Separate Lives - Jeremy & Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shanikra wanted Daddy SOOOOOO bad,' Tina cooed in the elevator, hanging on his large arm sculpted from daily workouts and good genetics. Her hand rubbed his crotch and he gave her a glare to 'knock it off', thinking to himself he might need to up his punishments.

"This can't turn into Denver, Baby," Jeremy said, referencing another transaction trip where they didn't leave the room.

"Oooo, you turned me out all weekend," Tina said, her horny factor still above 7 or 8. "I barely could walk on Monday, no shit."

They made it out of the hotel, putting any chance they'd turn around and be naked fucking again. Jeremy was a little worried about her horniness meeting up with Donnie.

"Now Tina," Jeremy started, trying to bring her back to business mode, their hands still joined, her body often bumping into his as they walked in this new city. "We're still business partners with Donnie and though we're looking for an apartment we're not spending all of our time here."

Jeremy and Tina were business partners and grew a successful corporate real estate business together. Their appetite for sex was only matched, and possibly surpassed, but their appetite to acquire and develop real estate. Jeremy often boasted their business was as strong as their marriage.

She straightened up a little, let go of his hand and gave him her best Shankira pout, signaling she was coming out of it for him. She stopped the outward baby/sexual being and turned back to business Tina.

"Okay, if Daddy says so," Tina said and they were approaching "The Revival House", the place Donnie asked them to meet. "I'm excited to see Donnie and Josh."

Donnie was sitting at the bar and he saw Tina, dressed in her sleek, skin tight dress, breasts bouncing, showing off her two hours of workout every other day off. He waved at her and Jeremy as the door shut and motioned to a booth and stood by the edge.

"Great to see you two again," Donnie said shaking their hands. "Tina you look amazing and Jeremy, not so bad yourself. I'm guessing an hour or two a day in the gym?"

"About that," Jeremy confirmed sliding in next to Tina in the booth as Donnie looked for a server. "Nice place, you do some running, correct?"

"Just finished a 1/2 marathon today actually," Donnie boasted. "Beat my old personal best by 20 minutes."

"Shut the fuck up," Jeremy said with surprise and the server approached and went through the drink menu. Each ordered a cocktail, a mule for Tina and both men had whiskey in some form, Donnie on the rocks.

They exchanged what have you been up to's and Donnie was at a crossroads. He had Mel in a holding pattern, letting her know he had to meet for "business" with a couple who waist on their company's real estate development. She was landing at the hotel and was going to get ready, and he would tell her where to meet him.

"Where's Josh?" Jeremy asked, leading Donnie into a 15 minute explanation of their work, the grant possibility and Dr. Martin, the grant steward.

"He's locking in funding to continue his research," Donnie said. "He'll text me when he's ready."

Donnie was at a crossroads. Does he tell them the truth that Josh was FWB situation and they were not married, when in fact he was married to a woman?

"How long have you two been married?" Tina asked, upping the ante' so Donnie made up his mind on the spot that he was going to deflect and lose them quickly. Donnie acted as if he felt a text and reached into his pocket and looked at his phone.

"Oh crap," Donnie said. "Josh needs more data tonight, I'm going to have to cut this off after one drink and head back to the hotel. I'll catch up with you later."

Donnie explained the data tracking and that they needed resting heartbeats numbers and things like that. He said "Josh probably told me and I forgot" and mentioned he could stay with them for an hour or so.

"Have your seen any good apartments or condos?" Donnie asked and listened to their afternoon and the process of getting them from their realtor. They were happy with most of them, though they'd like to know the area before making a decision.

In the bathroom he texted Mel that he had reservations at 7:30 p.m. at their favorite place downtown and to meet him there. She gave a thumbs up and he looked at the time and he had 30 minutes left with Tina and Jeremy before having to leave.

"What are your dinner plans," he said rattling off styles of food and the best place within walking distance for them, keeping them away from where he and Mel would be.

Donnie was successfully out of the Josh questions, keeping the focus on them, asking about their relationship and the rest of the time was spent talking about their meeting at the Super Bowl party and their wedding.

"Hey, I've got to go," Donnie said getting up. "I'll text you to find out where you're at after we get this stuff straightened out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh endured Dr. Martin's attempt at "catching up" knowing he would be like this, knowing he'd explain away all of the past and then just talk about himself and what he was doing. He knew this was coming and knew it was necessary if Josh was going to get the payoff of getting the grant in the end.

"You have been quite involved with Donnie here for a few months now," Dr. Martin said with that tone that Josh knew would lead to the next question. "Have you two been involved with each other at all?"

Dr. Martin was not a jealous man. Dr. Martin compartmentalized relationships in one hand and sex in the other. He would talk on and on about how we attach emotion to sex too much and that it's to everyone's detriment.

Josh didn't answer and asked Dr. Martin about his wife, Ruby, and wasn't too surprised to find out she had passed five years ago. She was thin and frail all the days he knew her and Dr. Martin talked about the final days.

Dr. Martin treated business and sex similarly often referencing sex as a "transaction" and exchange of need fulfillment with pleasure being the currency. He remembered, verbatim, a line that forever changed his view of sex and it's connection to love.

"A lot of sexual value can be attained in a short amount of time, leaving the partner to reciprocate either in the moment or over the course of the evening or sometimes days in succession," Dr. Martin said after a long weekend together with Josh, then equating each act they had performed together and the payoff for each. "The imbalance can be the mechanism of attraction, the one slighted on their needs one night, gravitates back towards the other the next."

"Long, slow build up is almost more valuable that hot, impassioned fornication and climax," the words so sterile and wrapped in jargon. "High value comes with new, unspoken positions or situations you may not be comfortable with having."

"In the end one lover generally comes out ahead and you need to balance that out over the course of many nights," Dr. Martin would say. "The currency of flesh, in the moment can seem more valuable than the dollar."

"How much is this study worth to you Joshua?" Dr. Martin finally said, after three hours of catching up and study of the numbers, the proposition was put on the table and his pet name appearing made it extremely obvious what he wanted back in exchange.

"It means the world to me, Sir." Josh said, his submissive tone was accompanied with a low gaze.

"Excellent," Dr. Martin said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel looked amazing sitting at the bar, elbows on the surface drinking and watching the TV. Donnie snuck up behind her and said with a flirty tone, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Why Sir, how pretentious of you. I see you are wearing a wedding band?" Mel said playing along right on beat. Mel slipped hers off under the table an into her purse.

"Your vision is good and I can't tell if you're wearing one, as it was not what I was staring at as I approached," Donnie said, again thinking this banter would end, Mel not a fan of him being coy and unabashed.

"Are you meeting someone for dinner?" Mel said holding up her hand, showing him the ring finger, devoid of a ring. Donnie quit doubting and without planning they entered into a public role-play, something they had never done.

"I'm alone, but did get a reservation," Donnie continued, their eye contact was fierce and amazing, he noticed her eye color again for the first time in a long time. "I would love it if you would join me."

"It would be my pleasure," Mel said standing up, her breasts pushed out of the formal sundress style print, drawing his eyes, getting an approving smile from her when they lifted. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Donnie said, standing himself and they went to the host stand and got seated. He noticed her legs, her hips, so trim, so delicious. He felt similar things the he felt with Josh, though different, they were magnetic drawing him to his wife, who was playing this delicious game with him.

She'd thought about infidelity in the past, coming close but never consummating, walking the line several times with co-workers over the past two years. Their marriage had struggled and she'd wondered about new experiences. Lately Donnie had stepped up in bed and she wanted to continue their sexual growth.

Donnie began to talk about himself like she had no idea who he was with the context of the half-marathon race and bragging himself up. She liked how he kept the role-play going while telling her about his day. Mel leaned forward, giving him a good glance down her cleavage, smiling, licking her lips, flipping her hair.

She asked him what he liked, playing along with the "discovery" phase of this pretend relationship, giving them permission to release all of the things they're supposed to know about each other and maybe forgotten. Donnie often struggled with communication, ruining many good evenings and this gave him permission to be completely open.

"I like your assertiveness," Donnie said, moving away from his talk of himself, putting the focus on her and telling Mel it was okay to be more dominant.

As the conversation shifted to Mel, and she told him about her work and what she found enjoyable and not so enjoyable. Donnie found out things that he'd never considered or thought to ask as she pretended not to know him, presenting things in complete, understandable chunks.

Between dinner and dessert, and several drinks all night, they would throw in questions like "where do you want to be in five years" expanding into broad ideas, again, they hadn't discussed as a married couple in years.

He handed the server his card and looked at her, wanting to devour his prey right there, pushing his cock in her mouth and then warm, wet pussy. "Where do you want to go next?" He asked, hoping it was back to the hotel.

"Dancing!" Mel said excited, the server handing him the receipt and as he signed she jumped up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's still early," Tina said, responding to Jeremy's frustration with the lack of people at the bar, this was NOT Atlanta. Des Moines really didn't have a club scene, just a few places where they had dance floors and this place was called "The best in the metro area."

She had already scoped out a hot Asian woman sitting alone, on her phone, seemingly on her own. She noticed her disproportionate breasts to her tiny frame, and was envisioning her face between them before venturing downward.

Tina also noticed a couple bartenders, her usual meet ups, women she would get to know and then invite onto their boat, or up to a suite downtown Atlanta. She did talk to one that had a very cool arm sleeve tattoo and delicate nose piercing. Kourtney was her name and she made sure to fill her drink there the second time and asked her about her arm.

"Mixed feelings, I mean I love it and how it looks," Kourtney said. "My ex did it and will forever be a reminder I guess."

"You're stunning with it," Tina said looking at her with that hunger and getting a devilish smile back, tipping her well as she handed her a drink. "Have a great shift."

Jeremy saw that interaction and knew Tina was in a mode, but in a new town, it was going to be impossible to find a young woman who they could trust. It was going to be laying groundwork only and he was going to have to satisfy her repeatedly.

Tina walked back and saw the Asian woman get up and head to the bathroom and gave Jeremey a nod that she was going to follow her. He smiled and watched Tina's tight arse sway back and forth sauntering towards the ladies room. 'Her pussy's so wet,' he thought to himself.

Tina's role as a submissive to men was 180 degrees different to her tendencies with women, where she was very dominant. He mind was adrift with the Asian woman and the bartender, when she ran into a woman coming into the club in a hurry.

"Excuse me!" Tina bellowed, not falling down but having to take an exaggerated step and was nearly in a lunge. She looked up ready to get very angry.

"Oh, I am so sorry," the voice said, her sundress hoisting breasts high in the air, cleavage pointing at her as she extended a hand, seeing Tina's beauty got her tongue, stammering a bit. "Let me get you a drink for my, I mean I was so eager to get in here. Again, my apologies, Hi I'm Mel."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie had forgotten his phone at the restaurant, so eager to get on with their night of role-playing, and now had to walk the 15 minutes back to get the phone and walk another 15 minutes to the bar Mel went into alone.

He was erect before they took off, the role-play with Mel turned him on, and they stopped in several secluded places along the walk to kiss, fondle and rub. The precum in his boxers was now a cool reminder of their play. He retrieved the phone, began to walk back to the club, and tried to call Josh, who did not pick up.

Donnie then texted Josh for the third time, asking again, "are you coming out tonight? Mel and I are at 'Hipster' and will be dancing. I'm hoping to get Tina and Jeremy there as well."

Telling Mel about Josh had surfaced on his mind the minute he met with Tina and Jeremy at the office, taking the lumps of her initial reaction. Donnie was convinced she might be into his bisexuality and had heard about her college days with roommates and 'girlfriends' before meeting him.

Donnie approached Hipster rushed in heading up the steps to the dance area and froze. He saw Mel was leaning in, talking to, Tina. They were mesmerized with each other, eyes locked, examining each other's faces, slight touches on the arm and shoulder.

What was happening?

Jeremy was off to the side, watching the two standing at a tall table, sipping on a drink. It was if he thought about texting the couple and they appeared instantly. Donnie quickly focused, the situation escalated and he came up with an idea.

Donnie went and got a round of drinks, the bartender getting their with a smile. He continued to watch the girls, who now were talking into each other's ears as the music picked up. He saw Tina's head bob "yes" vigorously and then both scooted off to the dance floor.

Mel was a couple inches taller than Tina, Mel's breasts danced as she bounced to the floor, Tina skipping behind her, tiny frame, such a perfect arse with enough thickness to make her look like J-Lo from behind and a rack to match.

Donnie moved up the stairs and stood next to Jeremy, setting the girls drinks down, handing him one. He looked back at Donnie and tipped the glass he was just handed, and they clinked them together.

"My wife may have found her prize for the night," Jeremy boasted, nodding towards the dance floor. "Tina has a type and that woman there checks all the boxes. Height, figure, hair, eyes, fitness. All the boxes."

"Interesting," Donnie said. "I was waiting for Josh to meet me for dinner and she hit on me and invited me out dancing."

"Say what??" Jeremy said in a higher pitched voice. "Didn't she see your ring? Besides, where's Josh? I'm sure he didn't like that."

"She did and she liked the fact I was married, "safer" she said, and after I figured Josh wasn't coming I figured a little dancing might be nice," Donnie said. "Just some harmless fun if he's not coming out."

"I'm confused," Jeremy said, then Donnie went on to tell the tale of the grant, the professor and that he didn't like to eat alone. "Whatever floats your boat, man."

The music slowed down, instinctively Mel turned to leave the dance floor when suddenly Tina reached out, took Mel's hand into hers and their bodies were joined. The two women were now alone on the dance floor, bodies pressed into each other, the sweet soul of George Michael's "Careless Whisper" played.

"She ain't going home with you, if that was the goal," Jeremy said to Donnie. "Tina is reeling her in right now."

The music went on, and halfway through the song it crescendoed and Tina gently kissed her forehead, Mel looked up and they kissed. Tina's hands moved to the taller woman's hips pulled her closer and one hand moved to Mel's backside, squeezing her cheek.

Before meeting Jeremy, Tina had considered dating only women. She had "gone with" a couple ladies, exclusively, but never more than a few months. Her flame for women burned hot, but usually burned out and eventualy sought balance with men.

The song ended they walked slowly hand in hand to the stairs. Donnie thought they looked so natural, both looking at each other alternating gazes, glances. Tina stopped them halfway up, standing on the higher stair now eye to eye, and delivered a tongue heavy kiss, covering Mel's mouth.

They slowly parted, Tina swiping the bangs out of Mel's eyes and they giggled a little, looking up at the two men now. Tina led, still by the hand, and approached the table with their old and new drinks.

"Mel, I want you to meet my husband, Jeremy," Tina said as they approached the table. This surprised Mel a little, though she had noticed Tina's wedding ring. She looked at Donnie out of the corner of her eye, sipping the Gin and Tonic that he of course knew to order.

"And this is..." Tina began to say and Donnie cut her off to direct the narrative.

"Mel. Yes we actually just met down the street and ended up having dinner," Donnie said looking at Mel who gave him a nod and a slight smile.

"He looked so sad," Mel inserted, following her husband's lead in the charade she had no idea ran deep. "I felt sorry for him and sat down for dinner and asked him to go dancing."

"Where's Josh," Tina asked, drawing an eyebrow raise from Mel.

"He's working on his research and data," Donnie said confidently and then inserted the connections. "Mel, these two are doing business with my real estate company and saw us while we were race prepping. You two go about your evening, don't worry about me, I'll hang with Jeremy."

Tina didn't hesitate to pull Mel away, who looked back at her husband Donnie with a 'what do I do?' expression. Donnie and Mel had always had good body language communication. Donnie gave a 'go ahead' nod of approval, squinting his eyes and brows, which gave his wife a green light to do whatever.

The body language often applied to buying a dress, going out with the girls, but never take it as far sexually as you want with another partner. His smile affirmed Mel knew Donnie was turned on by it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh was spent, physically his body exhausted, Dr. Martin slid his cock out of his body slowly, an inch at a time. The man who first seduced him, groomed him to be his lover for two years, had just re-cast a 20 year old spell on the fit, physical therapist, with the promise of career changing money and status.