Separate Lives - Solitary Carousel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the companionship of my stead.

I now want to ride alone - On a Solitary Carousel"

It was her first draft, and she was happy with it, but at the same time knew it needed a lot of work. Mel got up, her phone was alive again and there were multiple missed messages and calls.

Mel scrolled through the missed texts from Tina smiling and giggling. The last read - "I know we really turned you out Babe, just let me know when you get these."

Mel responded, "I'm awake and my body aches in delicious ways, my mind is replaying the sweet sensations painted in my memory forever."

"❤️" is what she got back, then bubbles before a second response. "Stop down to the room when you're dressed."

Mel was instantly turned on, a night of sexual excess and boundaries erased, the brief moment of guilt she was feeling gone.

Mel giggled, her innards felt the pang of nervous excitement while she typed, "Will do, Lover."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having found a gym he wanted to try out, Jeremy left the hotel around 2:30 p.m. The exercise room at the Embassy did not have the weights, or atmosphere, he needed to get in his 1 1/2 hour routine. If they were going to get a condo downtown, he needed a place close.

Jeremy entered, checked in and thanked the receptionist "Alshea" by name, reading a name tag she had for 24 Hour Pump and Burn. He always made it a point to learn names and use them often, a simple gesture that opened many doors in many different ways.

He warmed up, did some stretching and before you knew it Jeremy had made it through his lifts for his legs and was working on his back exercises. Jeremy turned to get a drink when taller, lean, muscular man came in and began his warm-up.

Late afternoon on a Saturday was not a busy time that day and 20 minutes later they were the only two bodies in the place, both lifting alone. It wasn't long before the inevitable, that Jeremy was hoping for, happened.

"Hey, could you give me a spot on my next set?" the man asked Jeremy at the water station. "Jesse Jamillo."

Jeremy looked up at his extended hand stopping his drink standing and shaking his hand. "Jeremy."

"Most call me JJ," he continued. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all," Jeremy said, his radar keen to potential weight room hook ups, his top choice for finding meeting his cock needs. "let's go."

Jeremy stood behind the bench rack, his cock now hovering above JJ's head, readying to lift 325 lbs. The mans' breath exited his lungs, his mind prepping to have the motivation to push the heavy bar several times.

JJ lifted it off the rack, Jeremy's hands hovering below the bar as he took it down to his chest, lifted up one time, two times, three times and on the fourth began to struggle.

"You got this JJ!" Jeremy barked, inspiring him to finish the lift. "Now one more."

JJ's eyes widened in surprise but still lowered the weight again on Jeremy's command. This time barely getting it an inch before stopping, Jeremy put a little help with his fingers and the bar rose up.

"Again!" Jeremy barked. JJ following his orders repeating this until after the 7th lift they had to rack the weight.

"ALRIGHT!" JJ exclaimed hopping up off the bench. "Thanks man!"

The two wide, blood pumping men exchanged an energetic high five.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie pulled into the driveway expecting to see a moving truck, not knowing they had left about five minutes earlier. He saw the shades were parted fell together and Josh opened the door and stood on the top of the steps.

Donnie stopped after shutting the driver's door staring at a man he didn't know if he knew anymore. Donnie had no right to feel betrayed, falling for Jeremy while Josh was with his mentor, then topping Jeremy.

'Sometimes honesty is overrated,' Donnie had said to Jeremy when asked what Josh would think after he swallowed the large man's cum.

"So you need to see me?" Donnie felt his indignant tone was justified having been dismissed for the great Dr. Martin.

Josh didn't flinch, just motioned Donnie to come inside and slipped past the screen door, leaving the large wooden door open. Donnie shrugged to himself and started towards the house.

Donnie's rational brain contemplated just leaving, writing Josh off, going back to Mel (as if that was possible) or ditching the gay scene altogether. The open door to an empty house, where a man he cared about deeply just 48 hours ago, who could scratch Donnie's sexual urges, was waiting.

Donnie walked in the door, with every step, every rational thought began to fade, the screen shut and Donnie closed the inside door.

"Lock it," Josh said and Donnie complied looking up at the muscular man, who was in a tight tank and biking shorts, his bulge obviously growing. "Come to me Donnie."

Donnie smiled, shook his head amazed Josh could read his mind, and walked to his trainer, his physical therapist, and the second lover in his life that had touched something deep inside his soul. He stood toe to toe with a wanton grin, hands on his hips.

Josh pulled a jar of lubricant from a table behind him and handed it to Donnie. Then a pillow and motioned to the floor.

"On your back, I want to see your face. I want to kiss you as I enter you," Josh said, Donnie reaching down to fumble with his shorts button and zipper. He stepped out of his shorts, boxers and flung his shirt to the side before getting to the floor and propping his arse up.

Donnie watched Josh strip, the tight spandex releasing his large cock, it hard and ready, getting zero satisfaction. Donnie's fingers pulled out more lubricant than necessary, smearing his hold, pushing it inside, seeing his conquerer lower his knees between his legs.

He reached out and applied the rest of the lube on Josh's cock, stroking it, cupping his balls, Josh's face moving towards him and kissing him deeply. The fit man's hands pushed Donnie to his back, kiss held, cock searching.

Josh's tongue penetrated Donnie's lips the same time his cock entered Donnie's arse.

"Ohhhhh, Lover," Donnie moaned, the cock pushing deeper and deeper, Donnie and Josh both getting their wish at the same time.

Josh felt the power he'd given up to Dr. Martin, the surrender he struggled with giving up until that push and parting of flesh. Josh felt the strength of his cock and saw it in Donnie's face, who's face showed the effects of his penetration.

"Jesus H... fill my cunt!" Donnie said, his eyes now closed, hands grasping at the rug on the floor, hips wiggling, pushing hard against the impalement. Josh's balls were pressing against Donnie's arse, the men kissed again before Josh lifted his hips and thrust inside again, and again...

And again! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN!

Donnie semi-hard from the procurement of all of the orgams that morning and the night before. He held Josh's hips now, the cock sliding in and out smoothly against the lubrication, the ride was tremendous, his hole signal beautiful sensations, getting pounded again and again.

"YES! YES! FUCK YES! FUCKING A YES!" Donnie exclaimed, Josh pumping with all his furry, setting it deep and the gusher of unspent cum shot deep inside, over and over and over again.

"Donnnnnieeeeee!" Josh said, collapsing onto of the man, cock deep, still spasming his load inside, relaxing on his body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy had joined JJ doing chest and back, mixing in his daily workout as well, upping the weight by 20-25 lbs over the taller, lighter skinned man. He missed someone pushing him lifting on the road the past month and missed the opportunity to meet others who shared a sort of secret fraternity.

"Impressive," JJ said after the last set of squats, Jeremy not wanting to talk about his football days, though is performance seemed to tip JJ off. "You had to have played something in college."

"Yeah," was all Jeremy said, then turned the conversation to JJ. This was his secret, one he stumbled upon by accident, but it yielded many bedfellows. "How about yourself, you're slinging weight around pretty good."

"Nah, nothing past high school," JJ confessed. "Didn't get the proper training till I was out of college and had the time. And found some good 'enhancers'."

Jeremy figured his foundation was built on supplements if not steroids. There is a genetic factor mixed with work ethic, when you add supplements takes you over the top. You have to have the first two before adding the third.

"You look good and your numbers don't lie," Jeremy continued. "What's your motivation? You working towards something?"

No, man, I mean," JJ stammered a little bit. "Wanna get a beer and continue this chat?"

There is was, the opening and invitation. Jeremy looked up at JJ and smiled, tempted to say no, but if he had a type JJ was surely his type.

"Yeah," he said. "I'd like that a lot."

It was late afternoon and JJ suggested a place down the street and by the river called El Bait Shop. It had a wall of beer and often live music. They gathered their things, started talking about their lifts on the way out and headed down the street, bags over their shoulders.

"No man, I mean really, where did you play?" JJ said.

"Later," Jeremy said. "I don't give that information out right away."

"Fair," JJ said, sensing the build up, and right there with Jeremy. "Give me one fun fact about Jeremy at least."

"Fun fact?" Jeremy said. "Okay. Well, I'm moving to the area and looking for a condo."

"You don't live here?" JJ echoed, then asked the obvious. "Moving from where?"

"Atlanta, G A," Jeremy said slowly. "I buy and sell commercial real estate and have a new investment I want to be close to."

"Cool...Cool..." JJ said, looking over at him. "I'm currently between jobs, soft of retired actually."

"Retired at....what age?" Jeremy said, his 54 year old body looking 44.

"38 years old," JJ said. "About your age, right?"

"Ha, guess my age and I'm buying," Jeremy said.

"You're buying anyway, Mr. Real Estate hustler," JJ quipped back. "Ummm, I'd guess 42."

"Nope," Jeremy said.

"46?" JJ asked, then "48", "50" "holy shit! 54?"

"You got it finally," Jeremy said as they turned into the bar, enjoying the banter, knowing where this was heading if not tonight, maybe sometime in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina held Mel on the balcony, kissing her softly, looking into her eyes and pressing her body into her new friend's body.

"So you're happy?" Tina said, their conversation talked about Mel and Donnie's marriage, sex life, future.

"Happy?, really?" Mel giggle, getting a disapproving glare from Tina who kissed her again. "I mean we had kids and were supposed to be happy; got married, happy? Kids moved out, happy? Making good money, happy? Legs in the air, my body trembling all night, happy?"

"It doesn't end does it?" Tina said sensing where she was going.

"You're fucking right it doesn't!" Mel said now hugging her new partner and sobbing just a little. "I mean, the sensations stop, the conversations fade, we go from moment to moment trying to tie them together."

"It's okay," Tina said, pulling Mel's face off her shoulder with the gentle touch of her finger, moving her lips to hers, tears wet against both faces now, lips pressed, tongue together.

They stayed joined at the mouth, their feet moving to the bed, hands tearing at clothes, which hit the floor. Tina lowered her naked lover down, standing at the end of the bed, holding her feet, spreading her legs.

Mel bounced back as Tina moved to a seated position between the long white legs, her pussy on display, opening, ready. Tina moved between her thighs and slipped her legs in-between Mel's parting and placing one on each side of her torso, their wetness, ripe lips now facing each other.

Tina moved and pressed her plump cunt against Mel's in a scissor and began to grind against the her flesh.

"Ohhhh, babbbbbyyyyyy," Mel cooed. "I'm in heaven...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie and Josh sat naked sipping on fine whiskey, a solitary bottle Josh was taking to the hotel for his stay. The two men were catching up like they had not seen each other in a month, when in truth it had been two days.

"And I think my wife slept with both business partners last night at some point," Donnie told Josh about Mel with Jeremy and Tina. "She left with Tina and, well, I did a cavity check with my tongue when she returned after a walk of shame this morning. Jeremy definitely left me something."

The two nervously laughed at that suggestion. They had gone through divorce and running talk, now all that was left was where their relationship stood. There was nervous tension where once echoes of orgasms bounced off the walls of the semi-empty house.

"Donnie I'm moving to Dubuque," Josh said definitively. "I'm having Payton manage the physical therapy practice and I'm taking a year long position at Clarke College."

"I see," Donnie said, dropping his head for a moment, not really wanting to ask he next question, but asking anyway. "What does Dr. Martin have on you? You're like a different person around him, I can't believe you'd act like that unless..."

"Unless I owe Dr. Martin or he's blackmailing me?" Josh finished his sentence and paused, his eyes opening wide, his hand ran down his face and mouth, thinking about his next words. "He has on me what I seem to have on you."

"What the hell does that mean?" Donnie said angrily, sensing the connections they had built were secondary now, or maybe always had been. Donnie was past mid-life, taking a break from his wife, wondering about this man and Josh just made their relationship transactional. "You're not a slave for him but I'm certainly not yours!"

"It's not like that," Josh said then making it real. "He has given me an opportunity, one I could not earn on my own. One that can take me to professional heights I've never dreamed and Dr. Martin is holding the ladder."

"At what fucking cost?" Donnie said. "How many times did he fuck you?"

Josh's head dropped, Donnie felt the pent up imbalance of the load that was still dripping out of his arse.

"Christ Donnie, really?" Josh said deflecting.

"So chalk it up to 'old times' or old desires, and payment for the opportunity." Donnie said, drawing Josh's ire.

"He's the first man I loved and yes, I was longing for that feeling again," Josh surprisingly admitted.

Donnie got up, started gathering his clothes and got dressed.

Josh watched him, knowing he couldn't explain it, not now. Josh couldn't even explain it to himself.

"Have a great year Josh," Donnie said downing his glass and headed out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hit him, drove him back and ended up on top of him," Jeremy said talking about his football days. JJ got Jeremy talking and admitted he played college and pro football. "The picture of me on top got on a website and my teammates printed it, plastered it on the lockers, with the caption 'got his' or something like that."

They both laughed at the somewhat homophobic nature of the picture and story, Jeremy using it as a gauge for possibly starting a conversation.

There was a pause, JJ was thinking for a moment just looking at Jeremy.

"I'm just going to say it," JJ said, making himself nervous. "There was a day I would just laugh at that story a lot harder, fake it at least if the intent wasn't vicious. Not any more."

"I'm not following you," Jeremy said, understanding where he was headed, but wanted JJ to continue to open up.

"Truth is, I'm gay. Unless someone understands that first, that joke is offensive," JJ said, putting his drink down, now holding Jeremy gaze. JJ studied the black mans face, stoic at first then a smile crept in at the corners of his mouth.

"I was hoping we could have this discussion," Jeremy said, then adjusting what he meant. "Not the discussion about offensive gay jokes, just what we both are, sexually speaking."

"Why?!" JJ snipped fast, not appreciating that Jeremy blew past his open statement with zero affirmation. "So you can seduce or try to get some quick foray in the alley, in a car, back at your hotel? Jesus, this scene is so stale."

"No...no...my young friend," Jeremy's voice calm and steady, bringing the young stead's emotions down. Jeremy sensed the parade of unfulfilling encounters JJ must have experienced. "I'm not about that, I'm about getting to know you, that's all. I'm new to the area and need someone who I can lift with regularly and see what happens."

JJ was still steaming, the embers of something were still smoldering, Jeremy backed off and was happy to expose a raw nerve, to have this conversation. Jeremy had just been fucked and sucked by Donnie, Tina and Mel that weekend. His needs were filled sexually, and this was filling them intellectually.

"So you're gay?" JJ said, the live band now starting in the courtyard, the bar had filled up amongst the small talk they had enjoyed.

Jeremy had missed several texts and a call from Tina, he didn't care, Jeremy felt he was connecting with something bigger.

"I'm bi, and in an open married situation," Jeremy said truthfully. "It's not complicated. My wife and I are business partners first and we both are, like, well, she's bi as well."

"I see," JJ said, not totally enthusiastic about the announcement, but still intrigued. "What time can you lift tomorrow afternoon?"

"I'm open anytime after 3 p.m." Jeremy said.

"I'll text you," JJ said getting his phone out. "What's your number?"

The two exchanged numbers and settled settled into listening to the music on that fine Iowa summer afternoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie arrived back at the hotel to an empty room. Mel's purse and cell phone were there it was obvious she was up with Tina or Tina and Jeremy.

"Jesus holy hell, what have we become," Donnie said, not turned on at this point. All the way home all he could think about was where was he in his marriage. He just lost Josh, for the time being anyway, and he was losing Mel.

"At this point do I really care?" Donnie said out loud to an empty room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel lay wet on the bed watching Tina dry her hair, both naked, both on a post-orgasmic high. The two started scissoring on the bed, a process that at first seemed like simple foreplay, however Tina's expertise began a series of orgasms for Mel that were just the start.

Tina had gotten off several times as well before they moved to the shower, where in the fog and steam of it's heat they explored their wet, plump, pussies with their hands. Mel mimicked Tina's clit rubbing techniques, insertion and finger banging until both were calling out each other's names.

"Let me text Jeremy some pictures," Tina said sitting down besides her new lover and they both hugged and mugged for Tina's cellphone sending about a dozen naked selfies in various positions. Tina then tried to call him, but no answer.

"That's okay, I prefer to the two of us," Mel said kissing Tina on the cheek before turning her head and then on the lips. The two pulled back, their hands on each other's shoulders, then breasts and down their legs.