayed, I could only watch in suspended silence as the large man slowly, purposely prised open the screen door and entered our front hallway. Harry wafted into the house like an apparition filling the hallway with his presence and smell.

My knees went weak as Harry casually stood over me staring directly down into my eyes. Awed by the man I drew quavering breaths half wondering why he was there, half fearing why he was there. Unable to grasp onto a coherent thought I burst out, "My mother's not home."

Harry seemed to have the hint of a smile on his lips as he rumbled deep in chest responding, "Bobby boy, I'm not here for your mother."

His words swept away any notion of reality I may have imagined. I may have been an eighteen year old virgin but the implications of Harry's unexpected arrival and what he had just said left me no doubt as to why he was there. My brain was screaming, 'Run!!' yet instead under Harry's steady, penetrating gaze my hands grasped the edge of my t-shirt and I pulled it up and off. Harry's gaze didn't waver, the smile on his lips seemed to grow more compelling and menacing as he continued to consume me with his eyes.

Melting mentally before him I absently fumbled with opening the buttons on my cutoffs before pulling them down over my erection and letting them drop to the floor. Harry's smile spread to his eyes but still he was content to just stand there staring deeply into the eyes of the now naked me before him. Without a word Harry reached out to grasp my erect cock dangling in the air between us. My gasp of shock at the touch of his firm strong hand as it enveloped my cock echoed down the hallway. My weakened knees gave out and I would have collapsed if Harry's grip on my cock hadn't held me up.

Harry's chest heaved as he used my cock to pull me towards him and mesmerized I gazed up into his eyes parting my lips expecting to be kissed. Harry wasn't interested. With a startled squeak of dismay I felt myself pushed against the wall as Harry brushed past me and with his firm grip on my cock strode towards the living room. Where my cock went, I followed. My underwear and cutoffs around my ankles forcing me to shuffle clumsily behind Harry as I awkwardly tried to keep up.

Arriving in the living room Harry unceremoniously spun me around and flipped me over the nearest arm of our couch while not letting go of my erection. Squealing with fear that he was going to rip my cock from my body I stumbled over my clothes and crashed face down over the couches edge. Slightly winded I was surprised more than scared to realize that Harry still had a firm on my cock and was pulling it back between my thighs.

Exposed and vulnerable I had no idea what Harry was up to as I tried to comprehend the implications of what he was doing to me. Though his grip was still firm Harry was now stroking my young hard cock causing me to moan wantonly. As Harry's hand stroked me I was dimly aware that he was shedding his clothes. Straining, I could turn my head enough to see the silhouette of the large commanding male standing over me in the afternoon sunlight. When he turned I was awed by the size of the erection protruding from below his gut.

In awe I barely even gasped when Harry drooled hot spit between the cheeks of my ass. With one hand stroking my hard cock Harry's other hand gripped and massaged the firm globe of my butt cheek. While he massaged my ass Harry drooled more spit until it was dribbling down over my balls. Still massaging and still stroking me Harry's thumb slipped into the crack of my ass searching for my pert tight asshole. A primal groan rose from deep inside of me as Harry's spit slick thumb pressed home and with surprisingly little force slipped inside my body leaving me panting and breathless.

Harry's thumb pumped slowly deeper and deeper inside me while his hand gently stroked me to orgasm. It was like an explosion went off in my brain when I came. The number of sensations wracking my body as my cock erupted and my anus convulsed around Harry's thumb had me writhing in ecstasy. Never in my young life had I ever experienced anything like it and by the time Harry's hand had expertly milked the very last drop of cum from my body I was thoroughly spent.

Hanging lifelessly over the arm of the couch still impaled on Harry's thumb I strained to watch as he stroked himself gently with his now cum coated hand. I shivered as I felt more of his drooled spit dribble onto my ass. Moving up close behind me I moaned faintly as I felt Harry start rubbing his cum slick erection over and between my butt cheeks. Harry rubbed himself against me until his cock was wet with a mixture of my cum and his spit. A little whimper escaped my lips when Harry's thumb slipped from my ass but lapsed into the groan of expectation as he ground his body over mine.

The groan grew into a loud moan of desire as Harry began rocking his hips back and forth stroking his cock between the firm cheeks of my ass. With every stroke Harry's large erection slid over my asshole still tingling from the invasion of his thumb. Though I knew what was coming I went dumb with shock when Harry spread my ass cheeks and directed his now seemingly massive cock head towards my pert virgin ass. As Harry's cock head pressed into my body my instinct was to pull away but Harry's hands firmly gripped my hips pulling my body towards him as he pressed his cock into me.

My eyes bulged wide open and I groaned soundlessly as I felt the huge head of Harry's cock spreading open my anus, invading my body. It seemed as though I could feel every bit of Harry's cock, every contour of it as his weight forced his erection past my anus and deep inside my body. Breathless I waved my arms around weakly, my limp hands trying to get him to stop but Harry's massive erection just slipped slowly deeper and deeper into my body. I had never felt so full in my life as Harry's cock possessed my ass, my body.

Harry began to slowly grind his hips into my ass. I could feel his wiry pubic hair brushing over my cheeks and his heavy balls resting between my thighs on my own now shriveled ones. Harry took his time resting the weight of his body on me while still gripping my hips before he harshly thrust himself into me. I heard myself grunt winded though my mind couldn't focus on anything more than the man's cock now buried deeply in my ass. Harry thrust again and again as I groaned into the couch. Pulling back slightly he thrust himself into me again, our bodies meeting with a moist slap and a louder groan of my passion mixed vaguely with pain.

Harry became relentless. Pull back, thrust forward, slap. My groans became one loud undulating moan as I tried to weakly wave him away again. In full rut Harry ignored my futile attempts to brush him off as he mercilessly took my virginity. Through a haze incomprehensible feelings and dazed by the overload of sensations I became aware that Harry was grunting and thrusting himself more determinedly into me. Though I could still feel the girth of his cock as it pistoned in and out of body my ass seemed to have gone numb from his assault.

When Harry suddenly slammed his cock into my body holding on tight, his fingers digging in painfully into my soft hips as I was vaguely aware that he was cumming. He ground his groin into my ass with sharp brutal thrusts and I knew that Harry was filling me with his goo. It was like Harry's body was welded to mine as his thrusts weakened and his grip on my hips relented. I felt thoroughly, completely used and could only moan listlessly as Harry pushed himself off me and his half deflated cock slipped wetly from my gaping asshole.

Hanging over the edge of the couch I slipped into a fugue state no longer aware of my surroundings or the passing of time. My world now seemed to focus on the sensations emanating from my well used ass. I tried to lift my head when I felt Harry had returned but instead moaned feebly as he casually played his big hands over my naked body. Harry's hands caressed my body gently and his light touch left my skin tingling in response. At some point Harry slipped a thin red belt around my waist and cinched it up tight.

Languid now under his soothing stroking hands I was blissfully unaware of what he was up to when Harry slipped back between my legs. I even moaned appreciatively when Harry used the cheeks of my ass to massage his erection again. Harry was gentle and my ass was pliable in his manly grasp. My gentle moaning ceased abruptly when the tip of Harry's now rock rigid cock once again pressed into my anus. Harry's hands spread my ass cheeks as far apart as they could be as he let the considerable weight of his body press his cock deeply into me again.

My silence was replaced by a low keening that rose in volume as I felt the length of Harry's large erect cock slip deeper and deeper into my body, the girth of the thing spreading my tender anus impossibly wide. It wasn't so much pain this time as the feeling of being utterly possessed by this older larger male's cock. Harry's heavy body drove his cock to the hilt inside my compliant ass crushing my slighter form into the couch arm abruptly cutting off my keening wail. I felt as much as heard Harry's groan of animal lust as he rested his great bulk over me.

Bracing his large hands on my lower back, Harry crushed my body against the sofas edge driving the air from my lungs as he pushed himself off me. Breathlessly I felt every vein of Harry's throbbing cock as it slipped from my ass. Stars burst in my eyes as the sensations pulsing out from my asshole swept over my body and Harry's weight was driving his erection back into me. My mind was totally fixated on Harry's cock and it's possession of my ass when I swooned. It seemed as though I was floating in a surreal world where everything was focused on Harry's cock as it left and reentered my gaping asshole.

I was only dimly aware that Harry had slipped a hand into the belt about my waist and was using it to physically lift my body off the couch to meet his now thrusting hips. My loud, pathetically moaned, "Ah! Ah! Ahh!," echoed about the room in cadence with his every driving thrust as Harry rode me to another orgasm. His roar of orgasmic pleasure drowned out my feeble moans of debasement as Harry slammed his groin into my ass and his powerful grip held me tightly onto his pulsing member.

I must have passed out because the next thing I was aware of was a screeching woman's voice and the pain of being struck by something hard. It was my mother and she was livid. Coming home to find her son naked, passed out and draped over the edge of her couch was too much. She had flown in a state of blinding rage and screeching with fury had started striking my body with whatever came to hand. Sex drunk and sleep confused I couldn't even protect myself as I meekly tried to fend off her violent blows.

Falling from the sofa's edge I cowered on the floor beneath my seething mother whimpering incoherently. I could hear a male voice trying to calm her down, "Easy Connie, easy," it rumbled softly, "He's just a sex crazed teenage." It was Harry and eventually he was able to wrap his arms about my mother and pull her a safer distance away though she continued her verbal assault on her horrid male child.

I gaped at Harry in stunned horror realizing by the glint of mischief in his eyes that he had set this up, planned for my mother to find her son passed out having been used for sex. While my mother struggled in his firm grip and screamed abuse at me for being a worthless, sex crazed boy Harry tried to placate her with soothing words and calming noises. The entire time his eyes held mine with a cunning gleam, his knowing smile confirmed how much he was enjoying his evil machinations. I shuddered uncontrollably knowing that Harry was just getting started.