All Comments on 'Separation...?'

by smokeandmirror

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
26thNC26thNC9 days ago

Very unsatisfying RAAC. He will never be able to trust the cheater.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 days ago

I knew this story would draw fire. Sometimes you can fix what is broken, but that doesn't mean I like her.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Now you’re just a happy cuck, how wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If she wasn't interested in moving up the corporate ladder or raising wages, and considering how easily she ended her affair with her boss without even deigning to have a farewell fuck, it remains unclear why she even started and continued this tasteless affair for several months, giving herself to him with such passion, spitting on her family?

Storm113Storm113about 1 month ago

She didn't suffer any consequences or do anything to earn forgiveness. She'll just do it again. Needed to do something about her boss too. Senseless RACC at best, really bad story at worst.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - it fails the RAAC rules.

The stupid SLUT committed adultery for months.

The marriage is over - kick the slut out and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is worthy of at least 4 stars. It does lack depth from both partners. It should have been at least a page longer. But giving in to save a family is not a bad thing. No lawsuits, no threats, not Tijauna whore houses, little revenge. Is the MC going to be able to find a better wife? who knows. Can she find a better father for the children? doubtful. Did he make her pay enough? not sure. If she stays true, it was worth it. Let them stay together and have some happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure forgiveness comes that easily in real life. No insight into why she strayed, no real reason shown to take her back. She still works with the fuckhead.... nicely written, but lacks the depth it could have had.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit too late for such a quick forgiveness on his part. The fact she was screwing her boss for months deserves some serious retribution. Actully late for becoming a workaholic is one thing but planned infidelity is another.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a WEAK AND WIMP HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bad story about a cheater and not a good one either. She was cheating for months and nothing stillnat jer job with her boss? Wtf bad bad story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow. He is all tough and goes separation but once he finds out she really had an affair he caves. No STD testing, no leaving her job, no divorce, no telling everyone she is a cheating slut...

She wins!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don't mind the reconciliation, I cheer for it. The problem exists and there is no real change. Ending leaves the door open to more of the "new Molly"

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

A several month affair , fuck that. Weak cuck shit. And she still works there.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

fuck the old Molly!

gadget245gadget245over 1 year ago

Hurt enough to think of bringing legal action against company but OK with her returning to work for boss. F that!

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

The whole story was a little bland - lacked light and dark and the characters were like mannequins

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Good premise, but almost entirely devoid of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So did Molly continue to work for her boss? That should have been an issue with Dan. I believe and agree with previous comments that Dan is a wimped cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She ignores her children & husband completely while having an affair with her boss. Hubby's attempts to remedy the situation falls on deaf ears. It takes a separation to wake her up. Got it.

Despite her having that months long affair & all, he still leaves a rose & a love message on her car. Talking about a wimp.

Perhaps whatever months after starting the separation, after one trip as a family, he returns to the house. Got it, but really WTF?? Her promises mean little as she promised when married to stay true. Knowing her husband's cuck tendency now, maybe 9 months, 1 year or so down the road, there'll be another repetition. And will the wimp stay again? 2 stars Bob

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Are you a CUCK writer exclusively???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I predict that Molly will indeed change her ways.....for about a year and a half. After all, nothing really bad happened the first time. Did it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the big winner is.......... BOB! Free pussy for months, no responsibilities, bragging rights, Dan is a cuck for him. He'll wait a bit and then get her back in the sack. Dan is a loser. A nice guy but a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife still works at the same place that her affair partner work, her boss works. Cheaters are expected to cut off ALL contact withe their affair partner. The wife should have quit her job and looked for other employment. Her affair started at work with her boss and working there is a bad idea. The same things that attracted them together in the first place still exist so the likelihood still exist that they'll reconnect together again. Also, the husband should have insisted upon a post-nuptial agreement penalizing her with a loss of assets if she cheats again. Its the least the wife could do to make it up to her husband.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

1 star. Why anyone would write such a bullshit story is beyond me. The author may have a wimpy fucking disgusting cuck outlook on marraige but 95% of married men don't. Ass would be beaten, lawsuits filed, 2 people fired, and a slut would be embarassed, harassed, and emotionally tortured beyond belief. Then and only then would she be given the opportunity to accept an iron clad prenup to continue the marraige such as it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ummm she still works with the guy.

He basically did nothing about it.

He didnt know about the cheating before so she can now just hide it better.

Ok to keep her if remorse and well revenge on the guy.

But this ending was wimpy to the max

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

It only got 3 stars from me due to the following. The reconciliation was ok,, but to not make her and her boss pay some type of consequence for their behavior is just spineless bullsh*t. She needed to be taken to task and an old fashioned lawsuit and ass-whipping on her boss. period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible grammar, double negatives abound and why did she invite the boss to the apartment to tell him it was over, unless it was for a last session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And she is at work with the same boss?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

calibamma707calibamma707almost 2 years ago

Wimp pussy acknowledge CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did like the story. I do believe that she got off to easy. Maybe if she had quit her job as proof of her commitment. Still it was good.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

Cuck. What a patsy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Cuck

Faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

and the point of that story was?

Just not very good no development of characters just very bland and poor.Not terrible but not good either

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Old Molly was a round heeled slut. Guess the MC enjoys sloppy seconds if he's glad to have her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Old Molly. Right. Did the old Molly need to Face Time and over communicate?

Same job. Same boss. Nooners instead of after work?

Next affair? Learned to be better at cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm, so she worked hard to destroy her family, her children and her husband.

And the result is.... he ignores it?

At least till the next time she does it, since their are no consequences for her at all, why not again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm jealous

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

He gave in too easily. Jim needs some punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like RAAC stories like everybody does, but within reason. Yes, the husband finally became proactive trying to save the broken marriage, after being passive for a long time and taking on his shoulders all parental duties. All the clues were there suggesting the wife was having an affair. Initially, Molly even denied any affair, and only acknowledged one when she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. How can they fix a marriage when they don’t know why she cheated on Dan with her boss? What was lacking in her marriage that she decided to have a long-term affair with her boss? What had her boss offered her to keep the affair going? Evidently, something sexual was lacking there. People don’t change overnight. There are no two Mollies. There is one who changed and selfishly decided to have an affair and the hell with her husband and her family. I disagree with the common notion in Literotica stories about children cementing a marriage. Have anyone noticed that most divorces take place AFTER children are brought into a marriage. Why is that? Could it be that they are loving, but little selfish beings trying to find their place in this world, and as they learn and grow even start questioning the wisdom of their parents? They expect love, support, feeding, security, and money. They require their parents’ time for their activities, and as life goes on, they mature while their parents age. Yeap, they are such a wonderful thing to cement a marriage! I guess we will never know the answer to why the wife had an affair, but I guess it's OK, since in real life we don’t get the answer to all our questions either. Thanks for the story and the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap...........Burn the bitch down. She will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did nothing to give her husband the security and trust he would need to believe she would not cheat again... in fact, she got away with blatant long-term cheating once without serious repercussions. In time, her ego will be convinced she can do it again... cheaters will repeat cheat. He's just a naive cuck who will be victimized again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so why did she cheat? Why does he keep her? Burn her if you can. If you can't, get what you can on the side and who who cares. She is a slut and a whore so get sone condoms and if you feel the need fuck her. Just stop loving her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real life is different than BTB stories - as amply demonstrated by this story where children are involved

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 2 years ago

I can abide a well done RAAC ending. But one where she apparently keeps that job, working for her former lover? No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous a day ago

Your own comment proves that ghis is the best the author can do and it only going to go downhill from here. I think its time to moves on from this guy. Another one hit wonder bites the dust

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tgis author has no understanding of the concept of consequences. It makes the stories completely pointless. What kind of loser wakes up in the morninv just to waste everyone's time with this nonsense. If you cant come up with a sensible plot why bother writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

of course no consequences. What a bitch, you and her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not just NO...but hell no!

And what about her boss? Her company? Both go Scott free?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm, the old Molly died.

That relationship died when sh willingly sexed someone else, ignoring her family.

Now they can make a new relationship, maybe.

But the story didnt explore that at all. Just a fast husband forgives her for cheating the end.

Story needs fleshed out a lot more, And for these stories, if you get the couple back together, you have to write some justification for it.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Needed to divorce her. Then put things back together and start fresh. That way the past is past and they would be starting fresh. Remarriage would follow eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, clearly this guy is a RAAC addict. Worked real well, was appropriate, in his first story. Which I gave a 5. Second story, since wasn't quite a RAAC, but he didn't find someone new either, it got a 4. This one slips to a 3. Why? Because what he should have required Molly to do was to join him in the lawsuit against her employer he had thought about, and then apparently forgot. C'mon, smokeandmirror, you can do better than this.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

God this was bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the point? All the authors stories I have read follow similar format. Author is like a literotica Coldplay. TC Ireland.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nope, gave in too easily. Probably shouldn't have at all. They already had a system worked out. They could have kept that up during the divorce. She got away with it and will again. There is nothing she can do to make up for two months of betrayal. Does Jim get away as well? He needs to burned down. Molly should file a sexual harassment suit against him for a start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very blah story, no drama or anguish and very little emotion. A guys wife has an affair for months and the husband is upset and they split for like a week or so and somehow they just magically get together for a zoo trip and sex and all is well. I really ENVY HER! She had her cake and ate it too.

She keeps family, keeps job, has great memories of her affair sex, knows the guy will never dump her. She has it made!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Two months of cheating and he lets her back?? You got to be kidding. AND---she is still working for the same company for the same boss?? AND---The boss is still "healthy"??? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the worst RAAC ever, but pretty bad. He hurt soooo bad that a quick fuck made it better ?

And as for Molly, she DIDN'T EVEN STOP FUCKING HER BOSS UNTIL she got hit with the separation papers. That's a slut who'll cheat again.

Reconciliation AT ALL COSTS certainly fits.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

i guess EVERY story is a RAAC. (the eye roll is implied)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a stupid cuck....and nothing happened to the Boss!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - Not much reality in this story, it is pure fantasy.

ONCE&DONE - no second chances.

Cheaters ALWAYS cheat again.

No cheater parent EVER cares about the children getting hurt in the divorce - until after they are caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck cuck cuck the cuck got a stiffy. His slut said: Sorry. Oh, great now they are fine again, on FuckFaceTime. The cunt is also still working with her lover.

Well from were should come all the creampies and sloppy seconds? Right?!

Cuck cuck cuck

Captcha

WwoodyWwoodyalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!!!!@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While the story was ok, I personally didnt like the Molly/Dan format. To me it made the story quite chopped up in places

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

That the old Molly is back I don't have the slightest doubt. But the question remains, for how long?

I could not live with her in those circumstances. The story was well written and enjoyable. Why didn't

you mention the color of the roses? To me that is an important detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To many people in comments only want one ending to a story, their choice. Why not pick your favorite story and just read it over and over and over! You KNOW you like the story and - surprise - it ends just how you want. Everyone happy! ! Thank you for a good story.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinabout 3 years ago
2* for plot

So in all honesty, she cheated physically and emotionally for more than 2months,

but gets to keep her marriage intact, keep her job, not suffer any consequences with all the stuff she's done and all she needed to do was spend a week out of her home to do it lol haahahahahahahhaa CRAZY!!!

This can't be a reconciliation story.. I'm sorry but it can't, she was fucking her boss whilst he stayed with the kids lol she's out of my house, out of my life and away from my kids, supervised visits only and complete burn to her, the boss, the company and anybody that knew about it.

Please think about writing stories that don't always end in reconciliation... because this is 1 example of what a guy should NOT do in this situation.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 3 years ago

Why was she fucking around? So she kissed him and everything was magically fixed? Why have Jim come to the house to hear "it's over" instead of phone call, email, text, breakfast meeting before work, at work, after work, etc? That's almost as stupid of a plot device as the Goodbye Fuck in other bad LW stories. Sorry. Have zero issues with recon stories in general but this one just didn't do it for me.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Was too dry for me. Maybe they have a weird relationship, but none of their reactions felt natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All that time and effort and all you managed to produce was another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are there so many stories about guys who are homosexuals and like fucking other guys by proxy using some scum sucking slut that he can suck the other guys cum out of? The proportion of this crap to the reality of a man kicking the shit out of the slut and her boyfriend is way out of qack. Reading your site, you'd think that every guy out there is just waiting for the chance to catch his wife with some other guy buried balls deep. Its a bit much to accept.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

I normally like reconciliation stories but this one not too much. No consequences, not reason given for her cheating in the first place, his complete willingness to forgive her even after a couple months of cheating, her kids are not even mentioned, no reason for her remorse, and she didn't even quit her job? Doesn't seem like much effort was put into this story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Gonna give you a 4 stars. One thing that bothered me was Dan let Molly keep working at the same place. Her resignation with letting everybody know why would have been a no brainer for me. The big concession for a reconciliation.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Good narrative excepting the core reason for the infidelity is not pursued nor revealed. So the root cause is not really addressed specifically, and in real life that would most likely lead to failure of the reconciliation. Furthermore, the wife remaining in the same job with the same boss she cheated with is not likely to work long term, for either the marriage nor work situation. These cases tend to end in a messy employment practice actions.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Dan doesn’t seem very bothered by Molly’s affair with her boss, does he? It’s all very bloodless - more like a contractual dispute than a family in crisis. Otherwise it’s well written and paced but the lack of emotional intensity knocks it down a star if 2

XimandXimandabout 3 years ago

Old Molly is gone. She was dead and buried the first line was crossed in her affair.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The BTB trolls won't like this story so be prepared for a lot of their shit comments. Liked the story but it didn't really have any emotional depth. There was really no feeling of angst from Molly about her affair and Dan discovering it. Although you switched viewpoints it still felt like a narration from uninvolved people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SUE the company ASk for million and they both get FIRED, no compromise

darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago

Great story. Forget about all the Incels leaving hate comments

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I didn’t like this one as much as I did your first two. This woman cheated on her husband, with her boss, and didn’t quit until he hit her with the separation. The cheating wife and boo suffered no blowback on their office affair, she didn’t even stop working for the asshole. RAAC way too quick and easy. She will cheat again.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 3 years ago

I am disappointed in the story. The loving stuff is good but Molly did cheat and it appears every day for at least two months. That can not be just swept under the rug so to say. Her and her fuck buddy need to be punished and severely. This is a ferry tail story not how real life works. A THREE*** is the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

bullshit- she cheated for two month..bye bye molly!

silly cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What was the point of this story? Dan is a dumb shit, Molly is a cheater, Dan is a dickless poltroon, Molly is a taker and a liar. Molly is still working for the man she was fucking, for two months. Dan has no idea why Molly decided to become her boss's slut after years of a loyal faithful marriage. Adultery is not the problem, it is the symptom. Dan thinks everything is OK because Molly no longer acts in ways to arouse his suspicion. Her boss can give her time to fuck him during the work day. Her boss can arrange time away from the office during the work day for meetings, seminars, fuck fests, etc. Dan has NO reason to believe Molly isn't still fucking her boss. She didn't even care enough to obey her husband's rule about keeping her fuck buddy away from apartment.

This story makes no sense whatsoever unless you totally suspend the instincts actions and emotions of normal human beings. Which puts the story into the Fantasy/Science Fiction category. These characters are from a different planet.

A good plot idea, with a ridiculous execution. Better luck next time.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

3 Stars. Dude's head is buried in the sand. Cheated with the boss. The same boss she still works for. Even brought him to the apartment.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 3 years ago

Well written and clear, almost reportorially so. I found it hard to get involved in the story because, almost willfully, the characters refused to lean into the feelings they must have had. A good effort and I look forward to your next story. Next time, let your characters rage.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I have read your other 2 stories! Man your all about the RAAC.

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

Well written. Not well thought out.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Not a bad story but I don't believe I saw where she quit her job working for her lover. That would be the first thing she'd have to do before I would even dream of taking her back. Dan also seems pretty unemotional for someone whose wife has been cheating on him for months with her boss and she continues to work with him. I'll admit I'm a hard sell on any RAAC but this failed the test horribly.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Very weak story. A lot of details and whys missing...a lot of action too...All was too simple. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another wimp-cuck tale. Nill points mista fo fooling yoself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No

Agree with especially last 4 comments.

She cheated and with boss and neither really suffered consequences.

Break up?!

No at work and quit, transfer,or file harassment charges. Why apartment?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid dan ,your wife is a whore dan ,don't be a wimp, divorce her nasty ass and more on.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Some great moments in the story and overall it was well done.

Sadly you jumped too quickly into the RAAC, there was hardly any emotional content there to make it feel like it was deserved.

It should have been fleshed out more, it just wasn't enough to pull us in as done. I didnt really feel he was her "rose".

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

the story had no emotion or depth and too short. i know this is prob more like real life instances but he shouldve had some sort of revenge and how does he know she wont cheat again in 10 yrs...

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Too nice and too quick. Something caused Molly to stray, it needs to be found. Maybe a therapist, are maybe a longer separation.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

And every weekend they played at sex slave and master.... tying her to the sex bench and having his wag with her repentant ass

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous