September Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom!" he gasped, and his hips jerked forward to stick his prick all the way in her, all the fucking way.

He had no rhythm at all, and she nimbly helped him find it with her legs. They were as powerful as they were soft, and once firmly wrapped around his spasmodically thrusting hips, they helped him jam his gooshing cock deep inside her with fantastically pleasing results.

Eric was still coming when he kissed that lovely hot mouth. They sucked on each other's tongues, and now it somehow calmed him instead of exciting him. He clung to her voluptuous body, hugging her and sucking on her mouth and the wildness went out of his penetrating thrusts and he just glided along through heaven quite effortlessly while the pleasure of orgasm became bearable again. He was still alive and he wasn't a virgin any more. He could feel what he was fucking with his cock and balls, and he could savor what it was he felt. The sperm was still flowing out of him and he could tell that she was still coming, too, but now it was a relaxing sort of feeling, one that he wished would continue in just this way for the rest of his life. He wanted to laugh and shout and tell the world he'd finally done it.

And then, just when all the sensation was fading into a lovely sleepy euphoria, Eric noticed that his mother was crying. She'd flung her forearm across her face in the final throes of their great, gasping orgasms and now he saw tears flowing out from under her arm.

"Mom, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Oh, gosh, I'm sorry."

She sniffed and smiled and wiped away the tears. She hugged him and said, "No, honey, you didn't hurt me. And there's nothing for you to be sorry about. I just... felt so good I got teary..."

He grinned proudly back at her and said, "I felt so darned good I thought I was going to die!"

"Mmmmm... and you still feel good," she said, and opened his eyes wide with the sensations she produced by tilting her hips up at him and hugging his prick with the wet warmth that was all around it. "Still nice and hard," she murmured, rolling her hips under him, milking out a few more drops of his cum.

"I don't think it's ever going to go soft again!" he said, kissing her dear face, squeezing her big titties to his heart's content.

"Wouldn't that be nice, A hard prick, a soft pussy and a willing woman... we could be happy fucking forever. Ah, what a beautiful dream."

"Couldn't we... fuck just a little more, Mom?"

"You should rest, honey."

"I'm not tired," he said, and burrowed deeper in her, grinning broadly to show his enthusiasm.

"Well, I'm certainly not," she replied, with the same sort of grin, and with a very similar movement of her hips.

"Back up and let me breathe for a moment, you horny devil," she said. "See if you can sit up without taking your lovely cock out of me...."

It was a job, but between them they managed to do it. It took a lot of giggling and pushing and pulling -- plus a little fucking -- but in just a few minutes they were both sitting relatively upright on the sofa. They sat in a sort of Yoga position, leaning back on their hands, with their legs intertwined and with their bodies still comfortably joined at the loins. Her face was dripping with perspiration, her hair plastered against her brow and her eyes were heavy and her smile was dreamy. They all combined to make a beautifully erotic picture for him. And down below was her pussy, with his thick white prick stuck halfway in it as she rested and he filled his eyes with her loveliness. The hair of her pussy was all matted down and in a wet tangle. Her pussy had lips around it, and they seemed to be sucking on his cock just as the lips of her lovely face had sucked on his tongue. She was just dripping wet there, and the smell he'd been unable to identify before was now very clearly identifiable. He breathed it in as he gazed down at their slowly moving union. She saw where he was looking and said, "Give me your hand, honey."

He obeyed her, of course, and she guided his hand to her vulva. She placed the ball of his thumb at the top of her soft wet slit, pushed it gently against a protuberance there and said, "That's my clit, Eric. My clitoris. Rub it just a little. It feels real good when a man does that. Honey, not too hard. Christ, if I come again so soon I'm just liable to wet my pants... if I had any on."

A silly little joke, but they both laughed.

"Look," he said, giggling and enjoying the little jiggles it put into their fucking.

"Look, we're making a puddle on the couch cushion."

"It's my fuck-juice. God, I'm just sopping."

"I like the way it smells. Does it... taste sweet?"

The smile left her face. A beautiful look of anguish took its place and she bit her lip for a moment before saying, "Honey, we've gone far enough as it is."

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"I mean, fuck me, honey. Be happy with that. Fuck my pussy and kiss my lips and play with my titties, honey, and be happy with that."

"I sure do like your tits, Mom. I sure do," he said, and he put his hands on them. He squeezed them and he pulled and pinched their nipples, and she closed her eyes and slowly shook her head, as if in disbelief at how nice it felt.

Mother and son were still fucking, of course. His prick was bent down just about as far as it would go and sliding up and down through the topmost part of her perfectly slick hole. He was still gently thumbing her clitoris, just as she'd shown him how to do, while with his other hand he was playing with her big tits. It was all so very natural, so loving and sweet, him doing dreamy things with his mother and her smiling happily and letting him make them both so close at the moment.

"Kiss my tits, honey," she said. "Suck on 'em. God, I'd like that right about now."

"Sure, Mom" he said, and laid back, still fucking slowly with his hard, hard prick and watched as she arched her body forward at him.

"Shit. Shit fuck hell damn. That feels so fucking good...."

"Mmmm," he said, nodding his head in agreement, never taking his mouth from her succulent nipple.

"Keep fucking me. Keep that beautiful hard cock going in me slow and easy, and let's have one more good cum together before we pass out."

He gave her a hard shove with his cock, and she emitted a gutsy moan that made him jab her hard again. He bit her nipple as he'd bitten her tongue and she said, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He let the nipple pop out of his mouth and he grabbed her to him. Legs all entangled, he was still able to hump at her with his hips and drive his strong shaft into her buttery pussy, and even in this close and awkward a position she was able to throw it back to him. He couldn't see his hard cock jamming into her pink and blonde pussy, but he could certainly feel it as he shoved it into her as hard as he could.

She could feel it too, and she let him know it. Her strength returned. As hard as he was driving into her, as close as he was to shooting, she was still able to push him away from her for a moment. That moment was just long enough for his prick to come popping and springing up out of her hole and eject its rich white spume up between them. It spurted heavily.

His slim hips were still convulsively humping, even though his seven inches of cock was bobbing and jerking and spitting its load in empty air. She was still coming too, jamming her clitoral region against the base of his cock and her softer pussy against his balls, and gasping out words he couldn't distinguish but that he could clearly understand.

They watched together in a very mutual ecstasy as the geysers of jizz turned into weak spurts and these in turn became soft, delightful drooling of white that flowed over the ruddy red head of Eric's jerking cock.

"That was really something. I'm glad you let me fuck you again."

"My pleasure," she said, and smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Have you had enough education for a while, honey?"

"Darling, you need a little rest," she said, and she ruffled his hair..

Chapter 3

But no use thinking about Paul. He was lost and gone forever, and she hoped she'd never see him again, no matter how good the majority of their married years had been.

She hadn't meant to seduce Eric. It had just happened. It would never happen again. By scrubbing with the scented soap she could wash away all traces of their illicit sex together and by sitting down and talking very sanely to him she might be able to explain away whatever guilt she'd injected into him.

And then he walked into the bathroom. "Honey, you're still hard," she said, and took it in her hand to test the firmness of it.

"My favorite son," she said, and closed her hand around his cock and drew the foreskin all the way back, then pulled him easily to her until his exposed cockhead was warmly pressed against the soft flesh of her thigh.

"Mom, I'm your only son!" he told her, and they both laughed. "Let's fuck some more. Please, Mom. Let's get in bed and do it."

"No, Eric. Not now. Maybe not ever again."

He stopped, looking crestfallen, and said, "Didn't I do it right?"

"Honey, you were wonderful," she said, and she had to embrace him for a moment then, to erase the lines of disappointment from his beautiful face. "It's just that it's gone too far already."

"Gee, I thought you were going to teach me about sex. And you said I should practice. And I know there's more ways to fuck than the two we did and I want to learn them all. C'mon, Mom. Just one more time. In bed this time. You're so beautiful and I love you so much I'd just die if you wouldn't let me fuck you any more. Please, Mom, please. You said it wasn't wrong."

"Of course it wasn't wrong. You and I know that, but some people might think differently if they knew, honey. You'd never ever tell anyone about this, would you?"

"Heck, no! Cross my heart on that," he said, and did so, and then moved his hand to her breast. He grinned, quite sure of himself now, and said, "Jeezus, you've sure got a great set of tits, Mom."

As he went back and forth like a humming bird at her breasts, his hard prick kept bumping back and forth against Betty's thighs. Every place it touched was left with a tingling sensation much akin to the feelings that had grown in her stiff nipples.

"You little devil," she said. "Are you trying to get Mother all hot so she'll let you fuck her again? Are you trying to tease me with your kisses and your hard pecker?"

"I sure am," he said with a grin, and sucked one of her nipples in his mouth and bit it in just the exact way she adored, making every hair on her body stand on end and lovely warm chills course through her beautiful naked body.

Betty pulled Eric up by his ears, turned him and pinioned him against the sink top with her hips. She held him there easily, her pulsing pussy very close to his hard cock, while she gave him a deep, deep kiss that was as torrid as any they'd shared on the couch.

The tangle of their tongues ended with a wet smack and a pair of grins. She tried to look at least a little stern as she said, "It so happens I think you've had enough sex education already, young man."

"Aw, Mom," he moaned. "Come on. Let's fuck a little more. Please, Mom."

"No more teasing," she said with admirable calm in her voice. "First a little cleanup, and then we'll see about your sex education, dear. Hand me the wash cloth."

He handed it to her with a big frown. She got down on her knees on the bathroom floor, took his prick in hand and began to gently wipe away the traces of their sex with the warm damp cloth. It was a beautiful thing, and so close that she could see every part of its perfection. With one hand curled around it she dabbed and wiped with the cloth, while Eric leaned back against the sink and stared down at her raptly. He muttered a moan when she pulled the foreskin back as far as it would go, and she asked if she'd hurt him.

"No. Oh, no," he said, and reassuringly put his hand on her blonde head.

"I'll just kiss it and make it well anyway, dear," she said, and licked her lips and pursed them, placed them firmly against the bulging red knob of his prick and tasted with her tongue-tip the continuing oozings from his piss hole.

"Oh, Jeezus," he muttered, hips convulsively pushing forward, fingers closing in her hair.

Betty slipped her soft sucking lips over the whole knob of it and back, tasting him thoroughly, before she backed away and said, "Feel better now?"

"It tickles so good I don't know if I can stand it!"

"Just hold still and try to enjoy it, dear." Actually she liked the way she was making him jump around and do a little stationary jig there in the bathroom.

"Mom! Oh, Mom, I love it! It feels like I'm coming all the time, all the time!" She jerked off his cockshaft and sucked on the knob at the same time. He was tasting better and better to her. Her pussy was tickling nicely. Though her thighs were clasped together as she knelt on the hard floor, her pussy felt as if it was wide open and her clit felt swollen to ten times its normal size.

She swiped her tongue over his cockhead and said, "Sit up on the sink with your legs

She leaned forward and placed a soft, sucking kiss on one of them, then licked its soft, soft texture. His balls convulsed and his prick jerked and he gnashed his teeth and said, "Lick my balls some more!"

He was getting to be as demanding as his father, and she couldn't stand for that. She stood up and leaned over between his legs, pressing her soft belly against his hard sex. She kissed him leisurely and deeply, in spite of the rising excitement and anticipation in her body.

"You like to get sucked off, buster?"

"Love it. Just love it. Do it some more," he said, slumped back against the wall, too weak just now to even stir as she kissed him and played her hands over his naked body.

He lay back panting, staring at her. His hand was twitching as it inched toward his standing prick. He said, "You want me to... go down on you?"

"I want you to learn a lot about sex, and kissing a woman's pussy is certainly part of it."

He looked down at her mature loins. "Does it... really taste like it smells?"

"You tell me, dear," she said.

She opened her legs and ran two fingers down through her slit. It was very wet again. She sniffed her fingers and found the smell of her sex not at all unpleasant. He followed her every action with his eyes. When she held her fingers under his nose, he delicately smelled of them and said, "I sorta like the smell of you, Mom."

"See how you like the taste," she said, and patted his lips.

She was dizzy with desire and a little drunk and her bladder was almost bursting because she had to piss. He was looking down at her loins, still trying to decide if he wanted to kiss her pussy. She was dying to have him down there between her beautiful white thighs, but she felt this was a decision he would have to make for himself, and she was almost certain he'd make the right decision, the one which would please her the most.

She sat down on the toilet, erect, trying to look ladylike, smiling apologetically at him. Her water tinkled out in little spurts, because she was so tense with the anticipation of waiting for him to voluntarily go down on her.

"Sorry, honey," she said. "I just couldn't hold it. If you decide you'd like to try kissing me there, I'll wash myself again first. Do I... taste all right to you? Do you think you'd like to... like to go down on me just a little?"

He grinned in a way that reminded her very strongly for an instant of his father. He had his hand curled around his cock as he got up off the sink and came toward her. "I think I'd like to try it later, but right now I sure would like to get my nuts off."

She got so flustered that her water stopped flowing. "Get your nuts off? Is that any way for college boy to talk? And stop playing with yourself. You promised me you wouldn't do it so much."

"I can't help it. You got me so darned hot I just have to cum one way or another."

"Stop that!" she said, anger flaring, and jerked his hand away from his prick.

He put his other hand around it and thrust it forward at her. She glanced up at his face and saw him leering at her, exactly as she'd seen his father look at her so many times. All at once she was sucking him off again and her water was flowing like a torrent. He put his hands on her head and said, "Yeah. Suck me off, Mom. Make me cum again. Ahhhh..."

She couldn't stop. She wanted him to cum as badly as he wanted to do it. Her hand flew on his cockshaft and her cheeks caved in with her sucking. She was making whimpering sounds in her throat in her need to please him, swishing her tongue all over his cockhead and bobbing her head up and down on his prick while her water flowed and flowed, and a feeling of great tension built up in her trembling body.

"Make me cum, Mom. Make me shoot!" he cried, and the salty sweet stuff spurted out of him, then flowed steadily into her mouth. She sucked and milked him, brows deeply knit in concentration. Her water was flowing to a halt, and in place of that gushing wet feeling came the onrush of impending orgasm. It was right there, so close, and Betty reached quickly down between her legs and rubbed her clitoris hard.

His body was jerking and twitching as he ejaculated, but then, just as Betty was about to reach a climax of her own, she realized that a good part of his twitchings were because he was laughing, giggling. With his flowing cock deep in her mouth, she looked up and saw the mirth all over his face as he watched her playing with herself. She couldn't stop. She was too close to coming. She spread her legs wide and opened her cuntlips, looked up at him panting and pleading and said, "Kiss it. Kiss my cunt, honey, just once and make me cum good."

"Can't hear you," he said, cupping his hand behind his ear, grinning broadly.

"Kiss my cunt, damn it!" she shouted, and had to start rubbing it again lest all the good feelings drain away and be wasted.

"You look like you're doing pretty good for yourself, Mom," he said, and squatted down and stared right at her open crotch, and at the hand that was frantically rubbing it.

"Kiss it, yes, kiss it!" she said, reaching out to him, too weak with her lust to grasp him.

He wrinkled his nose. "Smells sorta fishy now. It smelled good before, but now... Now I'll just watch."

"You little bastard," she moaned, and tried to turn away from him so he couldn't share in any part of the wonderful orgasm that was about to flow through her body.

He just leaned over and watched. She couldn't stop rubbing herself, couldn't quite cum. She slumped back obscenely against the commode, legs wide apart, tits lolling, hand flying at her clit.

"Man, look at her go," said Eric, her beloved son, turned traitor now when she needed him most. "Man, look at that finger-fucking," he said. "Cum, Mom! Let's see you cum!"

"If you won't eat me, then fuck me!" she cried, and tried to reach for him again.

He dodged his head away, still laughing. She fell back, determined to get her badly needed relief in spite of him, all by herself. By closing her eyes and rubbing hard, by drowning out most of his gigglings with her panting, she was able to reach an orgasm of sorts, but it was weak, unsatisfying. She lay back collapsed and disheveled on her ignominious throne, exhausted but not fulfilled. He slapped her on the knee and got to his feet, and she dimly saw that at last his prick was limp now.

Hands on his hips, he surveyed her, shaking his head. "That was really something. Boy, if I told anybody about this, they wouldn't hardly believe it. I'm going to take that nap now. I'll fuck you again when I wake up, if I feel like it."

Chapter 4

"I'm going out for a while, Eric."

"Mom? Is that you?"

"Yes. I just woke you up to tell you that I'll be going out for a while. I didn't want you to wake up and find me gone and worry."