Sentenced to Glory Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me, sweetheart," he groans breathily, his cock twitching in my hand from the way I'm tickling his balls.

While I've never seen or sucked a cock before, I have sucked off a dildo. One of our first Sig-Lam-Tau hazing challenges was for our Bigs to teach us how to give the Gawk-Gawk-9000 and for us to demonstrate it without puking. Gawk-Gawk 9000 is a special kind of blowjob where you take a penis all the way to the back of your throat over and over so it makes a gawk-gawk sound, and then you go at it until the guy's dick is all spitty and messy. So, after showing us a video on Pornhub, our Big sister gave us all suction cup dildos that we had to stick to the wall and practice on side-by-side. While I couldn't take it deep into the back of my throat due to my sensitive gag reflex, I was able to take it pretty far back without puking.

Here we go, I think, parting my lips and wrapping them around the head of his dick.

"UGHH!" he groans, bucking forward and driving his cock into the middle of my mouth.

It's not that bad, I think sucking the first third of his cock, bobbing my head back and forth with shallow movements. It's not that bad. It's not that bad at all. Every three or four bobs, I take him a bit deeper. To my surprise, the longer I go at it, the wetter I become down below. I guess that means I'm enjoying this...

After taking him as far back into my throat as I can without gagging, I start going at it a bit faster, taking his tip from my lips to near my tonsils with each bob. A few sucks later, I begin wriggling my tongue against the base of his shaft while fondling and tickling his testicles.

"GLURP!" is the sound my throat makes when I accidentally take him too deeply.

"Ohh...Ugh... FUCK!" he growls.

Knock-knock-knock! His knuckles rap urgently against the door.

Why the hell is he—

His cock throbs between my lips.

Slimy, hot liquid coats my tongue and blasts the back of my throat, making me gag with "Glurk" noise.

Right... Knocking means they're about to jizz...

"GURK!" I gag, trying not to retch from the massive, salty, bitter load that his pulsating cock is still spurting onto my tongue.

My eyes widen. Geez! This is, like, more than a teaspoonful of spunk! Too much! Way too much! I fucking hope every guy doesn't cum this much.

"GRRRGH! GRR! GAHH!" the man growls, bucking his softening penis into my mouth with each grunt. "Fuck... That was some good head... Don't pull my cock out until I hear and feel you swallow..."

I gently hold his crown just behind my teeth and gulp hard three times in a row to get it all down. The taste and the feeling of the thick cock snot sliding down my throat like a silky chowder makes me gag.

"Ahh! Thank you, darlin'," he says, finally pulling his flaccid member out of my mouth.

I gulp again, staring at the spitty, slimy strings stretching between his tip and my lips. "You're welcome," I strain to say because of how hard I'm cringing from the taste of the baby batter lingering on my tongue.

His belt jingles, and my first customer moans and groans as he pulls up his pants. A few beats later, the lock clicks, the knob turns, and I hear his footfalls head towards the storefront.

One down, who knows how many more to go, I think, sitting down and grabbing one of the water bottles from beside the ottoman-bench-thing.

"Hey," Scott calls out. "You good?"

I gulp down my water. "I'm good. Thanks for asking." I say breathlessly.

"How'd it go?"

"Not bad!"

"Did you like it?"

"Um... Actually, I sort of enjoyed it more than I thought I would."

"Good to hear! Where'd he finish?"

I scowl at how personal of a question that is but, considering my situation, I just decide to indulge him. "In my mouth...?" Not sure why that came out like a question.

"Did you like the taste of your first load or did ya hate it?"

"I guess it wasn't horrible," I groan. "Let's just say the taste and texture are things that'll take some time to get used to..."

"Well, something tells me you'll be getting used to it real soon because you've got two more waiting in booths down the hall, and five more messaged me back saying they'll be here in about thirty minutes."

"Holy crap! Seriously?"

"Yup. My list of regulars is longer than you can imagine..."

My jaw goes slack. "Oh..." is all I manage to say.

"You ready for the next one, or do you need a minute?"

I sigh. "No point delaying the inevitable. Just send him down."

"Atta girl!" His footfalls thud down the hall only to stop a few feet away. His knuckles then tap against a door a beat later. "She's ready for ya!"

A preview of what's to come next week (~9/9/22) (Don't read the preview below if you want to be pleasantly surprised):

Chapter 7: Taylor makes a decision in the booth that leads to an unwanted surprise...