September Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not about to stop," Eric murmured, and got his hands under her thighs and pushed them up toward her head as far as he could.

Immediately her hands encircled them under her knees and pulled them farther. Now she was completely open down there from her asshole to her clit, and Eric took a good long hungry look at her lovely wet luscious sex before he began to feverishly lick her and suck her from top to bottom and back again. She was still eking great pleasure out of the orgasm when she told him to quit for a moment.

"Quit and fuck me now, honey," she said, exhausted but filled with energy, smiling warmly at his flushed wet face as it arose. "Fuck me in the ass. I want to see how that feels, and so do you."

"Yeah," he said, and fitted the knob of his cock there and pushed it right in.

She was all slick and wet there. It didn't hurt a bit. Hurt? On the contrary, it felt just marvelous. The first penetration was every bit as good as the first she'd felt in her cunt, years and years ago, and when he started to move, it felt even better.

"You're tighter here," he said, sliding it in and out as he looked down, watching.

"You like it better than my cunt, honey?"

He shook his head. "Nothing's better than your cunt."

"Stick your cock in me there now."

"Plenty of time for that later. Tomorrow. The next day."

"Forever."

"It really excited me making you cum like that."

"Mmmmm... it was so good. You're such a good lover, such a good pussy licker. You liked it?"

He licked his lips, smiling, still moving his cock in her butt. "I loved it. I wish I could kiss your cunt while I was fucking you."

"Me too, but this is just awfully good right now. Touch it, honey. Just touch it once and I'll cum for you."

He grinned. "Where? Here?" he said, and touched her with both hands at once, slipping fingers in her hole, pulling and pushing on her clit, watching and feeling himself cum with gloating satisfaction while this sexiest woman in all the world went through her best orgasmic dance yet for him.

Her make-up was all smeared and her smooth face was contorted into a grimace of lustful joy. Her careful hairdo was a tumble of damp yellow curls around her rocking head. Her tits had burst free of their bonds and were flopping back and forth on her chest. Her hose were torn and only her garter belt was in place, and this was bunched up around her waist and not doing a bit of good. One shoe and one earring was missing, she was sweating and her perfume was blended with the smell of raw sex, and she was absolutely beautiful to him, even after the last drops of his semen had flowed with such delight into her body and they were both sighing and smiling and relaxing together.

He leaned forward on her and hugged her about the waist, happy, content. "Can I get you anything, Mom?"

She hugged him back, drew him up and kissed him. "I have everything I need."