All Comments on 'Serena's Toy Ch. 02'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years ago
Damn!

CEO had no idea he was pimping his employee to his own daughter lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another amazingly written chapter! The only thing is I saw the tag hairy pussy expecting a hairy pussy in this chapter. I was pretty excited about that and thought there were going to be more detailed descriptions on how hairy her pussy was but all the reference to the hair is 'wiry hairs'.. that's it. That doesn't really define anything as hairy, I guess the tag should have been dirty pussy. Anyway, I still love everything about this chapter and Serena's dirty pussy, her powerful body and persona. Hope we have the privilege getting more chapters! Thank you for another awesome piece!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Hot chapter!

Well done….more, please….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These two episodes are crazy. Love it!

subtemosubtemoabout 2 years ago

I was happy to see Serena again and interested in seeing where will you take her story.

It was great as usual, especially this scene:

"I just love slumming it with trailer trash," she spat out with disdain, and my body went rigid with alarm. "Poor boys never know how to handle gorgeous rich bitches. They're always so awestruck and compliant. Like they inherently know their place."

I read before a story that had a domination/humiliation theme about status and class, I loved it there, and it was a great addition here!

Can't wait to see more of Serena and I'm really eager to see what will Celeste bring to the table!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope Serena gives him a calfjob. Those calves! Those legs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, dear goddess, poor, poor Josh. He's well and truly fucked. I'd probably kill myself. Great story though. Only thing is, I wonder how clueless her dad can be? Or is he knowingly setting this up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t like it at all. What an assuming Amazon! Not my cup of tea. 2 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous