Separated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man stripped her jeans and panties off her completely and lifted the front of her sweater over her head, leaving her wrists securely duct taped behind her. Pulling her by her hair, he pulled her off the table until she was kneeling on the kitchen floor. Bonnie was slouching in shame when Diego tapped her knees with his foot and ordered her, "Knees apart, chest out, bitch."

Reluctantly, Bonnie complied like a trained slut, kneeling before her tormentors with her knees apart and sticking out her gorgeous tits by arching her lower back. Pleased with her cooperation, Diego removed the duct tape over her mouth and said to her, "You've earned your reward."

The young man took off his pants first and his youthful meat popped out bobbing in front of my wife's tearful eyes. He moved close to my wife and started rubbing the precum tip of his cock on her face. Being denied orgasm twice, her skin was overly sensitive and each touch was setting her on fire. She opened her mouth and moaned each time he rubbed that cockhead on her skin, beckoning him to feed it to her. Instead the young man grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. Then squatting lower, he tortured her burning nipples by rubbing his cock against them. Bonnie started grunting loudly with her mouth wide open and her body throbbing on her knees. While she in such a vulnerable positon, he started spitting right down into her open mouth. With her head being pulled back, Bonnie had no choice but to swallow every drop.

Then grabbing hold of my wife's head with both hands, he held her in place and fed his cock into her mouth. It had been a while since she tasted cock that she immediately spit out a gob of saliva and turned her face away coughing. The young man laughed before thrusting his meat stick right back in. He pumped my poor wife's mouth in short quick bursts with only 1/3 of his cock. Every minute of so, he would pull out and rub the spit covered cock all over her face while her drools slithered down her throat all over her tits.

Diego took off his pants and to my surprise he had a fat cock. He motioned the young man to take a break and then while Bonnie stared in fright at his gigantic fat cock, he bobbed it and ordered her to hobble over on her knees. With one hand on my wife's head, he squeezed the knob of his cock through her unhinged jaw. Bonnie choked and coughed as the cock lodged into her throat. Then while she gagged, he pushed it all the way in until her head hit the bottom of his fat belly. A squealing whimper escaped my wife's lips as she swallowed his whole meat. Then grabbing on to her hair, he thrust my wife's head on and off that fat sausage. After several minutes, he finally let her go and she keeled over coughing up gunks of saliva mixed with precum.

Then the 2 men picked up my petite wife and laid her on the kitchen table right on top of her secured arms. Diego anxiously drove his face right between my wife's legs to get his first taste of her delicious juicy cunt. While he feasted, she squirmed and moaned to his delight. The young man bent down and started sucking my Bonnie's tongue while pinching both of her swollen red nipples as she throbbed uncontrollably. After several minutes, it was clear Bonnie's body was completely under their control. She lifted her feet onto the table and started grinding her cunt into Diego's face as the 2 men continued molesting her tender flesh. When her body tensed up yet again, Diego lifted his juice covered face from between her legs and said to his young apprentice, "Hey, I think this bitch is ready."

The young man lifted up Bonnie's head off the table so she could look down her abused body at Diego between her legs. Then, Diego rubbed his fat cock up and down her moist slit, taunting her, "Look at me bitch! Yeah that's it... watch me penetrate your worthless cunt with my fat cock."

Slowly he inched his thick meat into my wife's eager cunt. All she could do was gasp with her mouth hanging wide open, "Ah... ahh.... Ahh..... "

When Diego had pushed the whole thing all the way in, he started pumping her in long fierce strokes. Bonnie tilted her head back and arched her back until only her shoulders were touching the table, heaving her magnificent tits straight to heaven. The young apprentice took advantage of her state and shoved his cock right into her wide open mouth. He started pumping in unison with Diego into my wife's throat while continuing the abuse of her nipples.

I was viciously pumping my cock in the closet while the whole thing unfolded. I had forgotten how sexy my wife looked been double stuffed with meat cocks that it drove me insanely horny. I was going crazy watching her throb back and forth on the two meat sticks while moaning with muffled whimpers on the cock going in and out of her throat.

The young man didn't seem very experienced. After fucking my wife's mouth for several minutes, he couldn't help it and came right into her throat before collapsing on the floor. Diego laughed at him as Bonnie coughed up his sticky gunk all over the table hardwood. Then he pulled her off and bent her over the kitchen counter still with her wrists bounded, facing my direction. I immediately dove away from the door crack in fear of being seen. However, Bonnie's eyes were closed in a translike state as he continued pummeling her pussy. At first he held on to her tiny waist and fucked her in long strokes. But then he pulled her head up by the hair and shoved 2 fingers into her mouth as he pumped faster and faster.

Bonnie moaned and gasped as she felt his pace speeding up and it was apparent she was going to cum. Diego leaned in to her ear and taunted her, "You know I've wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you. All those times you called me in to work on your house and you teased me wearing slutty clothes and acting all dumb and innocent, I knew you were just a whore tease."

My wife was lost in a sexual trance as her body began to tense, she mumbled incoherently with his fingers in her mouth, "ug.. ug.. guh.. yes... ug... I'm a whore tease....."

Being denied orgasm so many times earlier, her body came in such a violent rush that she screamed uncontrollably while buckling her body. Diego pulled hard on her hair before unloading deep into her cunt and then fallen limp on top of her, squishing my petite wife against the countertop.

As Diego rested, the young man was hard again and wanted a piece of my wife. Looking at the mess Diego made in her cunt, he was reluctant to fuck her pussy. Diego laughed at him and then said, "So take the ass, you never done this before?"

There were no response from Bonnie, she was exhausted and resting bent over on the counter still with her wrists duct taped behind her. She jolted awake when the young man slapped her ass and then asked her, "So what about it, bitch? Want to take one in the ass?"

Bonnie looked at him with a helpless frown but did not reply. I honestly don't know whether it was because she knew she was helpless at their mercy or she didn't want to come off eager for an ass fuck. The young man brought her down to the kitchen floor and placed her on her knees. He squatted behind her while holding her hips and shoved his cock through my wife's anal ring. Bonnie cringed and bit her lips as he penetrated her anal hole. When he started pumping, he leaned down and pulled my wife's body up by cupping both her tits.

As he pumped her anus and pinched her nipples, Bonnie moaned while rocking her body to his thrust. The young man picked up his pace with each thrust and soon Bonnie was crying out, "omg... omgomgomg..."

The sight was too much for me, watching my wife's anus cum, that I popped my load and collapse on the closet floor. Through the crack, I saw the young man pulled tightly on my wife's body and pumped his load into her bowel. They rested a bit before packing up and leaving Bonnie lying on the floor covered in her juice and their cum. That was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

I was out for a long while because it was dark when I woke up. I snuck out of the closet and saw the light in the bedroom. My wife had passed out on the bed, so I left her alone and snuck out through the back patio door again. That night, I slept well myself too, first time in a long time since this separation started.

Days gone by as usual, I worked, I came home, popped a beer, and watched the game. However, I couldn't get the visual of my wife being violated by a couple of filthy plumbers out of my mind. I went on another date and was literally bored out of mind. As she babbled and babbled about herself, I just kept thinking about Bonnie's violation. After about a week of this, I couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to spy on her again. Though it did cross my mind what Diego said about these desperate housewives would be begging to call them back, I didn't think she would. I just wanted to see what she was up to. If anything, I was just so bored, even the excitement of playing detective was enticing to me.

Like before, I parked on the street. In fact, this time I parked even further away to avoid any suspicion. I snuck around to the back and as always, she left the patio door open with just a screen door. There was nobody in the house as I tiptoed around. Then from the corner of the hallway, I saw Bonnie sitting on the bed drying her hair with her head covered in a towel. She just got out of the shower and was only wrapped with a towel around her body. She looked so deliciously vulnerable, I wanted to just jump her.

As my cock grew in my pants, I tried to rationalize whether I should fuck her. Not only would it undermine our marriage therapy, but I wasn't too sure how Bonnie felt about me at the time. Then a wicked thought came into my mind, "What if I just grab her and fuck her without her seeing or knowing it was me?"

As she was about finished drying her hair, I knew I had to make a decision and quickly. So after the brief hesitation I rushed up behind her and grabbed her into my arms by the waist. She was totally taken off guard, struggling and screaming like I've never seen her before. I tried to cover her face with the towel she was drying her hair with. Suddenly, she kicked up her heel and hit me right in the balls. The pain shocked through my body and I fell down covering my genitals. It was game over.

She pulled the towel off her face and when I looked up, I was shocked to find out it was not Bonnie but actually her baby sister Kaitlyn. When she realized it was me, her frightened and angry look turned into one of curiosity. Confused and concerned she rushed down to me exclaiming, "Omg! Are you alright? What are you doing here?"

Cringing in pain I replied, "Well, obviously I thought you were Bonnie... and I was... well you know..."

The situation must've been amusing to her because in a giggle she replied, "You are being naughty. You know you're not supposed to be here let alone trying to ... wait, is that why you were so aggressive? You didn't want her to know it was you!"

I let out a deep sigh and asked her to keep this between us as I got up to leave. Suddenly, we heard the front door of the house unlocking and Kaitlyn quickly closed the bedroom door. She told me Bonnie had planned a girls' night and she just got back from shopping. Not able to leave the way I came, I decided to climb out the window. However, Kaitlyn stopped me and told me guests will be trickling in and I will most definitely run into them if I leave now. Grinning at me with a playful smirk, she teased, "You're not going anywhere for a while, not until all the guests have arrived anyways. I guess you're stuck in this room... with me."

Then she slyly locked the room door behind her back while staring at me with those devilish angel eyes and biting her sultry lips. Though my balls were sore from the kick, my cock was still swollen and aching. I remember the last time I touched her, how it felt running my hand down her soft smooth skin. It was a long time ago but somehow she looked the same as she did back then. She was either in her late 20s or early 30s, I could not tell. But her baby face made her look like a teenager. I never expected to be in such a situation with her again. However, I promised Bonnie and the therapist I would not touch Kaitlyn. Clearing my throat I asked her, "Um... what are you doing?"

She smirked and replied with a fake innocent voice, "Nothing. I'm locking the door to protect you. We don't want Bonnie walking in, do we?"

I stood there in an awkward silence, not knowing what to do with my arms. I shuffled between crossing them, putting them in my pocket, and just letting them hang awkwardly on my side. Picking up on my uneasy feeling, Kaitlyn unfasten the towel wrapped around her body and it slipped down to the floor, exposing her tender naked flesh to my hungry eyes. She was slim like Bonnie but her body was soft with perky tits and ass. At 5 feet tall, she was even smaller and more deliciously vulnerable than Bonnie too. My heart was pounding and my blood was rushing down between my legs. I could hardly think as my cock begged to come out to play. Again I questioned her, "What exactly are you doing?"

Again she gave me a wicked smirk and walked slowly up to me with her hands behind her back like an innocent school girl. Piercing me with her stares, she replied, "Relax... my body is dry and I didn't need the towel, that's all. I'm not trying to seduce you. Besides, you like submissive girls like my sister. I'm not your type. You're not turned on by me, right?"

She walked right past me, brushing the side of her womanly hips against my aching bulge, and climbed onto the bed on all fours like a savage animal. Then with her ass and pussy facing directly at me, she turned her face around with a pouty frown and whimpered, "What is a girl to do? When she can't turn on a man with all this?"

While staring at me, she grinded her hips like she was fucking an invisible cock and whimpered like a lost puppy. I was frozen still, torn between my body and my convictions. I was burning inside and it took everything in me not to jump on her and plow her cunt 'til morning. It was hell, the most excruciating hell there is. Finally, gathering a piece of mind, I said to her, "Ok, you have to stop. You know I can't touch you. I promised the therapist and your sister."

Quickly she retorted, "Well, you were also not supposed to be here trying to fuck my sister."

Gently she crawled off the bed on all fours until she was right in front of me. Then kneeling with her knees together and her hands on her lap, she stared up into my eyes with her seductive glare and whimpered to me in a playful voice, "Is this what you like? A submissive whore? Is this what Bonnie does to please you?"

I couldn't muster a response, just stood there like a fool. However, my cock was so engorged it felt like it was about to burst out. Kaitlyn unbuckled my pants and it slipped right down to the floor. Then with her hands still on her lap, she bit down on the top of my underwear and pulled it down. When my cock was freed, it sprung out and hit her right on the face. She giggled and then took a long lick from my balls all the way up the shaft and then to my purple knob. Without hesitation, she engulfed my cockhead in a mouthful and sucked on it greedily as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. In one swift moment, she took me from hell all the way up to heaven.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Bonnie called out to Kaitlyn asking her what she was doing. Dropping the cock out of her mouth, Kaitlyn shouted back she was on the phone and will be out later. When Bonnie walked away, she grinned at me and grabbed my cock with both hands. Then like a chipmunk, she nibbled and licked my cock head before suckling it like a hungry baby. I didn't know how much longer I could've handled it before she reached around and grabbed my buttocks with both hands. Then while holding on, she pressed her face into me, letting my cock slide down into her throat. When my whole meat was deep into her, she held it tight and let her gag reflexes squeezed my cock before pulling out and covering her soft tits with globs of saliva.

Staring at me while catching her breath, she immediately took in my whole cock again deep into her throat and then started moving her head back and forth, letting my cock in and out of her outstretched mouth. All my resistance left me and when I grabbed her head with both of my hands, she moaned in delight. When my cock couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her off so I wouldn't cum. Then lifting her up, I placed her on the bed on her back with her legs spread apart. As I held her thighs apart and about to dive my face into her pussy, she stared at me with a soft beckoning frown and whispered, "nonononono..no...no... ooohhh..."

Once my tongue touched her pussy, she gasped loudly and arched her back, squeezing her own tits in pleasure. I lapped her opening with long hard licks while she squirmed in joy. Then I sucked on her clit like a vacuum cleaner and she went into a frenzy, biting her lips to prevent her screams. For the next several minutes, I ate her delicious cunt in a rhythm, 1 long lick over her opening followed by 3 short licks on her clit. She grabbed my hair when I started throbbing my tongue into her hole and I knew she was about to cum. I wanted to return the favor instead of denying her, so I sent her to paradise cumming hard on my tongue while jerking uncontrollably on the bed covering her own mouth.

Then she laid there exhausted and I climbed on top of her. A soft gasp escaped her lips when I pressed my weight on top of her as our naked bodies collided. I grabbed her ankles and pressed them down to each side of her face as she kept her eyes on mine, panting in the excitement of anticipation. I throbbed the cock head on her clit a few times and then teased her love hole while holding her down. She frowned at me with those beckoning eyes and whimpered softly to me, "Fuck me.... Fuck me.... Please..?"

I couldn't refuse her, so I pressed my meat deep into her. She let out a long satisfied gasp as I filled her up, arching her back and heaving her tits to the air. Then I started pumping that juicy wet cunt with all my might in long slow strokes. With each pump, she squealed in a delighted groan. She kept her eyes on me for the most part while I fucked her. But when she was about to cum again, she shut her eyes and bit her lips. As waves of orgasm ripped through her, streams of tears came out of her closed eyes.

As I pulled out, she got off the bed and went over to the door. I was confused when she bent over with her ear and hands on the door. She looked at me in a naughty frown and whispered, "Take me... take me like this..."

Then I realized, she wanted to be fucked while listening to Bonnie and the girls outside the room. I grabbed her small thin waist and penetrated my cock deep into her dripping cunt. Then while pumping her against the door, I leaned in and whispered, "So this is all competition huh? You just want what Bonnie has?"

She stared back with those angelic eyes and smiled, "I can take whatever she can. Show me..."

With pleasure, I complied. I grabbed her throat with one hand while still holding her by the waist with the other and jackhammered her into the door. She lightly squealed as I pumped her viciously with all I got. Suddenly she tapped my hand around her throat and I let go fearing I may have gotten carried away. Instead, she pressed my forearm against the door and bit down hard on it trying not to scream. That was all I could take and I just lost all control pumping the hell out of her. When she came, it was so intense that she twitched and jerked out of control. However, she made no sound because she bit so hard into my arm, it actually bled. I pumped loads of my cum into her pussy and as I collapsed on the floor, I got a direct view of her throbbing cunt dripping with my semen.