All Comments on 'Serena Learns a Secret'

by georgiapeech

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aw, glad to see you took my wish and included the girls, or more likely planned that from the start :D

Like last time it's great. This one was more sex focused true but it did not feel trite for it. Indeed it was great. And your sex scenes were hot and long as they should be.

Can't say much except that I can't wait for the next one to see where Serena's story is going. I also wish you had more engagement from readers but I am sure it will come in time. You have the quality, you just need to be noticed and have name recognition here in the trans section. Keep it up : )

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3618 months ago

Another great chapter! Zach certainly brings out both sides of Serena with hot steamy sex! Chelsea and Sarah bedroom study time, adds another layer to Sam’s relationship and gives you the opportunity to go in so many ways with the story!

Your writing style makes the story easy to read with such intense aspects and is not drawn out and leaves you wanting more! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nemanja1503nemanja15035 months ago

This series is still easily one of the best in the trans section. Just pure fucking perfection. And I can say so with great certainty because this is my third read, I'm actually the anon from this and previous chapter ;)

So yeah hoping you give us pt3 of Serena's story and ASAP, keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous