Serena's Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought more about the consequences: yes, she was demeaning and rough with me, and yes, she took audacious risks that could get me in a lot of trouble. But how much worse could it get, really? And wasn't I at least turned on during both encounters with her, even if bafflingly so? There was no denying her sex appeal. Wouldn't most guys jump at the opportunity to be with a fox like her, much less need to be paid to do it? Fuck...

And then rationalization kicked in: maybe I could negotiate some ground rules around discretion to avoid her father's wrath, keeping things away from my employees, and maybe reducing the risk of bodily injury. I also considered that despite all the money at stake, I suddenly had a bit of leverage knowing that she made detailed plans and staked a lot of money on making them happen. And how could she get away with spending that money without her father knowing? Maybe that was leverage too.

What finally tipped me over was knowing that I didn't have to wait six months for her 'perquisites' to kick in. Hell, in two weeks the deal would already net me over $75,000. Was I really such a pussy that I couldn't take a couple more hard fucks and stinky carpet munchings for that first massive wad of dough? Couldn't I stick it out for 14 days and then evaluate from there?

I sighed and got out of the car, then with a flurry of mixed emotions, walked back into the lobby.

"Rory, I've had another change of plans, can you please help me load my things back onto the cart and have the valet park the car?"

"Very good, sir," he answered.

Before I knew it, I was in the elevator shooting back up to the penthouse. I was briefly overcome with anxiety, again uncertain I was making the right choice. The door opened and I pulled in the cart, then quickly offloaded my bags to the floor. I pushed it back in and turned to walk into the room -

POP!

I jumped at the loud noise then looked down at my chest worried it was a gunshot (sadly not an unfamiliar sound where I come from). Seeing my body unscathed I looked up and scanned the large open room.

"I believe a toast is in order," a woman's voice called out.

Serena!

I tentatively walked down the steps into the sunken living room and there she was, seated on the corner of a couch with her long legs crossed, pouring champagne into two flutes on a side table.

She wore a form-fitting bright green cocktail dress that contrasted starkly with her fire-engine red air. Her alabaster skin was on full display with her arms and shoulders completely bare save for two thin spaghetti straps. The cut was low and pressed her tits together to form a soft, deep line of cleavage. Her stunning beauty and captivating presence were undeniable.

My eyes wandered down and took in her bare, toned legs. On her feet were matching bright green platform heels, each with a strap in back and an opening in front that exposed her toes. My eyes wandered up to her muscular calves and my heart momentarily skipped a beat as I was reminded of my view while pinned between her knees in her dad's office.

She turned and put the bottle in a large silver ice bucket on the table, and my eyes were drawn back up to the dress, its iridescent fabric shimmering under the lights.

Then she looked back, catching me in her gaze as one side of her lip curled up mockingly. Her hand patted the couch beside her, and she reached over and picked up one glass in each hand, lifting one in my direction.

"I totally knew you'd come back, Josh," she bragged with a cocky smile. "Tell me...was it just for the money or was it also the way I make your dick squirt?"

She giggled deviously. I gritted my teeth.

"Obviously just the money," I growled.

"No matter to me," she said with pursed lips, clearly annoyed. Then she glanced at the seat next to her and spoke in a stern voice. "I thought I made it clear that you should sit down, Josh?"

I looked at the couch cushion, then back at her face defiantly.

"First, I'd like to discuss the terms of the deal you're offering, like what you actually want from me in return for all that dough? If it is what I think it is, I want clear ground rules so my staff doesn't find out. And assurances that transferring so much money is legit and won't end up getting me disbarred or arrested...or worse, strangled by your father."

Serena's eyes narrowed and she glared at me silently. It felt just like the moment in her father's office, when she took control and ordered me under the desk. I had to act fast.

I quickly shrugged my shoulders and smirked, then turned to walk away. At that moment, something soft hit the floor next to me and I reflexively bent at the waist to pick it up. It was the overcoat I had left.

A loud catcall issued from behind me.

"Mm-mm-mm...I just love how your ass looks when you bend over, Josh," Serena declared salaciously.

I stood up with my back to her and indignantly held the coat over my rear. Serena laughed.

"You left in such a hurry earlier that you forgot it in your office. None of your team knew where you went. Hmmm...I didn't frazzle you, did I?"

My body tensed, and I suddenly regretted my decision not to leave for the airport.

"Feel free to go outside and have another think if you want...I know you'll be back," she said arrogantly. "Just wear your coat this time...can't have my kept man catching cold on the first day of our new arrangement."

My feet remained locked in place with my back to her. Beads of sweat appeared at my brow and my breathing grew labored.

"When Mom died, Daddy put me in charge of the family charities," Serena spoke, suddenly in a solemn tone.

I wasn't aware of the McGregors' misfortune, which made me momentarily lower my guard. I also realized she was addressing one of my questions.

"It's all for appearances and tax breaks, mind you. As long as I get us a few mentions in the regional papers and put him in the right seats at the right benefit galas, he doesn't even bother to look at the donation records. Not to mention what I'm granting you is a pittance compared to the overall scale of the foundation. You see, you're just one more in a long line of po' folks on our dole."

"Fuck y-you, Serena," I rasped with an unintended stutter as my fury rose again.

"Is that how your kind learns how to talk to a lady?" she jeered. "You know what they say. You can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you can't -"

"At least I'm not an entitled rich socialite who never had to earn a thing in her life and gets what she wants by smiling and looking pretty," I interrupted angrily, pleasantly satisfied with my retort.

"Unlike you, I'm quite proud of my breeding and social graces," she said in a snobby, patrician voice.

"Says the girl who hates her dad and fucks his employees against their will," I responded with increasing confidence.

"Hum," she pondered, and for a moment I thought I had actually struck a nerve. Then she answered soberly. "Yes, I hate my father with a passion. But I also respect and adore the hell out of him. Being the scion of an extremely wealthy family is complicated in ways you couldn't possibly understand. Occasionally I wonder if it's all worth the hassle."

She paused for a few seconds, and I sensed she was finally showing a spark of vulnerability, a chink in her seemingly impenetrable armor. Then she continued in her haughtiest voice:

"But then I remind myself...I can buy whatever - or whomever - I want. Even a broke white trash impostor who has no business being near a high-born debutante like me. You should be proud and grateful I bought you to slum around with, Josh."

Her last words cut through me like a knife. Because I knew they were all true. And I hated her for it. My fists clenched and my blood pressure rose. I was on the verge of wheeling and attacking her.

"I'd take a deep breath and cool down if I were you, Josh," Serena purred in my ear.

I jumped in surprise, unaware she had silently snuck up behind me on the carpet. But I barely moved because her heavy arm was already draped across my chest. She planted a soft kiss directly over my ear canal. My spine tingled, even as my anger grew.

"You know, Daddy made me take every self-defense and martial arts class his secretary could find since I was 10. I've become quite dangerous, Josh," she stated with a menacing squeeze of my torso. "He's always been afraid that some big man would take advantage of his little girl..."

Her tongue shot into my ear and my knees buckled just as her arm curled around my neck, supporting my weight in a sturdy headlock. My coat dropped to the floor.

"Ha!" she exclaimed loudly, causing me to flinch in her grasp, then she whispered, "Seems he had it backward."

Her thick bicep flexed and grew, smashing my Adam's apple. Then her other hand suddenly shot down and grabbed my cock, which I'm ashamed to say was fully erect.

"That's right, Josh. You know as well as I do it's not just about the money," her voice oozed, causing my neck hair to stand on end.

She licked my temple and began stroking my dick over the tenting fabric. I couldn't resist squirming in ecstasy, letting my weight transfer to her solid arm.

"As for terms..." she breathed in between licks, "They're quite simple, Josh. You do whatever I say, and I don't get you fired from the company or take away all your new perks. Your only job now is to make me a happy girl."

Her stroking hand slid down and cupped my testicles, causing my stomach to clench.

"As for ground rules..." she murmured menacingly as her fingers began to squeeze, "They're also quite simple, Josh: I make the rules, you follow them."

"Ah! Ah!" I exclaimed as her first clenched down on my nuts.

"You see, I've got you by the balls now, Josh."

With a violent burst of strength, she stood up straight, lifting me by my neck and crotch with my feet dangling far off the floor.

"Did I mention that I'm quite dangerous, Josh?" Serena exclaimed with a laugh.

She bit down on my earlobe, causing me to yelp.

"You know in these platform heels, I'm even taller than my dad?" she declared, and her hand slipped up from my balls to once again grasp my cock. "I know my height turns you on, Josh. And my strength. I just love how hard I make you..."

She stroked my shaft quickly and I felt all my weight move to my neck. I struggled to breathe and instinctively grabbed at her arm, twisting my hanging body in her grasp. But she easily held me in place. And in spite of my panic, I could feel my semen rising, pulled out by her teasing hand, my euphoria somehow enhanced by the asphyxia.

"And I know how much you love it, too."

"Fuck you!" I managed to grunt. "You fucking cunt!"

Serena's arm abruptly released. My feet hit the floor just as her hips gave me a shove, sending me sprawling.

I picked myself up to my hands and knees and gasped, trying to recover my breath. Just then, a sheet of paper glided back and forth through the air and slid onto the carpet in front of me: My signed resignation letter.

"Now come over here, bow at my feet and tell me we have a deal," Serena barked. "Otherwise, put the letter back on the dining room table and get the fuck outta here."

I lifted my head to see Serena seated on the couch, legs together, with her high-heeled feet planted in front of her. I noticed her toes were painted the same color as the dress and shoes. She was a picture of expensive style and sophistication.

My anger suddenly gave way to despair. So much for having leverage, I thought. My mind flashed to being jobless and behind on debt payments, then moving my parents back to the trailer park. It was too hard a pill to swallow.

With a final sigh and glance down at the floor, I crawled in front of her and lifted my eyes to her triumphant face. I really didn't want to debase myself at her feet. It felt so wrong, so against everything I had fought to overcome.

"Okay, we have a deal," I said, then added with a pleading look, "Just don't make me bow..."

My voice trailed off as my eyes followed hers down. Her green manicured fingernail pointed to the bare skin on the topside of her foot.

"Kiss it," she commanded.

I closed my eyes and scowled.

"Fucking bitch," I muttered.

Then I leaned forward and kissed her foot. A wave of shame shot through my body.

I looked up to see her finger pointing at the same spot on her other foot. I lifted my head and planted another kiss.

"Now kiss my big toe," she said sternly as she pointed to it.

My body tensed and my jaw clenched. I was happy to fuck her all she wanted, but I wouldn't be humiliated like some kind of slave. With a sense of determination, I began to rise up. To my shock, my forehead abruptly smacked into the carpet.

As I recovered from the surprise, I realized her bare foot was on the back of my neck. She had removed it from her shoe and stepped on me, pinning me down just as I resolved to get up.

"Remember the terms, Josh," Serena said sternly.

Her foot slid from my neck up to the top of my head, then applied pressure until it turned and my left cheek smashed into the rug. I could feel her toes curling around my opposite cheek, then the ball of her foot sank in hard on my jaw, forcing my mouth open.

"You're just lucky I squeezed in a shower before I came here, Josh," Serena said with a sinister laugh.

Then beyond my control, she shoved her big toe between my lips. It filled my mouth so completely, I could barely find a place for my tongue. The only consolation was that it tasted clean and fresh, with barely a hint of shoe leather.

"Who's the bitch, now, Josh?" she taunted as she pulled it part way out and shoved it in again. "That's it, Josh, suck it like a little bitch."

Her toe pumped in and out as I lay helpless under the weight of her other foot. Her thick nail painfully grazed my palette, and I realized I had no choice but to open wider and get her toe as wet as possible to avoid getting scratched, or worse having a tooth knocked out. Before I knew it, I was sucking her toe like a cock, doing my best to keep her lubed up and anticipate her movements.

"Good boy," she encouraged with a mocking giggle.

After a few more jabs, she pulled her toe out with a pop and used it to rub saliva all over my cheek. Then she smacked at the wet skin with her pad, causing a loud slapping sound.

"Roll over on your back," she ordered, as she reduced pressure on my jaw.

Feeling I had no choice and thankful to have her toe out of my mouth, I did as I was told. She held both of her long feet about six inches above my head, gracefully pointed out.

"Now lift your head up and kiss my soles," Serena commanded.

Resignedly, I bent up like I was doing a crunch and pecked at the bottom of each of her feet.

"Hmm," she grunted unhappily, "I want to see more passion. Do it again but kiss them like you mean it."

I sighed, reminding myself of all the money she promised, then lifted my torso and gave long kisses to each of her arches. I couldn't help noticing their impressive depth and the softness of her pampered skin, free of the callouses and flaws of the many working people I knew. They even smelled nice, reminiscent of vanilla. Despite my ire, my mind began to drift. Before I knew it, my hands reached up to the sides of her feet and my head settled back onto the floor, pulling them with me. I guided them around, allowing me to kiss all over, starting at her pads, then up their length to her heels. I found her immense size and exquisite shape alluring, despite never having thought much about women's feet before.

To my disappointment, one foot pulled off and knocked my hand aside. She centered the remaining one on my face. I recalled my earlier fascination with her calves and raised my hands to grasp her muscle. It was incredibly thick and solid, with deep grooves and hard bulges. I began to knead and massage her lower leg, exploring every contour.

Without warning, my entire body convulsed, and for a moment I thought she kicked me until I realized her other foot was rubbing my rock-hard cock. I had almost cum at first touch!

"I'd say it definitely wasn't just for the money, Josh," she remarked arrogantly.

Both of her feet suddenly lifted off me. My hands trailed after her calf, not wanting to let go. But her ankle and foot swiftly pulled away leaving me grasping at air. I was suddenly embarrassed that I had been caught giving in.

"Now get to your knees and put my shoes back on," Serena instructed.

I sat up and turned around to see one of her exquisite feet held up, pointed in my direction. I found the corresponding shoe, slipped the toes in, then pulled the strap over her heel. She lifted her other foot and I repeated.

"Good, that's more like it. Now have a seat, Josh," Serena directed with smug satisfaction, and I looked up to see her patting the cushion next to her.

I stood and sat down just in time for a champagne flute to be handed to me. Her hand reached for my thigh and squeezed, causing me to flinch.

"Such a shame your little antics caused our bubbly to lose some of its chill," she scolded. "This is a very expensive bottle of Dom I filched from the Old Man's cellar to celebrate my new purchase. Cheers to being my toy, Josh."

My foot-induced elation fully faded as she reminded me of my new station. My face screwed up in a scowl. She raised her glass to my unmoving hand and clinked, then downed it in one gulp.

"You're still a bitch, Serena," I said, determined to maintain some dignity.

"Oh, silly Josh," she said, lifting her hand from my leg to rustle my hair. "You'll come around soon enough."

She took the flute from my hand and tipped it back into her mouth, then set both glasses down.

"Now go pick up your coat from the floor and hang it in the hall closet," she instructed. "You'll see a cloth bag in there. Bring it to me."

I stood and bent to pick up my coat off the floor, intentionally crouching and facing her to avoid presenting my ass. Then I walked back to the foyer and found a closet near the elevator. Upon opening it, I was surprised to see a number of women's jackets on hangars as well as expensive-looking shoes and boots on the floor. Serena's?

After hanging up my coat, I looked around and found a red sack on the floor in the back corner. I lifted it out and saw a word embroidered in green on the side:

TOYS

I snorted at Serena's wicked sense of humor, then carried the sack back to the living room, noting that it contained multiple soft and hard objects.

Serena sat in the same place on the couch, her legs now crossed and a fresh glass of champagne in one hand. Her finger pointed at the couch beside her and I set the bag there.

"So whose apartment is this anyway?" I asked, thinking of the objects in the closet.

Serena turned and untied a green string at the top of the sack, then reached a hand in.

"It's mine," she said stiffly. "Daddy gave it to me for my 18th birthday. Our real estate company developed the building and he's been saving it for me. Of course, he still makes me stay at the house with him most of the time. But he says it's incentive for me to come home often during college. The car too. Anyway, they're my toys to do with as I please. Just like you, Josh."

She extracted a red Santa hat from the bag and put it on her head. I recognized it from the holiday party and my cock immediately sprang back to attention, tenting my pants. I blushed at the disgrace of being turned on by the memory it evoked, especially after the shame of her calling me her toy.

"I thought you might like seeing me in this hat again, Josh," she said with a giggle.