Separate Lives Ch. 02 - The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, Dr. Martin, seriously? THE Dr. Martin. The professor that groomed Josh as a student, this is who Josh called in to look at the results. I was jealous, a bit put off and intrigued all at once.

"Dr. Martin, the pleasure is mine," I said, pouring it on, for Josh's sake mainly, though he was quite mesmerizing in his tone and stature. "Josh has spoken well of you."

His firm handshake lingered a bit to long and his smile at my response beamed with charisma and experience. He walked over to the desk and motioned to rooms and tables in the large conference room where there were at least a dozen runners getting massages.

"Donnie, they have a table," he said motioning to me to come over. "Let me get you back on schedule."

There was a tinge of trepidation, a pang of repulsion, a surge of curiosity and I nodded yes. I mean Josh would be even more furious if I got off schedule.

"Shirt off and do you have briefs under those, um, basketball shorts?" Dr. Martin said judging my apparel walking to the conference room, and approaching the table.

I nod yes, slipped out of everything but the briefs and moved onto the table. He asked me to stop for a minute, standing behind me, looking, I peaked over a shoulder as he scanned my torso, legs and shoulders.

"Lay face forward into the face pillow please," Dr. Martin went into professional voice. "Your stats show minimal weight loss, and your body shows nice muscle definition and toning. Good work."

He placed his hands on my lower back. For the next 30 minutes he focused on my back, shoulders, arms and posterior side of the legs. He was very, very good, almost putting me to sleep at times then working the muscles hard keeping me very much awake.

"Roll to your back please," he said, my cock flaccid against the brief's fabric, somewhat formed due to this unusual situation. There were still more than a dozen people in the room, but I felt isolated with Josh's first Lover.

He did much of the same to that side, focusing on my chest, neck and collarbone. Halfway through my phone rang, he looked and answered (after having me enter my code, seeing it was Josh).

"Yes. Yes. I'm finishing the massage so he'll get to his room soon," Dr. Martin said. "Oh yes, it's fine."

He went back to finishing my massage, my body felt refreshed and ready and ready for bed. I stood up at it's finish, got dressed and walked over to Dr. Martin, who had gone to talk to the staff.

"Thank you, that was amazing," I said, awkwardly. He smiled and sent me on my way.

After a shower I was greeted with a call from Josh at 9:45 lecturing me to just breath and focus on something other than the race, something like counting sheep, reparative and benign emotionally.

He hung up and I stripped naked, feeling the coolness of the sheets and just started repeating the phrase, "You are the best, you will do your best, they will honor your best."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had left Josh a key for the room and he came in at 3:45 a.m., getting me out of bed, as I dressed he set out a small breakfast, mainly complex carbs, and real juices.

I finished and began some warm-up movements, but Josh told me I could do them, but they weren't going to do me any good.

"I could have slept another 30 minutes, if all we're going to do is sit here," I said a bit miffed at Josh.

He scowled again at me, telling me this was part of the plan and I thought I'm going to seat drop into the plan, just for fun.

"You could have told me Dr. Martin was our grant-daddy," I said jokingly at first and then on poked the bear. "And his hands, man, he gave a great massage, no offense, the best I've ever had."

Josh didn't look up, he didn't flinch, he kept writing and didn't acknowledge the comments. I played my card to a lover now ensnared in a web of his own making, with extreme goals hinging on my performance today.

I dropped the attitude, feeling a little compassion for Josh and my mind went to our last encounter, the raw aggression. I laughed a little at myself, holding on to Josh like he was mine while still firmly entrenched into my marriage, why concern myself so much with his business.

"Let's go now, start jogging and we'll stop and do some stretches," Josh said, changing it up a little bit. "You're ready for this, I know it."

His eyes were bright, looking into mine, giving me confidence, shifting my attention to the job at hand. I did want to do well for myself and whatever it does for Josh and his research. He was fun to tease, while he was the one stuck in the middle of separate lives here, devoid of a home base.

We finished the jog, stretching and some light plyos. Josh handed me a breakfast bar and I devoured it, he had strict instructions on when to eat and how much during the race.

Josh led me through the race rehearsal, telling me where the hills were, how to attack them, how he'd communicate when to speed up, slow down, giving general tips.

"Hydrate and then wait at least 15 minutes before rehydrating," Josh continued. "You don't want a stomach full while running."

My apple watch was receiving what my phone was getting we practiced Josh texting and the short phrases giving me instruction. It was 7:30 so I headed to the starting area, my strategy was to get as close the front of my chute as possible.

"Good luck, Donnie," Josh said almost tearing up with an appreciative gaze. "You got this!"

"I will do my best," I replied and he slapped me on the back and was gone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our goals was running the 1/2 marathon 15 minutes under my personal best of 1 hour and 55 minutes (1:40) and when I crossed at 1:34.30 I was ecstatic! Josh immediately texted me "FUCKING AWESOME" and told me to refuel, hydrate and meet in Suite #304 in 30-45 minutes. That wasn't our room, so I figured it was Dr. Martin's.

"They will honor my best," I whispered to myself and took my medal, got a banana, a drink and even a beer. I sat and just took it all in, the swarm of faster runners were already all over the free post-race offerings and celebrating with loved ones. It was always the best part of the race and I'd never finished this fast, the lines were much shorter.

I reflected on the racing thinking I felt really good, my ankle was healed and my body was trained like it never had been in it's life. I owed this physical and mental feat to Josh and only Josh.

I grabbed a 2nd beer and headed to the room, with more energy than most of those finishing now and I chuckled as I left the post race party before I normally would have finished the race.

"Oh MY GOD! That was AMAZING!" Josh said as he opened the door to Suite #304. His eagerness pulled me in, shut the door and pushed me against it kissing me deeply. "I love the smell of sweat and work!"

He continued to push into me, his hands on my face, holding me as our lips pushed together, tongue lapped around each other, he was sucking and breathing in the essence of my performance.

"Let's shower," he said pulling away, with my hand in his, moving us in sync to the large, glass enclosed paradise. I could only mutter an 'Ohhh, yes."

Josh started the water and I pealed off the spandex, shorts in one shot and then the shirt, tossing it aside and moving in with him. We hit the water together, again our faces meeting at our mouths, my hands roamed his toned back and down to his arse and back up.

He shuddered into my mouth, his hands now down my torso, to my hips and back up. Josh's cock grew and pressed into my thigh and he brought it up between us, pressing it against my waist, mine hard and competing to get beside his.

Taller than him I pushed and probed mine around, my hips driving when it felt warmth, but he put an end to that by spinning me around to face the shower and lining his saber to my backside, reaching for his lubricant. A generous amount was pushed out, on the small of my back and flowed to my hole, his hand there to push in, and ready the edges before coating his cock.

"I love gliding into you with ease," he whispered, leaning forward the water cascading off my face then his as I leant forward putting my hands against the wall. Josh's chest was on my back, his left hand guiding his pleasure wand to my entrance and the pushed in with clarity.

"OHHHH JOShhhhh," I said and sighed. "Oh, baby, yes...."

He was rhythmic but gentle from the start, pulling and pumping as deep as would naturally go, gaining fractions of inches with each stroke before getting inside me deep and continuing the hypnotic thrusts.

The two quick beers after a long, fast run had me in a euphoric state, the endorphins from running adding to the passion and desire I held for this man. The feeling of him sliding in and out, his legs pressing just for a moment, releasing, pulling back and thrusting in fast was amazing.

"Heaven, baby, just heaven," I said, Josh's hands on my back almost massaging me with his fingers into my flesh, pulling a little at the end of each thrust. "You can do this all morning."

The steam of the warm water filled the bathroom, coated the mirror, and exited out the open door. Our moans and words echoed off the hard surfaces, my hands pushed into the tile, bracing for each thrust taking him joyously.

"Oh Fill me," I said, turning to look back at Josh who's eyes were on my body, his hands running down my back.

That triggered and urgency, he must have been closer than I thought, he pumped into me and pulled back, pausing for a moment before slamming into me, once, twice a third time holding it and the glorious release of warmth sprayed inside me.

"Oh yes, Lover, yes," I said, Josh held himself inside and I reached and turned off he water.

"I lost myself in you," he said. "I was absorbing every stroke, trying to account for each sensation. It was heaven."

"Yes. Yes it was," I said, he pulled out and I stood and we kissed again, wet, naked, our bodies pressed together. "Let's dry off."

Josh threw me a towel and dried off. He threw me a robe as all of my stuff was in my room, though I knew he was going to take after photos and such and wanted me naked anyway.

I asked if there was anything more to eat in the room and headed out the door.

"Good race son," Dr. Martin said, sitting on the couch just outside the open bathroom door. "Sounds like it was a good time in there."