All Comments on 'Serena's Toy Ch. 03'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely delightful! You are a masterpiece machine! I'm looking forward to Serena keeping her word on what Josh experienced today wasn't extreme and I hope Serena finally lets Josh do something with her sexy, powerful and muscular calves!

usernametusernamet12 months ago

Insanely good chapter and I missed your writing this year, hopefully life is treating you well

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for this Memorial weekend treat!

IaapaIaapa12 months ago

Definitely missed your incredible writing. So glad Serena is back. Thank you for another outstanding chapter!

ZdopZdop12 months ago

Good to see you back writing again. As one of the incredibly rare few height focused authors out there, it is a treat seeing a new chapter. Excellent read as always. Amazing stuff. Hope to see more from your other series' as well!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love your stories! Glad to have you back, and I hope we see more of this story and more of Sprout as well :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was checking the entire year for anything new on your site and was very happy to see my favorite story continued finally! Another masterpiece miles ahead of anything else, I've ever read from other authors. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding writing as usual. Thanks for the thrills and glad to see you're still writing. Looking forward to seeing more.

LI KerwellLI Kerwell11 months ago

Wow! Need I say anything else? So hot.

darthnader19darthnader1911 months ago

Oh wow that was hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was hot! If I were good at writing, I would have expressed my reaction. By the way, don't keep us waiting for next parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous