Serena and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Freaky sex with my wife Serena and I.
1.8k words
3.6
7.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

This is a freaky sleazy fuck parody... It's fun, but it ain't real.

This is a freaky fuck parody series about my wife Serena Williams and I.

I've been married to tennis mega star, Serena Williams, six months. We have a great... And very sexually satisfying... Relationship. She understands my freaky and sleazy side and she indulges me. We have an open relationship and we love to make each other happy. I take advantage of that open relationship status a lot more than Serena does. I'm a porn star and pimp, so sex is my business. I'm a sex addict as well. Serena loves to do stuff for me and she loves to make me smile. I'm a very lucky man.

We live in Malibu, but Serena was in New York, preparing for the US Open. I was having a special brunch with an old friend, Katie Couric. It was special because we were both nude and my personal assistant, Spence Ulchin, was filming it all. I watched Katie's beautiful, natural C cups jiggle, as she ate. She kept smiling at me, playing with her sexy, thick, light brown nipples, to keep them hard. Spence zoomed in on her nipple play. I've trained him really well as a cameraman. He's a friend from New York. I met him through another friend, Carrie Heffernan. He's a great cook and a fellow Star Wars nerd, so I hired him to come out west and work for me. He lives in our house and does pretty much everything.

Katie spread peanut butter on her nipples and walked over to me. She sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck. I leaned in and licked the peanut butter off of her hard nipples. I sucked it off as well. It stuck to her small areolaes, but I sucked it off of them too. I sucked her whole right tit in my mouth. Her milk oozed out onto my tongue. I sucked it out and swallowed it down. Katie grabbed my cock and stroked it with both hands. I cleaned her left tit, sucking her milk out of it also. She pumped my hard shaft steadily. I picked her up and face her away from me. I lined my cock up and lowered her sexy wet snatch down on my cock. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. I love your cock James."

"It loves you too baby."

I bounced Katie on my cock, as Spence filmed it all. I groped Katie's beautiful tits as she rode me for 20 minutes. Katie squirted three times and I cum blasted her soaking wet pussy, full of my jizz. I've gotten Katie pregnant before. Celebrity women pay me big money to get them pregnant. It's another of my jobs and it pays very well. Spence whispered to me how hot Katie was. Katie also let's me pimp her out, so I told him, "Five grand and you can fuck her." He only had $2500 on him. I felt sorry for him so I told him to give it to me. He did and I told Katie to take him in his bedroom and fuck him silly. She laughed, rubbed my face and kissed me.

"OK babe, anything for you...But first." Katie got up and leaned over, sucking my cock clean. She sucked out every drop I had. She winked at me and waved. She led him to his bedroom. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Spence was excited.

I got up and poured a drink. I sipped it and walked down towards Spence's room. I sipped my drink some more and looked in his door. He was fucking Katie doggy style. She moaned and he smacked her sweet ass. Katie looked over at me and shook her head. She was acting for him. I laughed, but also felt bad for Spence. I walked back in the kitchen. About 2 minutes later Katie walked in. That was quick. She shook her head at me. "Such a loser." She explained she didn't even come close to having an orgasm. She even offered to swallow his load, but he couldn't make it to her mouth. He came on her side and a couple of drops on her tits. I had to laugh. Poor Spence.

Katie went to shower. I hung out nude, in my kitchen. Serena called me. " Hey babe what's up?"

"Fuck my ass idiot! DAMN, STOP PULLING OUT EVERY TWO FUCKING SECONDS. SHIT!! Oh hey babe. This fucking idiot employee, they have at this hotel, can't fuck. He has a nice cock, not as nice as yours, but it's fine, but he has to stop every two fucking minutes so he won't cum. I need my ass fucked and this idiot is worthless. That's better... now fuck me whiteboy. Slam that motherfuckin' white cock up my ass. Yeah baby, do it. Hold on sweetie, he's finally getting the hang of it. Shit yeah... fuck it baby. Mmmmmm, yeah give it to me baby, fuck that ass!! Shit, the loser can fuck. Good, I need a fuck boy while I'm here.

Oh yeah, do me doggy baby. Smack that fuckin' ass. Shit, pull my hair and ram my ass bitch!! I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!! YEAHHHHHHHH!! WHAT? OH. Babe hold on, he wants to nut in my mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmm, (gargled moans), Mmmmmmmmmmm. OK babe, I'm back. Yeah, come back in an hour for round two. Don't forget. OK babe, sorry. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good babe, how r u?"

"I'm better now. Finally got a decent fuck. Took forever though. He needs to work on his stamina. I'm used to you fucking me. He can't hang with you baby. I miss you so fucking much."

"Miss you too babe."

"Babe, come visit me. I want you and your cock. Bring Spence so he can film it. If he does a good job, I might throw him a pity titty fuck or something." We both laughed.

"OK babe, I'll fly out as soon as I can."

"Ok baby. I love you. See you soon sweetie... Bye."

I dig Serena. She's a horny motherfucker, like me. I went into Katie's room and went in the bathroom. She saw me and opened the shower door for me. She motioned with her finger, for me to join her. I went in the shower, closed the door and fucked her silly. I soaped her up, spending a lot of time on those gorgeous tits of hers. I fucked her ass while I soaped up her tits. Katie moaned wildly and squirted twice on the shower floor. I pissed first in her ass, filling it with my warm yellow liquid. Katie loves for me to piss in her holes. I hard fucked her ass while I pissed in it. Katie squirted twice more, then I came up her ass. My cum and piss mixture oozed out of her ass.

I pulled out and it all poured out. I shoved up her pussy and finished cumming in there. Kate took a piss facial in the shower and a cum facial too, after she sucked me off. We finally got around to showering and I went to my room to get dressed.

I got to fly to New York with Katie and Spence. Katie gave Spence a chance to join the Mile High Club with her, but he came before he even got his cock in her. I had to laugh again, when she told me. I made her happy when I fucked Katie in the bathroom. We fucked for an hour. She came five times, before I filled her pussy again.

Once we got to New York, I said goodbye to Katie and Spence and I headed over to Serena's hotel. The clerk let us in. She had told them about me. It was a deluxe suite. Big and comfy. Serena came back from practice and jumped into my arms. We made out and then went to a bedroom and fucked for two hours. Spence filmed us. I banged her perfect ass, ate her out, fucked her big, natural tits. Serena screamed in pleasure the whole time. She sucked me off twice. She rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. It was great. Serena squirted 12 times and I came four. "THANKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" God, I missed you baby!!" Serena was very happy to see me... And my cock.

Her sister Venus came over and we drank... a lot. We talked about Spence's problems with Katie and had a good laugh. Spence looked down about it. Serena, Venus and I started making out and Spence filmed that also. It must've been jet lag or something because I fell asleep in the living room and I only drank 10 or 12 cocktails. I usually handle my liquor no problem. I woke up a little later and looked around. No one was there. I shook my head and walked down the hall to one of the bedrooms. I heard moaning and yelling. I opened the door and saw Serena riding Spence, as she pinched his nipples. Venus was riding his face. I watched for a minute. Serena saw me. "I felt sorry for him, so we sucked him off twice, so he would last and he's done damn good. We've been fucking for a half an hour and he hasn't cum yet. His cum tastes weird though, must be his diet. I can still taste it." Serena made a gross face and kept riding him. "He fucked my ass good, so I'm letting him take my pussy. Come fuck my ass baby."

I went over and slid my cock up Serena's perfect, thick, round ass. I drilled it and squeezed her big tits. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME BABY!! I'M YOURS BABY!! THIS IS YOUR ASS!!" Serena squirted all over Spence. I squeezed those perfect black tits hard and drilled that ass mercilessly. Serena squirted twice more, as Spence came in her pussy. I came up her ass, flooding it with my cream. She switched with Venus and made Spence eat his cum out of her pussy. She made him eat mine out of her ass too. I fucked Venus' beautiful ass hard and fast for an hour, while Serena filmed it. Venus squirted 7 times and I cum blasted her ass full. Serena gave the camera to Spence and knelt down sucking me clean and eating my cum out of her sister's ass.

We fucked our brains out the rest of the tourney. Venus sucked me off 28 times during the tournament. I fed Serena a cum cocktail every morning. She swallowed it all down and thanked me. I pissed in her and her sister Venus' asses and pussies everyday to clean them out. Spence filmed it all. He had his fun the first day, so he only got to film the rest.

Serena and I went on a short vacation after the tourney. We fucked ourselves silly in Switzerland. Skiing and fucking the day... and night away. I love my wife. I love fucking her and watching her get fucked. She's so fucking sexy in every way. This was only the first adventure. They get even freakier. It's our life. It's... Serena And I.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers