Separate Lives Ch. 02 - The Race

Story Info
Donnie entangles himself, and his body, further with Josh.
9.1k words
4.55
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A continuation of Separate Lives - Donnie & Mel, a transition from the Sunrise Fantasy Series where Donnie get's injured and Josh trains him to get ready for a half-marathon using an alternate method of preparation and pain. Told in Donnie's voice it focuses on Josh and Donnie's developing relationship and the separate goals they have for the race and other things.​​ **

I didn't understand what Josh was telling me. as he burst into my office, Jennifer our secretary chasing him, interrupted my phone call with Cash, who was out for another three days with COVID. Josh began explaining something about a college and funding for research he was collecting through my rehab and training.

"Slow down," I said, motioning to Jennifer that it was alright, the scowl distorting her normally beautiful face was directed at Josh, who got past her. "Start from the beginning Josh. I was on a call and will have to call him back."

Josh Striker, physical therapist/trainer, had been rehabbing my injury for over two months, taking data, putting me through an unorthodox regimen of "pain for performance" summarizing my progression data representing research. We had days and days of times, reps, increased training through pain and performance.

"Okay, okay...I submitted all of our data to Clarke College in Dubuque, my al ma mater, to the physical education and physical therapy departments," Josh started almost breathing heavy. "They want to fund further research, publish my findings, maybe even sponsor me on campus! This is huge!"

"So what does that mean, Josh?" Not exactly understanding, but I did hear 'on campus sponsorship'.

"It costs thousands of dollars to get a paper published and circulated," Josh said, a little miffed that I wasn't following him any better. "AND...there was no funding for continued research until now, might want to sign a five year research deal, through a grant...it's life changing for me."

"And on campus sponsorship?" I asked, we had grown so close, his wife out of the house, our play could be unlimited.

"Oh, that's down the road for sure," Josh said, dodging what that might mean.

Josh went on to explain the process a little deeper and I was getting where he was headed with the money, his excitement and the opportunity. He was so cute in his giddiness and the energy he had, it was what he needed after a day of telling his kids they were separating.

I told Josh I had to make a call, and motioned for him to sit in the chair by the receptionist's desk in the lobby. I dialed Cash back up and I could see Josh apologizing to Jennifer as Cash and I went through what needed to be done before Tina and Jeremy get here next week.

I got done and moved to the doorway, Josh had Jennifer charmed already, laughing as she flipped her hair. They bantered for a little bit before noticing me watching.

"Can I have him back for a moment Jennifer?" I said adding to the banter. "We got a couple things left to discuss."

"Oh, I suppose," Jennifer said smiling, batting he eyes at him as he returned the smile and a little wave.

"She's delightful," Josh said. "Once I got the look of death tone down."

We moved into the office, I shut the door and locked it, turned and rushed him with a kiss hard on his mouth. I pushed him against the door, just 10 feet from Jennifer's desk, my tongue pushing inside his mouth, while my hands dropped low to pull on his Khakis.

Whispering in Josh's ear, I said, "For your hard work and good news you deserve a reward my dear man, just don't cry out too loud, Jenny might hear us."

His pants and boxers dropped, Josh's cock was swelling fast, I dropped to my knees and was eye to eye with the head of what I lusted for, lifting it in my hand. My lips slid over the soft, velvety head, kept it there and circled it with tongue as I looked up at Josh. His head was back, eyes closed, taking in the pleasure I was gifting him for his accomplishment.

I had control even in the midst of submitting to his pleasure, I delivered it on MY terms. Josh moaned very quietly, my cock hardened feeling his penetrate my lips and slide over my tongue, his hips thrusting forward gently.

Josh hardened and I put both hands on his find arse, pulling him gently towards me taking about half of him inside, pulling back and repeating. Josh's hands were in my hair, caressing the side of my head, fingers running pushing into the flesh covering my skull. His cock pushed a little deeper, still finding the resistance.

My lips slid up his shaft to the head of his cock, popping it out of my mouth, nipping at it, running my lips over it's velvety tip. The clear fluid leaking out was a delicacy, Josh's soft moans, quickened breaths, were music to my ears. I loved doing this, I really did.

"Oh, baby," Josh cooed, a little too loud perhaps but we didn't care. In this mode I cared only about him, his cock and the pleasure it was serving both.

I pushed hard onto Josh, trying to penetrate the resistance, trying to relax, his cock folding a little, my efforts unsuccessful.

"UGhhhfttt," my voice and throat produced before pulling back and slamming against his hard rod again. This time I relaxed and it slipped past the resistance, my lips just an inch from his balls. Josh now tensed his hands and pushed my face the rest of the way onto his cock.

"GAHgghtfft," was all I could muster, Josh held me there, grinding forward my nose against his flesh, bottom lip against his balls. He pulled me off and I dove forward, and he pulled me back onto his cock balls deep.

"Yes, my love, yes," Josh whispered. "Your mouth is so warm."

Josh began to fuck my face, taking about every firth or sixth thrust to pull be all the way on his 8+ inches, my breath was staggered to the deep insertion. I felt alive being this man's everything in the moment, his tight arse now in my hands, the smell of sex and male sweat, sweet in my nostrils.

"Here..." Josh breathed, didn't announce, and pulled me on, holding me on his full length, his cock exploding with a hard shot of his cum, then a second, a third and he released me. I slid off but quickly put the head in my mouth to get the smaller pulses, swallowing before collecting more.

I looked up at Josh, my tongue under his head as it began to recede, gathering every drop before rising and kissing him so he could taste my prize. We swirled his load and our tongues together as he held my face, his cock drooping down.

I dropped to my knees and spent the next several minutes cleaning Josh and sucking his balls, just a cherry on top of this afternoon delight. Still leaning against the door I slid up his body and held him, giving small kisses until our heart rates both settled.

I moved away from Josh while he gathered his pants and boxers, putting them on, straightening our hair, and becoming presentable for Jennifer and the world.

"I'd better get back," he said with a smile and we opened the door together walking out, Jennifer giving him a bit of a wink and smiling at me. I turned back and walked past her desk, she had her head down.

I began writing some notes for a phone call I was going to make to Tina around 3 p.m. and when I looked up I saw Jennifer standing at my desk.

"You say he's separated?" Jennifer said, reminding me of the conversation earlier. She again was flipping her hair. "He's delightful and quite nice to look at."

Jennifer had become a good sounding board a year ago when I suspected Mel might be cheating on me. I returned the favor when Jennifer was dating Cash behind his fiancée's back. I so wanted to tell her about Josh earlier but didn't think a full out gay affair needed to be shared.

"Do you have time for a beer after work?" I said to her. "I'm nervous about this phone call and may need someone to vent or bounce things off of afterwards."

"Sure thing!" she said eagerly. "Maybe you can give me tips on how to approach Josh. Oh, and I can totally see how people could think your a couple. Theres just a vibe."

She ended that statement with a wink.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh forwarded me an email from Clarke College from the head of the physical education department. It summarized what they found most notable in the results and how my race time, though important that it keeps on the upward trend of improvement, projecting me around 1 hour and 45 minutes (a 10 minute improvement from my best)

Josh's program approached validation through my data. It read: "The concept of push through pain has both been celebrated and condemned. Your data shows that a non-bone related injury can be rehabilitated sooner, and more effectively, if physical therapy is aggressive and the subject's pain tolerance is high."

Josh then sent me the itinerary for tomorrow night and race day.

7 p.m. - check into the hotel
7:30 p.m. - 50% one mile jog
8:15 p.m. - Shower and massage
9:00 p.m. - Go to bed
4:00 a.m. - Rise, small breakfast
5:00 a.m. - warm-ups in the plaza
6:00 a.m. - slow one mile jog
6:30 a.m. - stretching and 100 cal. bar
7:00 a.m. - race rehearsal
7:30 a.m. - line up for 8 a.m race and test communication
10:00 a.m. - meet me back at the plaza for data collection and testing
10:30 a.m. - Head to Marriott to meet Dr. Martin from Clark College and further testing
Noon - Check out and lunch

I went to the Clark College website and found Dr. Max Martin on the site, a distinguished, fit, older professor having taught there for over 25 years. He had many awards and they even mentioned he secured a "Visionary Therapy" grant from the national PT Alliance.

I did some last minute prep and called Tina on her cellphone. She was out on a walk, not wanting to talk about possibly moving to the Midwest with ears in the office. We ran through several numbers and everything checked out on our end and she agreed on their end.

"There, that wasn't so bad," Tina said. "Hey, is there any chance you and Josh could meet with us this weekend? We're apartment or condo shopping ahead of Monday's meeting and could use a guide or two. You guys are so cute together."

"Um, yeah, I think we can make that work," I said, thinking anytime after 1 p.m. "I'l call Josh and text you when we're available. I'm running a race that morning and he's in charge of my support team."

"Wow, Mr. serious runner man," Tina said. "Shoot me that text and we'll make plans."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mel texted me that she was going to meet our daughter, Chelsea, for dinner and stay up in her apartment tonight (Thursday) through the weekend. They hadn't seen each other in a couple months. She was going to go the weekend after the race, but after finding out how much time (I sent her the itinerary Josh needed afterwards she bailed.

It was nearing 5 p.m. and I shot Josh a couple flirty texts wishing him a good evening with big lipped emojis and telling him how I could still taste him on my tongue. He was going to pack since his wife and kids were going to her folks for the weekend so he could move out on Sunday.

"I could come over," I texted, after a long series of bubbles he said replied "No, unless you plan on helping me box my shit up."

"Maybe..." I said and just left it.

"Ready?" Jennifer asked, her petite frame silhouetted from sun streaming in the window, gave me Josh flashbacks. I could see the outline of her legs through her dress. She was a part-time fitness instructor at night, and on weekends led yoga classes. Jennifer and Cash broke up just a month after he called off his wedding, she stating that he was "sexier attached" and had "issues."

I had kept all their dirty laundry a secret, getting some from Cash, but never telling the other what I knew from each side. We became closer as Jennifer often would come talk to me about the latest 'fuck boy' trying to bed her.

"Well yeah we fucked, but that's it, not for me," Jennifer would say in some form about her random encounters, not appreciating me telling her that makes her a 'fuck girl'.

"So how was the call?" she said walking with down the street to Mulligans, our usual watering hole close to work. "Tina and Jeremy as such a gorgeous couple. If they move here I'll have to get her going to my classes."

"Oh, the call was pretty easy. Not the dramatics I thought might be happening," I painted generally, since I gave her that as the reason for a drink, not what I was about to share with her. "Their coming this weekend and I'm, well Josh and I, are meeting them to show them the city."

"Mel's out of town, right?" Jennifer said, having overheard me talking to her on the cellphone. "So what's our drink about then, if business is all cool. You and Mel having trouble again?"

We entered Mulligans, I gave her a 'one second' finger as we got sat, ordered drinks and were waiting for them and a veggie tray appetizer.

"Mel and I have connected on multiple different levels, I mean remember me saying we were all missionary before?" She nodded yes, flipped her hair knowing I was going to get detailed, leant in to hear giving me permission to get graphic, though we usually waited to order before getting to the good stuff. "I flipped her over last night and rimmed her arse."

"Shut the hell up!" She exclaimed, drawing attention as our server brought our drinks, and then Jennifer whispered. "You licked her hole?"

"Licked, penetrated, licked, lubed with my spit, licked and..." I began and she cut me off.

"You didn't. You didn't fuck her in the arse..." her eyes were wide.

"I fucked her in the arse, Jenny," I said, saving Jenny for only the most reveling statements addressing her. "I fucked her deep and hard and fingered her to orgasm before I came."

Her mouth was agape and didn't know what to say. Our veggie tray was set down before us and we both took some and ate, both gathering our thoughts.

"Man, dude that's epic and I have to admit you got me a little, well, moist," Jennifer said laughing and dipping hard in the humus before sliding it in her mouth and biting off the tip. "Congratulations, I mean I thought you two were, well almost done."

"Well I wasn't through, after my workout with Josh, Mel was still in just a T-shirt when I got home," I continued the story of Mel and I's sexual day.

"She's a teacher, right, got the summer off?" Jennifer asked and I nodded yes, she crept in close again flipping her hair. "Okay, tell me. Give Jenny the good stuff."

"I pulled her into a chair after some chit chat and we bounced fucked there for a while; then moved to the floor and I fucked her a long time dog style," I said, knowing she knew our history.

"She doesn't like that, right?" Jennifer confirmed and I nodded again. "Shit you technically were doing that for the second time."

"And I was numb." I boasted. "Remember my asking advice on how to stay longer?"

"To go longer you gotta fuck often," we said together and laughed.

"Yeah, I had, well, we I mean," I couldn't tell her I had orgasmed a lot and mostly due to Josh. "Let's just say I fucked often last week."

"Oh shit, you two are back!" she said and I didn't explain, just went to finish the story about Mel.

"So I wasn't cumming anytime soon and just kept slamming into her, you know like a porn where the guy's thighs are slapping so hard it makes those delicious sounds?" Jennifer squirmed in her seat, I imagined her pussy wet and ready for anyone.

"Truth that," she said probably drifting off to some memory of some guy doing some things to her backside. "The BEST noise. Never understood why 'girlfriend' didn't like it backside."

"After a good 1/2 hour of that I flipped her over and put her feet on my thighs and bounced her that way a good 10 minutes before my load bubbled up and we finished together," I said. "She came three times by the way."

"Fuck, that's the hottest thing you've ever told me," Jennifer said. "I've gotta see if there's a bootie call out there."

She picked up her phone and sent several messages on whichever ap she had.

"I can take it next level, Jenny," I said looking intently at her while her eyes rose to meet his, opening wider.

"Wha cho talking' bout Willis?" She said mimicking a good 80s sitcom. "Shit, I'm putting this down. Please go on to the next level, Sir."

"You have to pinkie swear, this goes nowhere," I said and she held it out, stared at me deeply and hooked pinkies. "Okay, well you know how Tina and Jeremy think Josh and I are a couple?"

Her mouth opened wider, her eyes widened, leant in, I imagined her pussy moistened even more, waiting for me to say it, to give Jenny the dirt.

"We are. Sorta. We had consummated that in the hotel just an hour before we met them at Republic on Grand," I said, paused, took a drink and she just was speechless, absolutely speechless.

"Wait, 'consummated'," she said trying to comprehend. "You mean you've FUCKED!??"

"We did, we have and..." I said, pausing again. "And I just swallowed his seed earlier today, taking his large cock in my throat, leaning agains the door, just 10 feet from your desk."

"I KNEW IT! Wait did you way large cock? Anyway, I thought it sounded like someone bumping against the door, shit!" she said, now shift on her other leg, trying to get some satisfaction, looking at her phone must have gotten someone to respond. "Tell me more, I've got about 30 minutes before I gotta go get something inside me, shit this is hot!"

I told her about our early encounters of oral in the car, and the origin story. That took up a good 20 minutes, she just sipped on a second drink, well more like took big swigs, adjusted her wetness and leant in for every detail.

Jenny was especially amazed that I fucked HIM a couple times, admitting she thought gay men were either top or bottom, and had heard about being 'verse' but didn't understand.

"What's next, I mean, damn you have went from a desert of a sex life to the fucking Amazon Rain Forrest," Jennifer said, getting up and getting ready to go to her bootie call. "You've got the check, I mean, man....and I thought I had a chance with him."

"Thanks, Dear I needed to tell someone," I said as she quickly walked out of the restaurant.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You'd better be ready to work," Josh said as I came in the door. "I don't think she wants me to ever enter this house again and wants it all gone."

"It's that bad?" I said, a little masked by the somewhat favorable attitude Mel has to just the thought of Josh and I.

"Fucking world war III," he said showing me the note.

It read: "You and your dick fetish better not ever enter my home again. What you leave behind is mine or will be tossed, got that cock sucker!!"

"My word, she's angry," I said, seeing his head down and I moved to him. "It's for the best for you and your family, you'll see."

He looked up with a bit of anger and a 'you have no idea' head shake. I just let it be and we did get to work. He pulled out what was his and I boxed it up, leaving them out in the middle of the room as we went room to room, repeating this in nearly all silence.

The basement had a lot to box up, it was sort of a 'man-cave' and had many mementos and things around Josh's favorite teams, his athletic achievements and some race and other competition pictures. It was nearly 11 p.m. when we finished all of that, my phone rang and it was Mel.

I went into the bathroom, and she said she and Chelsea had been shopping and went to a movie and were about to head for bed. Mel sounded tired and I didn't have trouble getting her off the phone.

"Sorry," I said coming out of the bathroom and Josh had sat down for the first time in about three hours. "I really don't want..."