Serena Learns a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her naked back, her soapy ass. She mimicked me, running her hands up and down my back, grabbing my full, girlish ass. I'd always wondered what she was attracted to in me physically; I've never been masculine, actually could be described as more feminine, with an unimpressive little cock, smooth legs, and a curvy round ass that many women would be jealous of. Watching her lust for Sarah, and the way she her hands roamed me now, though, kind of made it all make sense to me.

The effect was that I wanted her. I had found so much sexual happiness recently, and now knowing that she had too, I wanted us to share it with each other. I wanted to tell her about everything I'd experienced and learned about myself. And I wanted her to tell me about her.

For now, I let our bodies do the talking, as I kissed her and we explored each other's forms in the warm, steamy shower spray. I bent down and sucked her tits, her perky, little A cups, and felt her nipples harden against my tongue.

As I slowly dropped to my knees before her, she leaned back against the shower wall, lifted one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder, presenting me with her blooming sex. I buried my face into her, as I'd seen Sarah pleasure her, and tasted her fleshy sweetness.

"Sam." She moaned as I worked her swollen clit against my tongue, gently clenching it between my lips, sending shivers up her body. "Fuck, that feels so good."

I took her feedback and pressed onwards, my nose buried in her stench. I felt her hands grab the back of my head and pull me into her. I gasped for breath between engulfing her in my mouth and swirling my tongue into and out of her.

She bucked her hips against me, face fucking me with her pussy like Zach had done with his cock. It brought me so much pleasure to serve as someone's sex toy, I decided. I slipped my middle finger inside her, wetting myself with her, then slid it back out and behind her, setting my finger tip against her tight asshole.

"Mmmm, yes." She said, as if directing me.

I pressed firmly but slowly with my finger against her knot, until it gave way and my finger slipped inside her ass.

"Fuck, Sam." She gasped, as she continued to grind herself against my face.

I lapped hungrily at her, at the same time steadily guiding my finger up into her other hole until I bottomed out at my knuckle. Slowly, I pulled my finger back out, and then sent it back in, picking up the pace as her ass loosened while she mounted and rode my face.

"Yes! Yes!" She yelped as I felt her legs and hips tense up, and her pussy gushed into my mouth.

I continued to bury my face and finger into her as she slowed, going limp against the wall. I took a final lap around her labia and clit and slid my finger out of her ass.

"Oh, fuck." She moaned as she slid down the shower wall, until she was kneeling on the floor of the tub facing me. She reached for the faucet and turned the spray off, then grabbed my face and kissed me, tasting her self on my lips and face.

I broke away from her and sat back on my ass in the tub, spreading my legs around her, pointing my stiff cock up at her. She smiled and took me into her hand, looking me in the eye as she lowered her self towards my stiffness, and licked the tip of my delighted little cock.

Before she could envelope me into her mouth, I reach down and pulled my balls up, rolling onto my back and presenting my smooth taint and asshole to her. I watched her eyes follow my intent, seeing my hungry little hole. She looked back up at me as she stroked my cock with one hand and pressed her fingers to my ass with her other.

She smiled at me if to say "This? This is what you want?", and I responded with the slightest of nods, which sent her down, burying her face in my ass as I felt her tongue penetrate me, then trace a wet line up my taint, around my balls, and back down to my hole.

"Yes, Chels." I moaned as she stroked my cock in her hand as her tongue circled and explored my hole. "Mmm."

She worked her tongue back up, around my balls, and up to the tip of my prick, finally sinking me in my entirety into her warm, wet mouth.

I moaned as she slowly bobbed on my cock, pulling me out and disappearing me into her tightly suctioned lips. I shuttered with delight as her other hand, with which she'd been massaging my tightening balls, slid down my taint and she found my eager hole with her finger. She slid herself into me, going as far as she could, teasing my g-spot with her touch.

I felt a wave of pleasure engulf my entire body as the feeling of her warm mouth on my cock melted with the surge of her pressure inside me.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted in a whisper and she sank her face down onto my throbbing cock until her lips wrapped around my base and she coaxed my third orgasm of the day into her throat.

I moaned at the top of my lung as I gushed into her, her finger pressing desperately deeper into my ass, sending me again and again over the edge.

Finally, I shuttered and went limp. I was spent. Properly fucked and sucked. I looked down at her as she licked a stray drop of my cum from her lips, into her mouth to mix with the juice of Sarah's pussy. The way she gazed into my eyes was so deep, so loving, so desirous, I thought I might cry.

"I love you." She said with a soft smile.

"I love you." I said, and sat back up to kiss her.

She reached back for the faucet again.

"What are you doing?" I asked before she cranked it.

"I think we both need another shower." She said, and we stood up and took our time tenderly washing each other's bodies, touching and exploring each other as if we still had things we wanted to share about ourselves, and things to learn about each other.