Serena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, a deep resonant moan escaping her pursed lips. "Oh, fuck baby, yes, yes, yes, oh god yes."

I pushed harder until my knuckles were the only thing stopping more. I started the slow motion in and out that I loved when I masturbated. In and out, feeling her juices ooze around me. I put my mouth back against her engorged swollen open lips and sucked. Lapping up her tart juice. Earthy, delicious, wonderful. I licked, sliding my tongue up over her clit I flicked and lapped like a feeding kitten.

Her hips bucked and jerked, announcing I was doing all right. Harder and harder, I licked and lapped. I added a second, then a third finger as I punched up into her bucking thrashing hips.

Her fingers clutched frantically at my hair as she dragged me harder against her, my mouth sucking her entire wriggling throbbing clit into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Chelsea. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Her legs curled around my head and I felt the crushing pressure of her thighs on my ears.

Her hips jerked and the thrashing grew into an uncontrolled frenetic convulsion as she screamed. "FUCK!"

Her orgasm was immense, and left me with a feeling of incredible joy. It was me; I had given her that pleasure.

She had barely recovered when her legs uncurled and she dragged me up to kiss me. "Oh my god, baby doll."

It became our thing. We made love every night. I don't know if Eddie knew what was going on. He never said anything.

It took days before Mom started slipping into normal life. We went shopping, we went to the hair salon. She, Eddie and I went out to dinner.

The second week she took time out to go and see her solicitor. That night she sat us down and explained that things were going to be all right financially. I could see the light coming back into her eyes. Every day her big almond-coloured eyes got brighter.

Her Joie de vivre returned slowly. I knew she was getting back to herself when she returned to work at the library.

We had always been close, but now it was like having a mother and lover rolled into one. She talked to me about life and love. I was in love all over again, taken to new levels of euphoria. At night we made love, exploring every inch of each other's bodies. During the day we explored the emotions and depths of our connection. We talked about the future and life.

I was in a fuzzy world surrounded by her love.

It was a shock when she took me and Eddie into town. I thought we were just going shopping, but she took us to a used car lot and dragged us around. Eddie took control. He led us around talking about each car, the good points, the bad points. Which ones were hot and which ones were shit. I thought it weird. Eddie couldn't get his license for another three years.

As we walked around, I was suddenly drawn to a car that stood out like a beacon. Eddie and Mom were looking elsewhere as I wandered around the little red Honda Civic. I ran my hands over the shiny paint. I pulled open the door and sat behind the steering wheel. Wow, it felt so cool. I was lost in my own little world when Mom popped her head in the door. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Surprised, I grinned and sighed. "I don't know, sitting."

"You like this one?" she asked.

The passenger door flew open and Eddie jumped in beside me. Straight away, he was playing with the seats and hand brake, the gear lever. "Wow, good choice, Sis."

I sniggered. "I was just playing around."

Mom repeated sternly, "Do you like it or not?"

I sensed something was going on. "Yes, I like it. It's cool."

She looked across at Eddie. "What do you think, Eddie?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I think it's perfect."

A salesman suddenly interrupted and Mom dragged him away by the arm. I glared at Eddie. "Okay, what the hell's going on?"

He chuckled as he said, "Mom is buying you a car."

Shocked, I jumped out and ran after Mom and the salesman. I found her by the showroom. I grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

Confused, I snapped, "What are we doing, Mom?"

"Chelsea, it is time for you to go back to school. I want you to be able to come home whenever you feel like it. I refuse to let you hitchhike. I was terrified when Eddie told me how you got home. This car is yours, if you want it."

It was a slap in the face. Didn't she want me? Had I done something wrong? The last thing I wanted was to leave. "Mom, I want to stay, be with you."

She replied curtly, "No, it is time for you to spread your wings again. You need to be around people your own age."

When I started crying, she asked, "Do you want the car, or should we choose another?"

Eddie appeared beside us. "Chelsea, it's a great car. Perfect for you. Cheap to run."

I nodded, accepting he knew a lot more about cars than me. "Yes, it's not that I'm not grateful, but Mom, I want to stay. To look after you."

She smiled and gripped my hand like a vice. "I love having you here with us, baby, but it is time. You have a world to conquer, a life to lead."

"But the money," I whimpered.

"Your father put this money aside while he was still alive. My only sadness is he isn't here to choose it for you. Eddie is the man of our house, which is why I asked him to do this for you."

Overcome with emotion, I wrapped my arms around her neck and held on tightly. Through the sniffles, I cried. "Thanks Mom."

That night Eddie went off to stay with friends and left Mom and me alone. She hugged me as we cooked dinner. "Chelsea, I love you like you will never know. You are my lover; my daughter, and I don't want you to go. It is time, though. You need to grow; you can't do that here."

"But I want to stay, Mom. I love you."

"What sort of mother would I be if I held you here. You have much to learn, many hearts to break, many loves to enjoy. Keep your father's joy for life. Be strong, be loyal, but learn to love."

Over the next few weeks, Mom and I grew closer in a different way. We took driving lessons together. We studied the road code and we took our license tests on the same day.

It was a huge celebration that night. We made love long into the night.

I left to go back to Uni soon after. It was tearful: sad and yet joyous. Mom may not have recovered fully, but she was in charge of her destiny.

As I was about to leave, Mom handed me a credit card. "Take this, your father would want to know you are always safe. Use it for necessities, but it comes with strings attached. Something your father and I talked about was you finding your own way in the world."

After taking a deep breath she added, "He wanted you to get a job. The only reason he didn't tell you was he was worried you might feel like we were cutting you off. That is not the case. This card is for you to use, but we want you to be able to be self-reliant."

I nodded and she said rather proudly, "Chelsea when you came into our life, it was as an angry rebellious determined young warrior princess. I want some of that to return. Do not be meek and retiring. Stand tall like your father. Be proud of who you are. Bow your head to nobody."

I grabbed her and we hugged so hard we lost balance, falling back against the car.

As I drove away, it was with wet eyes.

Back at my boarding house, I tried to take stock of my life. The experience with Mom was mind expanding. Did she do it to teach me? Did she just need somebody and I was close, or did she really love me, want me?

I had lots to catch up on, I was behind in lots of areas. I had to really throw myself into it to catch up. I ignored everything but study. Wednesday lunchtime, I was sitting in the cafeteria deep into study. A shadow fell over me and when I looked up it was Arabella. She looked down, an anxious tense expression on her face. "Chelsea, I want to offer my condolences. I heard from one of the other girls why you have been away. I'm sorry for your loss."

I nodded and she seemed lost for something else to say. She balanced from one foot to the other, her tray of food in her hands. "Can I sit with you?"

With a curt shrug I said, "Hey, it's a free world."

She sat opposite me and played with her food, taking a big slurp of her Coke. "Chelsea, I have wanted to talk since that night. Can we sort of start over?"

"What's the point? You made it pretty obvious what your preferences are."

With an uncertain anxious waver in her voice, she said, "No, you're wrong. I over reacted. I was scared and nervous and I freaked out. It's not because I'm not interested or offended. I was just scared."

Her admission shocked me. As I glanced at her she looked nervous, but I sensed a degree of honesty. "Are you saying what I think you are?"

She nodded. "I want to try again, I enjoyed spending time with you and I have missed you."

As she sipped her drink, I rasped. "I missed you as well. I like you Arabella. If we are just going to be friends that's okay, but I want you to know. I want more than that."

She smiled nervously, and spluttered hesitantly, "I want more, as well. I'm not sure what that means, all I know is I missed you. I kept looking out into the aisles hoping to see you at rehearsals, and I felt empty when I didn't see you."

We started to talk, nothing deep. We talked about class, her newest play and generalities.

That night we went out to dinner. I picked her up in my new car, she looked surprised and she asked about what happened to Dad. I explained hesitantly, relating the story brought back the tears and I had to pull over. Those fucking tears, I couldn't stop them, they flowed like a river.

As I glanced over at Belle she reached over to pick up my hand and hold it up to her mouth. She rained down kisses on the clammy hand. She sighed sadly through her own tears. "You obviously loved him a lot. I'm sorry."

"I loved him more than I could ever express. He was my mentor in so many ways. I miss him every day."

The dinner was wonderful. It was like a door had swung open and now we could talk about things that were taboo before. It was when I was about to drive her back to her dorm when she said. "You know we could go back to your place."

Surprised, I mumbled "Are you sure?"

Her teasing smile and cute little nod of her head sealed the deal. I don't think the Honda had ever moved faster. As we drove, she kept giving me the gooey eyes, furtive little glances and her fingers toyed with her bangs. She curled her hair around her finger.

We made it back to my room in record time. The moment the door closed behind us, I remembered Mom's words, be strong, determined and proud. I closed the door behind Belle and she gazed at me. Without even thinking, I pulled her into my arms and she melted against me. The kiss... Oh god the kiss. Her lips parted softly and the velvety texture felt soft, the taste of the wine on her lips accelerated my heart. My pulse raced, and as our breasts crushed together, desire took over. God, I couldn't believe how aroused I was. My heart raced, thumping in my chest like an out of control rabbit.

Our hands started roaming. "Chelsea, I have never been with a girl," she said breathlessly.

I somehow felt superior, boldly stating. "I can show you."

I slipped her purse off her shoulders, opened up her cream blouse and as I did my hands caressed her full gorgeous breasts, I felt her shiver. "Chelsea, I'm nervous."

"We don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. Just say stop anytime you want."

Her mouth attacked me again, our tongues swirling. I felt her hands cup under my bum, gripping tightly.

My head spun, this happened so quickly. It felt too good to be true. I pulled back a little. "Are you sure about this, Belle? I don't want there to be any regrets."

She grinned wickedly. "Chickening out, are you?"

I grabbed her and dragged her to the bedroom. It was like I had lost control. Belle was now the aggressor. She stripped my T-shirt off before I could get my breath back. As I tried to complain, she quickly unbuttoned my jeans and her thumbs worked under the waist and she shimmied them down my legs.

Naked, we stood admiring assessing each other. She giggled crazily. "Wow, you're gorgeous."

"Hah, you're the sexy one. Jesus, Belle. You are absolutely beautiful."

The lovemaking was nervous, giggly and unnatural at first, but as the night progressed, we found our way. It was scintillating and mind altering.

We slept naked, cuddled together. A night to remember.

Waking in the morning was the most incredible feeling. I expected to be awake first but as my eyes opened, I saw Belle propped up on her elbows, staring at me. Nervous, I asked, "What are you doing?"

She grinned, her hand stroking aside my fringe, exposing my eyes. "I'm just admiring my good taste in women."

She sniggered. "Sorry, that sounds cheesy. Chelsea, I am just stunned at my feelings. I can't explain it. I have never felt like this before. My heart is out of control. God, look at me, I am sweating."

I smiled back, whispering. "You think you have problems. I think I am having a heart attack. I have never experienced anything like this. From the first time I saw you, I felt something. You took my breath away.

She leaned over and we kissed, our lovemaking still apparent on our lips. I remembered her taste. Her scent.

As the weekend approached, I apologised. "Belle, I have to go home for the weekend. Spend some time with Mom."

She blushed, whispering hesitantly. "I could come with... I would love to meet your family."

I snickered. "You will get grilled. I have told Mom about you, but that was before we reconnected. She doesn't know about us."

"Will she hate me?"

"What? No, never. But you will have to win her over."

"I would love to try. If she is anything like you described, she must be incredible."

"She is so much more than incredible."

Friday night we packed up the car and headed away. I grinned across at Belle as we pulled out into traffic. "This, is going to be a surprise."

She sniggered. "It will be a surprise all right. Christ, I'm so nervous."

We pulled up outside Mom's and I heard the front door fly open and Eddie came sprinting down. "Hey, Sis," he yelled. We fell into each other's arms, although I saw him staring at Belle. I think he fell in love just like that. "Eddie, this is my friend, Arabella."

She gave me a startled hurt glance. "Friend... Is that all I am?"

I sucked in a big breath. "I'm sorry, Belle. Eddie, Belle is actually my girlfriend."

He stepped back as if shocked. "Do you mean like, girlfriend, girlfriend. Or... umm..."

Belle laughed and gave him a hug. "She means girlfriend, as in 'we are in love'."

"Oh, holy crap," he spluttered.

He helped carry our stuff inside. Mom had heard all the kafuffle and was waiting at the door. I walked in first and she sprang on me. Her sensuous arms wrapped around me tightly. "Hello, my love. I wasn't expecting you home this weekend."

"Sorry, Mom, I should have called first, I wanted to surprise you."

She kissed me with a joyous welcome home kiss. "I am glad you did." I felt her stiffen in my arms, and when I looked up at her, she was staring past me.

"Mom, this is Belle."

Mom glared at me, her brows hooded in a frown. "Is this the girl we talked about?"

"Yes, Mom, this is Belle."

Belle dropped the bags she was carrying and mumbled. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Normally Mom would welcome anybody with a hug and a warm smile, but in this case, she simply said, "What are you doing here?"

I snapped, "Mom, please. Belle is my girlfriend. I invited her so you could meet. Get to know each other."

Mom stared unrelentingly at Belle. The atmosphere chilled quickly until Eddie pushed his way through. "Move over, these bags are heavy."

Mom moved as he barged in. She stepped back and stared at both of us. I picked up Belle's hand and held on tightly. "Mom, we are an item. She is my girlfriend."

She stepped back. "Very well. Welcome, Arabella. Please come on in."

Eddie called out, "Come on, I'll show you to your room."

They walked off as Eddie led her up the hallway. Mom gave me a sharp stare. "Chelsea, this seems very quick. Are you sure about this?"

"Mom, if you give her a chance you will like her. I love her."

"Huh, love, you hardly know her."

Her piercing eyes stared into mine. I could see anger, but there was something else. "Oh my god, Mom are you jealous?"

her body stiffened and she looked away quickly, her face red.

"You are, aren't you?"

"No, I'm just nervous, uncertain. I mean you hardly know her."

"Yeah, and how long did you know Dad before you knew you loved him? I remember you saying it was love at first sight."

She sighed, leaned back against the wall and rolled her eyes. "You're right. I am being silly. But the way she behaved to you."

"Mom, she was nervous, scared. Just like me. She had never even considered the possibility she was gay. It's a shock, you know."

She didn't look convinced. "I hope you know what you're doing, baby doll."

Things were a little tense as Mom interrogated me on Uni. She never once asked Belle a single question. Whenever Belle and I talked, Mom managed to find fault with something. After about an hour of being ignored or snapped at, Belle stood up from the table muttering, "I think I might see if I can find a hotel."

Without further chat, she walked up the hallway. Mom put her head down as I glared at her. "Damn it, Mom," I snapped and ran after Belle. I caught her packing her things. "Don't go, please. I know things are tense at the moment."

"No, Chelsea. Your mother obviously doesn't like me, and I'm certainly not welcome here."

I walked up behind her as she threw some things in her case. My arms wrapped around her and I rested my head on her shoulder. "Please, Belle." I kissed her neck, just where I knew she liked it. "Please."

She turned in my arms and our mouths met in a sexy little kiss. There were tears in her eyes. "I don't know what I have done wrong. Why doesn't she like me?"

"It's my fault. When you walked out on me that night, I was devastated and told Mom."

I kissed her again just as Mom walked in looking contrite. "Please don't go, Arabella. I have behaved badly. I am probably feeling a little jealous."

"What, why? I mean what is there to be jealous about?"

Mom sighed. "I am losing my daughter, my wonderful fabulous daughter. I am feeling old, and a little sad."

Belle leaned forward and cuddled her. "I'm not stealing Chelsea. She will still be your daughter."

"You're right, you are Chelsea's choice. I need to respect her judgement. Her happiness is all that I want. Forgive me."

Mom opened her arms to encircle all of us. "Please give me another chance."

Belle slipped her arm around Mom and the three of us hugged.

From that moment, Belle became a member of our family. Once Mom put aside her protective momma role, she saw what I saw. Belle had that effect. Once she opened up, there was no separating them. Eddie... well he spent the entire visit fawning after her. He drooled like a love-struck boy. Belle was a tease and played on his obvious infatuation. Mom chided him continuously.

When we returned to Uni, I started seriously looking for a part-time job. I needed to prove to Mom that I could do it. I ended up finding a waitress job at a pizzeria. When I told Mom, she frowned. "Honey, I was hoping you would find something that would reflect your studies."

"That's a bit hard, Mom; at least this is a chance to fend for myself. I can give you back your credit card."

Mom put up her hand. "No!" she snapped. "Your father and I wanted you to find independence, but he would roll over in his grave if I let you do that. It is there until you are established in life."

My life settled a little. Belle and I found a small flat and we moved in together. It wasn't easy, yes there was love. As with every part of life, there were trials, tests, ordeals. It is easy to be brave at home, hidden under the blankets. But out in the real world, things are not so easy. One of the hardest trials we faced was Belle's parents. We were in love, why wouldn't they understand?