Sentenced to Glory Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bingo," Olivia whispers, subtly pointing to the wall-mounted shelves ahead where the hyper-realistic dildos that Cindy sent us here for are lined up from lightest to darkest, each one longer and girthier than the next.

"How the heck can anyone fit something this massive inside of them?" I whisper, reaching for the big black dildo.

"No idea," she whispers back, stroking the more realistically sized RealCock 2 labeled Jones that's the color of her fair skin. "Oh wow, it does feel like a real cock... Fuck, the balls even float around the sac just like real testes do!"

As my fingers curl around the soft, fleshy shaft and press into the squishy but firm meat, my coochie clenches from the thought of impaling myself with something like this for the first time. "Wow... It feels like real skin..." I give it a gentle stroke and the soft skin glides along the rubbery core. Not gonna lie, I'm getting a little wet. "Sort of like rubbing how it feels rubbing your hand up and down your cheek."

She jerks her toy off a bit quicker than I'm stroking mine. "Trust me when I say that it feels almost exactly like the real thing, minus the lack of body temperature," she says, removing her hand from it. "Maybe Cindy will let ya try it out first since you're a virgin..."

I snicker, fondling the balls. "Yeah right... You saw the way she was looking at the picture. She wants this thing all to herself."

She giggles. "Truth. That's why we need more than one... Would you actually toy yourself with one if given the chance?"

I shrug. "I suppose it'd be good to practice with something realistic before trying the real thing..."

"Mm-hm!" She hums, turning when the door at the front of the store dings. "The girls just walked in. Let's browse over there for a bit then circle back when Emmy starts chatting up the owner."

I nod and follow her to a rack of cheaper dildos, staring in awe at this monster toy shaped like a realistic fist with an attached rubber forearm.

Out of everyone, Emmy had to be the decoy. Not only is she pretty with nice tits, but she watches a ton of porn and owns several sex toys, making her the perfect person to keep the store owner engrossed in conversation.

As soon as Emmy approaches the counter, we casually head back to the shelves stocked with RealCock 2 dildos. The Jones models are 6.5-inches long and almost 2-inches in circumference—what Olivia says is about average size—so that and the 8-inch long, 6-inch circumference Dirk model are what we agreed to take. Just like we planned, I grab a box, turn my back to the camera behind us while opening it at waist-level, then Olivia removes the dildo and subtly drops it into the purse sitting on the floor between us. While I return the empty box to the shelf, she grabs another box, then it's my turn to remove the dong and plop it in my bag.

Since there's no one around and Emmy still has the owner showing her stuff on the other side of the store near the register, we don't stop at two.

"Hey!" the shop owner shouts from across the store right as I'm dropping the seventh dildo into the purse. "What the fuck do you think you're doing over there!"

She and I immediately perk up like prairie dogs and peek around the shelves to find him storming around the counter with his sights set on Faith and CeCe. And as he's hurrying over to them, he points at us. "Yeah, I saw what you two were doing over there too! Stay right where you are!"

"Abort! Abort!" Emmy shouts to Stella over the air pods hidden beneath her curtain of red hair. "Front door now!"

The store owner turns to her right as she starts bolting for the exit. By the time he turns back to CeCe and Faith, they've already sprinted halfway to the front door, trailing a few feet behind Emmy.

"Hey!" he shouts, chasing after them. "Come the fuck back here!"

"Come on!" Olivia says, tugging me by the wrist. "We gotta sneak out the rear before he comes back!"

She breaks into a sprint with me racing behind her, the heavy purse full of expensive dildos repeatedly banging against my thigh during the mad dash. Oh fuck... Oh fuck... We're screwed! I knew this was a bad idea!

At the opposite end of the store from the entrance, there's a white-walled hallway bathed in red and purple neon lights. The floors back here are wooden instead of the red and black marble floor that's up front. It's not until we turn down the hallway that I see the purple neon sign that reads Video Arcade and the red lights shaped like penises. All along the walls to the left and the right of us are a bunch of numbered, black-painted doors that are barely spaced a foot apart from each other, like each one conceals a room that's the size of a small to medium walk-in closet. At the end of the hall directly in front of us, there's a big gray door with locks and bolts on it—the rear exit from Stella's recon picture.

"I know you're still in here because I was right outside the door the whole time!" the owner shouts right as Olivia grabs the doorknob to the rear exit.

She turns and pulls the knob but the door doesn't budge. "Crap! Crap!" She feverishly starts turning all the locks from left to right then tries again. "Oh, fuck!"

"What?" I whisper.

"The doorknob needs a key!"

"Shit!" I look right then left so fast that I get dizzy, and my gaze falls on a white door that's cracked open a bit. The ceiling lights are off, but there's still bright light bathing the floor, so I quickly peek inside. "There's a window in there!" I say, pushing the door open and barging into the back office.

"Hey!" the guy screams from the other end of the hall. "Stay out of there!" He charges after us.

"C'mon!" I shout, holding the door open for Olivia.

As soon as she's in, I slam the door and lock it. A split second later, heavy footfalls stomp rapidly towards us. Seconds later, there's a loud thud that rattles the door and makes the wooden frame crack like it's about to splinter.

"You touch anything in there and you're going to be in even more trouble than you are now!" he growls as something metallic jingles beyond the door.

My head snaps over to where Olivia is scrambling to open the small window that's at about head level. "Hurry up, Liv, he has keys!" I shout, dropping the purse full of dildos and leaning against the door as though my 105-pound body is going to stop him from shouldering his way in.

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" she speaks faster than I've ever heard her talk before. "This window lock is stuck!"

Figuring there's no way that me leaning against this door will stop it from opening, I rush over to the tall supply cabinet that's against the wall perpendicular to the door, and then I push it over with all my strength, sending the heavy thing toppling over with a loud crash.

"You trashing my fucking office?" the man shouts.

There's a loud CLUNK. "Ow! Got it!" Olivia cheers. Groaning, she lifts the window, quickly drags his chair over to it, then climbs up to the tiny exit. "Over here!" she shouts to the girls outside while scrambling through the opening.

Right as I'm running to the window with the purse full of dildos, the office door bangs into the cabinet.

"Oh no you don't!" the owner snarls, peeking through the crack. He leans back and then kicks the door so hard that it pushes the cabinet back a bit. A second, harder kick follows that, making the cabinet screech across the wooden floor.

Shit! Shit! Shit, I think, climbing on top of the chair while the man forcing his way into the office grunts like he's squeezing through a tight space.

Right as I'm reaching through the window to drop the bag of stolen goods out, an arm snakes around my torso and yanks me back. "AHH!" I scream, watching as the tote that I just dropped lands sideways halfway in and halfway out the window.

"No you don't!" the man growls while dragging my kicking and screaming-ass back. Right as he reaches for the tote, it gets yanked through the window in such a way that it causes a brown dildo to fall out and hit the office floor with a rubbery thud.

"Taylor!" Olivia shouts.

"Run, Liv!" I scream, breaking free of the man's hold and running for the office door. As I'm stepping up on the cabinet and trying to squeeze through the partially open door, he grabs my wrist.

"Nuh-uh!" the furious-looking owner snarls, shaking his head. "Front door's locked anyway so there's nowhere for you to run..."

"He got Taylor!" Olivia shouts to the girls. "We gotta go! Drive!"

A car door slams.

Tires screech as Stella speeds off down the back alley.

"Looks like your friends left you to take the fall," the store owner says breathlessly, dragging me over to the couch across from his desk. "Have a seat." When I don't budge, he shoves me back onto the cushion.

Chapter 5 :

Suck or Suffer?

Taylor Lawrence | 18

Friday, September 23 rd

Sighing, the frustrated owner walks over to the window and picks up the RealCock 2 dildo that fell out of the tote. "You know how much these things cost?" he asks.

Trembling and sniveling with tears running down my cheeks, I shake my head. Because playing dumb seems like a good idea right now.

"Five. Hundred. Dollars..." he snarls. "That's a misdemeanor in the state of Florida, little blondie. Sixty days in jail, minimum..."

I simply stare at him with wide, unblinking, tear-filled eyes.

"How many were in that huge bag your friend snatched through the window? More than one? If so, that's grand larceny, third-degree—a felony worth five years in prison, if I remember correctly..."

Despite being a criminology major who's been obsessed with legal shows since she was a kid, hearing that comes as a shock to me, so much so that it gives me pause. "I didn't take anything," I croak, my voice wavering.

He nods. "Alright... If that's the game you wanna play..." He inhales deeply then marches over to his desk where he squats and pulls open a drawer with a groan of an exhale. After rummaging around inside for a bit, he rises with a pair of fuzzy red handcuffs dangling from his hooked fingers. "Silly, I know, but cuffs are cuffs," he says, grabbing my arm and holding it in place while he locks the cuff around my wrist.

"Please don't call the cops," I whimper, my jaw trembling. "I'll lose my scholarship. And my parents are too poor to afford a lawyer for me. And I wanna get into law school after I finish my bachelor's, so getting in legal trouble will literally ruin my life..."

He removes my clutch purse from over my shoulder. "Then call your friends and tell them to bring back whatever they stole," he says, cuffing my other wrist.

"No one stole anything! Not that I know of!"

"Uh-huh... Right... So, if I play the security footage and check all the boxes you and your friend handled, I won't find any missing $500 dildos?"

"Sir, please—"

"Scott," he interrupts.

"Scott, ple—please... Just give me a chance to make this right, okay? I can make this right!"

"What is there to make right if you didn't do anything?" he says with a deranged smirk.

I huff. "Listen, if you check the boxes and something's missing, I'll pay you back for it."

"And if you can't afford it?"

"If I can't afford to reimburse you, I'll work here for free to until you recover your losses. Whatever it takes for you not to go to the police and ruin my life over some stupid prank that my sorority made me do, I'll do it! Please!"

Scott's mouth twists to the side. "Whatever it takes?"

"Literally anything is better than jail and losing my only shot at getting my degree..."

He nods. "I'll tell ya what... Since I'm gonna find out soon enough anyway, how about you tell me how many RealCock dildos were in that bag? Tell me that, and I'll let you know what you can do to make things right so I don't have to call the cops, okay?"

"Okay... It was seven..." I mutter.

His eyes go wide. "Fuck! Seven?"

"Well, six because that one fell out..." I say, pointing to the one on his desk.

"Taylor, was it?"

I nod. "Mm-hm."

"That's $3,000 worth of product... So, you're telling me that you're a college kid with that kind of money laying around even though your parents are supposedly broke?"

I shake my head. "I told you I can earn it back."

He snickers. "By doing what? Working the register and cleaning floors in the wank rooms? Me and my part-time employee can handle that fine all by ourselves."

"Then what can I do?"

A sneaky look creeps across his face. "Are you 18-years-old?" he asks, pulling my wallet and phone out of my clutch.

My eyes widen. "Yes..." I answer hesitantly. "Why? You going to ask me to have sex with you?"

Even though a smirk is playing across his lips like he's about to say yes, Scott shakes his head. "While I think you're an insanely beautiful girl who looks better than anyone I've ever been with, there's no pussy in the world worth $3,000 that'll make me forget about what you and your friends did today," he says, pulling my license and school ID from my wallet. "Taylor Lawrence... Ooh... You turned 18 two months ago... Nice. Oh, and you go to FSU... There's a frat from there that likes to bring their pledges here twice a year... Epsilon Pi Kappa. You know 'em?"

Crap, now he knows I'm not from Jacksonville U, which means all the girls are in danger of getting caught, I think while I nod. "Why did you ask if I'm 18 if you're not going to coerce me into sex?" I ask.

"Because... the only option I can think of for you to earn back the money for those dildos and whatever that second group of girls stole is if you agree to work the gloryholes this weekend."

My eyes nearly bulge out of my head. "Are you serious?"

"Very," he says, nodding.

"Are you seriously asking me to suck anonymous cock through a hole in the wall for money? That's... prostitution..."

"No, no... You see, women come here all the time for anonymous fun, and they don't work for money. When a promiscuous chick comes in here looking for a good time, I simply call my list of regulars, then those gentlemen pay a small premium to use the arcade rooms for whatever it is they choose to do during their allotted twenty-minute sessions. So, what I'm asking you is if you willingly want to service anonymous cock for free while I'm up-front collecting money the way I do every day..."

"Is that really the only way you'll let me go without calling the cops?"

He nods. "Considering that it's been a few months since I've had any volunteers working the holes, and since having someone back there servicing customers brings in way more money than a month's-worth of selling products, yeah. It's either you do this, or it's court and jail... Up to you. I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't wanna do, Taylor..."

"Um... Do the guys uh... do they wear protection?"

Scott shrugs. "Again, I don't know what goes on back there once they pay. What I do know is, most guys who come here on days there's a girl working the booth are married dudes who aren't exactly sleeping around. Also, to keep all parties safe, I require both men and women to present recent STD test results before being allowed entry to the arcade."

"Um... okay... And how many guys would I have to service?"

"However many come in between today and Sunday."

"Hold on... Sunday?" I shout.

"If you're going to do this and earn back enough to cover the value of all the stolen property, it's going to take at least the entire weekend."

"How much is the premium you charge?" I almost shout.

"Sorry, that's classified, blondie."

"Then can't you just charge more so I can just work today only?"

"I wouldn't upcharge my loyal customers like that. And the deal is today through Sunday. Non-negotiable."

"Geez... And what time would I have to get here every day? When you open?"

Scott snickers. "If you were someone who didn't help steal over three-grand-worth of product, I'd say come when we open. But since you're a criminal, you're not leaving here until you either work off the totality of what was stolen or choose to leave with the cops."

"You've gotta be kidding me..." I mutter, shaking my head.

"What's worse, five years in jail with no shot of getting that law degree you want or two nights of sleeping here in between servicing customers and spreading happiness?"

I bury my face in my palms. "Jail's starting to not sound so bad..."

Scott chuckles. "I'd beg to differ. But your life, your choice. So, what's it gonna be, Taylor? Suck or suffer? Sentenced to jail or sentenced to glory?"

I just stare at him, pouting.

"Do you want your life ruined for a silly hazing prank or do you want an easy out that'll make for a crazy story and what could possibly be the best weekend of your life?"

I inhale deeply while throwing my head back against the couch's headrest, and then let out a long sigh. Wait, Cindy's mom is a lawyer... But, even if she gets me out of doing jail time, I'll surely still lose my scholarship once FSU learns I'm a criminal... And a court trial won't just affect me... Scott will submit the security cam footage to the judge then Liv and everyone involved with the heist will get dragged into the trial, and that'll be the end of Sigma Lambda Tau...

Another sigh escapes me. "If I say yes and change my mind part way through, will you let me go?" I say after a long pause.

"Of course!" Scott says with a grin. "This isn't sex slavery or some shit. Just be aware though that it's either you service every customer who comes back to the booth from now until Sunday evening, or you deal with the law. There's no in-between. And keep in mind that it wouldn't just be you going down for robbing my business, it'd be your sorority sisters too... The cops won't stop with you when I turn in the security footage. But if you do this, that footage goes away and you were never here. I promise."

I huff. You wanted to come out of your shell, right? You wanted to be a sexually liberal woman, right? This is how you do it. Just suck your way out of this mess you got yourself into and avoid jail over some stupid hazing ritual for a sorority that you'll forget all about the moment you graduate...

It's not like I have a choice. Even if losing my scholarship and expulsion from FSU ends up being the only consequences of getting turned over to the cops, living with Mom and Dad again is out of the question. I can't deal with their strict, judgy ways anymore... I can't go back to that miserable town...

"Fuck..." I sigh out. "Fine... I'll do it."

"Yeah?" he says excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah..." I groan begrudgingly.

"Smart call! Just gonna need you to sign a contract that says you're willingly choosing to engage in sex acts with strangers, and then I'm going to need you to essentially say on camera that I didn't coerce you into this and that I'm not keeping you here against your will. Is that something you're willing to do?"

I bobble my head. "Fine, whatever. Yeah..."

"Awesome!" he says, proudly strutting over to his desk and opening his laptop. "Oh, just one thing before we ink this agreement..." He flops down onto his office chair. "Are you clean? STD-free?"

"I am. Without a shadow of a doubt."

"And you haven't engaged in any risky sexual behavior in the last few days, have you?"

"I'm a virgin..." I say shyly while averting my gaze.

He perks up in his seat with a grin. "Seriously?"

"Mm-hm..."

"You're in college and you've never even sucked dick?"