All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 34'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21almost 9 years ago
You've really fucked up these characters

So I guess Sera wins then, and Kitten ends up becoming just another needy slut while Stephen becomes a pathetic punk who gets off on watching his women being gangbanged? What the hell was the point of even writing this shit?

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 9 years ago
A pathetic punk who gets off on watching his women being gangbanged?

Or perhaps he's accepting of their shared reality and gets off watching those that he loves getting off on what makes them happy. This has to this point been a well written story that has held my attention and that of my better parts through 34 chapters.

What's your excuse Swim? Why would you read 34 chapters of what you consider shit?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Although it would make this series more complicated, it would be nice to see when and how Sera infected each person and the change in their respective personality, sense of self and self-awareness. Steven has accepted is fate, to wit: (1) Becoming head of household; and (2) Becoming head of the family businesses. Steven realizes that he has developed/evolved beyond normal humans. There is no longer a need for possessiveness of a person, no need for jealousy, no move for self-loathing, insecurity, self-doubt, guilt nor shame. Psychologically, he is superior to all the women in his life except Ashliegh, who is his equal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous