Separated

Story Info
How even the best sex life could end unexpectedly.
7.8k words
4.39
28.7k
29
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers

(Though my stories are standalone, they're all somewhat related. For a complete list of chronology, refer to my profile info.)

*****

After our kids were both off to college, Bonnie and I actually had a falling out in our marriage. If you've been reading my stories, you're probably very surprised because it would seem like we had a very good sex life. However, it takes a lot more than sex to keep a marriage going. What happened was after the kids were off to college, Bonnie went back to full time work and her priorities changed. At first it was refreshing to get some time off alone, but then we just kind of drifted.

We used to have date nights on Fridays, but her new company held beer nights every Friday for the employees. So actually on Fridays, I went back to poker nights with the boys and she spent them with her coworkers. One Friday night, most of the boys were busy and so our poker night was cancelled. Being that I hadn't spent a lot of time with my wife, I decided to drop by her work to see if she'd rather have a beer with me instead.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I could see the party going on through the big building windows and hear loud music. I was a little confused at first because I only saw men drinking beer. Then suddenly I realized there was a woman being fucked bent over a desk with her wrists tied behind her back by a necktie. Her business skirt was pulled to her waist while a fat man in a suit was driving hard into her. As he was about to cum, he pulled her face up from the table by her hair and unmistakably, it was my wife Bonnie. I was stunned and frozen still in my car. Her suit jacket and blouse were open with her bare tits on display as the fat man pumped her viciously. Her eyes were closed as she moaned into the panties stuffed in her mouth. She wasn't struggling one bit, just bending over and taking it.

Even though at this time she was in her 40s, but being Asian made her look like a young innocent intern. When the big man was about to cum, he pulled her off the desk to her knees on the floor and yanked the panties out of her mouth. To my shock, Bonnie stuck out her tongue and eagerly awaited his stream of sticky hot mess. Then he just zipped up nonchalantly and grabbed a beer while another man took his place. He pulled her up by the hair and fucked her on her back spread out over the desk with her legs wide open and her heels in the air. I could see that her eyes were dry and her face was in ecstasy. She was a compliant office slut and the only things coming out of her were drools and savage grunts.

He choked her and spat on her while taunting her, "How does office whore like it?"

"Hard... I like it hard....," responded my wife with her eyes closed and mouth wide open.

Delighted with her response, he taunted her more, "You can't get enough, huh?"

To my surprise, my wife replied, "More... give me more! Fill up the office slut!"

The guy called out and a couple more guys came over. They pulled her head over the edge of the desk and took turns throat fucking her upside down face while the other guy kept pumping that soggy cunt. They milked her tits as they tried to double stuff her mouth with 2 cocks while she mumbled and moaned in loud grunts.

Now you're probably thinking that since in the past I've shared stories of my wife being violated by other men that I would be enjoying it. Yes, I was horny as hell watching my wife treated as the office bike, but I was also pissed as hell. You see, in the past it had always been either my choice or she was reluctantly violated. She was "my" fucking slut. Watching her so compliant submitting to these men behind my back made me realize she was no longer mine.

I took some pictures and videos before leaving. Well, I left after I... well you know, finished up. Hey, it was still a great show! For the following days, I snubbed her and unsurprisingly, she didn't even notice. After about a week, I had everything in order and presented her the evidence along with the divorce papers. She was frantic and cried while she begged.

She told me it was just a regular job like any other. Then one day, she made some serious mistake which cost the company a lot of money. This was when the fat man, her boss, started blackmailing her sexually. At first he was just fucking her every few days or so. However, when he found out she was such a sexual freak, things began to intensify into whipping, choking, bondage, and more. Eventually she was his daily fuck toy until finally he offered her to the whole office each Friday night for a gangfest. Truth is? It was so cliché, I didn't believe her.

After she reluctantly agreed to quit the job, I agreed on marriage counseling. We started seeing this therapist, but I doubted it would resolve anything. She was some 26 yr old with a master degree in psychology and family counseling. Though very knowledgeable from her education, the therapist was like a kid to me with no real relationship experience. We talked about our marriage, even some part of our sex life at these sessions. The therapist believed that our marriage was too sexually focused and that was why it lost its luster. So under the recommendation, we took a trial separation for 6 months.

The point was to see whether we would miss each other or fall apart. We were allowed to date and even fuck other people if we wanted, but the counselor suggested that we didn't. She believed we needed to withdraw from sex. Each of us got to make a request on who were not permitted for the other party. I chose her ex-coworkers obviously because they were the reason I wanted a divorce. Not surprisingly, Bonnie chose her baby sister Kaitlyn, which we had a threesome with once.

Tell you the truth, I could've done the 6 months without beating a sweat. I mean, it was like being single again and on vacation. However, there was just one problem and it made it too agonizing for me. That problem was my daughter Anna. Aside from the fact she inherited my wife's slim athletic body but with my taller height, her face actually looks almost exactly like her mother's. So whenever she came to visit me, it was a clear reminder of my wife and I started to miss her.

Anna's behavior also didn't help. Bonnie was actually a late bloomer and found her sexual appetite with me. However, our daughter Anna had always been sexually promiscuous and a tease since her teens. For all the things I've appreciated about my wife's sexual nature, they became a father's nightmare when inherited by his little girl. However, the real nightmare wasn't guarding her against all the boys, but how she was with me.

If you've done some Freudian study, Freud claimed that every daughter is sexually attracted to their father and in some ways is always a sexual rival to the wife. Freud stated this as why daughters are daddy's little girls. Though I'm not really into Freudian theory, I had to give him some credit. What am I talking about?

Ok, my wife took the house and I moved out to an apartment. One time when my daughter visited, she showed up in a tight halter top and ripped jean shorts, showing off those legs that won't quit. From the nipple bumps, it was also clear she was not wearing a bra. She dyed her black hair with streaks of blonde and had it in a ponytail. She would gleefully greet me and then give me the tightest hug with her round bulging breasts squeezed up against me. Tell me that was normal behavior?

I lived in a single bedroom apartment and would always offer her my bedroom while I took the couch. However, she always left the bedroom or bathroom door open with a crack. She would be changing or sometimes in a bath towel and didn't even care. At times I honestly thought she wanted me to notice. Then there was the time she just blatantly walked around the apartment in a pair of laced thongs and a spaghetti strap tank top.

She was driving me nuts because not only did she look just like her mother, but she was younger, tighter, and more sexually suggestive. A few times during her visits she wanted to just spend some late night watching movies with me. She would cuddle up to me wearing barely anything other than skin tight short-shorts and a tank top. I had to cross my legs to hide my bulge during those movie hours. It also didn't help that her choice of movies weren't like Toy Story or something. She picked regular movies often with sex scenes.

You cannot imagine what kind of restraint I had. I mean, how many times I wanted to just rip that tank top off this little tease and just feast on her engorged tits. She couldn't be that oblivious, she had to be doing it on purpose. There was one time the remote control fell under the coffee table, so she went on all fours on the carpet to retrieve it with her round almond ass right in my view. I was so tempted to just yank those shorts down to her knees and pound her like a freakin' beast until her milky flesh was covered with rug burns. The more she teased me the more I wanted to punish her whore cunt. It was so uncomfortable, I started to dread her visits.

You seriously think I fucked her didn't you? No, I did not fuck my own daughter, get real! However, she drove me insanely horny for my wife that I started to take the counselor's advice and dated a few women. I don't know if any of you husbands out there had ever been in this situation before? But I found myself in unfamiliar territories with all these "app" dating and social media things. It was confusing and honestly irritable. So I did my best by asking friends and coworkers to introduce me to other women. Most of them hooked me up with women in Bonnie's age. It was a disaster. These women were desperate or jaded and not pleasant to be around. Truthfully, it made me miss my wife even more because I came to realize how damn good Bonnie looked at her age.

Then some of my friends introduced me to 20-30 year olds. This coworker introduced me to his 24 yr old niece. She was a fine sexy piece of meat, but the whole date she was glued to her fucking phone. What has this generation turned into? Then there was this one woman in her early 30s. I kid you not, the first thing she asked me was how much money I was making. I told her I was a senior manager, but that wasn't enough. She wanted a ballpark figure.

So about 3 months into the separation, I had a dozen of these dates and needless to say, I didn't sleep with anyone. Most of them were simply not attractive and the others were hot but they irritated me so much with their personality that I couldn't leave the dates fast enough. I also wondered about these women, how they were in bed and if they could satisfy my kinky taste. It was stressful like college all over again, trying to find the right girl.

This combined with my daughter's constant naughty visits had me wondering whether Bonnie was fucking anyone during this break. The only contact we had between us were our kids and Anna told me Bonnie wasn't even dating. I didn't know whether to believe her, she could just be trying to cover for her mom. I mean, after all she really wanted mom and dad to get back together. It was hard for me to believe my sex crazed wife could've gone 3 months without sex, so I had to find out for myself.

It was a Saturday when I came by the house. I parked on the street not to arouse any suspicions. Honestly, my heart was pounding the whole time. I don't know whether it was the feeling of being a detective or perhaps I really was feeling some sort of jealousy. However, there were no unknown cars on our driveway or the curb, so I was relieved. I snuck around the side to the backyard and slipped into the house through the back patio door because I knew it would be open during the day with just a screen door.

Upon entering, I heard some chattering from the kitchen so I snuck quietly down the hallway towards it. It turned out to be Diego, a fat handy man we often hired to unclog our sinks and toilets. At the sight of him, I suddenly remembered seeing the plumbing van outside when I arrived. He was speaking with my wife over the kitchen sink with the bottom sink area open. There was a young man with him that I'd never seen before, but looking at his outfit, he was probably Diego's apprentice.

I hadn't seen my wife in 3 months and to tell you the truth, she looked so deliciously fuckable. She was standing next to Diego over the sink with her long black lightly curled hair. She had on a thin black sweater, a pair of skinny jeans, and kitchen slippers. My goodness, her peach shaped ass looked so fine wrapped in those skinny jeans, it didn't leave much to the imagination. For a mother of 2 in her 40s, she still held a figure of a tight 20 year old.

They were chatting about sink stuff, clogging issues, etc... when suddenly Diego said something that took both Bonnie and I by surprise, "Missy, how come we haven't seen your husband for a while?"

A little stunned, Bonnie replied, "What do you mean?"

Diego had this sinister look on his face as he proceeded, "Well ma'am, we've been here a few times in the past few months and I noticed we haven't seen your husband. Just wondering if he is alright."

Clearing her throat, Bonnie quickly replied, "He's just fine. Most of the time I called you guys were on weekdays, he was at work. Today he... uh... had to work overtime at the office."

Diego moved in closer to my wife, stepping right into her personal space and continued, "You know we do business with all your neighbors, people talk. We know your husband is not here. You must be really lonely."

Uneasy, Bonnie moved back and replied in a slightly trembling voice, "I don't know what you are talking about. Anyways, um our business is done. Thank you for coming in, please see yourselves out."

Suddenly, the young man grabbed Bonnie's arms from behind with one hand while quickly securing his other hand around her mouth before she could let out a squeal. As Bonnie panicked and struggled, Diego moved even closer until his fat gut pressed right against her body. He leaned in to her frightened face and said in a sadistic tone, "Must be very difficult going through these months without a cock to satisfy you. What a waste to leave such a fuckable body untouched."

With that he took one long lick on Bonnie's face as she squealed into the hand covering her mouth. The young man looked a bit nervous and asked Diego, "Boss, you sure about this? What if the bitch calls the cops on us."

Confidently, Diego replied, "Kid you have a lot to learn about desperate housewives. When we're done with her, she'll be begging for us to come back."

The sudden turn of event caught me off guard. Again, as many times before in my life, I found myself in a dilemma. I should do something, I should intervene, yet... not having sex for 3 months and not seeing my wife in so long, my engorging cock had me under control. More so, I had a sadistic satisfaction growing in me as memories of my wife's infidelity that led to our separation flooded my mind. The whore needed to be punished and I wanted to see her get what she deserved. I quietly opened the hallway closet door and snuck in to hide myself, peeping through the door crack.

Bonnie was frantically whimpering into the young man's hand as Diego cupped both her tits outside the sweater and squeezed them to his delight. Each time he gave them a hard squeeze, she squealed like a pig taken to the slaughter. Then like an eager boy during Christmas, he unwrapped my wife's tits by pulling up her sweater and yanking her bra down. When those hard cherry red nipples popped out, Diego's eyes widen with lust and complimented her, "My goodness... I've always imagined you would have nice tits, but these... baby, these are gorgeous..."

He took the edge of the sweater and pulled it down, flicking her nipples back and forth as Bonnie helplessly struggled while trying to contain her moans. The fabric of the sweater must've been irritating because soon those hard nipples became bright glowing red. Then pinching one of them with his fingers, Diego squeezed it like popping a cherry until Bonnie let out a deep groan and her legs started to weaken. Realizing Bonnie's body was responding, he dove right in and started suckling her other nipple like a hungry infant. The assault on both her nipples rippled a wave of ecstasy through her body and all she could do was tilt her head back and moan with her eyes closed into the boy's hand.

All the while I was watching, I hadn't realized my hand already freed my cock and was eagerly stroking it with a mind of its own. The young man noticed Bonnie's struggle had turned into rhythmic grindings and shouted to Diego, "Hey boss, I want some too! I can't hold her forever."

With that they bent the half dazed Bonnie over our nice hardwood kitchen table. They took out a roll of duct tape from their tool box and secured her wrists firmly behind her back. Waking up from her trance Bonnie yelled out to them before they duct taped her mouth shut, "Wh... what are you guys doing? You can't do this! Let me go! Mmmmpphhhmm...."

As Bonnie was bent over helplessly on the kitchen table, Diego pulled her skinny jeans down her silky legs and exposed her perfect tight almond shaped ass to their delight. He then slid her panties down while she cried and left it around her knees with her jeans. They admired her for a few seconds before Diego asked the boy, "Ever seen an ass this good? Come on, your turn."

The young man knelt down and grabbed on to her ass with both hands. Pulling them apart and exposing her cunt lips, he dove in and started fucking her pussy with his tongue. Bonnie frantically jerked and wiggled her ass as he ate her. Diego held her face down to the cold table top and said to her calmly, "Just take it bitch. Enjoy it. Stop fighting it."

The kid must be really good or she must've just been really repressed these months because it didn't take long for her struggles to turn into thrustings and her crying into moaning. Soon her ass was throbbing up into his face as it looked more like she was pumping his tongue. Noticing the change in her body language, Diego replied, "That's it girl... that's it... take it... take it, whore. That's the good girl."

Soon Bonnie's moans were quickening into pulses of little squeals through her duct tape gag and her body was rhythmically throbbing faster against the young man's face. Immediately, Diego pulled the young man off her pussy as he fell back on the floor frustrated, "Come on man! I was about to make the bitch cum!"

Sternly Diego replied, "Don't you understand anything about women? Can't just give her what she wants. Take your time. Hey, I got an idea. Let's screw her!"

Diego took out a screwdriver from his tool kit, it was a huge one with a plastic handle that was a good 2 inches in diameter and 7 inches long. Upon seeing it, Bonnie's eyes stretched wide in shock and she viciously shook her head mumbling into her gag. Though she was completely wet from the pussy eating, Bonnie grimaced with her eyes tightly shut as the young man split her juicy wet cunt lips apart while Diego slowly throbbed that monstrous screwdriver handle deep into her love hole. When they got the whole thing in her, Diego started fucking her with it by holding the metal end. All my poor wife could do was take it and grunt like a savage beast to each thrust.

The young grabbed Bonnie's hair and pulled her pitiful face off the hardwood table. Then slapping her a few times, he ordered her to look at him as she was being fucked by the massive screwdriver. Enjoying her torment, he taunted her, "You love this right, lady? Say you love it. Say it!"

Bonnie stared at him, but was shaking her head in response. Unsatisfied, he reached down and groped her tits with his other hand and kept taunting her. Their combined assault eventually wore her down and without much of a choice, she stared at him with a pitiful frown and shamefully nodded her head to his delight. Soon her love juice was pouring out of her hole and down her inner thighs as she buckled to the fucking from the screwdriver handle. Sensing she was about to cum again, Diego pulled the screwdriver out of her and denied her again. She writhed and spazed in agony as the two of them laughed.

JeffJared
JeffJared
973 Followers