Titty Freaks Ch. 01

Story Info
My freaky obsession with tits.
2.2k words
1.85
14.1k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

GOD BLESS TITTIES!!

Inside of my van...

"Damn dude... shove it down her throat. Fuck... that looks good!" My gal pal, Mob Wives star, Drita D'Avanzo says, licking those delectable lips, blowing a huge slutty kiss at me.

My dick is being shoved between my girl Oprah Winfrey's huge ebony melons and down her throat. My hand's on the back of her head helping that process along. My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is driving us through Beverly Hills in my pimped out, retro van. Gold metalflake on the outside, gold and root beer interior. Gold shag carpet and everything.

I'm in the passenger seat, Oprah on her knees, her huge melons hanging over her big white bra cups, as I pound them titties real fucking good. In and out over and over, drilling between them harder and faster every second, my mind racing in titty fucking euphoria. Drita's playing with herself behind us, watching it all... and filming it too.

I grunt, signaling my impending cum. Drita moves to her knees beside Oprah, who's got those fat, black, heavy jugs wrapped tightly around my huge white rod, pumping away on it. The top few inches of my cock and crown are being sucked off by my sexy bitch Oprah, her cum seeking tongue wrapping around me, teasing the hell... and cum... outta me.

"Here it fucking cums baby!" I announce. Drita makes sure to capture the money shot, zooming in, opening her mouth wide, her tongue stretched as far as it can possibly go. Oprah pulls my plump dick out of her slutty mouth, and pumps my ready to blast, throbbing manmeat faster and faster... andddddd faster... as I CUMMMMMMMMMMM!!

My thick jizz splatters both bitches. Several thick ropes of creamy, sticky cum explode out of my big bulging cock, landing flush on both horny faces. Drita gets a big sticky blast in her mouth, quickly gulping it down. Oprah keeps pumping my cock with her awesome, dark chocolate melons, jerking me off beautifully with em.

More sticky, gooey cum pumps out, splattering Oprah's cheeks and luscious, full lips, as well as Drita's quick lapping tongue. They both dine eagerly on my thick load, gleefully drinking it down, lustfully licking it all off of each other's cum blasted faces. Drita captures every cum crazed second.

They double suck me clean, digging deep into my engorged piss slit, mining for cum. They vacuum suck me off, dragging out every last drop of cum in me. I just smile and smile. Spence excitedly watches and tries not to wreck my van.

"Fucking awesome ladies." I compliment Oprah and Drita, grinning my happy ass off. My fat dick gets licked and kissed perfectly by my honeys. I blaze up a fat blunt and we all smoke, enjoying the post cum happy vibe permeating throughout the van. Blasting some Cardi B on the stereo, smoking some good shit with two of my honeys. It's a good day... and it's just getting started.

...

I'm a titty freak. I'm obsessed with em. Always have been. Always will be. Small, medium, big, and extra big. Natural, enhanced. Perky, saggy. I love em. This is my hot and horny homage to em. So let's get back to the titty freakin action my fellow horndogs...

At home...

"Babe... do you think I need bigger boobs?" My main honey Kim Kardashian asks me, looking her perfectly awesome, naked self over in the full length mirror in our bedroom.

"Normally, I'm all for bigger boobs babe, but in your case I'll say no. You're so damn perfect just the way you are." I answer, leaning my head back as I sit on the edge of the bed enjoying my mother (Kathie Lee Gifford) rubbing her magnificent, D cup milf tits all over my raging rod.

"Mama's sweetheart." My mom says, blowing me a kiss, wrapping those awesome, world famous jugs around my rock hard meat and pumping away.

"Uhhhhhhhh. God... I love your tits mom." I grin.

"And mama loves your big beautiful dick, baby." Mama licks my tummy, then my fat crown, fucking my happy cock with her perfectly soft and still perky jugs. I enjoy it all. Kim comes over, crawling in the bed and wraps her arms around me, kissing my right cheek and neck. Her amazing, luscious jugs rub all over my upper back. I'm in titty loving heaven.

We spend the next hour titty fucking... titty sucking... pussy pounding... ass pissing... and cumming. Kim rides me, her pussy swallowing my cock whole while mama sucks and bites my pierced nipples. Mama ass rides me, reverse cowgirl, while Kim sucks my big balls. She sucks my thick cum outta mama's mature and well toned booty.

I piss in both hottie's asses, filming them drinking it out of each other's overflowing ass. I titty fuck mama while Kim tosses my salad, rimming my ass perfectly. Kim and mama swap my cum, mischievously playing for me and the camera.

We end the fuck and suck party smoking and snuggling, making out and titty groping for an hour or so. A nice relaxing time. My life really does rock... and rock hard. (Kicking back, smoking and smirking)

...

Hanging out in my man cave with my buddies...

"Your dick's too little to please me sweetie." My best friend Penny (The Big Bang Theory) taunts Spence. My buddies and I are sitting in my man cave, in my backyard guest house, smoking and watching porn. Penny's looking real delectable, white wifebeater tank top... no bra... pink and white short shorts and knee high socks. Her long blonde hair under a pink and white SLUT hat.

"Ahhh c'mon... that's mean. I don't have a little dick." Spence tries to save face, as we pass around the fat blunt. A big titty porno... one of mine... is playing on my 100 inch UHD TV.

"Is your dick as big as that?" Penny points at the screen, at my cock, as I pound my girl, Japanese porn superstar Hitomi Tanaka's JJ melons. Spence looks at the screen, taking a big toke, and lowers his head.

"No... it's not, but it's still not small." Poor Spence tries to stand up for himself... and his dick.

Penny playfully smirks, realizing she's hit a nerve with Spence. "It's OK sweetie. Don't get all depressed. I'm just fucking with ya." Penny rubs my cock, through my beige cargo shorts. "Mmmmmm. No one has a cock like this, so relax Spence." Penny smiles mischievously at me, blowing me a slutty kiss, puffing and passing the blunt to me.

Penny climbs into my lap. I puff and pass to my bodyguard Awesome Kong (Pro Wrestler). I pull up Penny's tank top, licking, kissing and sucking the living crap outta her very perky, very beautifully shaped 32C titties. God... she's got gorgeous jugs. Those rock hard, pink, gum drop nipples tickle my tongue as I devour those delicious tits. Penny hugs my head to her melons, rubbing them all over my very happy face.

"Mmmmmmm... Sweetieeeeeeee." Penny is loving my detailed attention to her luscious breasts. I softly bite em and lick em, sucking her whole tits in my titty craving mouth. Tits rule the world... my world for sure. I continue my titty assault on my girl Penny, as Awesome Kong decides to bust Spence's balls.

"Damn dude... that little ass, cocktail weiner of yours couldn't do that!" She smokes, pointing to the TV. Hitomi is having a Big O, squirting everywhere, riding me reverse cowgirl. My hands are locked tight on her awesomely huge and magnificent beautiful mega tits.

Spence collects his manhood... and dignity... and fires back. "I could do it to you Kong!" Spence blurts out, confidently. Everyone pauses. After a few seconds, I stop sucking Penny's tits. We all look over at Spence... who swallows hard... when he sees Kong give him a very preturbed/shocked at Spence's out of the blue confidence look.

Kong passes the blunt to Penny. I pull Penny's hot little shorts off, and slide my fat ass cock up her dripping wet snatch... as we wait for Kong's response to Spence.

"FUCKKKKKK!!" Penny screams, as her slick as cum on a gold tooth pussy delightfully grips my fat rod. She starts bouncing on me, swallowing my bulging meat, whole. Penny and I kiss, sharing some smoke. I roughly squeeze her perfectly shaped ass, smacking it as well, as she bounces wildly, happily, on my huge, rampaging dick. Penny moans happily into my intensely kissing mouth.

"Well shittttt! Spence showing some damn balls. About damn time." Kong answers Spence. She grabs his bulge and squeezes, making Spence cringe and scream in pain and fear.

I laugh into Penny's mouth, as she sucks off my tongue, still bouncing on my meat. She squirts, basting it with her creamy, pussy flavored goodness.

"Well... It's small... but I'll give you a shot. You better make me cum though... Or I'm gonna rip your damn little dick off. You hear me weinee boy?" Kong taunts my cousin. I laugh again... and cum dump in Penny's tight and tasty, spasming twat. My creamy jizz blasts out, making Penny scream in orgasmic delight into my mouth, still blowing my tongue. She excitedly squirts all over my cumming cock again too. We ride out our mutual Big O, making out and ass groping, cumming deep and hard, loving life.

I lick down to Penny's heaving titties, biting and sucking away, gorging myself on those truly perfect cans. I pull and bite the gum drop nips, sucking so hard on em. I motorboat those 32Cs and lick and kiss every inch of em, sucking each whole tit into my mouth. Penny plays with my hair and licks those delectable, glistening, wet, pink, glossy lips. I smack her ass again. "Yeahhhhhhh. Smack it hard sweetie." Penny's wish is my command. I smack it harder, gently biting on her firm melons, in my mouth, as I suck insanely hard on em.

Kong gets up and drags Spence... by his bulge... to the middle of the floor, pushing him down. "GET IT OUT, BITCH!! NOW!!" Kong orders. Spence quickly obeys, scared shitless of Kong. He pulls his fat, six inches out. It's uncircumsized, and rock hard. Kong pulls her black thong off and sits on Spence's cock, making him groan. She's lost some weight since her wrestling heyday, but she's still around 250 pounds. Awesome Kong shoves her damp thong in Spence's face, rubbing it in his face, and bounces away on his fat fucking dick.

"FUCK ME BITCH!! DO IT RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER!!" Kong slaps Spence hard in the face, her big, black thong covering his pasty white face.

Penny and I laugh, watching and making out. We smoke, sharing it when we kiss.

I get up and walk over to Kong. I stand beside her and Penny films her sucking me clean, bouncing away on Spence. I reach down and squeeze those very large, very soft, black titties while she pummels Spence... and his hard dick... with her super phat ass pussy.

Penny walks around us, filming everything with her phone. I face fuck Kong, grabbing her long black hair and pounding deep down her fucking throat. She gags and spits all over my cock, sucking hard. Her pussy engulfs Spence's six inches. It completely disappears inside that huge vagina.

I cum down Kong's throat. She gulps down my high protein cumshake happily, sucking me totally cum free and clean. I spit in her mouth when she's done and she smiles, swallowing it and blowing me a big kiss. Penny does too.

"OK BITCH... DON'T FUCKING MOVE!!" Kong directs Spence. He breathes hard through her huge thong. She raises up and slides Spence's weiner up her huge ass, slamming down hard on it, over and over. Spence grunts, not lasting long in that tight, dark tunnel. He pumps his jizz deep in there. Kong's ass sucks out every drop of cum from Spence's fat balls.

I start pissing all over Kong and her big natural melons. She rips her white blouse off and holds her big fucking jugs up for me, sticking out her tongue, drinking my piss and getting her titties drenched with it. She sucks me dry, then gets up and walks to Spence's face.

"GOOD BITCH!! BUT TOU MADE A FUCKING MESS BITCH!!" Kong yells out at Spence. He lays there, breathing hard. Kong stands over his face and squats down, about a foot from his face.

"OPEN UP BITCH!! OR I'LL YANK YOUR LITTLE DICK OFF!!" Kong slaps Spence. He opens his mouth, scared to death of my big, bad and beautiful, black bodyguard.

Kong starts farting out Spence's cum right into his mouth. Her loud farts make Penny laugh hysterically, as she films it all. Spence's cum spurts out of that big black ass with such force. "NOW DRINK IT BITCH!! DO IT!!" Kong demands, slapping Spence again. He begrudgingly swallow all of his own cum, gagging, trying not to throw up. He doesn't wanna piss off Awesome Kong.

Penny captures every second, standing beside me. I squeeze her sweet ass with my right hand, smoking the fat blunt with my left.

Fun times. We all... except Spence... have a good laugh and smoke. Spence lays there and tries not to cry... or puke. Our crazy, freaky, titty adventure is just getting started. Stay tuned my fellow freaks...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers