Serena Learns a Secret

Story Info
Serena Part 2: Playing secretary, then a shocking discovery.
8.4k words
4.87
4.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The next chapter in Serena's story, this one is less of a slow-burn and quick with lots of action. More to come. If you have not already, read Part 1 of Serena's stories, Serena's Secret Admirer. This builds on characters and events introduced there. Standard disclaimer, everyone depicted is over 18.

__________

I couldn't shake the suspicion that the Uber driver recognized me. I certainly didn't recognize him, but the way he kept looking back at me in the rearview mirror was making me nervous. I glanced down at my tight black skirt riding up my semi-translucent black nylon-covered thighs. I crossed my legs and shimmied the hem of my business skirt back down as far as it would cover.

It had been a little over a month since I, Samuel, first went out into the world as my alter ego -- the sexually adventurous, erotica-writing Serena -- at the invitation of a secret admirer I'd been talking to online, and met who turned out to my girlfriend's friend and med school study partner's boyfriend, Zach, for an unforgettable night of romance, passion, and the best sex I've ever had in my lives as either Samuel or Serena. The memories of that incredible night have been visceral and rich in my mind -- of the shock of discovering that the boring guy I'd thought I loathed was actually my sexual soulmate, of undressing for him and sharing my body with him in the flesh, of his hands exploring me, and of his manhood penetrating deep inside me to bring me several times to euphoria. However, due to Zach's work schedule suddenly getting crazy busy, girlfriends' recent tendency to hold spur-of-the-moment impromptu study sessions alone and unbothered in either of our apartments, Zach and I had not had the time to plan out our next rendezvous.

Until this night, that is, when the girls announced out of nowhere that they would be studying at the medical library all night for a change. Zach messaged me that afternoon, just before I could message him after my girlfriend Chelsea had told me she wouldn't be home until late.

"I'm stuck at the office until 8 or so." Zach messaged me. "But, I could really use some late night secretarial help ;)"

Upon reading his suggestion, my mind and my body sprang to life with ideas, new fantasies inventing themselves and playing out immediately in Serena's imagination. I went to the trunk I kept Serena's things hidden in in the closet an rummaged through until I found the outfit I was looking for.

I slipped into a black lace thong, then a garter belt, and clipped the thigh-high stockings into place. Next I put on a matching lacy bra and donned a deep violet silk blouse. Finally, I slipped the tight black suit skirt up my legs and zipped it into place. I modeled for myself in the mirror, admiring the way the form-fitting skirt hugged my girlish ass and curves. I squeezed my thighs together and felt a surge of desire through my stiffening little cock in my panties. God, I made a hot fucking office girl. Maybe I should reconsider a career in corporate America.

I used my phone to take several seductive shots posing as Zach's dream office secretary. In one, I hiked the skirt up just enough to expose the tops of the nylons where they covered my smooth-shaved legs. In another, I bent over edge of my bed so that the lace thong and the round bottoms of my plump ass cheeks could just be seen under the hem of the high-riding skirt. I sent these to Zach, and then got undressed to get into the shower and clean myself and touch up any shaving that needed attention.

When I got out of the shower, I checked my phone to find one message from Zach. It was a photo of him as he sat in his office chair at his desk. His lap and muscular legs covered in black dress pants, his fly hung open and his thick, long, perfect cock thrusted out high at attention.

My own little boy clit throbbed between my legs. My G spot deep inside me vibrated at the thought of Zach sinking himself into me again and touching me where only he has touched me.

After I lotioned my skin, I text Chelsea to double check that she wouldn't call in the next few hours, wondering where I was.

"You and Sarah stuck at school all night?" I asked.

"Probably until late." She replied. "But if we feel like a change of scene, we might come to our place to study. So, I'll let you know if you need to vacate."

The thought of my girlfriend being confined to her med school library across town into the wee hours of the morning was ideal, given that I'd be leaving and returning to our apartment as Serena, and did not want to run into her and have to explain a whole hell of a lot. However, by sound of things, if she were to come back to our apartment, she wouldn't want me home anyways -- which had become a common demand lately as her and Sarah were using our apartment more as their study spot. I threw some of my clothes -- Sam's clothes -- into a tote back I'd bring with me in case I needed to hide Serena at short notice.

As I got dressed again in my sexy secretary outfit, and I could feel my chest begin to pound as an anxious feeling set into the pit of my stomach. This was only Serena's second time leaving the safe and private confines of my apartment. I'd done it once before for that amazing night, but that was in New York City, which was an hour and half away by train, and there was extremely low likelihood of running into anyone I know. Here I was now, dressed as Serena in my skirt, thigh-highs, blouse, stilettos, my face made up and my long, blonde hair tousled back into a bun with a ballpoint pen stuck into it, and I was about to travel through the city I lived in. I wasn't an extremely social person, and I hadn't made too many friends in town since we'd moved here for Chelsea to go to med school, but I knew a few people, and I was recognized at the places I went often, such as the bar or the coffee shop.

"I sent you an Uber." Zach text me when 8pm was approaching and I was reaching peak nervous wreck.

"Aw, so sweet." I wrote back and breathed a sigh of relief. This way, I wouldn't have to use my personal account to get into a stranger's car as a woman.

As I waited and watched out the window for the black SUV to show up, I started to get excited again. I pictured myself riding the elevator up to Zach's office, and strutting in with an arm load of files for him to review, and finding him sitting there at his desk at the end of a long, hard day, desperate and deserving of a long, hard fuck.

I thought about this again as I rode in the back of the Uber, eventually ignoring the driver's eyes as he glanced back at me. I manage to convince myself that of course this stranger didn't recognize me, he was probably just checking me out. After all, I did look hot as fuck. A bit turned on by this thought, I undid the top two buttons of my blouse and let it fall open to reveal the lacy top of my black bra. I surreptitiously watched him in the rearview, and my skin tingled with enjoyment when I caught him doing a double take to check me out.

"Don't bother with the security guard in the lobby." Zach messaged me as we pulled up outside his office building. "I told him I was expecting a co-worker. Just get on the elevator and come up to ten."

My heart pounded as the driver pulled to a stop at the curb in front of the glass-windowed lobby. I stepped out of the SUV onto the sidewalk and took a few calming breaths. I reminded myself, as I'd done a month or so prior when checking into the New York hotel, that Serena is sexy, I am powerful, I am confident. And so, I strutted to the door, and clicked on my stiletto heels through the marble-floored lobby.

"Here for the guy up on..." The security guard started to say as I walked past but stopped with his jaw hanging open, his eyes burning a desirous hole into my chest.

"Ten." I finished his sentence and swayed my ass just a little extra for him as I continued to the elevator. I'd forgotten about the top two buttons on my blouse, so I re-buttoned them and adjusted my outfit to perfection as I rode the elevator skywards.

"What office are you in?" I messaged Zach as the elevator came to stop and the doors opened.

When I looked up to step off, I ran right into my tall, muscular, dark-haired man in his business suit. His black dress pants fitting perfectly flattering on his long, muscular legs, and over his fit, tight ass. His white dress shirt sleeves were rolled halfway up his masculine arms, and his tie was gone, his collar unbuttoned to reveal a hint of the dark hair on his chest.

"Oh..." I said as I stopped and he stepped onto the elevator and hit the button for floor 15.

Before I could finish a sentence, he turned to me and took me into his arms, leaning over me to put his lips to mine and kiss me passionately. My body came alive with electricity as as his hands made their way around my torso, down my sides, and around my full, feminine ass in my skirt. I loved the way it felt to be wrapped up in his arms, as if I belonged to him, and he knew full and well he did not need to be granted permission to explore my every curve, because I am his.

"Are there cameras?" I asked and broke away from him to look around the elevator.

"Relax," He said with a cute little laugh. "There are none."

"Well, in that case." I said biting my lip and ran my hand down the front of his crotch to feel his impressive cock stiffening under his pants.

"Not yet," he said and pulled my hand from him, taking it in his grasp.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said with a mischievous grin.

Seconds later, the doors opened and he led my by my hand into an expansive and richly appointed waiting area.

"It's the executive floor." He said as he led me past the chairs, tables, and front desk, and through a pair of double glass doors into a dark hallway.

"Are you sure we should be up here?" I wondered aloud as we walked past a dozen closed office doors.

"I'm the last one here," he said as we rounded a corner. "The grunt has to work the latest."

"You poor thing." I said, as I pulled back on his hand and he spun around for me to kiss him again. "You work so hard."

He let me kiss him, then kept walking, ultimately opening a door at the end of the corridor and leading me into a large, dark conference room. He closed the door.

"Why here?" I asked, but instead of answering, he pressed a button on the wall and an entire wall's length of curtains slowly slid open to reveal an incredible floor-to-ceiling view of our city in the night.

I found myself walking to the window to take in the beautiful view. Lights on the other office buildings were mostly dim, but a few twinkled like stars here and there. I was so enrapt that I at first didn't even sense him come up behind me, until he pressed against my back and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head back into him, and felt his breath in my ear as he began to kiss my ear, working his way with his lips gently down my neck.

"Oh, Zach." I moaned involuntarily.

"Serena," He whispered. "I've missed you."

He kissed his way from my neck, down my shoulder, leaving cold little stamps of his lips on my skin as he pulled the collar of my blouse to the side. I hadn't even notice that he was using his other hand to unbutton my top. Damn, this man was so smoothly sexy.

"You look so fucking hot as my little secretary." He said.

"Mmmm," I moaned, pressing my ass back against his lap to feel him growing for me. "I just really want to impress my boss." I said. "And I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

He stopped kissing my neck, and took both my hands in his, placing my palms up against the window in front of me like I was about to be frisked. I didn't know exactly what he was up to, but I didn't care. I would have let him make me to anything he wanted.

He knelt down behind me, and ran his hands up my legs, smooth over my nylons, and up the backs of my shaven thighs, until his fingers slipped under the hem of my skirt and caressed my hungry ass. He hiked my skirt slowly up, until it cleared the curve of my cheeks and bunched around my waist, and I could feel the cool air-conditioned office air against my bare ass.

I stood like that, hands to the window, with my thonged ass presented for my boss to appreciate. He pulled my legs apart and I spread them, arching my back to press my beckoning ass towards him. I almost came right then as I felt his hands spread my ass checks, pull my black lace thong to the side, and slip his wet, warm tongue through the length of my smooth crack, slipping delicately into my hole and out again.

"Serena?" He said from between my spread ass.

"Yes, sir?" I moaned, just wanting to feel his tongue explore me.

"Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you around here?"

"No, sir." I said. I could feel myself gyrating my hips now, dancing to some unheard mating song.

"Well, then." Zach said, and sank his tongue into and back out of me again. "I think maybe it's time I give you your bonus."

"Mmm," I said in a moaning laugh as he sank his face into me, his lips kissing and his tongue caressing me from my taint and back up through my eager hole. As he tongued me down, he ran his hand up under between my legs and took my solid little cock into his hand. Stroking me softly and slowly as my hips bucked involuntarily as I neared orgasm.

I clenched my eyes closed and tried to ward it off, but I was powerless as he circled his wet tongue around inside my sensitive ass. I felt my legs shiver and almost give out as a bolt of pleasure ran from my ass, up through my entire body, and erupt out of my cocklet into his hand.

"Oh, god," I moaned trying to catch my breath. He de-crescendoed his focus on my ass and stood up behind me.

"That was quick," He said with a little laugh.

"Sorry, sir." I said and opened my eyes to see that view. I could just make out his cellophane reflection behind me in the window. "I've been very excited to see you."

"It's quite alright," he said and reached around me to put his hand in front of my face. I could see my pearly spunk dripping down his fingers. I took him by the wrist and pressed his hand to my mouth, sinking his welt, saltly fingers between my lips and sucking them clean of my cum. I had tasted my own cum many times before, but it tasted infinitely more delicious off his skin.

"Oh, baby." He moaned as he watched me clean his fingers with my tongue. I caught his eyes watching me in the reflection in the window, and I winked at him.

I spun around quickly and had at him. Before he could even know what was coming, I unzipped his dress pants and reached my hand inside to take a hold of his full, hard manhood. I pulled his cock and balls through his fly as I sank to my knees on the carpet and found myself face-to-face with his impressive stiffness.

I could see a drop of clear pre-cum forming on his tip, and I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to taste him. I touched my tongue to his tip, feeling the drop of satiny, salty pre-cum dissolve on my tastebuds.

I took his thick shaft into my hand and stroked his length, watching another drop of form at his hole. I looked up at my boss man, into his serious eyes as I opened my mouth and sank his bulbous head into my throat.

"Such a good little secretary." He gasped in a breathless whisper.

As I stroked him in and out with my lips and tongue, he put his hands to the sides of my head and began to work me up and down on his veiny cock. With each pull he thrust himself a little deeper into my throat, until I was very near gagging.

"Is this okay?" He asked, when I gagged a few times.

"Yes, sir." I pulled him from my mouth and smiled up at him. "I told you, I'm willing to do what ever it takes to impress my boss."

I let go of his cock and put my hands behind my back, opening my mouth wide for him to use my face as his personal fuck toy. He gripped my skull and thrust his delicious, rock solid cock into my mouth. He started slow, gently stroking himself with my lips, but picked up speed and power as let my body go limp and let him penetrate my throat me as he pleased.

He fucked my face hard and fast, the tip of his cock finding its way down my throat further than I'd ever pushed him or any dildo. I gagged at first, but soon got used to it, relaxing my tongue and throat to accommodate him.

"Oh, god, Serena." He moaned as I felt his legs stiffen and his cock began to throb in the depths of my throat.

I finally pulled his hands from my head and pulled my face away from him.

"No, don't cum yet." I gasped and took his tightening scrotum into my hand, massaging them firmly with a gentle tug. Trying to work him back from orgasm.

"Mmmm," He moaned a few times as he successfully staved off from cumming in my face.

I stood up, licked my fingers wet with my saliva, and used them to lube my ass. Then I returned to my stance facing the city, palms pressed against the window, presenting my round ass to him to deposit himself into.

"Cum inside me." I commanded. And having gone suddenly from my boss to my subordinate, Zach eagerly did as told.

He used one hand to stretch my thong aside, and I felt his tip press against my hole as he guided himself slowly into me.

"Fuck, yes, please." I gasped as he slid his thickness inside me in one, long, slow push. The pain of his full cock stretching my hole open subsided, and I soaked in the pleasure of feeling his thickness fill me. My little cock sprang to attention as his head pressed that area deep inside me I'd felt him discover the last time we were together.

He slowly backed himself out, almost all the way out with just his head inside me, then thrust himself hard into me again, until his hips pressed firmly against my significant ass, filling me again. I reached back behind me, behind him, and grabbed his ass to press him deeper into me. I wanted to feel him further, deeper, penetrating me.

"Serena," He moaned right into my ear. "I've wanted you so badly." He said as we stood still like that, him pressed into and against me as far and as tight as we could. I ever so slightly wiggled my ass from side to side, feeling his cock settle perfectly into it's home.

"I'm yours, baby." I said and returned my hands to the window, bending over to offer myself to him.

He gripped my meaty hips tightly in his hands, digging his strong fingers into my flesh, and worked me up and down his shaft. Faster and faster, I thankfully took the length of him into me, and back out again, leaving me empty for but a second, before he buried his throbbing member into me again.

I looked out the window at the view as he fucked me against the glass. I looked at the few shining windows out there, wondering if there were some poor guy working late behind one of them, and if so, I beckoned them to look up and see Zach and I making love for their viewing pleasure.

As Zach fucked me harder, my ass clapped against his thighs, sending rippling waves through my meaty cheeks.

"Baby," He moaned a few minutes later, "I'm going to cum."

I met his rhythm, twerking my ass back against him, slapping him with it as his cock slid freely in and out of my now sopping wet hole. I flexed myself, tightening my grip around his thickness, stroking him to finish inside me.

"Yes! Yes!" We both said in unison as he fucked me faster than ever, and then stopped with his cock pulsing, throbbing deep inside me, and I could feel his warmth gush through me. He fucked me a couple more strokes, slowly, pumping himself dry into me.

Then he slid himself out of me, leaving me feeling empty of his girth but full of his seed. We both collapsed to the floor, and lay on our backs beside each other, catching our breath.

I glanced over at him and watched his chest rise and fall under his dress shirt, now damp with sweat. I looked down at his cock, glistening with my spit, juice, and his cum as it softened slowly and steadily.