Sentenced to Glory Ch. 03-06

Story Info
Taylor is blackmailed after a hazing challenge gone wrong.
11.4k words
4.74
23.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warning:

If all you're looking for is naughty stuff, the fun begins in chapter 6. Everything up until chapter 6 is necessary plot development.

If you don't like blackmail/sexploitation stories please don't continue reading.

Per usual, I'll be doing weekly releases, so please check out either my bio or the comments for updates! Now, enjoy the read!

Chapter 3:

Sorority Dues

Taylor Lawrence | 18

Friday, Sept 23 rd

The charter room of the Sigma Lambda Tau house is basically a large conference room with several rows of chairs, a few tables lined up along the walls, a projector, and a podium. Behind the podium, there's a large, white, pulldown screen that's usually used for showing recruitment-related videos and presentations, but it's also used for movie nights when we have more girls than the living room can hold.

Today, during this mandatory noon meeting, all of us pledges are eagerly sitting around waiting for our president to finally show up so she can finally announce what's in store for this next pledge event. I'm hoping she gets here soon because Liv and I are stuck sitting behind the girl with the annoying voice who won't shut up, Holly Wilcox—the bleached-blonde bitch who's literally our least favorite person in Sig-Lam-Tau.

"Wait," the brunette named Emmy Morgan says to Holly, "so you slept with Conner, Kushman, and Logan Brewster too?" Though I was trying really hard to tune out Holly's annoying voice, that promiscuity update steals my attention away from what Liv is saying about the guy she's been texting.

"Mm-hm!" Holly hums with a nod.

"Damn, girl, you legit fucked the entire friend group in a week then! Like, that's the second friend group from Delta Epsilon this month!" Emmy giggles. "You're really living up to the Holly the Homie Hopper nickname, huh?"

"I know, right!" Holly says in that valley girl, uptalk voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me—an accent that makes no sense considering she's a townie who grew up in Tallahassee and never stepped foot anywhere near California. "When I said that I was gonna sleep with every hot guy from DEKE this semester, I legit wasn't joking!"

Emmy snickers. "But... every guy in DEKE frat is fuckin' hot, though."

"Oh, I know."

"What about all the EPIK house guys? They're all good looking too—better looking overall, if you ask me."

She nods. "Well, DEKE's got over a hundred members, which is why I'm waiting until spring semester to start working my way through EPIK house!" Holly says, throwing her head back and cackling like a witch afterward. "Gotta save the best for last and end the year right, gurrrl!"

"Ugh," I groan quietly when Liv and I make eye contact, shaking my head with a roll of my eyes. Holly is so gross. Like, who actively tries to sleep with over a hundred dudes in five months?

Liv nods slowly as though she heard my thoughts.

On a scale from 1 to 10—1 being me, an innocent virgin, and 10 being mega-skank—Olivia and our president Cindy are a 3, CeCe is somewhere between 5 and 7, Faith is most certainly a 10, and Holly is a straight-up 100. Our sorority has been calling her Holly the Homie Hopper since the Friday after rush week because she bragged about how she's the most suited to be in a sorority called SLUT because she slept with a bunch of guys from her dorm in a three-day span, all of four of whom were friends. That same night, she began her conquest of DEKE at the party they threw by hooking up with two senior brothers back-to-back. The following Saturday, she returned to Delta Epsilon and did a "blowbang" with three pledges before having a threesome with two different senior frat brothers than the ones she screwed the previous night. Ever since that weekend, the DEKEs have been referring to her as Holly 'Will Take Every Cock' Wilcox.

Every time she gets railed by a new frat guy she reports back to Cindy and the Bigs like she thinks each conquest is a brownie point she needs to get into this sorority. Honestly, Cindy should just designate her as the sorority's official SLUT mascot for these next four years because she's more promiscuous than any girl here, including the Bigs. And since everyone in Sig-Lam-Tau has been openly discussing their body counts at our Sunday night socials, I know for a fact that Holly has been with more guys this semester than all of the pledges combined from high school until now.

As I'm glaring at the back of Holly's head with an arched brow and a curled upper lip, Emmy suddenly glances back at me and then tips her chin to me, prompting the Homie Hopper to turn around and scoff. "Um, may I help you, Taylor Thrift?" Holly says with a smirk, referring to the time she sized me up and asked if I only shopped at thrift stores. 'She looks like she can barely afford to shop at Goodwill,' she then muttered to her clique like I wasn't close enough to still hear her. Therein lies the reason I hate her. It's not the stupid way she talks or the fact that she's a gross skank that irks me, I hate her because she's a snob who acts like she's better than everyone because she grew up fairly well-off.

I quickly relax my face and shake my head.

"You better not be sitting back there judging me for being sexually liberal," Holly says with a sneer. "You know that's not allowed at Sig-Lam-Tau... If Cindy finds out you're being a prude, you're done here..."

"I'm not judging you, Holly," I mutter. I'm just tired of hearing your voice...

"That's what I thought," Holly says, scoffing before turning back around.

"Hey, Sig-Lams!" Cindy says as she prances past us through the middle aisle with Stella and four other Bigs hurrying behind her. "Sorry I'm late, my asshole professor doesn't like to adhere to the official end time of class..." She sets her purse down on the podium and then takes a dainty sip of water from her bottle before setting it back into her bag. "I'm going to make this quick because we're going to split the twenty of you into groups of four, and then I have to meet with each group to divvy out your assignments for the last pledge mission!"

"WOOOOO!" everyone but me cheers.

After what happened yesterday, I'm so busy freaking out about what fucked-up task lies ahead next that I only manage to clap.

Cindy clears her throat. "As you all know, sorority dues are a required cost to be a part of any sorority. But here at Sigma Lambda Tau, not all dues are monetary. As a part of our chapter's tradition, pledges are required to present special and very specific gifts to the older sisters of Sig-Lam before the initiation day ceremony. These gifts, chosen and tracked down by the most senior sisters, are a token that embodies what it means to be a sister of Slut house. Like how a bride should have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, the sisters of Sigma Lambda Tau require something raunchy, something boozy, something feminine, and something groovy."

Quiet giggles and laughter fill the room.

"Before Sunday night's ceremony," Cindy says, "your job is to acquire at least half of the tokens from the list given to your pledge team. The only caveat is that these tokens cannot be purchased. They must be borrowed indefinitely from the location on your list."

"So, our last challenge is a heist?" CeCe asks somewhat excitedly from the front of the room.

Cindy grins. "I mean... since there's no way to sugarcoat it, um... Yeah! This final challenge is a good ol' fashion sorority heist! Yesterday during the paintball battle, you demonstrated teamwork and sisterhood. During the Sybian interrogations following your capture, you had to demonstrate loyalty and your will to protect our sorority's secrets. This heist will serve to be the ultimate display of your commitment and dedication to this sorority."

Holly raises her hand. "So, like, are we raiding places on campus, or are we, like, stealing stuff from legit stores?"

Ugh... that voice, I think, cringing.

"I suppose that depends on what list your team gets," Cindy purrs with a devious smirk, looking right at me for some reason.

"And what happens if we get caught?" Faith asks from beside CeCe. "Because I'm sort of still on probation for a weed charge, and I need to not be in jail so I can take care of my mom..." She, like Holly, is from Tallahassee, but she doesn't live in the dorms. Her mom has cancer, so Faith still lives at home since she's her mother's only caretaker.

Cindy huffs. "Well, the first rule of the annual Sig-Lam-Tau heist is don't fucking get caught!" She cackles, and the other Bigs laugh too. "But, if you do get caught, which rarely happens, we'll do whatever it takes to get you off the hook. You know, bribing people, paying your bail, convincing cops that it was a prank and that we were planning on returning it all. Worst case scenario, my lawyer mom will come down and get any unlucky pledges out of the jam, just like she did for me and Skylar our freshman year. But that's only if you don't throw me under the bus... If I find out you snitched on me, you're on your own..." She turns and smiles at the brunette. "Alright. Now... these four sisters standing up here with me already have the teams all picked out, so they'll walk the rows and call you over. After that, I'll meet you in your Big's rooms to give out assignments. M'Kay?"

Everyone nods.

"Good!" Cindy chirps. "See you in a bit!" She grabs her purse and then zips down the middle aisle like she's on the verge of peeing herself.

I lean over to Olivia. "This is crazy!" I whisper.

"Riiight?" she says, dragging out the word per usual.

"No, like, really crazy," I say in an even more hushed voice. "Too crazy. If I get in trouble, not only do I risk losing my scholarship and any chance at ever affording tuition, but it'll be impossible for me to get into law school or find work after with a record. Also, let's not forget I was fortunate enough to only get off with a warning citation after getting busted for underage drinking following the EPIK house party two weeks ago. Like, they ran my info through the system and everything, so do you really think I'll get to walk away scot-free again?"

Olivia plants a hand on my shoulder. "Just stop worrying so much. We're gonna be fine. It's not like Cindy is giving us guns and sending us to rob a Kay Jeweler's or a bank..." She giggles.

"Yeah, true."

"Watch, we're gonna be raving about how fun it was and how much of an adrenaline rush we all got after this challenge is over."

I nod.

At that moment, someone to our left snaps their fingers, and we both look over to see Stella standing at the end of our row with Faith, CeCe, and Emmy. "Liv, Taylor—you're with us."

Σ Λ Τ

The five of us sit around Stella's room listening to her talk about her heist challenge when she was a freshman. Her token was something raunchy, so she just had to swipe some pink lingerie and a bunch of other stuff from an adult store. From the way she made it sound, they did tons of recon leading up to the heist so she and her team got in and got out without much trouble. Hopefully, that's the same for us today because I really can't afford to get in trouble...

Stella's bedroom door hinges squeal, prompting us to look over as Cindy is entering the room. "Hey, girls!" our bubbly blonde president says, closing the door behind her. "Stella didn't spoil the mission, did she?"

We all shake our heads.

"Sweet!" Cindy cheers. "Alright, your token is something raunchy. Well, I should say it's a bunch of raunchy things because it's not like it's just one item."

"So, what all do we have to swipe?" I ask nervously.

"Dildos," Cindy says with a deadpan expression.

"Dildos?" all five of us pledges ask in perfect harmony.

Our president and Stella nod slowly and dramatically.

Cindy then sets down her iPad and pulls up an image of a big white store with no widows. "Your target is a high-end adult toy and video shop out near Killearn Estates named Boudoir Plus. It's the same place where we bought the Sybians from at the beginning of the semester, so we had a chance to scope out some products, figure out where the blind spots were, and determine the best way to get out of there if things go sideways."

"And since that place is usually pretty busy during the weekend," Stella chimes in, "we'll need to go today before everyone starts getting out of work."

"Hold on," I say, squinting at Cindy. "I thought the Sybian interrogation was something you girls did in previous years."

"Well, it is, but we didn't have Sybians back then. We used to just put Hitachi vibrators on a chair, cover it with a towel, and make the girls sit on it." She turns to Stella, and they both crack up.

"Sounds uncomfortable," Olivia mutters.

"It's only uncomfortable until they turn the vibrator on," Cindy says with a wicked smirk. "But I digress..." She swipes from the picture of the storefront to a massive dildo that looks super realistic. Not that I've ever seen a penis in person, just online. "This is the RealCock 2—a toy branded as the world's most realistic dildo, and they're not wrong. This thing is triple-layered with silicone skin that slides along the flexible rubber rod inside the same way the skin of a cock stretches and moves around a boner." She looks at me. "Not that you would know, Taylor Celi-Betty..."

I simply shake my head while she and the girls laugh.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," Cindy says. "We've had virgins here before, but never anyone who hasn't even held hands or kissed a guy. That's just as celibate as it gets! Which is exactly why I put you on this assignment..." She places a hand on my arm. "Sorry for making fun of you, but I just can't help myself."

Blushing, I look away. "It's fine. I'm used to it."

"Glad you're a good sport," Cindy says to me, rubbing my arm. "Alright. So... the RealCock 2. I don't just want one. The house needs one. But those damn things cost $500."

"Holy hell!" Oliva blurts out. "That's almost the price of my biology textbook..."

"Yeah..." Cindy groans, which is why there's no way I'm spending that kind of money on a toy when I've got a well-hung boyfriend at DEKE frat. But I still want one for nights when Chase is busy, hence the reason I need you all to get one. I mean, if possible, swipe more than one. But you at least need to grab one of these bad boys so we can all try it out. The good news is that they have a few on display, and they allow you to take things out of the packaging to try them out. So, you should be able to take it out of the box, slip it into your purse, and put the box back on the shelf. Two of you can do that while two of you get the vibrators."

"The shelves in the middle of the store are taller than me," Stella chimes in, "so no one can see what you're doing unless they're watching the cameras or the mirror domes over the aisles. Thankfully, it's usually just the owner there working on weekdays, and he's been at the counter the last three times I went to do recon. So, while four of you are swiping toys, the fifth person needs to chat up the shopkeeper. Maybe ask him to show you some merch or something. While you're all doing that, I'll be out in the car listening to the decoy over their AirPods. All the decoy has to do is subtly let me know when you're leaving and I'll race up to the door. Unless things go sideways, then I'll drive around to the back alley."

"While the owner is preoccupied," Cindy continues, swiping to a picture of a hallway at the back of the store, "half of you can slip out the front door. If things go sideways, head to the back past the arcade booths and there's an emergency door right past the back office and the bathroom."

"Did you say arcade booths?" I ask.

Cindy giggles. "Yeah, not, like, video game arcades. They're basically small rooms where people can watch porn and beat off."

"And really good stores have gloryholes in those rooms," Stella says, miming giving someone a blowjob.

"What the heck is a gloryhole?" I ask.

"Awww, so innocent," Cindy says, ruffling my hair. "A gloryhole is a hole in a wall that a guy sticks his cock through so the random person on the other side can suck or fuck his cock. Sometimes it's for free, sometimes it's for money. But it's always for anonymous fun!"

"Gross," I say.

"Some people say gross, others say it's the most memorable, hottest moment of their lives..." Cindy says. "Alright, now let's talk disguises..."

Chapter 4:

Sex Toy Heist!

Taylor Lawrence | 18

Friday, Sept 23 rd

To keep the security cameras from spotting us getting out right in front of the damn store, Stella drops us off across the street and one block down from Boudoir Plus. It's genius planning on Cindy's behalf. Not only was that her idea but so were the disguises that we're wearing.

Aside from having on way more makeup than I'm comfortable with, I'm wearing a loose-fitting burgundy tank top that has red Rho Epsilon Delta letters embroidered on it, a light-blue denim miniskirt, and white sneakers. Olivia has a similar tank top but in red with white letters, and she's got on an equally skimpy skirt to match. Both tops are clothes that our girls swiped from the Rho-Hoe's laundry yesterday during the interrogations. As for Faith, Emmy, and CeCe, they're wearing either caps or shirts with the Jacksonville University Logos on them. That way, if the cops get involved, they'll end up looking at the wrong university and the wrong sorority for us.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Cindy Prescott, daughter of a remarkable lawyer, was a criminal mastermind...

By the time we finally reach the store, the hot and humid air already has me kind of sweaty. To keep anyone from knowing we're all together, me and Olivia enter first while the other three linger at a shop across the street for a bit.

"Ahh," I sigh in relief as soon as I walk into the air-conditioned store.

The red and black marble floors are the first thing to catch my eye, and then my gaze wanders up to the black walls ahead that lie beyond all the massive dildos and racks of lingerie. This place isn't some rinky-dink hole in the wall. It's clean and nearly the size of a Ross.

"Good afternoon, ladies," a man says from our right. When my head snaps toward the direction of the voice, I find an average-looking white guy sitting behind the counter with shaggy brown hair and a beard. From the looks of it, he's either in his late twenties or early thirties. I can't tell if he's stoned or half asleep from being bored out of his mind.

"Hi!" Olivia and I say in harmony with bright smiles.

"Can I help ya find anything today?" he asks.

"Nope!" Olivia chirps. "Not yet, anyway. We're just browsing!"

"Copy that," he says coolly. "If you need me, the name's Scott. Just holler and I'll be right over."

"Okay!" Liv says. "Thanks so much!"

Along the left wall, there are a bunch of dildos rising from the top shelf like rubber stalagmites, so I bump Olivia's arm and then start casually strolling toward it. On the way there, we pass things like penis-shaped candies and macaroni, cuffs and chains for bondage stuff, lingerie, flavored lubes, fleshlights, and vibrators of all different shapes and sizes. From what I can tell, there are no other customers in the store.