Separately Equal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's when she realised what she was tasting in her mouth. She didn't know what to think of it, but it wasn't like she had a chance to respond to him either. Mark slowed down a little but didn't stop. Soon, Jasmin found her hand reach for her pussy. Before long, she was rubbing herself.

Jasmin had pleasured herself a lot over the past few months thinking about fucking Mark. Now she realised what had turned her on so much. It wasn't his reluctance, but her on her knees with the cock of a white man who thought he was superior to her in her mouth. It was the man ejaculating in her, and her tiny rebellion of squirting on his face. But it was mostly the thought of having sex with someone who hated every inch of her skin. And the word "n****r" out of his mouth was just the cherry on top.

And now, him fucking her mouth with the cock that had just been in her ass, she was as turned on as she could ever be. She was soon fingering herself as her other hand rubbed her clit. Mark must have noticed this as he had stopped and pulled her back on to her feet.

And then he said something she wasn't expecting.

*****

Mark needed to stop fucking her mouth if he didn't want to cum yet. That's when he noticed that she had begun fingering Herself. So, he stopped and pulled her back to her feet.

He looked at her as she gasped for air. Her tits were now slick with her own spit. They glistened and shined and he was mesmerized. He looked back at her face.

"I... I think that I love you," said Mark. Those were not the words he wanted to use, nor were those the words he had ever wanted to say to a black person ever, but he had said it just then and he couldn't take it back.

"What?"

"I said, 'How does your ass taste, bitch?'"

"You love me?"

"No, you bitch."

Suddenly, she kissed him. After a moment of returning the kiss, he pushed her back.

"But you just said that you did."

Mark grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall once again.

"I did not say that."

"Then why are you treating me like you love me?"

Mark wasn't sure how he was showing her any love. Was this the kind of love black men showed to black women? If they mellowed down a bit, then maybe they wouldn't have as many problems.

He had made a mistake saying those words and now he needed to rectify it. He slapped her with all his might.

"That's how my last boyfriend wished me on my birthday. You can hate me better."

Mark slapped her again, somehow even harder.

"That's more like it."

Mark could see some blood on her teeth as she grinned.

"All this time, you fucked me like such a tender lover. It just shows how much you love me."

Now, Mark was pissed. He had made a mistake, and now she was taunting him. He knew that she had to be put back into her place.

"You n****r. You enjoyed the taste of your own ass, you dirty n****r. You wanted to piss me off right, well, congratulations, you stupid n****r!"

Mark, her neck still in his had, pinched her nipple with the other until she screamed in pain. Then he slapped her boobs till he saw silent tears drip out her eyes. With a grin, he spun her around.

Her tits were flat against the wall. He wrapped an arm around her throat and pinned her hands against her back.

"Let's see if you think I still love you after this, n****r."

Mark shoved his cock into her ass and fucked it till he came.

*****

Jasmin wasn't excepting Mark to say that he loved her. She didn't care whether he did or not. She just didn't want to know about it. Now, her newfound fantasy of being fucked by someone who hated her was ruined, and she needed to do something about it.

So, she asked him to repeat himself, and like expected, he became defensive. She provoked him and now she was pinned against the wall with sore tits and a bruised face, being fucked hard in the ass.

This time was probably going to be the last time she could enjoy fucking him for a while, so she focused on the cock thrusting in her ass. She wanted it to count.

Mark kept up the pace and he grunted just before he came. Jasmin was close to an orgasm and the sensation of his semen shooting up her ass tipped her over. She came harder than she ever had before and soon she realised that she was also squirting.

Mark pulled out and tossed her onto the bed. Jasmin smiled as he spat on her face again.

"Try getting pregnant with that cum, n****r."

"At least I know that you don't love me now."

"And I never will."

"So leave, or do you enjoy looking at my n*gro body?"

Mark dressed up and left as quickly as he could.

Jasmin reached down and scooped some cum out of her ass. Not much, just a few drops. She tasted it. It was nice. Shame about what she needed to do next to get him to really hate her and return with a vengeance.

She looked down at her glistening pussy and slapped it a few times. Then she grabbed her bedsheet and made a mess of it all.

She reached for her phone and dialed.

She played with her nipples as it rang.

Once it was answered, she began crying.

*****

A week later, Mark was still in the police lock-up. That bitch had lied to the police about everything. Said that had forced her to have sex with him. Said that he beat her up.

It wasn't true at all. She was asking for it.

But those stupid cops would not believe him.

She was asking for it!

12