Sent for a Spanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Work your tongue up and down, make love to your wife's bottom with your tongue."

This from my Mistress. I did my best to comply with the instruction. My wife was groaning and pushing herself back onto my face, we were both enjoying this immensely.

After a few minutes, my Mistress said. "That is enough for now. You can experiment more later." Reluctantly I withdrew from my wife's bottom.

"You still have twelve strokes of the cane to come. I suggest a different position. I would like you to mount the armchair in the corner. One knee on each armrest, facing towards the back of the chair, and then bend over and push your bottom right out."

I did as asked. I felt very vulnerable, my legs were well spread by the chair, I pushed my bottom right back which fully exposed my privates. My testicles were hanging down my penis was very erect; he would not stay that way for long.

"This is perfect, the bottom is positioned ready for punishment. If needed the crop could be used on his inner thighs. They do hate that."

I could not imagine what that would feel like and did not want to find out.

"Let me get the canes and we can begin." Again, I heard my Mistress moving around, and then I hear the ominous swishing of the cane. She swished several times, and I got the feeling she was trying to decide which cane to use. My penis was losing its enthusiasm.

"These will do the trick; you can take one home with you. You can then discipline him whenever you wish it can be the start of your punishment collection. I will send you a few links to useful sites, so you can start purchasing your own instruments. You should buy a tawse, a paddle and maybe even some butt plugs. A gag may prove useful as he does get a bit noisy under punishment. The cane however will always be my favourite. It does sound so wonderful and leaves beautiful stripes. Here experiment with this."

I heard a cane being swished behind me; my buttocks tensed in anticipation.

"When caning a man," Mistress said. "Make sure the tip of the cane lands about here on the far buttock again you do not want it wrapping round. Take your time whilst caning someone; let each stroke soak in before delivering the next one. Insist the bottom is properly presented and make sure no hands get in the way. Do not be afraid to add penalty strokes if he misbehaves. Let us alternate his punishment again."

I heard the ladies taking up their positions. A cane was tapped on my bottom, and the first stroke was delivered. There is nothing to prepare you. In this position the cane seemed to have more bite. Tears flowed again and I could not help calling out.

"See, it does have such a wonderful effect. Time for your first stroke, take your time."

The stroke landed it was not as hard as the first but difficult to cope with nonetheless.

The next pair of strokes were delivered before Mistress ran her finger right along the tops of my thighs. "This is the best place to leave a lasting impression here bottom and thigh meet. He will remember strokes here every time he sits for the next few days. Let us try to place the next two here."

I felt instant fear the suffering in my bottom was to be taken to a new level.

Mistress tapped the cane on the target area and delivered her stroke just as she had intended. I cried aloud. "Any more of that and you will receive extras." Came the sharp rebuke.

I felt the next cane on my bottom and another stroke was delivered in almost the same place. I just managed to remain stoic. But only just.

"I suggest we finish there, and you take him home to complete his punishment. You can try the other thing we discussed. Is that OK?"

"Perfect," my wife replied.

"Let's go downstairs, your husband can get dressed and come down when he is ready."

The two women left me alone. I rubbed my bottom and tried to get rid of the worst of the sting. It did not work. I went over to the mirror behind the desk and inspected my bottom; it was very red with six outstanding stripes. I had been properly punished with the threat of more to come. I dressed slowly and went downstairs my wife and my Mistress were sat close together on the sofa in a deep discussion. I did not want to interrupt, so I waited.

Their conversation ended and they both stood. They passionately embraced and kissed each other. I looked on in amazement as the kiss lingered.

"I will see you very soon let me know how you get on, any questions just ask. Let us do dinner sometime next week." Mistress spoke when the kiss finished.

My wife smiled, agreed to dinner and put on a large full-length coat. She was still dressed in her lingerie below, picking up the cane, she walked to our car. The drive home was mainly in silence, each of us lost in our thoughts. When we pulled up on our driveway my wife breezed into the house again carrying the cane, I more cautiously followed, walking with stiff legs. If any of our neighbours were looking, I am not sure what they would have made of the scene.

Once inside my wife turns to me. "Upstairs, I want you to pile the pillows from our bed in the centre and lay over them bottom uppermost."

"Oh, really has this not gone far enough?"

"That is one extra stroke making seven. Do you want to do what you are told, or should I drive us back to Mistress's house?"

I knew I was beaten. I have seen that look of determination on my wife's face before.

I slowly climbed the stairs placed the pillows as requested, slowly got undressed and placed myself as requested. Again, with my poor bottom uppermost.

My wife entered dressed as before, still with her knickers removed. "I will deliver the first three from this side. Prepare yourself."

The cane was tapped on the very crown of my bottom, and the first stroke was delivered. The fires were re-ignited. I pushed myself into the pillows stamped my feet and cried. The next two strokes followed shortly after my wife was not going to show mercy.

"The remainder of your punishment will be from this side," My wife walked around the bed and tapped the cane again. Three strokes followed. "If you had behaved your punishment would be over now. Sadly, for you, it is not. Mistress says punishment strokes should be special and delivered on the thighs. I think Mistress is quite right. Prepare yourself."

I could not believe this was my wife speaking. The cane was placed on my thighs and the stroke was delivered. This took pain to a new level.

My wife waited for me to recover. "You are going to worship my pussy. Lay on your back."

Despite the pain, I liked the sound of what she was suggesting. I carefully laid on my back. I had to lay on my bottom, which only increased my discomfort. My wife placed her stockinged thighs on either side of my head she was facing away from me.

"I am going to lower myself onto your face. I want you to kiss my pussy; remember this is worship."

With this, she slowly lowered herself onto my face. Her wet pussy was positioned just above my nose. "You may begin now; take your time no hurry."

I gently kissed her a few times and then ran my tongue along her slit.

"You were asked to kiss me, nothing else. If you do that again it will be the cane. Punishment strokes. Try again."

I kissed her pussy gently all over. She started to grind herself into my face. Eventually, she lifted herself again. "You may now lick me. I want you to savour my taste and focus on my clit. Again, take your time; you will worship me."

She lowered herself again. Her pussy was just above my face. I could just breathe, and I set about my task. She was getting very aroused and pushed herself onto my face several times. I managed to grab breaths as I could, and I knew she was building to an orgasm. When it came, she shouted into the room and pushed herself right down onto my face and I was covered in her wetness.

She knelt above me for a minute getting herself together before she said. "I have some cold cream in the fridge. Would you like some?"

"Yes please."

Whilst she when downstairs, I rolled over and waited.

She returned and covered my bottom with the cream, it felt wonderful. She massaged it into the worst-affected areas. It was very erotic.

"I will be punishing you again next Friday, but for this week, your punishment is over. Time to roll over."

I slowly rolled over my penis was at full stretch again.

"I think we can find something for him to do." My wife said, and the rest of the night was an extremely passionate affair. More so than for many years.

Over breakfast the next day, my wife said. "You have been telling me for ages I should get a hobby, and I have found one we can both be involved in. Spanking." She had a big smile on her face.

I decided not to comment. That day I did indeed have a very sore bottom, but I cannot wait for next Friday.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strict Mom Next Door F/m spanking from the next door neighbor.in BDSM
Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01 "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
Catalysts Professor inadvertently reveals her submissive streak.in BDSM
The Milking Machine His new girlfriend plays for keeps.in Mind Control
Spanked by Mrs. Jackson Jeremy gets an intense education from next door neighbor.in BDSM
More Stories