Sent Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry humiliates me in front of my mother.
1.7k words
4.4
12.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

I pulled my knees up, hugging them to my chest while my mother continued to lament her 'disgusting son' and Harry tried half-heartedly to placate her. At one point she broke free of Harry's hugging arms and advanced on me screaming incoherently. I cowered naked and helpless beneath her as she screeched at me, spraying me with her spittle. "What the fuck do you think you were doing in MY HOUSE!" my mother shrieked flushed red with rage, "You little fucking pervert. I am not going to put up with this kind of behavior."

In the background I could hear Harry snicker as I tried to crawl into myself overwhelmed with self-loathing to try to escape my mothers malevolent ranting. I could smell the alcohol in her spraying spit as my mother sneered, "I should throw you the fuck out you little piss ant prick!" Pausing to catch her breath her face contorted as she slapped my head and hissed in my face, "You fucking disgust me!"

Having spent most of her rage my mother finally allowed Harry to pull her away again. "There, there Bonnie," he chuckled, "he's just another horny teenager."

In response my mother raged trying to kick me with her high heels, "He's a vile piece of shit!"

"Oh Bon, boys will be sex crazed at that age," crowed Harry laughing heartily. My mother was far from amused. "Look, loook Bonnie," Harry soothed, "I have a couple of ideas on what your son is really up to and on how to deal with a horny little sex addicted teenage."

My mothers nostrils flared as she cast daggers of hateful revulsion at me. But she wasn't struggling to get free anymore and appeared to be listening to Harry's soothing words. With a hint of resignation she muttered, slurring her words slightly, "Should throw the little fucker out like I did with his worthless father."

Harry cooed cheerfully, "Come on Bonnie, he's just eighteen and with a little work he could," Harry paused dramatically for effect, "he could become useful."

My mother turned to look lovingly into Harry's eyes and sniffing back a tear murmured, "do you really think so?" When Harry nodded with knowing assurance my mother gushed, "You're such a good man Harry." Knowing what Harry had done to me, still feeling what he had done, I gaped at my mother astonished.

Harry good naturedly murmured back to her, "That's alright darling, I'll be glad to help."

"Such a good man," my mother slurred into Harry's chest, hugging him tightly. Over her shoulder Harry cast his gaze over me, calmly assessing my shivering body with unfettered desire.

After they had hugged for a long time my mother roused herself enough to inquire of Harry, "What are you going to do to the worthless little fuck."

"Well," rumbled Harry, "boy obviously has too much time on his hands." Harry let his pronouncement sink in then continued, "So we are going to have to come up with a list of chores to keep him busy." My mother sighed listlessly into his chest while I shivered and watched Harry carefully fearful of his growing control of my future.

"We'll distract him with things to do while we decide on a behavior modification program to cure him of his perverted desires," Harry's eyes glinted menacingly as he informed my mother of his intentions. "Hell Bonnie, I have a little something in the car if you would like to get this started today."

My mother looked up at her lover before sighing indifferently, "Whatever you think best Honey."

Harry's face was a mask of sinister calculation as his voice rumbled, "You'll be happily surprised Bonnie, I assure you." My mind went blank as I tried to comprehend that my mother had just given my life over to her lover. The man who that afternoon had taken my virginity, repeatedly ravaged my asshole and who's cum still oozed from my numb anus. I hugged my knees tightly to my chest and hoped that it was all just a nightmare I could waken from.

While I huddled dazed and forlorn on the floor Harry had gone to his car and returned. Nudging my thigh with the toe of his boot Harry grumbled, "Get up boy." My body was stiff and sore, and the pain emanating from my asshole made me wince as I tried to stand up. Dispassionately Harry seized the belt about my waist physically hauling me to my feet. I swayed slightly in his firm grip while I noticed that my mother had settled onto the far end of the couch with a drink to watch Harry try to save her wayward son. She didn't appear to be overly hopeful.

Fishing in his pocket Harry produced a metal contraption. I had no idea what it was or what it could be used for. Harry seemed to have intimate knowledge of the device as he deftly dismantled it before turning to take my cock and balls in his fist. I couldn't suppress my squeal of fright and alarm at his brash unexpected seizing of my genitals before flushing bright red as my mother cackled meanly with cruel sarcastic pleasure, "What a fucking whimp. You gonna cry for like a sissy?"

Harry just squeezed my genitals firmly until I dared to look him in the eye. Once he had my full attention Harry muttered quietly, "Just hold still boy." With a final warning squeeze I watched astounded as Harry slipped a cold metal ring over my cock and balls making sure it fit snugly behind my scrotum around the base of my cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my mothers interest had been piqued and that she was leaning forward for a better look.

All business Harry slid my cock into a matching metal sleeve that he carefully joined to a post protruding from the ring before expertly fastening on a small padlock to hold them together. I stared at the contraption with mystified horror. "What the hell is that Sweetie," my mothers voice squealed with amusement as she crowded in close, flicking the metal contraption delightfully with her finger.

Harry smirked knowingly informing both of us that, "It's a cock cage Babe. It'll keep the little fucker from whacking off all the time and making any more messes on your furniture." To my horror Harry was pointing out the drying stain of our cum that had dribbled down the arm of the couch and then pooled on the floor.

Wrinkling her nose with disgust, my mother looked at me pointedly muttering snidely, "Yes, someone needs to clean that disgusting mess up." After taking a long drink of her cocktail my mother sneered at me slapping my shoulder and shrieking, "So fucking clean it up already!'

Wincing with a mew distress I jumped away only to be pulled up short by Harry's firm grip on my new cock cage. Lost and distressed I looked pathetically between Harry and my mother uncertain as to which of them to fear more. My mother's look was merciless as she held me in utter contempt while Harry viewed me with amused antipathy clearly enjoying my distressed state.

Almost purring Harry murmured quietly, "Where're you going boy?"

Gaping comically I could only gasp dramatically unsure of what he expected. Chuckling mirthlessly Harry asked, "How you going to clean that mess up dipshit?" Harry's hand tugged none too gently on my cage encased cock and balls drawing a long whimpering moan from me in response. "What do you think Bonnie," Harry inquired conversationally, "how about we let your little pervert here clean up his mess and get in a behavior lesson at the same time."

Unknowing of what Harry meant but sensing it wouldn't be pleasant I looked at my mother pleading mutely for help. The hard harsh eyes that glared at me over the rim of her glass left me cold with apprehension. Finishing her drink my mother giggled dismissively, "Whatever you think best Honey."

"Alright then," Harry crowed with a flash of an evil smile. Holding my attention with the intensity of his gaze Harry grunted, "Fix us a drink Bonnie while I teach your boy here his place."

Nonchalantly my mother cackled as Harry's grip pulled me relentlessly back to my knees. Crouching down beside me the large man's free hand suddenly delivered a stinging slap to my bare butt cheek. Ignoring my yelp of fright and pain Harry pointed out the drying cum down the arm of the couch growling meaningfully, "Do I have your full attention boy?" Sniffing back a tear I mournfully nodded my head that he had. "Good, goood," Harry purred, "then I expect that you are now going to apply yourself to expunging your mothers house of your nasty filth."

Crushed by the weight of shame I started to rise. Another sharp tug of Harry's hand stopped me and lost I looked forlornly to the man trying to figure out what he wanted. Clearing his throat Harry inquired quietly, "Where you going boy?"

My mother arrived with their drinks to hear my teary garbled wail of, "To get a rag?"

Harry snorted his derision. Staring implacably into my eyes Harry stated coldly, "Now boy, all three of us know that using a rag wouldn't be any real lesson now would it?" When I could only gape back at him vacantly Harry shook his head sadly before informing me wearily, "Now get this straight bitch if you don't want me to help you with your mother just let me know I will gladly help her chuck your sorry ass out on the street."

Still at a complete loss I listlessly reached out to tentatively pick away at the dried cum stain. A sharp vicious smack on the back of my hand made me pull it away squeaking with fright. As my mother giggled with cruel amusement I looked up to try once again to discover what Harry wanted. Smirking at my confusion Harry suggestively wagged his tongue out at me. Still utterly perplexed I stared back at his lewdly wagging tongue in bewildered distress when my mother kicked me in the thigh.

Giving her a pained look of utter loss I winced when she shrilled, "He wants you to clean it up with your tongue you stupid fuck!"

Disgusted by the very idea I noticed Harry grinning evilly while nodding his head affirming my mothers horrid claim. While I stared with renewed dread at the cum stain Harry cajoled me, "What's the matter boy don't you want to please your mother?"