Separate Lives - Jeremy & Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Josh," Dr. Martin sighed, his breath still heavy from the long intercourse, the four positions, the manipulation of his young protege. "I've missed this."

Dr. Martin dropped Josh's hips, letting him collapse on the floor, his once 9 inch cock now limp and dangling as he headed for the shower. It was a simple transaction for Dr. Martin, quid pro quo so to speak, grant money, educational publication and then easy access to universities across the nation in exchange for Josh's body cavities.

Josh curled up on the floor, naked, his cock once hard now receding, getting no relief, no climax. His mind was racing, bouncing from the feeling of his first lover's cock, then his family, then Donnie, the work and the status. It was as if he was trying to line all of them up together, but they stayed separate.

Dr. Martin wasn't long, and after drying off walked back out naked, his nearly 70 year old body still in amazing shape, looking down at Josh still on the floor.

"Shower off and let's go out and get something to eat," Dr. Martin said turning to get clothes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Marriott was just a couple blocks from the bar Jeremy, Tina, Donnie and Mel had all met and were drinking. The ladies were laughing, getting to know each other alone at a tabel, Donnie and Jeremy talked sports focusing on Jeremy's football career.

"Um, Baby," Tina came over to the table, leaned against Jeremy and said with soft eyes, a devilish smile asking for approval. "We're going to head back to the hotel for a bit."

"Knock yourself out," Jeremy said, knowing she'd would have asked 'Daddy' if Donnie wasn't there. Tina sort gave Donnie a 'sorry' look like she was stealing something, what Tina didn't know (besides Mel was his wife) was Donnie's cock was growing watching the two women eagerly leave together.

"Do you understand bisexuality at all Donnie?" Jeremy said as the door closed behind the two women off to explore each other. Donnie turned to answer and Jeremy's question, which was directed at Donnie, not the ladies.

"I think I do, actually," Donnie said, Jeremy's broad chest and tight shirt, now painting thoughts in Donnie's head about his feelings. They transitioned from watching two women leave to have sex, to being turned on by the physique of the man sitting besides him.

Jeremy seemed surprised, letting the answer and question sit there the two now in silence with their own thoughts. Jeremy knew Donnie had been with men, and now was around a woman.

"Would you have slept with Mel?" Jeremy asked.

"Understanding bisexuality, I need to tell you," Donnie said, confident this was the right time and the right place. "Mel is my wife and Josh is my lover."

Jeremy sat up, having moved to some sit down tables with comfy chairs a while ago. He was speechless, looking at Donnie who just let that comment breath.

"I'll be damned," Jeremy said finally, and ordered them another drink.

"So we're kinda in the same boat," Donnie said, then thinking about the Josh factor being different. "Well, almost."

"No, Donnie," Jeremy said. "We ARE in the same boat."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina's creamy dark skin was pressed again Mel's tan, white flesh the ladies leaving the lights on, wanting to 'get a good look' as Tina would say. Kissing in the middle of the room, they ran their hands over each other again and again.

"Ohhhh, Tina," Mel breathed as Tina's fingers pinched and rolled nipples and kneaded breast flesh. Mel ran her hand over the shaved skin between Tinas legs prompting Tina to push Mel back on the bed.

It had been three years since Mel saw Carmen, her college roommate, who was single for so long that they planned 2-3 get togethers a year. There were day meetings and business trips. Mel loved the the return of the feel of a naked woman pressed against her.

Tina fell on top of Mel's frame, pushing breast to breast, kissing Mel deeply, tongues rolling as Mel's hands found Tina's arse cheeks, pressing fingers into it's ample firmness.

Tina smiled and kissed Mel again then spun around and placed her legs above Tina's face and the women were now in a 69, Mel's trimmed pussy just below Tina's eager lips. Mel had several woman lovers besides Carmenbefore marriage, who mainly gave their mouths to her, rarely did Mel go down on them.

Mel dove in as Tina parted Mel's lips with her tongue, eliciting a moan from Mel who immediately reciprocated, pressing her lips to Tina's wet pussy.

"Oh Baby, we're going to get along so well," Tina said hovering above Mel's pussy and then diving in, both women were now licking and inserting their lips and tongue between the folds and flesh of each other's hole.

Tina moved her hand up and started rubbing Mel's clit with unabashed veracity, Mel's legs swayed in pleasure, finding this amazingly stimulating.

"Oh Lover!" Mel cried out pulling up with Tina's wetness all over her face. "Tina Yes!"

Mel's first orgasm came so quick it surprised her and Tina enjoyed the plump, juiciness that flowed up from Mel's pussy, covering everything with her lips and tongue, lapping at Mel's climax discharge.

Pushing back again Mel's face now, Mel met her pussy with her hands, inserting one finger and fucking her with that before inserting a second. They bounced with glee Tina's body rocking back and forth, Mel pushing harder and deeper before finally inserting a third finger.

"MEL, OH MEL!" Tina exclaimed humping her hand and face faster. "Don't stop! DON'T STOP!"

Mel pulled her finger out and pulled Tina's hips to her mouth, stretching her tongue as deep as possible and being sure get her clit on each bounce. She felt a warm rush.

"YES! FUCKING A YES!" Tina exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie had asked after first dropping the subject. "What do you mean 'we're the same."

They were now walking back to the hotel because Jeremy said he wasn't comfortable talking at the bar.

"Can we talk in your suite?" Jeremy asked, Donnie getting a little nervous and unsure. Now the plates were spinning fast and one little nudge could send them all crashing to the floor. The butterflies were turning to giddiness leading towards great anticipation.

"Sure, Jeremy," Donnie said looking at the taller, stronger, larger man. "Room 457"

They headed to the elevator and as the door closed Jeremy turned to him, as if they were in a sound proof, world proof booth.

"While my wife is into women, and she let's me know who she's with" he started. "I'm really into married men, and she doesn't know a thing about it."

The elevator moved higher and Jeremy faced forward again. The dings were all that was sounding, Donnie's attraction for Jeremy was now solid and he didn't know what he was going to be doing with this man, but he didn't care.

The door's opened and Donnie led Jeremy down the hall. They swung into his suite and Donnie walked into the room standing at the window which was open to the night. He turned and Jeremy was undoing his pants and soon had released his cock, dropping his pants and boxers to the floor.

Donnie was frozen, looked up at Jeremy, the limp. member was shorter, thicker and head a nice big head. Donnie's instincts kicked in and he walked slowly towards the dark, black, man standing until they were face to face about two feet apart. Jeremy reached out his hand, placed it on Donnie's shoulder and pushed down.

Donnie lowered, got on his knees and looked up, afraid to reach up, letting Jeremy call the shots. Donnie looked at the man staring back at him, smiling, Jeremy's hand elevating his cock and offering it to Donnie's lips. Donnie let the large head rest on his tongue as he swirled around the edges, Donnie's hands moving up Jeremy's legs, one caressing Jeremy's balls.

Donnie was fully clothed and began letting Jeremy push into his mouth an inch at a time, pulling back, tongue swirled the head and then pushed back in a little deeper. They repeated this again and again only 1/2 the long rod probing Donnie's mouth and throat.

Donnie looked up to see Jeremy's eyes closed, just feeling his mouth and throat around him, the tongue adding another sensation. Donnie placed both hands on the hard, cheeks of this man and began to help him get deeper.

Jeremy's cock was a challenge, it's thickness proving to be a difference, an obstacle in some ways. Donnie struggled and Jeremy's shaft buckled some, causing him to open his eyes and look down disapprovingly at Donnie.

"Get on the bed, lay on your back and hang your head over the edge," Jeremy commanded, and Donnie did was he was told after both men stripped naked. Jeremy's athletic body nearly made Donnie cum just looking at him, the length of Jeremy's cock pointing straight up.

Donnie was in position and Jeremy lowered his shaft to Donnie's mouth, Jeremy's balls dangling on Donnie's chin. Jeremy pushed in, not so gently, he rocked his hips as Donnie struggle to open and give him access. Jeremy reached down and tilted his head, pulled on it and forced his length into Donnie's throat.

"MMGGFFTTTthhhh!" Donnie's cock-muffled voice said, Jeremy holding it here, closing his eyes, Donnie struggling beneath his hands. Donnie knew from that point on Jeremy liked to dominate, if not inflict pain on, his male lovers. "GHHHTFFFFT!"

Donnie was a little freaked out, getting some air, struggling with Jeremy's thickness, he held him there, Donnie's body writhed and tossed until finally Jeremy pulled back, pulling all the way out.

"Get ready, I'm fucking your face until you get my load," Jeremy announced, lining up again, this time inserting slowly, going about half way for a few strokes then finding the path he dug into Donnie's throat and pushing deeper and deeper until he was bouncing his balls against Donnie's chin over and over.

"MMMggffft! Mmmgfffftt! ghhhfffft!!!" Donnie's throat tried calling out as Jeremy continued pulling back and forcing forward. Donnie could see Jeremy's concentration on the feeling, eyes closed again, his hands steadying Donnie's head, fucking him and feeling the slide.

Jeremy pushed in deep, held it there and Donnie felt the rush of warmth down his throat. One large, then several smaller spurts depositing there. The large man slid out and then held his cock above Donnie's face, drizzling cum all over his face.

"Not a word to Tina, got that??!" Jeremy said and Donnie nodded yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel and Tina held each other for a while, even napped for about 1/2 hour. They shared what they liked about women and what men 'ruin' while making love, giggling, tickling at times and kissing over and over again.

"Have you ever used a strap-on" Tina asked Mel, caressing her right breast, tracing circles around the nipple. "I mean, I'm not letting you go tonight and, well, Momma still likes something deep insider her."

Mel admitted she hadn't, smiled and said, "I'm a quick study."

Tina got up, kissed Mel with both hands on her cheeks and walked slowly, showing her body to her new lover, breasts hanging and swaying some, big bootie bouncing. She went to her overnight bag and pulled out the long penis-like front and then the straps.

"I don't like the double-sided, I mean you should be concentrating on giving the cock to your woman, not getting it at the same time," Tina said, strapping the belts around herself.

"Show me that fine arse my lady," Tina said crawling up on the bed as Mel got up on her hands and knees. "MMMmm... you are soooo fine."

Mel cried out, "OH YES!" as Tina plunged the thick, long dildo into her cunt from behind, reaching around Mel's body to play with her breasts as she started fucking. Mel took the each thrust from Tina's hips, feeling the surge of the longest thing in her cunt in a long, long time.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!!" Mel cried out, her orgasm building already, Mel looked over her right shoulder at Tina who was intently watching the dildo slide in and out of the pussy she had just tasted. "FUCK ME!!!"

Tina looked up at her and smiled, pulling out and maneuvering Mel's hips and putting Mel on her back. She moved into position, her breasts suspended, the B cups not getting pulled by gravity. She moved to Mel's face, kissing her and pushing the prosthetic cock upwards with her hips, finding it's mark.

"Ohhh, Jessussss," Mel moaned into her lover's mouth. "Tina, oh, Tina..."

They kissed as the device moved slowly in and out until Tina propped herself up on her hands, Mel bent her legs and her feet were even with their thighs. Tina began to pump and grind inside her new friend, her new lover, plunging inside with all of her might and weight.

Mel had used dildos on other women and other women had used dildos on her, but never a strap on. She orgasmed quickly and wrapped her legs around Tina, who enjoyed watching her face contort, her breath quicken, her soft and loud moans.

Tina pulled out and let Mel relax for a minute, undoing the straps and unclamping the dildo, pulling a similar length, but thicker version out of the case. Tina held out her hand and Mel slowly opened her tired eyes and took her hand.

"Your turn," Tina said. "Turn my pussy out, Lover."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy and Donnie went to the lobby bar to have a couple more drinks and wait for the women. Donnie was impressed with how matter of fact Jeremy was, that this encounter was both more than it seemed on the surface, but just that, something almost transactional.

They sat and watched some highlights, finding a table out of the way, but still could see the lobby. Jeremy had texted Tina to come down and join them when they wanted or were done for the night.

"Tina and I were birthed like a supernova, and exploding relationship that was very sexual, yet deep," Jeremy started. "I had no time to explain, nor did I want to, that I was into men at all. Does Mel know?"

Donnie didn't really know how to answer, he thought Mel would not be surprised in one hand and in the other, she didn't know.

"Josh and I have been working so close together she joked about us having sex many times," Donnie said, getting a nod from Jeremy. "I was thinking I was going to tell her this weekend, then Josh's old professor, his first male encounter, entered the picture."

Jeremy stopped the conversation there, assessing where they were at, letting Donnie sit in his statements and his own. It was as strategy he used to gauge how close to get and where things would go next.

"Have you gotten close to many men?" Donnie asked.

"Close??" Jeremy scoffed. "No, never close."

Donnie felt comfort in that statement and a little sadness. Donnie liked the relationship he and Josh had, and the quirky nature of his trainer. Sex was great to Donnie, but he also longed for connection eventually.

"Okay, I tell you this much," Jeremy said, feeling safe to reveal a little more about himself than usual. "When you're in the NFL and wanted men, you have to drop any idea about 'getting close'. I fucked so many women just to keep the persona going so I could have my once a month encounter with men."

"You're strictly a top, aren't you," Donnie said amazed at his boldness and took it further. "How many women did you fuck in arse, or how many didn't you?'

"Shit, man," Jeremy said, somewhat angry, somewhat smiling. "Why don't we go back upstairs and I'll demonstrate what I am."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel fell instantly in love with the feeling of dominance she got fucking Tina from behind with the strap-on cock. Her hips mimicked her new female lover's giving her the same treatment she just received.

Tina had Mel lay down and she rode her both cowboy and reverse cowboy, letting Mel caresses her beasts in both positions. Tina's grinding and bouncing, chalked up several orgasms counting the beasty ride in doggie style.

Like Mel, she ended on her back, long legs over her lover's shoulder the only difference and expertly Mel turned her out hitting her pussy length wise over and over. After two more orgasms, she pulled the dark haired, light skin beauty on top of her and they kissed wildly.

Tina slipped down and took the cock prosthetic in her mouth, sucking her own juices and then returning to kiss her lover. Tina undid the strap, holding Mel checked her phone, which now read, "wait for us at the bar."

Tina typed back, "We're staying here, together, for the night, get another room."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door shut, Donnie getting what he expected, Jeremy commanding him to strip naked and both did simultaneously. The business like nature of this adonis of a man, his thick, dark skinned cock pointing out at his, moved their bodies together.

The two men's heights were similar and their cocks lined up and bounced off each other, their bodies moving against each other.

"I don't kiss," Jeremy said, further enforcing Donnie's views of the man, his stoic, sterile, transaction style. The rubbed their bodies against each other, Jeremy put his large hands on Donnie's shoulders and then on his arse, pulling him into him.

He motioned and guided them to the bed where they laid down and continued to joust penises, a fun little game Donnie had not played before. Jeremy stretched out on his back, quickly grabbed a pillow from behind his head, slipped it under his arse, moved his legs back and showed Donnie his hole.

"Don't always judge a book by it's cover," Jeremy said. "Fuck me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel was staring at the ceiling, in the arms of this beautiful women, she did wonder what Donnie was thinking. She'd never openly coupled with a woman and she was comforted about his initial reaction, the separation over night did concern her.

Her pussy was stretched by the longer dildo, making her wonder about a man's penis that large and she did miss the feeling of cum. Mel would hold it in her body as long as she could and loved getting morning sex and taking that feeling into the day.

Tina had energy unmatched by Cameron or any previous woman lover, and convinced her to stay.

"I want to walk naked with you all morning, sipping coffee and mimosas, stealing kisses," Tina said. "We're moving to the area and I don't want to scare you off, though I can't imagine not seeing you again."

Mel wanted that, she wanted that very badly. Mel also wondered about Donnie, the business dealings and how it would affect that situation. She determined to play the role of MILF out to seduce the married guy until she had a chance to talk to Donnie.

Even though she was in Tina's arms, had a husband just minutes away in the same hotel, she felt alone. And she was fine with that thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OHHH FUCK YEA!" Jeremy exclaimed, Donnie's tongue buried deep in his arsehole his body quivering. Donnie thought maybe he's only been lubed up and not naturally.

Donnie had deposited enough saliva that he climbed up and pressed his cock to the strong man's hole and began to insert. Jeremy's thick cock was between them, pressing against his stomach, Jeremy's eyes were closed, as Donnie made his way inside.