September Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen you like this. You look so... so...."

"It's only ten o'clock. I feel like going out and having a few drinks. If I don't get home until morning, don't worry about me."

"Don't go," he said, and reached out through the darkness toward her gleaming white thigh, so beautifully tapered and full.

"Mom, wait!" he said, as she turned and started toward the hall door, her heavy hips swaying gracefully, big oval white buttocks showing under the high rise of the seat of her black panties.

She paused in the doorway, leaning against it in a pose he was sure he'd seen before, and in the dim light of the living room he saw at last for certain that this erotically beautiful woman was indeed his mother. "Yes, son?"

"Don't go out, Mom. I'm sorry if I was mean to you in the bathroom. I was only kidding when I laughed at you. Stay here. Stay and let me... let me do it to you some more."

"No need to apologize. I'm used to being ridiculed by my men. I'm leaving, Eric. Matter of fact I might not be back for a couple of days. I'll leave some money on the coffee table. Good night."

She was gone, leaving him with nothing but the strong sweet scent of her perfume and the deep ache in his heart for her.

She was in the bathroom, but she didn't respond when he pounded on the door and called loudly for her. He stood wringing his hands in the hall, his nuts hurting badly with the need to pee and with the need to be close to her again. He tried to calm his trembling body when he heard the toilet flush, and he stammered out another apology when at last she emerged, looking unbelievably lovelier, sexier in the stronger light. He tried in desperation to kiss her, and she roughly shoved him away.

"Don't touch me. I need a man, not a boy."

Close to tears now, Eric said, "Please, Mom. Don't go. Can't we just sit down and talk?"

She laughed, bitterly. "I need more than just talk. But... Take a shower while I have another drink and finish dressing. You smell sweaty and there's sleep in your eyes. I'll be in my bedroom."

Again he became paralyzed as he watched her leave him, big hips swinging airily, thin bands of black striping her tapered white bottom. He hurried into the shower lest she leave him without even another look at her. Cold water pouring down shocked him into startling clarity. He might lose her forever, both as a lover and as a mother. He might already have seen her for the last time in his life.

The cold water made him able to face the reality of the situation, and that deflated him so that he was able to at last empty his splitting bladder there in the shower stall. He leaped out, goose-pimpled and chilled, and grabbed a towel to dry himself as he hurried down the hall toward his mother's bedroom.

The sight of her on the bed stopped Eric as effectively as a brick wall. She was seated on the edge of it with one fantastically shapely leg angled up in the air, drawing a sheer black nylon stocking down over the curves, tightening the stretchy fabric as she went. The tragedy of her leaving him forever didn't affect his prick. That part of him stiffened and rose as he cautiously approached the gorgeous woman on the bed.

"Don't leave me, Mom. Not even for a little while," he pleaded.

"I'll be back," she said, and rose and tugged at the welts of her hose to make the gossamer nylon tight about her knees.

He couldn't move as she went to her dresser, opened a drawer and bent over it. Her bottom was huge, and hugely beautiful. The seat of her nylon panties formed a curved vee as it was sucked into the crack of her lovely ass and disappeared down deep into the crotch he'd once known. She rose and turned and faced him, the upper swells of her tits jiggling tightly as they bulged from the clasping confinement of her brassiere. Another black garment dangled and gleamed from her hand, and as she slipped it around her waist he saw that it was a garter belt with long elasticized straps and chromed clasps on it.

"You're just beautiful, Mom. You're like... some kind of work of art."

"I hope someone else besides you thinks so tonight."

"Mom, don't go!" he said.

She rumpled his wet hair and smiled down on him, so close and warm and sweet and beautiful. "Hook my garters for me, dear," she said.

"Sure, Mom! Anything you say!"

The flesh of her thighs was terrifically stimulating to his lips. With his nose pressed against the lacy edge of her panties, he kissed that flesh and sucked on it and used his tongue in just the exciting way she'd shown him to use it. When he was kneeling behind her to get the snaps done in back, he learned that her big buttocks were just as sexy and delightful to hug and kiss as her thighs had been, and perhaps more so. Their curvature alone was simply fantastic, and the softness here was beyond belief. He found himself following that curvature right down into the nylon-filled crack of her ass, panting hotly against her slowly warming flesh and taking deep draughts of her supremely exotic and heavily musky scent. Around in front of her again to get that last garter, his fingers were barely functioning. The big bulge of the pussy he so adored was right there under the thinnest layer of the most tightly stretched cloth, and before he got that garter done he had to press his hot cheek against it and kiss it and plead with her again not to leave him alone.

"Oh, I'll come back," she said, and stepped out of the circle of his arms.

"Don't go, Mom. Please stay with me. I'll go down on you and eat you like you wanted me to if you'll stay."

She smiled. "No. I smell too musky."

"You don't! I didn't mean that! You smell just great, like flowers and... and I don't know what. Mom, please!"

She shook her head, breaking his heart. "If I stay and play with you some more, you'll just wind up laughing at me again. I don't appreciate that, and I certainly don't appreciate your threatening to tell people what we've done together when I was only trying to be nice to you."

"I didn't mean that. I was only kidding," he said, with a whining note in his voice that he hated but couldn't keep out. "I know what we did was a secret. I'd never tell."

She stood before her dresser mirror and patted her already perfectly arranged hair. "I'm not sure if I can believe that or not. I don't think I want to take the chance."

And then he saw that it was a small suitcase on the bed and that she was filling it with her clothes, and he began to weep in earnest and go forward on his knees to her with outstretched arms, sobbing, "Mom, don't go, don't leave me."

"I'll probably be back again in a few days," she said, while he hugged her about her grand big hips and wet the seat of her panties with his tears. "You know, if you carry out the threat you made and tell people what we've done, they won't take it lightly. They'll say I corrupted my son, and they could send me to jail for it.

"But I'd never tell! I'd never!" he declared, pressing his hot cheek harder against the two wonderfully big, soft mounds of her ass, hugging her more tightly still.

"And if I'm going to jail, I intend to have a good time before I go."

"Me send you to jail?!? Oh, Mom! Stay with me. Please don't go."

"Give me a reason to stay," she said, ruffling his hair as he rubbed his tear-streaked cheek against her nylon-smoothed hip, towering over him on her heels, smiling indulgently down on him.

"I'll eat you. I'll go down on you. I'll make you feel ten times better than you made me feel and I'll never make fun of you again!"

"Excuse me," she said, and walked out of the circle of his arms and back to the dresser.

She stood regarding him there for a moment, one hand on her hip, while he watched her with breathless hope in his heart. She was perfectly though scantily dressed, with the single exception being that one side of her panties' waistband had been pulled down by him in his tearful hugging. Now the waistband was stretched diagonally across her belly. Half an inch of the whitest flesh in the world showed between the top of the waistband and the bottom edge of the horizontal part of her black garter belt, and he couldn't keep from staring at it. Oh, I suppose I'll come back," she said, and carried another double handful of her gossamer undergarments to her open suitcase on the bed.

As she bent over it he could see a great deal of her buttocks, and the deep crack between its snowy white cheeks. He immediately went forward on his knees and put his mouth there. If his words and his tears wouldn't make her stay, perhaps kissing her ass would do the job.

She seemed to like it, for she made that little purring sound and waggled her hips back against his face. He liked it, too. Her perfume was strong and sweet there, and her flesh was just as smooth and soft and sweet as that of her tits. But he couldn't let himself like it too much. He couldn't let himself be carried away by it, for this was strictly for her. If he went down on her as she'd wanted him to do, if he kissed her below the waist with utter perfection, she might be his again, at least for now.

"Honey, you shouldn't be kissing me there," she said. "Is that a nice thing for a son to do?"

"Sure is," he said, mouthing wet kisses on the two broadly deep dimples that marked the points of her pelvis, right at the top edge of her garter belt.

"You'd better stop, honey, I can't think straight when you do things like that."

"In a minute, Mom," he said, and lowered his kisses to the arched area of softer flesh between her garter belt and her rolled down panties. He had his hands on her hips, pulling her lightly back against him as he tasted her talcum-smooth buttocks with his lips and tongue. She squirmed her hips and not with an impatience to go. With growing confidence but with consummate care he began kissing her right at the top of the broad valley that would lead into the deep cleft of her ass, turning his head to spread his kisses, concentrating on perfection in every kiss.

She took a deep breath and blew it out, and she leaned forward with both hands on the bed, altering the delicious curves of her bottom for him.

"Really, honey," she said. "We ought to just sit down and talk this over before we both get carried away."

"You've got a beautiful ass, Mom. Big and beautiful," he said, and calmly rolled her tight, tight panties farther down her hips, and slipped his slick tongue down into the deeper crack he'd exposed.

"I've never felt anything like this before," she murmured, and gently rotated her luscious big hips.

He smiled and pulled her panties down further. He pulled the very tight seat of them down until all of her big white ass was bare from just under her garter belt to the band of black nylon that was rolled and bunched just under the big mounds of her quivering buttocks. The smoothness and softness was beyond belief, but Eric didn't draw back to admire it. Now it was too deep for him to reach the bottom of her crack with his tongue. The farther he went in it, the warmer and sweeter it got, and he moved his hands back there and spread the yielding mounds with his thumbs.

"Better stop now, honey," she said. "You're... getting me too excited. Stop, honey. I'll... go to bed with you now. I won't leave you..."

As gently but as firmly as he could, Eric pulled her buttocks apart just as far as they would go. He saw her anus then for a moment. He saw a tight little puckered mouth that wasn't at all unattractive. It looked soft, and it looked as if it was just waiting to be kissed, so he wet his lips with his tongue and Frenched her there.

"Eric, darling!" she said with a gasp, and her hips snapped back for a moment, allowing him to drive his tongue deeper into her hole and jamming the soft flesh harder against his cheeks. "Eric, that's going too far..." she moaned, and reached down between her parted legs and stroked his chin.

He pulled away from her enticing fingers and got his breath a bit as he covered her whole upturned ass with kisses. He jerked her bunched panties down a bit more and returned to her asshole, probing deep, eliciting sighs and moans and purrs and squirmings from his adored one.

"Nobody. Nobody ever before..." she murmured, body softly heaving with her breathing, hips constantly squirming now.

He drew back and bit the fattest part of her asscheek just as she'd taught him to nip her nipple with his teeth. He needed no instruction on how to tickle and touch up between her spread legs with his hands.

Before he could French her butt-hole again she took a deep breath and straightened up, turned around in the circle of his arms and smiled radiantly down at him. There were tears in her eyes as she bent and kissed him on the mouth, but there was no sadness in the way she used her tongue on him. Their ardor was back, stronger than before, and calmer now.

Chapter 5

"Did that make you cum?"

She shook her head and smiled. "I honestly don't know. It was something too new to me. I don't know if I was having one big steady orgasm or if it just felt too new and strange and good for me to orgasm from it this time at all."

"This time," he said. "Then I am going to get to do it again?"

She smiled and kissed him again, stroked his cheeks with her hands while he gently felt of her tits with his. Their tears were gone, their eyes were sparkling with joy and happiness as their lips parted.

"Now I want to lick your pussy," he said.

A delicious tremor rippled through her and she said, "You're going to like it, dear. So am I. I'll really come for you that way. It's just wonderful how excited you can get me."

"Me, too," he said with a grin.

"I wore my sexiest lingerie for you. I knew you'd like it. Do you want me naked now?"

"Later," he said, and she kissed him and straightened up for him and posed in close-up view now. She was as pornographically beautiful as ever, perhaps more so, for now her sheer black panties were a thin ebony roll that girded her lush body just below her elegantly big hips. Her soft blonde pubic hair crept up from the black rope of nylon in a delicate fan to grace her perfect, slightly bulging tummy. Her hips were intriguingly cocked to one side. He waited and watched with joyful patience as she slid her soft hands over her softer flesh. They had time now. Plenty of it.

She reached down between her parted legs, cocked an eyebrow in mock apology and said, "My panties are all wet. I am too."

He nodded, spreading the wetness of himself over his knob head with the ball of his thumb.

With alternating tilting of her hips, she rolled her panties into a tighter rope of nylon as they came down over her hips and thighs. It was a beautiful thing to see, the downward descent of her panties over the white of her thighs and the dazzling gray of her hose, but Eric kept glancing up to her crotch. He was just catching glimpses of it as she removed her panties. Betty was purposely doing it that way, teasing him, and he knew it and he liked it.

She steadied herself with one hand on his head while she took her panties off over her spiked heels, and still he didn't get a clear view of her pussy, for then she stood up with the black nylon bunched in her hand and blotted herself up between her legs with it.

"My cunt's just sopping wet," she said.

"Let me see it before I kiss it."

She cast the panties aside and opened her legs, and she looked down with Eric as she parted the sweetly hairy flesh there with her fingers. It was all glistening and pink among the gold, and now he had a clear view of the hot little organ that was her clitoris, and that she'd already taught him how to caress with his fingers. Before he'd studied her pussy nearly long enough, he was compelled to lean forward and smack a wet kiss, right on the tiny throbbing finger of her clit.

"Honey, wait till I sit down!" she said, and her body stiffened and jerked, and she closed her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to her.

He grabbed her hips to kiss her harder, sucking on her clit and stabbing the point of his tongue against it, and she cried out in sweet agony and threw herself back on the bed, holding onto his head with both hands now.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she called out. "I'm coming already!"

She threw her legs high and wide in the air, and he squeezed her soft hips hard and sucked and kissed with fervor. The bed was creaking and groaning under her thrashings and kicking while she cried out in deepest ecstatic delirium and he went on kissing her cunt. He'd been a little afraid of the taste of her before but now he found he loved it. His entire lower face was buried in the soft moist folds of her quivering cunt, his nostrils were buried in her wet hair, and his eyes were fixed forward on her beautiful body as it thrashed and crashed and heaved and bucked on the bed.

"More, don't stop..." she called out in seeming anguish.

"A lot more," he murmured, and took a new hold with his lips on her clit.

"Darling, I'm coming again..." she moaned, body going rigid now, shivering and shaking and writhing very slowly.

He nodded, still sucking, looking up over the snowy undulating plain of her black-striped belly to the quivering mountains of her tits.

"Ahhhhh... " she said, as she was able to get her two spiked heels dug into the edge of the mattress and push her heavily orgasming cunt up against the hard sucking mouth of her son. She wanted to rip her lingerie off, but she knew he liked to see her that way, and that turned her on even more. She put her hands on her nyloned knees and pushed them farther apart for him, and he sucked and licked right down to her sex hole and back, then tilted his head to the side and took a new bite on her clit.

"Mmmmmm..." he said, as the taste and feel of hot wet cunt permeated throughout his young body. With her hands gone somewhere else, he used his fingers to stretch her sweet flesh open wider for his kisses. She'd broken one bra strap with the contortions she was doing on the bed and one of her tits was lolling nakedly on her sweating chest. He wanted to grab it, but there was no way in the world he could take his fingers from the sex flesh he was sucking on. From the corner of his eye he could see that her hands were on her knees, and that her nails had run the stretched nylon hose there. It was almost frightening the way she was throwing herself around on the bed from his kisses, but it wasn't frightening enough for him to quit.

"Stick your tongue in my hole for just a second," she gasped. "Ohhhhh... " she groaned, louder and louder, as she wriggled her hips and pushed herself down on his penetrating tongue.

He stuck it in just as far as he could, needing to taste her as purely as he was able to taste her, and mashing his mouth against the portals of her cunt. Just for a second, she'd said, but a second wasn't long enough. He held onto her asscheeks hard with both hands, letting her cuntlips close on his face, and he burrowed deeper with his flicking tongue and ground his mouth hard on hers.

Her body was very rigid again as she lay there with her legs spread as far as they would go. She was making mixed sobs and groans as he got at her cunt with his mouth and her clit with his nose. Her cunt was in the black frame of her garter belt and her garters, her big bare nipple was hard as could be and trembling. Her torso was arched into a quivering bow, waiting for another big orgasm to explode through it while he kissed her cunt and the sex juice laved his tongue and trickled down his throat and tickled down through the open crack of her ass.

"Uh, uh, uh," she said, kicking her feet and jerking her body as it started to happen again. She didn't know how many times she'd cum by then, and she didn't care. Each was better than the last, and this was the one that had hold of her now.

"Oh... God... damn," she said, in time with the thrusting of her hips, though he needed no commands to continue. "Don't stop," she squealed, and one shoe flew off her kicking foot, and she felt the other bra strap go.