Separate Lives Ch. 02 - The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cool Donnie," he said, his eye tearing a little. "I appreciate the help here, I wouldn't have gotten it all done."

I sat and he just fell into my lap, I held him, thinking he might cry, but he just was exhausted from the work and the emotion.

"I hate to break it to you but there's the kitchen and dining room," I mentioned, knowing we hadn't entered those two.

"The rest of the shit's hers," he said. "Let's get a drink."

His man cave had a full bar area, which he packed up what he could and left the bar empty, and a little sad. Josh went into the box with the whiskey and glasses.

"We can load all of this up Sunday, if you're available," he said, correctly assuming I may be busy.

He poured two fingers into his glass and then mine, lifted it high and gave a quick, snarky, emotion laced toast.

"To a failed marriage," he said and downed it without clinking my glass. "Oh, sorry but I didn't expect you to toast that right now."

I slowly brought the glass to my lips and tossed the smooth, rye whiskey back, it immediately started to have an effect with no dinner and a lot of work. Josh poured another, this time he paused and looked at me, his eyes grew softer, the snarl on his face left. He raised his glass and with a nod had me raise mine.

"To a friend in high places who gets me," Josh said and we clicked glasses and both took the shot down. He kept his gaze on me for a moment, then sat into the bar stool and lowered his head down.

I picked up the bottle, the whiskey already running to my head and I was sure Josh's too, and I poured us one more. He looked up, sad eyed and defeated as I rose my glass.

"To the best mother-fucking race ever Saturday," I said, he slowly lifting his. "And to the best trainer, best father, and best lover."

We clicked glasses, threw the shot back, popped them hard onto the table and like to rams knocking horns we collided rushing to kiss each other. Our hands were immediately in our hair or on the sides of our face, hips pushing together like there were no clothes, cocks rising and wanting.

"Fuck me hard Josh," I said with all intention and desire to receive him, to be under his hands, body and feel him enter me with no restrictions. He reached down and grabbed the edge of my shirt and pulled it off in one motion before attacking my shorts, removing the button, unzipping and pulling my boxers and shorts to my ankles.

The couch was right there, I wanted it there and he saw the desire in my eyes, naked with my underwear around my ankles. Josh kept his eyes on mine as he moved me to the back of the large, plush couch and with his hand gently push me over it's edge.

I folded my arms over my head for a moment and I heard his shirt hit the floor and looking back I saw him undoing his shorts and dropping them, cock popping up and out from his body. He reached to the end table where he must have set some lubrication from the bathroom after he went last, knowing where we would end up.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, as his fingers readied me for a fast and furious ride, the cool cream assuring the start would not be painful and we could enjoy the pleasure of our bodies coupling.

I saw him coat that beautiful member of his before lining up and smiling, I watched the tip popping in and sliding back further on the first push than before.

"Oh, Josh, Yes! Oh YES!" I exclaimed, his hips not backing up, just pushing forward. "Fuck yes, man, yes!"

Josh burrowed forward, pushing and forcing, not pulling back, my hips were into the back of the couch, he found his way in, all the way in, making room for what was to come.

"Mmmmm, Baby, you fill me right," I said, his gaze on me as I looked back again.

Holding my hips tight Josh pulled back quickly.

"Ahhhhmmmm," I moaned and then he slammed into my arse, tip to balls, hard and fast moving the couch a little on the carpet. "FUCKKKKKK!"

"You want it, you're gonna get it!" he exclaimed, sensing I wanted dominated that night, I wanted every fiber of Josh's muscular body to pour into me, the hands holding my hips, his legs pulling back gain and then thrust forward.

"YESSSS!" I hissed, Josh pulled back and again went full length inside. "GODDDD! YESSSSSS!!!!"

The whiskey and the lovemaking dizzied my consciousness. I drifted into a soup of pleasureful insertion, Josh pulling back and slamming into me, his thighs colliding with my cheeks, the vibrations shaking my flesh.

I closed my eyes as I heard him grunt, breath hard and call me his for the taking. "Remember that Donnie, when I want you I get you."

"Yes, Josh, OH! YES!" I said, making a pact right there, to be his as he needed, that's all I want, that's all I've ever wanted. "You have my word!"

That gave him a boost, Josh pulled out fast, took my hand and pulled me up for a kiss. He stroked my cock as his pushed between us, we kissed and moved to the floor, Josh was on top of me, covering my body.

He paused from quenching his desires to look at me, kissing me softly, our bodies touching as much of each other's flesh as possible. Josh stroked my hair, and I smiled bringing my hands up to his shoulders, massaging the defined triceps, biceps and then up to his neck.

"You good?" he asked simply, softly.

"I'm great and you're amazing," I said, trying to come up with the perfect next line. "In this moment I want whatever it is you need."

"Mmmmm, I like that," Josh said kissing me deep and hard and then rising up off of my body, sliding down between my legs positioning me, his cock sliding down my stomach and over mine, it felt nice besides mine as he rubbed and moved his hips to let them slide together.

"Oh Josh," I sighed, closing my eyes, the two hard cocks moving against each other, Josh ground into my body, searching for warmth between my thigh and cock. I lifted both feet to my body giving us a canal to explore and was able to put pressure and create a crevasse of flesh.

"Right there Lover," Josh said, driving into the space, my balls against his shaft and then his balls, the length a good two inches longer than me, pulling back, thrusting forward. My desire, my attraction, my affection all came together, my lover doing things I hadn't imagined.

I looked up at him as he drove into the impromptu pussy, they slid against each other nicely, his lubrication enough, my hardness and leg pushing against. I was rubbing his strong back, and his eyes met mine again.

"Yes, baby, yes," I sighed, the change of pace gentle and firm, his body keeping his cock in position. I held his arms, stroked their musculature giving my cock a jolt of excitement, the sliding, the friction, the whiskey, the smell of my lover painting a beautiful painting of male lovemaking. "OH! Josh!"

Out of nowhere my cock released a shot of cum, then another and another, surprising me with all of the orgasms that week. Josh felt this, smiled and stopped, his hand reached down and got us much on his fingers and rubbed it all over his cock.

"Thanks Love," Josh said, giving me goosebumps the way he said it and then positioned, with my legs still up, to my arse and pushed inside again. Josh's face now close enough and we kissed, locked tongues, as he drove into me again, slowly, the full length.

"Ohhhh Joshhhh," I cooed, the void being filled with what I desired, what I wanted, that space, that hole in my being filled with flesh. Long, tender, shaping flesh, pushing against me inside beautifully while I stared into the heart of an adonis. "Fill me!"

Josh got to work. He is a man of stamina and repetition and he began to hammer my body, sliding and sliding out, finding that rhythm that served him, mixing it up a little, but now focused and intent on giving me the cherry on the top, his load.

"Fuck yeah, Baby!" I said as he quickened, as he drove more weight pushing me an inch or so at a time on the carpet. "Give me all of that!"

A pillow was in reach and he lifted me up on a full insertion, my body quivering now, and put it underneath. Josh now rose up, hands on my knees and began just pummeling my arse, none stop, in and out, in and out.

"OH GOD YES! NEVER STOP!" I exclaimed, his eyes now shut, his mind somewhere in this ecstasy Josh's hips pushing forward, rocking into me again and again. Josh opened his eyes.

"Donnie, YES!" he exclaimed and I felt the blast inside, warm cum, spraying my interior, two, three and then Josh just moved forward on top of me, inside me, kissing me, his cock still releasing I imagined.

We stayed like that, the pressure letting up, but still inside, longer than the other times, just enjoying the touches, the kisses, the contact to a human with similar desires. Unspoken desires in a separate life lived together.

"Donnie I won't give you up," Josh said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to stay with him so bad, I wanted to fuck in their marriage bed, but I needed rest for the race and he needed to load the boxes while I slept.

"You have a short run tomorrow and then we check you in tomorrow night," Josh said, reminding me of my schedule. "This is it and this is what we both need to focus on."

"So two short runs tomorrow?" I asked, knowing there was a mile at night after check in.

"And a one mile short run before the race tomorrow, yes." He gave me a scowl for questioning him. Josh was instantly cold, distant and in trainer mode. This was a nice separation, ending our passion, ending the emotion, letting him be good at what he does and handle the lives in upheaval.

I wanted to say so many things and ask so many things before heading to work tomorrow morning. We didn't even kiss as I bounded down the steps, heading for the car. I waved, climbed in and immediately saw the missed calls from Mel. Driving away I asked Siri to call Mel and the phone rang.

"Fucking Josh again?" she asked, though I had texted I was helping him move out of his house. "I need to get you on Life360."

"Ha. It was pretty brutal, the marriage destroyed liked that," The banter expected since the text she had replied with was, "I hope he feels as good as you did inside".

"Yeah, that kinda sucks," Mel said and then told me all about Chelsea and her day with our daughter. The separation, the coldness Josh turned on quickly once talking about the race, I wondered if that would ever disappear and what would I be feeling now if it did.

"If you're bored Saturday, you could come meet me in the afternoon downtown," I said stepping fulling back into my married life, remembering Mel beneath me, my cock driving in her arse then later that day, her cunt.

"Got a room?" she asked. "I mean, you're already paying..."

"No, Josh has that since he's now got a grant for this little case study," I cut in and told her. "I'll try to extend the room or just get another one."

"Sounds like a plan," she said, her appreciation and affection felt on the phone.

I hung up and as I pulled into the garage began to feel a little anxiety about the race, guilt about both Josh and Mel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lunch," I didn't ask Jennifer, I just told her walking into work after my morning jog with Josh and final measurements before the race. She looked up wide eyed and I just winked. "I need to know about your night young lady."

She could wear the fuck out of a sundress, her summer staple, and why I think Cash pays her so much. We got word our boss would be back Monday or Tuesday, though at one point that morning Jennifer said she liked me in charge, not as demanding.

Tina and Jeremy called and we chatted about housing options and the market being hot right now. That sorta freaked her out and said they were trying to move things around in their schedule to get there as early in the week as possible.

"I'm getting a little nervous about finding a place, Donnie," Tina said. "I'll let you know when we're flying out."

Jennifer came in as I hung up, I couldn't wait to hear about her bouncing her little frame from one position to the next, my cock stirred a little thinking of her telling me. I mean, she's the hottest woman I've ever been around, my sexual being, and now we're going to trade "blow" by "blow" experiences with each other.

"I'll buy," she said. "And we're going at 11:30, early, I just can't wait."

My mind slipped back to Josh entering me against the couch, sliding against my cock, entering and finishing inside me. It was a dream, yet I could feel it, and my body yearned for that again.

"Let's go," I said, it was 11:15 a.m. "I've got Carol watching the phones.

"Sweet," Jennifer said, slapping me on the shoulder in a 'let's go' manner, grabbing her purse, I looked back and saw her breasts bounce as she caught up with me. "Let's try Republic on Grand."

I smiled at her putting me where some of this story has it's roots. She had a wicked smile, holding everything in as it was our tradition to never talk until we sit down and have our drinks ordered.

We small talked about Cash, and how things will go next week. We agreed he'll be pleased with the deal I signed and the three projects we were able to get moved into development.

"He's almost too careful," Jennifer said. "But what do I know."

I encouraged her to apply for other positions in the company and to finish her real estate training. She brushed it off and said she likes being able to come and go as she liked and keep going with her fitness aspirations.

We got up the elevator, I looked down at her short body and she looked up, there was a great appreciation for each other, always had been, but was real evident at that moment. I was certainly not her type and I really didn't know what my type was for the moment, attractive was the best way to describe it and right then. Jenny was certainly attractive.

It was early, so there were table available and we were quickly seated and the host took our drink order.

"So," Jenny said giggling. "Spill it."

I had thought about this so I can crafted an idea, since we both had things to "spill".

"Let's each reveal something, and when we pause the other shares something, and we go bak and forth." I announced.

"Lovely," Jenny said. "Okay, well I had texted a guy I had met at a cross-fit class who we just ended up at my place once afterwards. He's African-American and swears he'll never settle down."

She had paused so I went, "I helped Josh pack up his home, as he's moving out of his house and his wife hates him. Oh, and he told her there's 'someone'."

"SHUT THE FUCK up," Jenny caught herself, her eyes big thinking a million thoughts. She started to ask one and I nodded no, signaling her to stick to the protocol. "Okay, well, shit, I had James meet me in the park by my apartment and he was quick to kiss me there in the open air. He thrust his knee into my crotch and I was so fucking ready."

"We we finished packing things, we did shots of whiskey and I pleaded with him to fuck me hard," I said, beginning the tale of our coupling. "He stripped me and pushed me against the couch, turning me around, got me ready and fucked me hard against it's back."

"I pulled James into the shelter, there were two long walls to a corner and he took my panties down, pulled out his substantive endowment, and was inside me," Jenny said. "I cried out and he covered my mouth with his hand to muffle the moans as he fucked me from behind outdoors."

"We tumbled to the floor after a long time getting it against the couch, his length filling me, I can still feel it and almost smell him," I said. "We did something outside of me, sliding his cock against mine, between my legs, it was so hot I came."

"Shit, that's hot!" She said. "James began hitting it hard, I came fast but he kept going, and going until I came again."

"He used my jism to prepare and enter me with ease and began fucking the shit out of me face to face, his strong body above me, dominating me," I said.

"I was working on a third orgasm when he finally pushed forward, pressing his hands into my breasts and sliding my dress over my shoulders exposing them, and he shot his load," Jenny said. "Massaging my breasts, he let it go inside."

"He fucked me across the carpet, leaving burns on my shoulder, before I felt his warmth deep inside me," I said, thinking we were finished. "We stayed in the finish position for a long while."

"Well, we got ourselves together and I invited him up for a drink and a snack," Jenny smiled like a wicked demon, reliving that moment. "You got me going so much I wanted more, much more."

"Damn, I'm out of stuff," I said, leaning into her this time. "Do tell."

Our drinks came and we ordered lunch, my cock was screaming hard, her pussy I was sure was very wet. It was that moment I had concluded that after something like this, in the future, I'll just have to throw it out we go rip one off somewhere.

"There was no drink, no snacks, I aggressively kissed him and started to strip him down, his limp cock dangling at one point. I took off my clothes dancing a little as he sat back on the couch. Naked I slid down between his legs and sucked it until it became hard again," Jenny said, smiling, wiggling on her foot curled under her in the chair.

"I could talk for an hour, I'll just say this," Jenny setting it up. "I bounced on it in his lap; he pushed me to the floor and from behind, oh an orgasm #3; Cowgirl for a long, long time and orgasms #4 & #5; To the bedroom, missionary and he almost came so we got up and I went reverse cowgirl slowly; I then pushed my cunt to his lips and he tasted us both."

"Oh Jesus, you're to hot," I said.

"You hard under there?" she giggled.

"For that last 10 minutes, yes," I replied, her look signaling I could probably hit her pussy down the road.

"Anyway, we digress," she said. "Then a 69; sucked his balls; rimmed his arse; he rimmed mine; we turned around and I pushed his cock between my breasts, letting him slide there; then back to cowgirl where orgasm #6 came."

"What time was it at this point?" I asked.

"Shit, I didn't know what time it was until I woke up at 5 a.m. and stroked him hard, my hands on that fine cock, to fuck me again," she giggled. "He came while I was in cowgirl and we collapsed and slept until the alarm."

"You are a machine, Jennifer," I said and she bowed in acceptance and I handed her he check the server dropped off a little while ago."You'e buying."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We followed Josh's itinerary to a T, but it went anything but smoothly.

"We don't have a room??" Josh screamed on the phone.

"No, they gave up the suite since we were not here at 7 p.m.," I said. "It's okay, I don't need..."

"You don't know everything that's planned," he said cryptically, giving me the chills the way he said it, as if there's something hidden. "If we have to adjust, I mean, shit!"

He hung up and I checked in and got ready. I went through the stretches, plyometrics, took my pulse rate and headed out for my mile jog, my first run without Josh since the long run that led to our first real encounter.

The hotel had the massage therapy session scheduled, but again lost my reservation and it would be another hour, throwing things off. I was upset, ready to call Josh again when a silver haired, distinguished gentleman approached me before I could dial.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help but over hear, but are you Donnie Franklin?" the man said, wearing a Clarke College polo shirt, his fit older body pushing against the fabric nicely.

"Yes, yes I am, and your are?" I asked guessing he would know Josh or have something to do with grant.

"Dr. Phillip Martin, Clarke College provost and I'm hear to study your results," He reached his hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you Donnie."