Sentenced to Paradise

Story Info
A story about a younger brother's lust.
2.4k words
4.33
6.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.


*****

My name is Florentine Lilly Willow and I'm 21, a college student. I still live at home and have never had a girlfriend which also sorta' kinda' means I'm still virgin. Sure, there were plenty of chances in High School to get laid but I just wasn't willing to take them. So here I am, a 21 year old Virgin who lives with his parents.

It's not just my parents and I though. My older sibling also lives here. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but having my older brother Vice walk around in sexy pajamas and clothes as Daisy makes life as a Virgin sorta' rough. He, or rather she is 24 which gives her one more year to freeload off of our folks. This is the untold story of that last year.

Vice became Daisy when I was about 15, so she's had plenty of time to blossom. The problem with that is, well two things of course:

1.)I'm a pathetic virgin and just about anything stimulates my libido.

And

2.)SHE is my BROTHER!

Luckily, we have our own rooms so I'm free to "handle my business" anytime I need to. Sometimes, late at night I can hear Daisy doing the same! I've positioned my bed nearest the wall adjacent to her room for that exact reason.

Around 2:30am every night, she will get home usually drunk and head to her room. That's when the fun begins! I'll undress position myself so that I can hear her do the same. Our parents room is downstairs so she's really gets into it. There is always heavy breathing over the sound of clothes hitting the floor, the opening of dresser drawers and then the light sound of vibrations as those heavy breaths turn into soft moans. I've done some heavy weed waking to this routine over the last few years and can only imagine what actually goes on in there. All I know is that it turns me on like crazy and I'm grateful to at least have this much stimulation.

One night my family went out to eat but I decided to stay home, said I wasn't feeling well. They were supposed to be gone for at least an hour so I planned to go into Daisy's room to masterbate. I took off my clothes and laid on her bed. Her aroma was flooding my head like a drug, I lost myself in it. That's when I remember, "the sound of vibration".

I opened up her dresser drawer and found several pairs of panties folded up on top of a variety of dildos. A purple one about six inches long and as wide as a cigar caught my eye. It was a vibrator and very flexible. I wet it a little and started sliding it up and down against my asshole. The vibration aroused me surprisingly so I closed my eyes and started to jack off at the same time while fantasizing about Daisy. At this point I'm not even sure what I was fantasizing about! It didn't take me long to cum all over my stomach but damn, that was the best nut ever! I threw everything back in her drawer and went back to my room to sleep.

When I woke up, my alarm clock read 1:45am. My lights were off and the house was quiet so I figured Daisy's out and everyone else is asleep. I started to think about earlier when I masturbated and I wanted more! So I tip toed into Daisy's room, turned on the lights and then my jaw hit the floor. Daisy was laying there wearing a short skirt and a sports bra asleep. At first I panicked and thought to hurry back to my room but then I noticed an empty packet of sleeping pills next to a half empty bottle of alcohol on her night stand. She was out cold!

I got a hard on almost immediately after realizing she isn't going to wake up for a good while. I took off my clothes and with my face just inches from hers, I inhaled her sweet breath. I gently rubbed my hardon acrossed her lips a few times, I wanted to put it in her mouth so badly! Then I slowly ran my hands up her long smooth legs and stopped mid thigh. Damn she felt so good! My hard on pulsate when I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I started to breath heavily while I positioned myself on her bed carefully. This was definitely crazy. Sliding my hand even higher up her leg, I eventually came to a very sexy crossroad. First, I slide up her ass and man was it soft! It's hard to believe Daisy was born a dude. Next, I palmed her balls and sorta' grabbed her dick. Even that turned me on! Daisy moved a bit and I backed off. That was enough to scare the tower back down to a toddler so I grabbed my clothes and went back to my room.

I sniffed my hand and jacked off like a madman, that was seriously hot! The next day Daisy didn't seem to realize anything happened at all. When she left for work I snuck into her room to get the name of the sleeping pills she used. She had several more packs. They were called Doze and were yellow. This was perfect! All I had to do was find someone who sold ecstacy and the rest will be a piece of cake. Tonight I'm going to fuck Daisy!

I spent the day hunting down the E, went home, swapped them out for her Doze and waited patiently in my room. At last, 2:30am rolled around and the time was nigh. She came stumbling in as always and headed straight to her room. I figured she would do her thing like always but I heard the drawer for her night stand open, meaning she was ready to take her Doze, then her light switch flick and that was it. After about a half hour I heard her light switch flick back on. She was rummaging through her dresser draw for her toys with less than positive success. I removed all of her toys when I swapped out her Doze for ecstacy so that in the heat of the moment all she'd have is me.

I knocked on her door lightly and asked if everything was OK. It swung open without any hesitation and she pulled me in her room by my arm. I acted confused as she threw my onto her bed asking her what was going on. She told me she thinks she may have been drugged while pacing back and fourth in her bra and panties. Even though she was freaking out, I could clearly see her nipples were erect through the sports bra and her dick was so hard it was throbbing outside of her panties. I slipped off my shorts and revealed my hard on to her and she immediately stopped pacing. Her gaze was fixed on my dick like a wild animal glares at its food before pouncing. She pretended to ask what I was doing with concern but I could tell that she was so out of her mind horny that there's no way she actually cared. Before I could of even answer she fell to her hip and grabbed hold of my dick with one hand and my ass with the other, stuffing it in her mouth balls deep.

Now this might all seem like a far fetched fantasy to some but anyone who's ever done ecstacy knows just how intense it can be! Her hormones were probably shooting so high there was no way she'd resist even the touch if another human being. She slobbered and moaned greedily while enjoying the feast. My dick was so hard, this was great. While she sucked and choked on it I reached down and literally ripped her bra and panties off of her body. She was so smooth and curvy I wanted to cum already! I grabbed her by the hair and stood up, guiding her to the bed. It felt so good to slide my hands around her thighs and hips pulling her ass closer to me. I was dying to touch it and taste, embrace it and put my face in it then lick every bit of it and go back and trace up all my spit. She was muttering things like "oh my God" and "touch me" repeatedly while completely overwhelmed by how horny the ecstacy made her.

After her ass was nice and wet and her dick so hard it was pressed against her tummy, I crawled up to look her in the eyes while I put every inch I had deep inside of her ass. Her legs were spread wide at first welcoming me in then tightly wrapped around my back like she never wanted to let go. We kissed deeply as I trusted with passion hard and deep. Her ass felt so good, I finally lost my virginity! Neither of us seemed to care at all about how loud we were or that our parents were in a room beneath us, we just kept moaning and groaning while I made her cum all over us several times. I savored the taste of her lips and the sweat on her body well which drove her even crazier. Finally, after the missionary position, cowgirl, doggystyle and spooning, I let out heaps of cum deep inside of her.

I laid there trying to catch my breath completely drained as my hard on Deflated. I figured we'd fall asleep and talk about it in the morning, I was way too exhausted to move! However, I completely forgot that I drugged Daisy and it slipped my mind that she would be horny all night long. Before I could react, she snuck out a pair of handcuffs and quickly cuffed me to her bed post. I tried to protest but she seemed possessed or something! With a devilish look in her eyes, she ignored my pleading and began to have her way with me.

Since I was recharging my manhood, she decides she help herself to something else. Aside the sex we just had,, I had zero experience other than masturbating and rubbing a vibrator against my asshole. I was pry scared about what was about to happen. To shut me up, she held the back of my head and shoved her hard on in my mouth. Luckily, she showed mercy by thrusting it in and out barely passed the head of her dick. Suddenly, she pulled it out and shoved her balls in my face while still holding my head. I started to lick and suck them making her moan in a very sexy way. Hearing her moan like that made me more comfortable for some reason and I actually started to enjoy the sensation of pleasing her. She pulled away then put her hard on back in my mouth but this time, she was fucking my face balls deep slowly and steadily. I didn't fight back. With every thrust I tried my best to wrap my lips around her dick and suck as hard as I could. It seems she was really loving it! It was so hot when she started to finger her ass so I tried to speed up her pace moving my head with her thrusts. Before too long, she filled my mouth with her cum, forcing me to swallow it then while she caught her breath, left her dick in my mouth as it deflated. Once her erection was gone she started to piss with my mouth still full of her dick. My first instinct was to wrap my lips around her soft cock and gulp down every last drop of her piss. Something deep inside of me was craving it for some reason, it was so good!

Drinking her cum and piss made my dick painfully hard once again so she helped herself to it. Facing me, she straddled it with her ass and then rode me until her cock was once again hard. To my surprise, she got off of my cock and worked her way toward my ass. I watched as she lifted up my legs, applied a little lube, then put her cock deep inside of me slowly. Watching her thrust into me with a greedy look on her face really turned me on. Her thick toned thighs and ass allowed her to plow into me with all of her muscle and weight behind her, I was the one in ecstacy now! I never imagined anything could ever feel this good. While she fucked me without remorse, she jersey my hard on ruthlessly causing me to cum more than I've ever done before. It just seemed to keep flying out with every deep thrust she gave, even after I went limp! When my cum finally stopped shooting out she did not stop. She actually started fucking and jerking me more intensely causing my mind to go blank and my piss to erupt like a fountain. While speaking a language that wasnt human, I tried begging her to stop but I think that just excited her more which eventually made her cum big time. She uncuffed me then we both passed out, naked and covered in each others sperm.

The instant I woke up, I immediately thought about last night and how I was totally screwed but for some reason could not move. Tucked into her blankets still naked, I was cuffed once again! A vibrator was in my ass on low giving the mildest amount of pleasure possible and there was a note next to me that said:

Good morning little brother,

Thanks for drugging and raping me last night, I had a blast. Totally have you on camera swapping out my Doze with whatever it was you drugged me with so if you don't want mom and dad or the cops finding out you'd better do what I say! Hee hee! Oh, I had you swallow one of those pills after I came in your mouth this morning before I left so you should have a fun day. I'll see you when I get home!

TTFN

-Daisy

And that is pretty much how the next 365 days of my life played out. This was my sentence, but I can also say that this was my Paradise!

-GP