Separately Equal

Story Info
The racist college student returns for more.
4.7k words
3.46
32.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers

note: This story is a direct sequel to a previously published story, Equally Separate. The plot here is directly dictated by that of the aforementioned story. It is suggested that you read that first.

There are instances in this story where the N****r and N*gro are used, mostly by a black character ironically, but also by a white character derogatorily. Also, this story is partially written from the perspective of the racist character and might come off as offensive. Proceed only if you feel comfortable.

*

Mark was going to be a father. One issue was that its mother was a black woman. No, he did not fuck her because he wanted to. She forced herself on him in some sick play at humiliating him. He was humiliated, but at least no one knows about it.

They would know, however, when a biracial kid runs up to and calls him 'father.' He would have disowned the kid, but knowing that its mother was a black woman, he'd much rather raise a biracial kid that to have his blood raised by her. Though knowing what her people are like, she'd definitely sue him for child care and full custody.

Not that he has any problem with black people, per se. They are mostly a good bunch of people who get a bad rap because of the action of a rotten few, but then white people like Mark are blamed for all their problems. Mark would tolerate all that, especially given their history as a people, but then using his seed to bear a child without his permission was crossing a line.

Mark was definitely not racist. One of his friends back in high school was black, the only black kid in his year. So yes, Mark was not racist. Though he did prefer it when communities stuck together. How could he be racist if there was no feeling of superiority towards other ethnicities and races? Everyone equal, but separate.

And then Jasmine had to screw him and get pregnant. He had never bothered her, yet she assumed he was a racist bigot. An SJW bitch who must have heard something and then blown it out of proportion. Probably didn't have any proof to publically cancel him (because she just made it up in the first place) so she had to do it privately. He couldn't let her raise his child.

But that is an issue for a later date. Three months had passed since that unfortunate incident, his leg had healed and he had begun keeping tabs on Jasmin. Her bump wasn't showing yet, but it should soon. He wanted to know for sure, but she had transferred courses and did not share lectures with him anymore. She was also ignoring him, but occasionally she would catch his eye from a distance and pat her stomach.

It enranged him, but he also did not want to hurt that bitch. So he started stalking her online and what he saw made things even worse. Pictures of her on a night out, drinking alcohol. Was the fact that she was a fucking liberal not enough to make her ineligible to be a good mother?

He needed to confront her. But her needed to wait for the right moment. All that internet stalking meant that there was a lot waiting around. Mark would often open a private tab and access a porn website. In the beginning stages of his stalking, he would look up videos of white women getting fucked by white men.

Then one day, after hours of angry stalking that bitch, he needed to blow off some extra steam. Instinctively, he typed into the search bar: "Black bitch ruined by white cock." The results were not really hardcore enough for him at that moment, but he did make do with the video of a black woman getting her pussy drilled by a white cock.

From that day on, he would often turn to similar interracial videos. He'd enjoy them, especially when he was not having an angry wank. He didn't approve of the interracial sex, but at least he knew that the people involved chose to be there and do it. Unlike the bitch he was waiting to confront.

Soon, an opportunity presented itself. Her roommate was going to be away for the weekend according to her socials, so Mark planned on following Jasim to her room in the student halls.

On Saturday morning, after her regular jog, Mark followed the woman who was already ruining his future child. He reached her floor by an alternative route and hid around the corner from her door. As she was closing the door behind her, he rushed and barged in.

As he shut and locked the door, he looked down at the sweaty woman who had fallen down. He grabbed her by the curly hair and pulled her up to her feet. He knew what he needed to ask, but he wasn't ready for an answer.

"Did you get an abortion?"

*****

Jasmine had fun ruining that white boy's day, though she was sure that his entire week, hopefully his entire month, was ruined. After fucking him into defeat, she rushed to her room, brushed her teeth and stepped right into the shower. She washed her pussy as deeply as she could and then visited the pharmacy as soon she could for the morning-after pill.

She was proud of herself after having humiliated a racist, and that night, she touched herself thinking about it. Mark wasn't the first white man she had had sex with, but it was the most enjoyable sex she had had. Maybe ever.

Maybe she could become a vigilante of some sort, and go around fucking white men who hate her people. She would undermine every racist's sense of superiority while having the best sex life she could think of. But maybe that was just a pipe dream.

For now, she was content with being alone in her room and her hand on her pussy. She thought of Mark's cock in her mouth. She caressed her boob as she thought of squirting all over his face. She inserted two fingers into her pussy as she thought of his face after he realised he came in her black pussy.

She rubbed herself faster and fingered herself harder as she imagined actually cumming as she fucked that white cock. If there was one thing she regretted not doing, it was not cumming as she fucked him. There was nothing she could do about it now, but imagine cumming around the white cock as she pleasured herself.

She squeezed her boob a little too hard as she came that night. It hurt her a bit, but she also kind of liked it. She would often think of fucking Mark on the nights when she was horny and not hooking up with someone she had just met at a club.

*****

Mark held Jasmin's curly hair tightly in his fist.

"What?"

"Did you get an abortion?" repeated Mark. "My kid from when you forced your self on me."

"Oh, that? I didn't need an abortion. Turns out your sperms weren't as strong as you had hoped."

"So you never got pregnant?" asked Mark as he grabbed her throat with his other hand.

"No," managed Jasmin, "I took a morning-after pill."

He pushed Jasmin against the wall, still grabbing her by her throat and hair.

"Then why the fuck did you pat your stomach? You wanted to humiliate me, which you did, but then why did you fucking pretend that you're pregnant?"

"What can I say? N*gro bitches be crazy."

Mark couldn't disagree. He let go of her hair and slapped her face. Jasmin gasped, and cracks were already showing in the tough facade that Jasmin was trying to put on.

"Are you pissed off? Does being pissed off turn you on?" asked Jasmin, as her hand caressed Mark's had cock from over his pants. She felt it grow hard. "There he is."

Mark squeezed her throat tighter and Jasmin found it hard to breathe. Mark said nothing, and instead just stared at her as she fondled his cock. He wasn't here to be humiliated by her again. He wanted to know the status of his child, and his child doesn't exist. He should just give her a few more slaps and a warning, then leave.

Yet he stood where he was, her throat in his hand, his cock in hers. He watched as her dark skin turned red. A few thoughts crossed his mind, then, with a smile, he loosened the grip around her throat.

"I'm not even close to being pissed off yet," said Mark. "But..."

"But what?" managed Jasim. "Because if being slightly agitated makes your cock so hard, then I wonder how hard you'll be when you do get pissed."

"Well, why don't you piss me off and find out for yourself," said Mark as he let go of Jasmin's slender neck.

Jasmin gasped for breath but didn't let go of his cock. Still panting, she managed to smile, and then she spat on his face.

*****

Jasmin was taken by surprise when she was pushed to the ground as she entered her room. She knew that she had taunted Mark a few times from a distance, but did not expect him to come to her room and attack her.

Before she could react, she was pulled up to her feet by her hair and pinned against the wall. For a moment, she was scared when she had been slapped. No man had ever slapped her before then. Her mother had, obviously, but Mark's slap made her mother's slap seem like a love tap.

All this while, she had imagined forcing herself on him, but she had taken for granted that he had a broken leg when she had done it all those weeks back. She may be in some trouble here.

But then she had caught him take a glimpse of her tits and she knew what she had to do. She slid a hand down onto his cock and caressed it. When she felt it grow harder, she knew things were going well.

If there was one thing common between good men and racist men, it's that they all think with their dicks. She knew that Mark was not scoring chicks left and right. It won't matter to his cock what the colour of her skin was, and by the time it was satisfied, his racism would be bruised up again, and she'd be satisfied in her own way.

Now, obviously, he wouldn't ask a black woman to fuck him, so she had to make him ask her indirectly. Her hand on his cock did most of the heavy lifting, and then she easily made him ask her to humiliate him. And to humiliate him again would more than make up for that hair grabbing.

Once he let go of her throat, she caught her breath and spat on his face. She was expecting to be slapped again, but Mark just wiped it off his face and stood by. So she took of the two sports bras she had been wearing to contain her tits as she jogged. Her tits bounced as she tossed her bras aside. She pushed her chest out, making her boobs seem even larger.

"See these n*gro titties? Suck on them."

Mark grabbed one breast and fondled and pinched it while he kissed and licked and sucked on the nipple of the other breast. Jasmin held his head while he did this and he pulled her leggings and underwear down and began fingering her pussy.

Jasmin moaned slight moan. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet.

"Someone's getting ahead of themselves," said Jasmin and pushed him away from her tits and pussy. "Get naked."

Mark took off his clothes, and as he did, she too kicked her leggings and underwear off along with her shoes and socks. She gestured at him to sit down on the bed. He did. She straddled him and sat on his lap. She looked down at the erect white cock between the too of them and spat on it.

"Oops, there's n*gro spit on your cock. Let me deal with that for you. No need to get your white hands dirty." She began rubbing the spit all over the throbbing shaft. "Oh no, I think I'm making it worse." She continued stroking the cock until it was slick, then she guided it into her wet pussy.

Mark closed his eyes and sighed. Jasmin slapped him and they shot open.

"No, you don't get to relax while I do all the work. She these n*gro titties a good time just like this n*gro pussy shows your precious cock."

Jasmin began riding the hard cock as Mark kissed her hard nipples. He played with her tits just the way she liked, and when Jasmin moaned, she wasn't sure if it was because of the cock in her pussy or the teeth around her nipple.

Soon, Mark let go of her tits and exclaimed, "I'm going to cum."

*****

Mark couldn't deny the fact that the tits he was pleasuring were almost perfect. Were they white, they'd be perfect, but then they'd be too good to be true. They were everything he could have wanted-- big and round, somehow firm and supple. They were in perfect shape and the slight taste of sweat only made the experience better.

The problem of them not being white was solved by an easy solution. He shut his eyes and imagined a busty white chick riding him. Though, soon, he opened his eyes as Jasmine moaned. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying fucking him. He didn't understand how fucking someone she hated gave her pleasure, but again, he was enjoying her black tits and pussy, despite himself.

He left his eyes open for the rest of the duration. He sucked on the black tits and enjoyed the black pussy. Because, for what was about to happen next, they needed to be black.

"I'm going to cum."

This caught her attention, and she began grinding faster.

"Maybe this time you will impregnate this n*gro pussy."

"Maybe," said Mark, and wrapped an arm around her back. "Maybe not." Then Mark grabbed her throat, and in one swift motion, stood up. His cock still in her, he slammed her back against the wall.

Jasmine let out a loud grunt as she was pinned against the wall, her legs still off the ground. She wrapped them around his hips as he was keen on using her throat to keep her where she was and not her waist.

"Is this you pissed of?"

"Not even close."

Mark then pulled his cock almost entirely out of her pussy, before thrusting it back in with full force. Jasmine squealed. He repeated this over and over again, drilling her pussy hard. Jasmin moaned, finding it harder and harder to breathe.

Once Mark had tired himself out, he pulled his cock out and tossed the black bitch onto her bed. She landed on her back.

"Oops, it turns out I didn't have to cum yet."

He pulled her closer to him, her ass just at the edge of the bed. He pushed her back down, then flipped her onto her stomach. He grabbed her hair and cocked her head back.

"You should be glad you didn't cum in me. Maybe this time this n*gro would get pregnant for real," said Jasmin, smirking despite being in pain from the grabbed hair.

"You seem awfully fixated on getting pregnant, bitch. You sure this isn't about me being a so-called 'racist,' but you actually wanting to become a mother. How very 'liberal' of you."

"Fuck you!"

"I know you want to, n****r."

"No. No, stop!" cried out Jasmin as she realised what was going to happen next.

*****

Jasmin had never been fucked as hard as she had been when picked up and slammed up against the wall. How she wished one of the guys she hooked up with fucked her like that.

"You seem awfully fixated on getting pregnant, bitch. You sure this isn't about me being a so-called 'racist,' but you actually wanting to become a mother. How very 'liberal' of you," Mark had said.

Jasmin didn't want to get pregnant. Not for years. Or did she?

Of course not. She was just messing with Mark. She wanted to piss him off and it seemed to be working. He just used the word "n****r." Took some time but she was glad to hear it. Not that she liked being called that by a cracker, she just liked it because it showed his true colours. But there was something deep inside her that wanted him to call her that again.

Then she felt it.

Mark rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks and then pressed it against her asshole.

"No. No, stop," she cried.

Jasmin had never been fucked in her ass. A guy had once tried to put his thumb up her butt once. The night hadn't ended well for him. A buried thumb and blue balls. He could have had a broken hand, but then she'd have felt sorry for him and finished him off with a blowjob before taking him to the hospital. All things considered, the blue balls were worth it.

Now, as she felt the cock spread her sphincter apart, she did not want to stop the man, despite the words that were coming out of her mouth. Fortunately for her, he was not going to stop.

With her hair grabbed and head cocked back, she let out a slight squeal as Mark's cock was halfway in. Then, he stopped for a moment.

"You ever fucked in the ass, n****r?"

There was that word again. Despite all the overwhelming sensations she was feeling in that moment, she smiled. Glad that Mark couldn't see her face.

"No."

"When I told you I was a virgin, you fucked me. It's only fair to take your anal virginity away," said Mark and pulled his cock out almost entirely.

Before Jasmin could respond, Mark slammed the entirety of his cock in her ass and began thrusting. Jasmin screamed and moaned in pain. The thought of not wanting to stop him had switched entirely. She wanted to stop the pain, but Mark persisted.

In a few moments, Jasmin was out of breath and her entire body tingled with sensations she had never felt before. She wanted him to stop, but she also wanted him to never stop.

*****

Mark was fucking the bitch in the ass. Hard. He could feel that she was in pain, and now, he wanted to see to on her face. Abruptly, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back. He grabbed her right leg and placed it onto his left shoulder and grabbed her head by the hair with his left hand.

With his other hand, he guided his cock into her asshole. He watched as his white cock was swallowed her black asshole. His eyes shifted up to the pink of her dripping pussy bordered by the dark skin. The contrast made it look so much more appealing than Mark ever thought a black pussy to be.

As his gaze shifted up, he looked at the perfect black tits bounce in unison. He couldn't resist slapping them. Jasmin winced. Then he looked at her face. The pain on it was clear, ebbing with each thrust. He wanted to spit on it, so he did.

He couldn't have done this to a white woman. It's not something any of them would deserve. This black woman wouldn't deserve it either had it not been for what she had done for him. He watched as she shut her eyes and moaned in pain. But somewhere in that pain, he could hear some pleasure, so he fucked her ass a little harder.

He had to pull out soon. He couldn't have continued without cumming. He stopped and pulled her up to her feet by the hair.

He looked at her face. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. His spit was still stuck right below her left eye. Her lips were quivering as he mouth panted for air. He wanted to slap her so bad. Over and over again, for all that she had done to him. Instead, he kissed her.

She had been in his head for so long, and all he wanted to do was vent his anger and frustration on her. Now that he had, all he could think of was the times she was in his head when she wasn't angry. He had wanted her to feel the shame he had felt. Now he just wanted her.

Though, he didn't want her as his princess. That's not what the bitch deserves. He wanted her to be his piece of meat and he wanted her to be a companion at his whims. Right now, she was a piece of meat. Maybe tomorrow they could spoon in his bed. No one would know about it, obviously. She wouldn't want to be seen canoodling with a so-called "racist" and he wouldn't want to be

He pulled back from the kiss and pushed her down onto her knees. Her hair still in one hand, e guided his cock into her mouth with the other. He was disappointed that there was no resistance. It didn't matter, though. He began thrusting, slowing increasing the depth his cock reached until her lips were around the base of his cock.

*****

Jasmin was glad the pounding had stopped. Jasmin was disappointed the pounding had stopped.

She was pulled up to her feet and kissed before she could catch her breath. It took her by surprise, but she didn't resist. Her mind was still processing the ramming her asshole had just witnessed. It was sore yet it wanted to be fucked some more.

Before she could realise, she was down on her knees with a cock thrusting into her mouth. She almost welcomed it. As Mark fucked her mouth, her eyes began watering and saliva dripped out her mouth and onto her tits.

"How does your ass taste, bitch?"

ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers
12