Separate Lives - Solitary Carousel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Tina said, then playfully. "Can you be my girl on the regular Mel?

"Aw yes Miss Tina," Mel said in Tina's Atlanta drawl. "I can be any little thing you want."

Tina was serious, Mel not knowing her history of loving and leaving her girlfriends with a NSA philosophy.

Tina was sensing three things all at once, starting with she really liked Mel, her type who was really good in bed, even though her experience level didn't match previous lovers.

Secondly, the Des Moines scene was going to be 10 times more difficult to find good looking, like minded ladies like herself.

Lastly, Tina sensed that she and Jeremy were headed for one of their periodic "breaks" and she needed someone to land with both physically and emotionally.

"You are single, right?" Tina asked, having fell for the hide the wedding band trick before and she didn't get involved with married women.

"Very single," Mel said grinning widely, this women loving her answered the question Mel pondered for the past two months about staying with Donnie. "I am here for you however you need me."

"I like that," Tina said and pushed her back on the bed and slid down between Mel's legs.

Mel was up on her elbows, wet hair spread across her face, Tina threw her towel off and buried her lips on her wet, plump, multiple orgasmic feast. Tina parted her pussy with her tongue and pushed forward looking at her host.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Mel breathed closing her eyes, giving her body and soul to Tina. "I am yourssssss."

Tina's dark hair was wet again Mel's thighs, her face devouring her lover's flesh, taking ownership of Mel's heart. The ripples of pure lovemaking reverberated across Mel's body, her hands now in Tina's hair, thighs pressing inward and outward, Tinas mouth open wide covering her.

"Oh fuck me Tina," Mel said, not sure this meant, Tina rocking in and out with her tongue, then lips, then tongue, bringing her hands up to insert. "Oh yes LOVER! YES!"

Tina buried three fingers deep inside her and sucked on Mel's clit as she pounded her knuckle deep again and again eliciting louder cries and deeper breathing. Mel was making love to her hand and mouth, the other hand brushing against her tight arse hole, driving her towards another climax.

"OH JESUS TINA! YES! YES MY LOVE!" Mel exclaimed, this time sending more and more of her fluid to the face and hands of Tina pulling out and lapping up the prize. She sent her the hand that was buried in Mel's pussy to Mel's mouth, her lips quivering from orgasm covering the fingers.

"Sweet nectar," Tina said into Mel's wet folds, licking, sucking and swallowing, moaning in delight like an overweight man diving into a loaded plate from the buffet.

Mel's legs were whipping back and forth prior to her orgasmic discharge, now had slowed and now fell open, her head back, eyes closed. Mel's body fell into a perfect state of relaxed, fulfilling satisfaction.

Tina slid up, her face glistening from Mel's expression of lovemaking, kissed her lover deeply exchanging the liquid back to Mel. She laid beside her and began to circle her nipples with a finger, over and over again.

"I love you," Mel whispered seriously, having time to think before and during their wild sex.

"I know," Tina said and they drifted off to sleep. "I know..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early evening, Sunday night at the hotel, Donnie paced around, not knowing where Tina and Jeremy's room was exactly. He was about to go for a drink when he saw Jeremy come into the hotel.

"Fabulous!" Donnie said out loud and began to wave at the large African American. "Jeremy! Over here!"

His reaction was less that enthusiastic, then after a pause headed to the man who had entered him last night.

"I said my terms," Jeremy joked a little.

"Damn, I didn't know that meant not speaking at all," Donnie quipped back. "We are business partners after all."

"We are that Donnie, we are that," Jeremy said. "So Mel's in our room and Tina wants me to stay out. Have you any idea how you're gong to break it to my wife, you're Mel's husband."

"Just tell her, I suppose," Donnie said, unaware Tina had been texting Jeremy before and after she just turned Mel out, who was still asleep, naked in her room.

"Come with me," Jeremy said, motioning to the bar. "You need to know some things."

Donnie looked confused, I mean the game of she and him just meeting was fun, but they were going to be partners in business and he didn't think the charade could go on for much longer. Besides, what was the point.

Jeremy motioned for a couple beers, they sat down in a booth away from others and Donnie looked at Jeremy, waiting for him to start.

"My wife Tina is, well I would say conservatively, 80% lesbian," Jeremy said and then pointed at Donnie. "And I would say the same goes for your wife Mel."

"What are you talking about?" Donnie said, shaking his head, thinking of the handful of 'girlfriends' she either had admitted to being with or he thought she may have been. "She's bi, I get that but...."

"Tina just turned your wife Mel out in what Tina described as 'the most beautiful and significant love making she'd ever been a part of," Jeremy said, his eyes now wide. "My wife has turned out a lot of women in her nearly 40 years on the planet."

"I get that, however..." Donnie said and Jeremy cut him off again.

"Mel told Tina she loved her at the end," Jeremy said holding up his phone to the text showing them naked and Tina explaining what Mel had said. "You didn't see them together last night, and I did."

"Yeah, thanks for leaving a deposit for me in her pussy," Donnie threw in there half joking, half miffed.

"I'm glad you liked it," Jeremy said, then got serious. "I'm going to tell you something and I want you to just think about what it means before you respond. Tina is going to ask for a break from me to start dating your wife."

Donnie's brow furrowed and he head tilted looking at Jeremy, not responding. Wondering at this point why that should surprise him, but it did, he could quite gather a woman wanting a spilt from the Adonis of a man Jeremy was.

"And I'm going to give her that break," Jeremy said. "We've been down this path a half dozen times. She likes her gal time and we sort of an open arrangement anyway, if you hadn't guessed that."

Donnie obeyed and didn't talk, he was surprised at what he was thinking, what his original thought was and what he kept going to when assessing all this information.

"Now, Donnie, what are you thinking?" Jeremy asked and leant into him to hear.

"I'm thinking Mel and I could use a break," Donnie said and Jeremy slid back.

"I think that would be best for you both," Jeremy said downing his beer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh was ready to check into the Holiday Inn down the street from his house when he received the text from Dr. Martin.

"I was able to get you all the clearance and credentials here. They were quite excited and a professor from Johns Hopkins is stopping out in the morning. Is there any chance you can make it over here tonight?

Josh rubbed his phone against his temple. He wanted to see the kids again, or at least call them and get them to ask their mother since he was so close. Classic Dr. Martin, rushing the process, dictating all the terms, turning him away from his old life faster than he could regret the decision.

"Of course." Josh texted. "I should arrive around 9 p.m."

"Excellent. Please stay with me tonight, I will tell the help to let you in the front gate."

Josh just shook his head, he was standing on the steps of his house, all his possessions were on a truck waiting for the word to be transported to Dubuque.

"I guess this is it," he said ducking into the car, checking to see if he had everything, and headed east towards the Mississippi River town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy joked about a second present for Donnie before going up to his room to break up the girls and send Mel back to her room. Donnie went up the elevator, nervous but at peace with what he was thinking.

Mel wasn't more than five minutes behind him and swung into the room, her eyes wide open this time, Donnie sat on the edge of the bed. He motioned to her, feeling no animosity or anger towards his wife of over 25 years.

She sat down and buried her head in his shoulder and began to cry softly, the emotions, and positions, of the past 48 hours catching up to her. She was resolute with her thinking, with the seeds Tina had planted and the courage her heart felt.

She looked up, a few tears running down her face, Donnie with a confident smile, holding her began to speak.

"It's been quite a couple nights here," He said, drawing a 'no shit' laugh from her and then from himself. "I think...I know we should take a break from each other."

Her head tilted, eyes softened, a real sense of astonishment and amazement that he got it, he understood where she was right now.

"Not a separation or big step towards the big D," Donnie never would say 'divorce'. "Not now anyway."

Mel again sank into his shoulder, eyes open, not sure if she really wanted to hear what she thought she wanted to hear. Her mind was swirling, she knew she had talked to Jeremy because before she left he said.

Tina told Mel that Jeremy would be cool with her getting her own place and that "you can come stay here as long as you'd like." While the two in post-lovers euphoria where fantasizing about their lives moving forward.

"I...I...Don't know what to say," Mel said, being very truthful. "What are you..."

"I'll be fine," Donnie said, not really having anything or anyone to occupy his time. "I could use some alone time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina used the babygirl kink to mask her desires towards women, and before Mel had left Tina had her tease her hair into two kinky ponytails, one on each side of her head. She kissed her new Love goodbye and waited in her bra and bikini for Jeremy to return from his lift.

She meditated in the middle of the floor in her underwear, praying a little before focusing in on herself. A strange tactic, maybe, ready to please the man she wanted time away from, however she knew the transactional nature of her businessman spouse. Turn him out and then make her ask, one Tina assumed he knew might be coming after her weekend with Mel.

The door opened slowly and Jeremy's large shadowy figure entered, the lights off and the late afternoon, early evening sun provided just enough light for Tina to be seen. Her head was down and Jeremy walked in slowly and stood in front of her, Shankira now at his feet.

"Get up Shankira," Jeremy said, and then pointing to the balcony. "Sit with me."

Jeremy had never acknowledge Tina's alter-ego's presence and for the first time didn't go right into "Daddy" role. Tina got up slowly, seeing the back side of her man, the definition in her t-shirt from lifting, walk out onto the overhang.

"Everything alright, Daddy?" Tina still confused, staying in Shankira mode since he addressed her with the name.

"You don't have to do this to get my approval," Jeremy said, his head was down, there was no dominance here. Tina slipped back into the chair, sitting on her leg, leaning forward to listen and look at her man. "You want a break don't you?"

Tina didn't know what to say now sitting half-naked over looking a city they just found and were going to live. She just looked at Jeremy who began to raise his head to look at her finally.

"I know our pattern, and I saw the passion you had for Mel," Jeremy said, pointing to the bedroom the two women shared most of the weekend. "You want..."

"I want you to be happy," Tina said cutting him off. "And I don't want to lose you."

"You won't," Jeremy said standing up, then smiling a little. "We're in for 1.2 million around these parts, I know neither of us are leaving that pile of money."

"You got that right," Tina said laughing herself, starting to take the pony tails down. "What now?"

"Good question," Jeremy said.