All Comments on 'Separately Equal'

by ThatKyra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Wtf 😂 I can’t with this crazy girl

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please write more soon!

I'm really interested in finding out what happens next. Thank you!

DeonadeeDeonadeeover 3 years ago

Oh , yeah... She fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t care what anyone says, this story is incredible lmao. Please, write more of these two holy shit. It’s a hot dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the hell censors a word on a lower literature site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You surprised me with the ending. I thought for sure she was going to scoop his semen into her vagina.

Then I thought, they‘d meet up in therapy and make a go of it. There needs to be a part 3! They are so crazy and it‘s soo wrong, that it‘s actually good. Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

aw man not the ending i had hoped for

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. This story is so ... so umm, I'm having trouble finding the words so let me just copy and paste from one of the other anonymous comments: 'There needs to be a part 3! They are so crazy and it‘s soo wrong, that it‘s actually good. Go figure!' ... Yeah, like they said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other than the racism parts I've seen this story play out in my old neighborhood. Woman took advantage of a guy when he was drunk at a party, plays him for a bit with hot and cold texts and voice mails. He gets mad and takes her hard after getting her high, she likes it, but want him even madder, does the police and fake pregnancy thing too. She gets to live in a woman's shelter (which was across the street from where I grew up), while sneaking him in at night. Ends up with 3 of his bastards before they decided to stop playing games and get married. Fucking shit man.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

This writer got their heart broken by a black woman ... I swear😅 the amount of Krazy in their stories. YO it's pathetically sad but hey whatever whatever helps them mentally get thru life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous