Separate Lives - Jeremy & Tina

Story Info
Jeremy & Tina get sexually involved with Mel & Donnie.
11.7k words
5
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Separate Lives tells the story of several relationships and the individuals making their way in and out of other's beds. While involved, even married, with one or more people they still exist as individuals making decisions for themselves.

***Tina and Jeremy have bought into a real estate deal and are buying a condo in Des Moines to be close to their investment. Originally from Atlanta they met Josh and Donnie randomly the hight before closing the deal with Donnie. They think Donnie and Josh are married, with no idea about Donnie's wife Mel, or Josh's recent separation. Jeremy and Tina bring to the story a vivacious woman and virile man who like what's good in life and what feels good in life. It begins at the finish of Donnie's race, Josh's desire to move his revolutionary training program forward which brings us Josh's his old lover Dr. Martin. A continuation of Separate Lives 01 & 02 but unlike any of the the Separate Lives or Sunshine fantasy stories, this is told in third person the whole way through.​​​​​​ **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, baby, yes!" Tina wailed in their suite at the down town Marriott, Des Moines, Iowa. "FUCK me harder! HARDER!"

Jeremy was on top of her, Tina's dancer legs over his shoulders long and slender, her plentiful bootie vibrating with his thrust, creamy dark skin rippling to the blows his hips delivered. Tina's hands were on his arms, his thick, v-cut back straining like the many pushups, pull-ups and burpees he does every day, this time flexing into her flesh.

She adored his body, his take charge personality, the thickness of his cock. Their sexual personalities matched what they had outside the bedroom as well.

"Oh JESUS! OH YES!" she exclaimed, climaxing for the third time. His cock was seven inches but thick with a pronounced mushroom head. It's power created sensations she had never felt before meeting this mountain of a man at a Super Bowl XLIII party in 2009 in Tampa Florida.

Jeremy had stamina, they had been fucking in various positions for about an hour now knowing his bride could hang. Knowing they had people to meet he began to coax her into the role he liked best.

"Tell me Baby, tell me what you want," he whispered in her ear as her head bobbed side to side in pleasure. He wanted to speed things up, starting their 'talk'. "Make me cum."

"Give me all of it Daddy, give your load too me," she started, knowing the drill, knowing he could pound her pussy all night if she didn't meet the demands of his mind. "Daddy I want your cream inside me, I've been so good all day Daddy, please give it to me."

The word Daddy, combined with her tone, her words, brought things for him towards climax. It used to be Tina all dressed up it clothes that were youthful, her hair up in two ponies, looking much younger, but now it's just the talk, the baby talk.

"Daddy, your good girl needs your cum," she said with a hint of desperation. "I live for you Daddy, please fill your good girl."

Jeremy had quickened his pace, thrusting hips faster and faster and after that last phrase felt the build spill over the wall, Jeremy buried his cock deep.

"OH YESSS! DADDY! YES!!!" she exclaimed, the pulse of warm juice filled her sweet pussy. Sighing,"Oh yes...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Josh and Donnie had made love in the shower all with Dr. Martin sitting, waiting in the suite, listening. They were greeted by him afterwards. **

Josh took all of the measurements he needed without a word from Donnie, uncomfortable as Dr. Martin had snuck in as they had finished their shower. Donnie bolted out the door for his suite at the Marriott the minute they concluded, angry and a little embarrassed.

Josh texted him "you okay?" and he just responded "You two need time, I'll talk with you tomorrow when we move you out."

Josh's separated wife was out of town until later the next day and he was to be moved out of their home, completely, making their separation final. She didn't want the kids to see him for a while, letting the break seem quick and clean.

Josh worried about Donnie, the two had come together so quickly, had morphed their relationship forward without getting too close. He deeply cared about Donnie, however Josh rationalized if Donnie really knew him, he'd understand how important the data was and meant to Josh.

Dr. Martin had come to observe the race and check the numbers from Donnie's 1/2 marathon run. The race caped a three month recovery program Josh had administered and collected every piece of information possible. Dr. Martin had let Josh know he was going to be awarded a grant, no real details given.

Donnie ran way below his personal best after suffering a high-ankle sprain before being under Josh's care and training. Cutting 20 minutes of race time being healthy is unheard of, and impossible with the type of injury Donnie sustained. The regime covered two aspects of recovery and was a valuable data set for anyone developing a new training program.

The cherry on top for Donnie was that Josh and Donnie's affair had jump started Donnie and Mel's sex life. Empty nesters who's life was as missionary as could be until Donnie reacquainted himself with his bisexual side.

Mel was coming to the city in to celebrate Donnie's race time and somehow he was supposed to meet Tina and Jeremy to counsel them on good condo areas and apartments, and just get together before their business meeting on Monday.

Donnie and Josh met Tina and Jeremy a couple weeks ago, playing off their two wedding bands that Donnie and Josh were a married couple. The two men had moved from a FWB situation to something deeper, to that appearance was understandable and the two men played along.

The next day Donnie met Tina and Jeremy, leading a meeting, where the couple signed on to be the majority money behind Donnie's company's real estate investment. He was sitting in because Donnie's boss fell ill to COVID.

Josh's marriage troubles started long before the two men met on running trail during a morning workout. Donnie just expedited the breakup, giving Josh new pause to his happiness and when blow jobs in the park turned to a couple hot nights, Donnie discovered how good Josh felt inside him.

Donnie was repressed and routine about sex before meeting Josh and rediscovering the bisexual nature of his personality. It blossomed into Donnie being more forward and experimental with his wife Mel, at home, actually strengthening their marriage sexually.

Donnie had become more open with his thoughts sexually with his wife, talking to her about her younger days and relationships with women. Not open enough to tell her about Josh, even though she joked about them "having an affair" because of the time they spent together training.

"Pain for Performance" was Josh's revolutionary training process, and Dr. Martin was ready to deal out thousands of dollars to further the research, employ Josh at the college and fund promoting it across the country.

Josh had let Donnie know there was a history between he and Dr. Martin, when at college Dr. Martin groomed and seduced Josh. Donnie knew the older man nurtured Josh's bisexual tendencies into a extended sexual relationship.

The separate lives of everyone were being woven together that weekend and Donnie was the thread that held this tapestry of flesh and orgasmic juices together. They were all converging Saturday, into Sunday in Des Moines Iowa.

Donnie arrived back at his room, in the just two floors below where Tina's orgasms, and Jerey's grunts, were echoing off the walls; where Josh was sitting in Dr. Martin's room, discussing his grant and catching up; where Mel was to arrive later that afternoon.

Donnie sat in a chair by the window which over looked the city of Des Moines. The late afternoon-evening was going to be something, his wife, his gay lover, his gay lover's lover, Tina and Jeremy all in the same town, same hotel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina smoothed out the long, sleek dress that covered her tall, petite, yet busty with booty, frame. She twirled around, Jeremy was finishing in the bathroom tightening up the cut of his beard, framing his face perfectly.

"Mmm, Mmmm, Momma you look fine," Tina said to herself in the mirror. Jeremy came out in tightly fitting pants with an open collared shirt. "You look fine as well, Daddy."

"How's your bottom, girl?" Jeremy quipped, tapping her arse lightly.

"Oooo, Daddy, be careful," she said moving away from the light tap. "Your Baby Girl is still sore as fuck down there from your hand, and your hammer."

"Awww, did Baby Shanikra bite off more than she could chew today?" Jeremey teased, but was looking very controlling at her.

"No Daddy, I always want more than I can handle," Tina said bouncing between her role with him and the night ahead. "Did you want me to send for an Uber yet?"

"I thought we'd start exploring by just walking, land somewhere, text Donnie where we were," Jeremy said and Tina gave him a thumbs up before putting lip gloss on smoothly, finishing in the mirror.

Tina and Jeremy's relationship started in Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium, in the owner of the Falcon's suite. They had made eye contact, Jeremy being a former player and now employee of the Atlanta team, Tina was there with a friend of the owner.

At the after party Jeremy's physique, confident approach and intellect, had them flirting all night. His tight pants didn't hide much and things escalated when she guessed his cock length from the outline pressing forward. She was six weeks free of a relationship where she did all the lifting, and she hadn't had sex in that time, her horniness took over.

"Does 'Daddy' want to check out the VIP rooms," she whispered into his ear and they were soon naked, in a dog style position on the floor of VIP#201, her main password on all her online shit now, typing it in brings her back to that magical moment.

She was just playing with the "Daddy' statement at the time, soon he would learn, an appreciate her history as a 'baby girl'.

They didn't speak or date for an entire month, both had business, other vacations, commitments, that Jeremy clearly outlined after his second load deposited on her lips, face and chest. He kept the promise calling her eventually, they dated for a couple years before getting married.

The sexual evolution of Baby Shanikra, and 'Daddy' began about two months into dating when she was late arriving for dinner one night and he simply said playfully, "You've been a bad girl, what's Daddy to do?"

"Your Baby Girl needs a punishment," Tina said, having played around with the role in a couple other relationships. "Daddy, I need 10 hard swats."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina eased Jeremy into aspects of BDSM, applying simple restraints and delivering low level pain, sending her orgasms to heights unattainable by simple penetration.

"It elevates my senses when my arse it red and almost swollen from swats with his hand, a paddle or other device," she told her best friend Monica drunk on several bottles of wine and playing around with each other, naked by a pool, as their men golfed.

Tina also loved her "girlfriends", a quasi--secret from Jeremy, but he knew and respected her space without saying anything. They both liked the insinuation surrounding Jeremy coming home to two ladies in robes who were "just in the hot tub naked".

Jeremy had a high appetite for sex and Tina's matched his, always giving in to her man, knowing he'd go out and find pussy if he didn't get hers. She suspected on those long trips for work he might be sleeping around, though she never was presented any evidence or saw any indications. His appetite for her was seemingly unquenchable and she wondered how he got off on those trips.

Tina's foundation in light BDSM and "Baby Girl" roleplaying was born in her first serious relationship being with an older man. She was 19 and in college and he was the friend of her father's, in in early 40s, who pursued her after a long weekend at their lake house.

Cal Bentley, a real estate lawyer who represented her Dad's company, was affluent, charming, well-hung and had like 7% body fat. Tina saw him and melted watching him take off his shirt and noticing the outline in his boxers. She was just off a break up where the sex was amazing, but the relationship was a disaster.

"I needed a thirst quenched," she would tell Jeremy years later letting him in on the details between her and the still prominent lawyer in Atlanta. "I nearly drowned."

Cal seduced her that weekend and began to lay the ground work by asking her to talk in baby talk and call him "Daddy" while talking for hours on the phone. She would be fingers deep in her pussy, wailing in orgasm while Cal described the sex they'd be having soon and the terms in which it would be under.

Cal and Tina would talk about the baby doll clothes she would be wearing and the punishments he'd administer for her bad behavior, Tina often administering them to herself while they chatted on the phone.

He would ask her, "Do you like Daddy's lollipop? Do you want to suck Daddy's lollipop?"

A month later Cal showed up at her dorm, on campus, unannounced and like a father busting into a house party in front of her friends, stating firmly, "Young lady we need to talk in the hall."

He took her hand, his eyes burning a hold through her face, said with intent and tone to imply consent, "You are willing leaving with me right now, Shanikra, and you will accept your punishment?"

"Aaahh, um, Yes," she said looking back towards the dorm almost looking back at the life she knew knowing it was going to be altered forever.

"Look at me!" He demanded strongly, without yelling. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said and he pulled on her hand and she followed, her pussy wet with anticipation, wet with the strength and power of this man, leading her to a new world. It would be their first time and it would mark her sexual persona for years to come.

The door closed on his hotel room, he pointed the the bed and she scurried to the edge and sat, now looking up at the 6'2" 220 lb weight lifter. The veins in Cal's neck were popping, he was here like this persona was his real one, not the facade he had in life.

"Pull down your shorts and panties and lay on the edge of the bed with your legs over the edge," he said calmly with purpose. Tina wasn't looking at him, reflexively doing things to NOT displease him, she sorta knew what was coming based on their phone sex.

Tina stood up, slipped everything below the waist off and did as she was told. The coolness of the air conditioner hitting her wet, swollen pussy lips as her thighs spread to almost kneel but instead dangled over the edge.

Cal sat on her left side, being right handed and she felt his palm press into her left cheek. He rubbed in a circle, the flesh moving as the friction didn't allow it to slide much. He tapped it lightly, only raising his hand a couple inches off the creamy milk chocolate flesh before tapping down, pressing in deep. He repeated this on the left side, then back, and back again.

He paused after at least five minutes of this, her body bouncing a little as he pressed harder each round. The stoppage made Tina nervous and Cal let the silence sit there, making her nervous. He pressed his hand down splitting both cheeks, over her crease and hole and then pulled back about a foot and slapped down hard, the noise echoing in the room.

"AAAhhhhnnnnmmm," she wailed and then cried, the sting fierce and shooting up her nerves. He did three in a row from that height. "MMpffth, MMMMPFTH, MMMMMMPFFTTTTT!!"

Cal administered the spanking for roughly 15 minutes. Tina was crying, the initial sting carried on for the first five minutes and it began to numb, to the point she just had muffled groans while Cal moved the series of three swats from left, middle to right and back.

It was in the middle of his spanking that the foundation for Tina's fetish for spanking and everything around it was born. The chemicals her body began to release combined with the allure of this attractive man, wrapped with in the dirty, counter-culture, of her submitting to him locked her in to this multiple sensational high. She would be chasing this the rest of her life.

Cal finished swatting her and immediately inserted two fingers into her swollen pussy, pushing through the lips with ease, her juices warm on his fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh, Daddy," she sighed, the waves building and crashing, higher and higher. "Yes! Daddy! YES!"

Tina's climaxed, shuddering against his hand as he pulled in and out, rubbing her clit exiting and entering. He pulled it out of her and Cal then stood up, dropped his pants and boxers, and pulled up quickly on her hips, Tina's body limp from her orgasm.

"What does Shanikra want?" Cal said, calling her by her Baby Girl name again.

"What? Oh. Shanikra what's Daddy's big, fat cock in her cunt," she said catching herself, then fumbling.

"Who's CUNT!?" Cal asked angrily.

"Daddy's Cunt! DADDY'S CUNT!" she said, ready to cry, worried he'd drop her and start spanking again.

His large, thick cock burst inside her young body, like a burst of lightning igniting all of the nerves connected to her cunt, first the numbing pulse of the spanking, now the long, thick cock piercing in the middle.

Cal fucked her for a long time, leaving her spent after two more orgasms, he first multiple orgasmic experience in her young, sexual life. Cal held her as she slept, caressed her body, put oils and numbing cream on her backside. His aftercare was gentle, loving and consistent that way throughout their relationship.

Behind closed doors there were full baby outfits and in public presentable, yet questionable, outfits when they finally started dating. She didn't have to wear them every time out, though he preferred her in plaid skirts with just a sports bra, or at least her midriff exposed and the hair in some form of pony tails.

Before her girlfriend-lover Monica, there was Audrey, who was bold in her observation of Tina's fashion changes and had been messing around with Tina since they met the summer of her 18th year. Tina tried to get her to join she and Cal, after he made sexual overtures to Tina about Aubery.

"I'd like Shankira to have a play date with Audrey while Daddy supervises," Cal said one night after cumming all over Tina's face. "She could lick that off of you and you two could share a nice warm kiss."

"No way you're getting me in a threesome," Audrey said quickly when asked a couple days later. "And I don't do pain at all."

Cal pushed the limits more and more, and towards the end of her Junior year in college, two years later, he began to pay less and less attention to Tina. He broke it by the end of the summer just deciding they'd had enough. She was both very upset and very relieved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having asked Jeremy for 10 hard swats he took Tina over his knees and against her dress delivered 10 hard hand swats before heading out for the evening. Jeremy's style was more about accommodating Tina's latent fetishes than administering control and dominance.

She was just playing, but Jeremy knew to follow through with his role. He enjoyed it because he saw how Tina's freak number would soar when he punished or dominated her. He stopped with the 10 swats citing they were already late to meet Donnie downtown for pre-dinner drinks.