All Comments on 'Separating Factors'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

agree with immediate file for divorce. Doesn't need a full burn but let her no that separation means divorce. Maybe they get back together or maybe they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty well written but it ended way too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dave and Carl appear to be well off. With that money and the American court system there was never any danger of Carl doing time. I would have divorced straight off, Carl was building the company for them. Isn’t your partner supposed to support u? Well written I thought. Not sure I like but hey.

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

A wimp..a desperate wimp...im sure Paige now know she can get away with everything because her husband is desperate.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

She gave zero reasons for Carl to take her back. Why would anyone? What a slag.

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

So he operates a business, and its a successful one, cause selling it could settle him for the rest of his life, it means money isnt an issue, and he has brains.

But at the same time, he acts like a total idiot. He made them sign a prenup, but didn't though about a PI? How does it work? He is smart when he is professional, and turns into idiot in personal matters?

And her date, jeez, thats a total end of story. Yeah, she didn't went full course, but in her current marriage status, it was as well if she was looking for a substitute.

2/5

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

You MC was a stupid idiot, men are not that stupid. I guarantee nine out of ten men would have started divorce procedures as soon as she left or at least kept tabs on the spouse. 3*

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Perhaps the very worst story ever written. If you took a hundred monkeys and had them bang random keys on typewriters, there would write a better story.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

That just might be the biggest stinking pile of dog shit on this web site. Both the main characters are brain dead. She lets her work friend convince her that her husband is ignoring her. He takes relationship advice from a PI he just met and who doesn’t know either of them. I feel like I lost major IQ points just from reading this garbage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah. Just say yes, move the money out of the country and ghost her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should of dumped her. She is not trustworthy. Any life partner or spouse that treats you that way does not deserve a second chance.

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

Never get married to a flake. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pussy

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Hall of fame bad here, hard to conceive anything could be worse…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No way. As soon as she says "separate" I say divorce. If and when we decide to try again we would be staring all over. But no way would I actually start over. Once and done.

koguykoguy10 months ago

Another suck story he should divorce the whore

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

Not that good. All that torment and then it's okay. Needs a better ending.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

So not only did she agree to a date with her boss, she cancelled her date with her husband to do it. Granted she fought him out but that wouldn't be a easy to get over as the story showed. It was like a non issue one he punched the guy out.

Weird story

..

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

Aww isnt that nice the whore got to reap the rewards of the cucks hard work and still get her asshole fingered in public in front of her husband

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs to be much better, how fucking is the MC, 3 months and he hasn’t got a tail on her? Moron!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Though it worked out in the end, the wife was still a selfish, self-centered moron, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"What? No. No dating by either of us. We need to remain faithful to each other during this time."

Uh, yeah the deal was no dating and she dated the guy. Does Carl get a break to find “himself”? Maybe he wants to figure out if he’d prefer to dump the old ball and chain and trade her in for a younger sexier model. A more likely scenario. Frankly would a spouse really want to stay with a partner that wanted six months to decide if they wanted to stay in the relationship? He should have divorced her immediately.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The MC was a clueless moron with a self-centred wife who preferred gossip and guesswork from "friends" rather than talking to her husband.

The husband was "lucky stupid". He knew she was having some kind of problem and not thinking clearly yet he gave her months of free rein totally unsupervised (it could have been done surreptitiously as his brother showed) to be at the mercy of a predator he was well aware of.

How lucky she turned up at the same restaurant so he could finally dive in to the rescue. What if lover boy had taken her elsewhere and had prepared for her reluctance with a ready supply of alcohol (maybe with something in it)? Who would rescue her then?

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Just the usual type of BS story that is currently favoured by today’s LW authors…. A loving but weak willed and not very smart husband allows himself to be bullied by a ME, ME, only ME type of foolish, selfish wife!! From there we end up with a weak and usual RAAC story!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She was too selfish!

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 1 month ago

All the BTB specialists are bitterly disappointed, I see, but it is nice to read a story where real people deal with their problems! The specialists with their absolute values are way off the reality of life anyway, let them chant all they like.

nestorb30nestorb3016 days ago

Look not saying he should divorce her, but Paige put him through a ton of shit, for what? Then he just forgives her.... not very realistic 😕

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Decent writing, pacing, and dialogue. However, such a ridiculous plot. The husband works his ass off so hus wife can quit if she likes. However, she feels obligated to date this pussy hound for fear of possibly losing her job? Makea no sense. Regardless, Paige is a shit wife putting her husband through all that emotional turmoil and bellittling him at work and not defending him. He could drfinitely do better than her sorry ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous