Separated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also collapsed and laid on top of my body while we panted and rested. After several minutes, she got up into the bathroom and took out a first aid kit. She laid me gently down on the bed and climbed on top of me like she was going to ride me, but I was all spent. Instead, she cleaned the wound on my arm and gave it butterfly kisses before wrapping the bandage around it. She looked down on me like an angel in heaven with the softest cutest smile. Then she looked up behind me and her smile turned into a smirk.

I turned my head around and there was my wife Bonnie standing by the open door with a key in her hand. I was stunned and awkwardly speechless. At first she had a hurtful expression, but soon it turned into one of bitterness and anger as she stormed out of there. We cleaned up and without a word, I opened the window and climbed out.

I was already out the window when I felt Kaitlyn's hand on my shoulder. Then turning around, before I knew it, she held my face with her soft hands and pressed her lips to mine with her eyes closed. At that very moment, my heart stopped and time stood still. After several seconds, she smiled at me and closed the window.

Things between Bonnie and I got worse after that incident. At first it was I who presented the divorce option and she pleaded with me for marriage counseling. However, now she too was pressing for divorce. I tried to reason with her of course, telling her I slept with her baby sister but she cheated on me for who knows how long with her coworkers. But none of that mattered to her, she didn't care, she didn't want to reason, and she just wanted everything to end and walk away. She was a woman scorned and there was no reasoning with her.