All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,257 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was nothing loving about this wife. This should not be in Loving Wives category. To me the story was nothing but anger through out. It is hard to critic a story when all I want to do is shoot the stupid bitch and cut the guy's big dick off after the phone sex. But then the husband screwed up in the beginning by not telling his wife in advance that if she went on vacation with this guy next week, he was leaving her.

So I think this was a shitty story and see no reason anyone should read it. I think they should create a new category for CHEATING PARTNERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DanielQCuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nothing but a whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely disappointing ending. Don't get me wrong, I understand being a cuckold might be your kink, there's no shame in that.

But the pure malevolent maliciousness of the wife was astounding, constantly belittling and disrespecting him. Insulting him, telling him he'll never measure up or be good enough and he just nods his head and follows along? I'll give it a two just because the writing was decent but I'd sooner believe aliens jerk off with rocks to power spaceships than any good person deserves being treated like this and accepting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wife had no redeeming qualities. she fucks guy while telling her husband she likes asshole's giant cock. And she spends a month with him in Hawaii while husband is force to stay home. Ridiculous and painful story. No reason anyone should ever read this story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Her stunt going to Hawaii is a lot to get past. That really was an obscene offense to the marriage. Even without having sex with Stephen, it was a horrible thing to do. I like the way he found himself after the divorce and I suppose people can change, but will she always be ashamed of him? That's the big question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure it deserved the two I gave it, I would have told her to fuck off when she started degrading me in the Chinese restaurant. Pretty much telling him he was shit in bed, wouldn't take her back to save my life. Shit story.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Didn't really deserve the 2 I gave it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Hmmm...

It was an excellent tale until the end. It's fairly obvious that she, while always at least in part loved him. wants him back because he is now very successful. He was just an honest man who left because of her non-ability to see him as an equal. Now she does. Very blantant her way of thinking. Will this survive? Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just cant help thinking that, now that he is earning a 'real' salary and has a 'real' job, is the reason shes back. I liked the story, I just cant get past how ... Disingenuous... her proposal felt. The gun should have been the icining on the divorce. Who wants to come home every day hoping the wife hasnt jump to any wrong conclusions? No thanks. Edit the gun out of the story and it would be better.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 3 years ago

Sex/Life is a new short series on Netflix that is right out of the Loving Wives genre here.

This story is actually an interesting twist on the more common trope - that of the wife lusting after the "sexual god/bad boy" boyfriend of the past. That is the basis of "Sex/Life" and many other stories here. In this story, though, the husband was and remained the "sexual god" AND the great husband and father, except for not making enough money! And losing the respect of his wife that way. See - a man just can't win. Period.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

My second reading. I choked up a little at the end, until I realized that the wife is a nut job and she will always hold dear the memory of Uncle Steve's big cock. And somebody needs to put a ball gag in mother-in-law's mouth. An all or nothing pre-nup might be appropriate before wife goes off the rails again.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Nice... very nice. Great job... such a wonderful read with so much emotion and talent in it. Ending surprised me... happily though! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a story about true sadism and masochism on a real life level. That nut case of a wife, all I can say is WOW, even at the end she had to have a gun to punctuate her proposal. The poor guy, I was almost rooting for him at the end, but he disappointed me. He chose the cuck's end just when he was about to turn the tables on his psycho ex. Total let down...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To be honest, didn't have much sympathy for either of the two main characters, she was too controlling, he was too weak, read to the end in the hope that he'd change, sadly not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read this story several times and still enjoy it immensely.

ValcraeValcraealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Great believable plot and great characters. I disagree with what another reviewer wrote about a big cock fetish. With those two characters I completely believed that exchange between the two of them. It was not meant to be degrading it was simple sparring between the two of them that was completely in character with them both. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked it, as it flowed well and had a believable plot. For a change in all of these LW stories, the wife didn't cheat, nor did the husband. It was more about the wife disrespecting the husband, with her thinking he wasn't living up to his potential (a lot of us know someone like that). The entire story was very believable in that most couples usually argue about a lack of money (in Bruce's case) while most couple's have the roles reversed (he has the money). The author did make a point of making sure that both Bruce and Tiffany did love each other, even though they both had issues with each other. I personally liked the gun at the end, as that made for a nice change to the normal LW stories. In fact the whole story was a nice change in this category. Very well done, I gave it 5 stars.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

oh and why is everyone but the MC have a big dick? sound like u have a fetish there

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

lol wow. im sorry but any guy that can not only get hard but have sex with a woman that is belittling u and telling u how much bigger and better her lover is, is a fetish cuckold. so he is going to be married to a size queen that doesnt get off with him anymore. which she threaten to kill. that dude is too dumb to have lived that long

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72almost 3 years ago

what a roller coaster, very well written, wish there was apart 2.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! What more can I say? It kept me hooked to the end and I was disappointed when I had to take breaks from reading it. It has good character development, the plot is plausible, it is not overloaded with sex, but still has some hot sex scenes. It also set in a time and a place which I like, and the story takes place over a number of years (which I like). The only plot weakness (for me) was when our hero (Bruce) attacked Stephen (big dick) - I didn't think that he would risk that. Also, at the end, when Tiffany proposes to Bruce and offers a true shared marriage she threatens to shoot his balls off if he strays (this could only happen in the USA!) but what counter threat could he make if she strayed? Maybe he was too much of a gentleman to make any threats. Anyway, I gave it 5 stars and added it to my favorites. I hope that the author will (one day) write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maby he should have made it more clear that he would not be there if she went on vacation without him! I don't know if I could have got past her having sex with another man if she really wanted to get back together. I would not have had sex with another woman until I was for sure we weren't getting back together. One other thing she was hurt that he deserted her and the girls but she deserted him first. What a mess. I think there should be another chapter!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Uhm...

If it was me.

That calls from Tiffany with her getting sex up with Stephen. And the hurtful things she said to Bruce. That was already a deal breaker.

This was well written. But no way I'm I gonna shack up with Tiffany again and not feel how loose her vagina is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bruce abd Tiffany

I don't know if i have every liked two people less.

Not trashing your writing.

Papa Bear

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why did she change her mind.If she really loved him,why did she get married again instead of making a play for him.?Also what happened to the Stephen is so big I would never feel you if we had sex remark.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sympathetic a figure Bruce is, he wasn’t the main protagonist in this story, Tiffany was. He was merely a narrator and he doesn’t really change in the story. This story is about Tiffany, a flawed character, who eventually is redeemed. This could have been a much better story if the author had devoted more time on the forces that eventually changed her. I agree with others that the ending was rushed. The sequencing of the events, specifically, Tiffany learning that Bruce would become a partner in an advertising firm should have occurred after she proposed to Bruce. I did enjoy the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WEAK PATHETICALLY WRITTEN BRUCE CHARACTER....THIS WRITER MUST BE A MARGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE WIFE AND HER MOTHER ARE BOTH BITCHES AND THIS IS A WEAK PATHETIC HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally fucked up story by a slut wife and a stupid desperate husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awww.....Dontcha just lurve a happy ending ????

I DO......🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She cheated on him (not the other way around) and emotionally tormented him for months and then feels justified to point a gun at him. I'm calling PSYCHO.

Just shows that the saying "never stick your dick in crazy" is actually very true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I call bullshit on the success part, my guess is that she hit her ceiling and usefulness to her company. As she was a sub contractor for her company, but had no equity in it, but hubby did she found that was a nice back up plan. She still had no respect for him, or love (don't think she was capable of loving). After over 30 years of thinking in this vein you just don't make a 180 over night. To top it all off, how could anyone live with a mother in law, hell he has his daughters to think of, if you want to see what the daughter will be like check out the mother. Its all in the genes, I would say run, and grab the 38 first, because you know the saying about a scorned woman.

IkarisIkarisabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very heartfelt. The two characters evolution was involved and fantastic. It was great that she finally realized her problem in the end, and was able to take that final leap. What can you say, a story about true love...

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 3 years ago

Gee, I love when my partner INSULTS ME every possible chance they get.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

Disappointing. She calls him in the middle of the night, to insult, belittle, describing the big cock touching places that he never could... and repeats these insults at EVERY opportunity and he goes back yo her? Should have picked up the .38 and put her out of his misery.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

Something else I find of interest...

She was supposed to foot entertainment, including vacations...

She argued that this was more a working vacation so shouldn't count...

But numerous times in the story it was referred by people as "a vacation"... So clearly she was breaking their deal by trying to lie him out of the vacation because she was ashamed of him...

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 3 years ago

Great Story. She finally got it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Complete and utter nonsense, a wealthy woman like Tiffany who put your low income husband on a "go-dutch" marriage for 8 years and had no respect for him suddenly has a complete change of heart 2 years after her divorce and a rekindled one night stand with her Ex. Secondly, Tiffany is a sociopath and narcissist, she is erratic and unstable. Bruce needs a restraining order against this woman. She was brandishing a firearm in a public restaurant threatening to kill him if he ever cheats. I did not like how this story ended. Why would Bruce go back to this materialistic, narcissist sociopath. A leopard does not change their spots. Tiffany treated Bruce like property and berated him for his career choices that made him happy. I wish there was a female character in this story who go be a real and permanent love interest for Bruce and a down-to-earth rival for Tiffany. Delanna and Candy involvements were clueless and was expecting more involvement of their characters.

usaretusaretabout 3 years ago

Loved it the first time I read it (anonymously) , and now even more. Great last chapter.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago

It makes absolutely no sense to me why he would want to be with her ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He needs to get his own .38 if she ever cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Path. Etic. The main character is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bullshit it isnt about his success

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

I’m usually a BTB kind of bloke but I totally enjoyed this, a very good read, excellent writing and the story line kept me interested ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do enjoy this writer one of the better ones on this site. Wanted to score this one higher but hubby was such a spineless and moron idiot , just couldn’t. Why would they not have addressed their issues earlier in the marriage? Why didn’t he aspire to be more than just a clerk at Blockbuster? Why would he think he was in charge when he spent more time being a failed author than a husband who was a leader not a wimp.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Good story, but irl that would be a disaster marriage.

gasperguy69gasperguy69about 3 years ago

The elephant in their marriage was never addressed...her total disrespect of his feelings. Their relationship may be yet doomed again! I agree, a good read but a weak ending!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

NEVER!!! Bruce went FULL CUCK at the end. Tiffany repeatedly humiliated him and cucked him. There would be NO returning to her. Have some respect for yourself Bruce!!!

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Seriously?

Wow! This story's characters were really fucked up mentally. There were so many things that were so fucked up with them that it would take too long to point out. I will say that I would have been long gone before the vacation. The moment that the idea of 'what mine is mine and what your's is our's', it's time to hit the door. Anyone that shows that kind of selfishness deserves to be alone. I'm sure that idea came up before they had kids. Then the concept of her calling him to cuckold him and him staying on the line to listen to it? Seriously? Who in their right mind would listen to that crap? Then, who would go back to a bitch capable of that shit? I don't care how much you love the bat shit crazy bitch. But, it's a moot point because most sane people would have been gone before the birth of the children. (Regardless if the roles were reversed. A sane woman would have left her husband if he tried the money crap with her before she got pregnant.)

anythinganalanythinganalabout 3 years ago

Great story. Weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Worth way more than a Five (5)

Very well written story. I didn't like the wife Character,

The writing was interesting and believable. I couldn't stop reading.

RC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your stories are sad

The main male character is strong but also very weak. All women are cheating whores who fuck anyone and are never faithful. All men (besides the main male character) have LARGE cocks. What a terrible world you’ve created

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bruce knows karate? If she' tried to slap me, I'd broke her neck. She's nothing but a whore and the way she acted, death would suit her. The world doesn't need people like that slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@JRandyJ

What it must be like to have the perfect opinion about everything. you're a moron. It's a story, well written In my opinion. And also in my opinion its absurd to have so much sensitivity about the handgun. its for effect. grow up

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago
Second read!

This is the second read. Now I have read several rewrites of this story. First if a wife leaves a husband alone for a vacation for a month. Marriage over end of story. The part about Vic trying to see up the skirt with no panties took away from the story. The whole part about Vic made him to be a sorry prick that most readers would hate. What's the deal with the 38. Totally unnecessary.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Wel written and a good story, don't know how plausible it is but it is fiction (I assume).

So where is the criticism in a work of fiction that was very readable with a few cold hearted people with no understanding or communication skills. Can a leopard changes it's spots? Who knows. I do know in really life some us to manage to change after decades of experience and we learn to understand. Goof writng

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Stupid fucking RAAC bullshit! What a pussy and a wimpy cuckold for taking her back! This story was worthless and a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another simp?

I gave this story a 4 because it was well written and the characters were well developed. However, in essence it is just another simp/cuckold story.

Spoiler alert...stop reading if you don't want to know the ending. Okay.

Bruce is a complete simp. He took her back after she called him up and allowed him to listen to her fucking a guy with a bigger dick all the while denigrating his dick and sexual performance. A guy doesn't forget those words. They will come back to haunt him every time he is inside of her. Also, she got a taste for big-D, she's going to want it again. She will most likely end up cheating on him in the future. There are a lot of simps out there, especially among the younger guys (under 45), so from that standpoint the ending is probably realistic. However, it does not appeal to an alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a great ending

The fact he is wildly successful in his new job takes a lot of the sincerity/believability out of the reconciliation. Also that bit about brandishing a gun was too much.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Just Thought I'd Point Out

That a number of people misread whose hand Stephen was holding when Bruce saw them in the airport terminal after their return flight: "I recognized Stephen, tall, dark and handsome, walking off beside Tiffany and the girls. He had a briefcase in one hand and in the other --he held Kristen's hand." Note the last four words. Tiffany is his wife, Kristen is his daughter. Stephen was Not holding Bruce's wife's hand but his daughter, which was probably worse in Bruce's mind, certainly in mine. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked the story, thought it was well written

I liked the story, it flowed well, I am not a grammarian, so if there were errors my eye ignored them. Only problem I have is that she was so flippin evil, so vile, so nasty I could not see any man taking her back. Nearly every thing she ever said to him was horrible and unforgivable. Even up to the 'proposal' If only she had not been a big dick hoe, that rubbed his face in her sex-apades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trash

typical cuck fic written by a cuck, qhml1 did this story much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars Easy

Great work! Amazing writing on your part and I like the hopeful ending as well

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
take her back? Not likely, Change of heart? not likely

The story gets 5 stars for very good writing, the ending was a bit unexpected. Why would he believe her now at his birthday party? There can't be any trust after what she did about the vacation. He's right about marriage, there is no me or I, you and yours, in marriage it's US. You do things you go places, you plan for US, not me or you US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a nitwit idiot

The man in this story is totally egoist and totally idiot. Should be a 5 star except for the idiot. 3 star 🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good Story

But as some great poet of the late 20th or early 21st century said, “Bitch Be Crazy”. I mean how else do you explain a woman walking into a private party in a restaurant, whipping out a.38 and slamming it down on the table, and then proposing marriage to her ex-husband? Yeah...crazy. I enjoyed the story for what it was, just a little light entertainment to pass a little time. I really didn’t even think about the possibility of whether or not it could actually happen in real life. Who cares? These stories on this website are not much more than escapist fiction and anyone who gets caught up in the possibility of whether or not it could “actually happen” is just taking this shit way too seriously. All in all, a very good story.

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Why Blockbuster

Why a story about Blockbuster? You wrote this in 2010, Blockbuster had already filed Bankruptcy in 2010. Soon to be history. As all video rental. I would normally be on the side of the man in this situation, but not this time. The character you create working for Blockbuster is a Idiot. Number 1 working at a dead end job. I agree with her leaving his ass behind. More important, not standing up to the bitch and paying all the bills. You wrote a story about a stupid pussy of a man.

gopher25gopher25over 3 years ago

So why did she go on vacstion without him when she could easily have paid his way? Why did she scoff at him at every opportunity? Funny kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing, but.....

After 2 years of hurting him in every way possible, he is still in love with her? How? They meet for dinner and she can barely say hello, before she starts with the digs, and put downs. Who would stand for that? I generally like a story of forgiveness, but her behavior was so far over the top, that the ending doesn’t fit with the events that had come before. Besides, he fucks her one time, and his magic dick, causes her to to change her entire personality, and change forever. I just don’t buy it. Now if he were the the “Angel of Death”, then no problem, because that guy can change you with just a look.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's a tightrope act trying to make Tiff a sympathetic character, and it doesn't always succeed. The titular separate vacation was a targeted strike on her part, and a lot of her behaviour after the divorce is pretty despicable.

The ending on its own feels like a good one, but better suited for another story where so much shit hadn't gone down. I guess I'm not that fascinated with stone cold bitches and the men that are hopelessly in love with them. Writing's undeniably good, though.

Judge6901Judge6901over 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

Up to the second last page I thought after all of the ups and downs, that it would end with them both going their own way.

Nicely pulled together. A little more at the end would have been a bonus.

You played my emotions like a maestro.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Really liked the story. He could have had half her money and alimony in the divorce. He was not stupid, just a unrealistic dreamer, he would have known. If nothing else the lawyer would have told him. She would have known that also. So she should have figured out her money was safe. Too bad they were both too angry to settle it then.

I don't get the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed

You write well, there are a few grammar & spelling mistakes but they don’t spoil the story.

The storyline is fresh and the characters well rounded. I can see why he went back with her but she won’t change. She is completely money driven and will snap him like a twig.

Personally, I wouldn’t have gone back with her. Nothing is worse than a patronizing bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story...

I hope You would write a follow-up story, Thoroughly enjoyed the story...

People seem to criticize, instead of praise...Each to their own..

Marriage is a partnership,, not mine or yours,,, Its ours.. If you cant respect or see your spouse as equal,, then the marirage is dommed ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
!!! Please I am begging You write a second ending

In which he grabs the gun and shoots her between the eyes. Or even better one after he shoots her, he points the gun at his head and ends his worthles existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Sympathy here...

He's upset because a woman won't support his sorry ass while he writes the "great american novel." Should have gotten a degree in basket weaving...it would have paid more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great tale

This is clearly one of the most popular stories in this genre , and I can see why . I like the fact that multiple very successful authors have done a take on this tale , some as good as the original.

Originality almost always wins though . Superb read 👌👌

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Why does she want to be married to that asshole?

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
i didn't like the ending

She would go and cry a river for all i care...i would have never took her back

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 3 years ago

Well, to me, the ending just spoilt it. You'd put enough angst and hurt and desperate passion into the story that his break from his wife leading to his eventual proposition to Candy set him on the road to emotional recovery. Then fucked it all up with a confrontation at the end. From Bruce's standpoint he voiced the opinion that if she wasn't all in, "....you'll kill me, baby..." and Tiffany said she would shoot him if it didn't work out. That's not an ending, that's a set up for more drama when everything was virtually settled.

Anyway, that's the only bad thing I can think of about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wish the ending turned out differently. Seems selfish to me to pull that shit infront of him and everyone else at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unreal

Other than not marrying the cunt in the first place he did the right thing when he left, what he didn't do right was taking her back without her paying any kind of penance, especially after emasculated him the way she did every chance she got, to include the supposed business meeting where she talked to him like a dog and then when they hooked up afterwards, if she would have talked to me like that her ass would have been out the door. You wrote a fantasy fiction since no man worth a shot would put up with any of that. Please, if you continue to write stay in the real world.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Ouch, mixed feelings about your story, your main man was way too much of a wimp in much of the story. Even when he left he continued to be weak. I have experienced much in my life but always kept my faith to be strong inside. The story finally resolved itself to a happy ending but it was a long way in coming. So for that I could only give it a 4. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Writing

To long but loved the end. Wish they both would have kept others out of there sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay, A 5-Star Story

It was well-written. The plot line was unique, but ambiguous. I feel that Tiffany was perhaps bipolar. My first girlfriend was bipolar. She could make me cry one minute, having the ability to show me a love I have never before or since experienced. But, the very next day, she could so infuriate me that I either wanted to strangle her to death or commit suicide. I went with her exclusively off and on for three years, but I found out too late that she was not as exclusive as I was. Four WEEKS after third break-up, she married a guy she did not know a month before the wedding. I think she married to prevent me from coming back and talking her into returning to me. She had two beautiful little girls that had to stand over her grave before either of them were teenagers. Her mother told me before her own death that my childhood sweetheart had never stopped loving me and had admitted to her mother she could not explain why she chose to leave me. But she thought at the time that it was the right thing to do for both of us. Life...whether you want it to or not...goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfull

I was moved to tears whilst reading this story I am an 80 year old man who has been married for 60 years to the same woman as they say. Life's a bitch and then you mattie her. Beautifully written well done. Love. John. Xxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Imanonone

Her lack of undergarments puzzles me too. While I have seen women in business dress and act provocatively, all but one of them have been in sales. Tiffany wasn't meeting Vic to sell anything, not that we know of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seperate Delusions

Tiffany is self-absorbed, self-indulgent, narcissistic, garbage nightmare person. Bruce is a dumb ass wimpy cuck. The two deserve each other. Hope their life is a living hell. If they're lucky, someone will put both of them out of their misery. Delusions

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Somehow I missed this story initially but qhml1 did a alternate ending takeoff of this story, so I had to read your original first. Like all your work - great job! So many readers on this site fail to understand the depth and pain of true love and the weight of breaking up a family where children are involved. Reading Bruce's pain and struggle makes me want to hold my wife of 30+ years a little tighter. Thank you for that... PS - Wish you were still writing here.

imanononeimanononealmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I do have a question though. In reality do women go around without panties in short dresses and try to let men they are trying to do business with see their snatch like Tiffany? It really makes me wonder about her.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Unlike many of the earlier comments, I found this story engaging, thought provoking and entertaining. Many comments miss the intent of your story line. Bruce did the right thing with Tiffany. His understanding of his wife's key problem made it essential for him to solve it or run away. He chose the right path to follow. Sometimes you need to love someone unconditionally like Bruce did. It was refreshing to see how you brought closure to the story and the love that truly existed between the two. Well done and I'm looking forward to other pieces of your writing. K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What kind of man listens to phone sex and then breaks phone?

More than once!

WIMPY CUCKOLD

What man whips ass of man who seduced wife and then thinks he is a good guy?

WIMPY CUCKOLD!!

What man hangs out with others who have no respect for vows?

WIMPY CUCKOLD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

much the same as other comments even though it was excruciatingly boring for a lot of the time I had to skip about half of it. no man alive could take the torture she dish out andthen re marry. wouldhave to be insane. this marriage died when she went away with her fukin boyfriend for a month. she didn't fuck him, what man would go to Hawaii and not fuck the girl he went with, uncle steven, I'd have shot the pair of the bastards. sorry but why would you want to write this crap, the worldis a sad enough place. I've just lost 2 hours of my life i'll never get back. no stars, did the aythor notread this before it was posted. I couldntfind a single good thing to say about this

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
I’ve read this again.

I’ve read this story again and found it readable and enjoyable. I found it even better upon re-reading. People accept things others don’t but, the story is readable and I enjoyed reading.

It’s a fictional account of two peoples life and how they figured out what they wanted.

The writers imagination is very good, I couldn’t write anything this good and appreciate the opportunity to read your work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I read it again.

I'm guess I'm still not convinced that someone as destructive as Tiffany can change. I'd like to think so, but she goes from a highly destructive need for an identity (and vacation) apart from her husband to one who threatens him if he behaves the same. I understand it is all about insecurity, but that's still a very big change. Add to that the way she belittles him verbally when she is angry with him. But it was good and intensely sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Counselling !

This may have been one case where counselling might have been useful .

Perhaps , just perhaps , Tiffany might have seen how her mothers experience tainted her own views of trust , men and relationships .

Having divorced , both went on to try and find new lives .

I can see how in anger and bitterness she wanted to cause Bruce a measure of pain ...... she couldn't see that it was her actions that were the root cause of their breakup . Getting back together ?

No . Can't see it .

After sharing phone sex and boasting about how ruined she is now after Steve , I'm pretty sure most mens ego couldn't take it .

As an alternative ending , why not have them get back together but have Bruce then finagle a divorce but this time taking half of everything !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lets just look at it

She took her mother and 2 children, and her lover to hawaii, and left him for 1 month.

He told her if she left like that, he wouldn't be there when they got back. She had plenty of time to get her shit in order. I don't care who you are, if someone disrespected me like that, they would be an enemy for life. If my wife of 9 years did that, how would you react. It was planed, and she did it purposely to show him how much she disrespected him.

At the end she pulls out a gun, and uses it to show that she was going to disable him in the future, if she isn't pleased. How much of a wimp can he be, he should of grabbed the gun and shot his head off right there and then. Don't really care which one either.

1...34567...13
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous