Serena's Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, yank those titties and grind on me, baby!" she cried.

And we repeated the motion again, as if I was on a rowing machine flinging back and forth on her back, jabbing and humping her in improvised fashion, squeezing and tugging her tits as hard as I could. It felt shameful, like I had gone from being in control to being entirely dependent on her, my entire weight suspended on her back, unable to pull out until her glutes flexed and shoved me out. Yet I could feel my semen frothing as we settled into the new rhythm...

To my shock, she stood up and I fell off her back onto the floor. She flipped and sat down on the couch facing me, then slid forward with her legs lewdly spread and ass partly off the couch. Her fingers slapped and rubbed at her sodden vulva.

"Get back over here and fuck me, Josh!" she ordered.

If I had any self-control, I would have spurned her right then, declaring my free will and regaining a measure of pride. But I wanted back inside her so badly. Her pussy was so fucking hot and wet. And I was so goddamn close.

Without hesitation, I walked between her legs as she thrust her hips up to the height of my cock and I slipped straight inside, almost as if she had sucked me in.

And I started banging her again, as hard as I could. But this time her hips thrust up to meet mine, crashing us together like sloppy wet cymbals. Loud slaps and splotches filled the air. The blows were just painful enough to keep me from crossing over the edge.

"Slap my tits!" she yelled.

I looked down at her face doubtfully and saw something animalistic in her eyes. I glanced down and watched her firm tits jiggle with each thrust, bouncing in tight circles, only slightly flatter as she lay prone. She suddenly grabbed my hand and forced me to hit her right breast.

"Slap my fucking tits, bitch!" she implored.

And I wound up and slapped her tit as hard as I could. It was like hitting a speed bag, momentarily jarring then springing right back into place.

"Again! Harder!" she yelled.

And I fucked and slapped her as hard as I could. My hips ached and my fingers stung.

Her arm suddenly hooked behind my neck and yanked my face up against hers. My cock buried deep inside her, unable to move.

"Is that the best you've got?" she growled, spitting into my mouth. "Fucking harder!"

She shoved me back up, just as her legs lifted and wrapped around my waist. Feeling like I needed to prove my manhood, I balled up my fist and swung with all my might. But somehow all I could muster was a weak, glancing blow. Then I gasped as I realized her legs were squeezing the wind out of me.

"Come on, Josh, fuck me harder, slap me harder, show me what a big man you are!"

My hips tried to move but were fixed in place. My arms flailed. My breath grew ragged. My face sagged in defeat. Serena laughed.

"Guess I'm too much woman for you, Josh," she taunted.

Her thighs scissored down even harder, crushing my rib cage to the point of suffocation. As if that weren't enough, her legs lifted and pulled me off my feet until I was on top of her on the couch. Her arms wrapped around my upper body and clamped down, pinning my wrists to my sides. I instinctually tried to fight back, but I was completely immobile save for my hands slapping at her anaconda legs like feeble seal flippers. All the time she giggled sadistically.

"Ah! No! Please stop!" I wheezed with the last of my breath.

"Okay," she said with a shrug.

Her legs abruptly released, and I crumpled to the floor, coughing and trying to regain my breath. Before I could even look up, Serena pounced and grabbed under my arms, then tossed me on the couch on my back. Immediately, she was on top of me, lifting my legs and bending me in half like a rag doll until my chin dug into my chest and my knees were in my face. Her arms pressed my feet together, then she grasped both of my Achilles tendons in one hand and tipped my body up even further. Her free hand slid between my thighs and grabbed roughly at my cock, tugging it toward her until it aimed back between my legs like the tail of a scolded dog.

I had a momentary flashback to the office Christmas party when she force-fucked me against a pole. I was now even more prostrate and vulnerable, in shock and helpless. I felt overwhelmed by fear, completely at her mercy, Yet I was also strangely exhilarated, buzzing with anticipation of what she might do next.

My thoughts abruptly scrambled as her hips snapped forward and took my cock inside her. Before I could sense her heat, she pulled back and pounded ahead with such force that my stomach compressed, and I thought I would puke. I gasped for breath, and she hammered me again even harder. I worried my hips might break.

I thought briefly of my own thrusts into her, how her rigid frame didn't budge. I tried to tense up and absorb the blows. But her onslaught was so incredibly strong. I could feel my muscles wilting with each crushing blast of her pelvis. Every part of me ached and turned to jelly. Every part, that is, except my cock which felt like it would burst its skin. Just like with the paddle, the pain combined with pleasure into something indescribably erotic.

As my mind and body succumbed to her will, I imagined what we looked like - her on top of me, fucking me like a big man might take advantage of a little girl. Dominating me in what I later learned was called the Amazon position. Serena was unquestionably the epitome of that name.

Her hand let go of my ankles and my legs split, landing on her shoulders as she leaned forward into me. My body fully jack-knifed as her head approached mine. Her thrusts reduced to quick jabs.

"I can feel you inside me, but I'm the one fucking you now, Josh," Serena hissed into my face. "Who's the cunt now?"

Without warning, her fingers slid between my lips, invading my mouth. I could taste the unique tang of her fresh pussy juices, unmistakable from earlier. I hungrily sucked back, embracing my disgrace. She laughed and began fucking my mouth at the same pace she took my cock.

"Yeah, that's it, Josh, now you can feel me inside you," she said breathily. "You're not here for the money. You just want to be violated, abused, and taken like the poor little bitch you are. You know you want it. You're so fucking lucky I picked you as my whore."

Her fingers pulled from my mouth and her arms split my legs, dropping them to her wide hips. Then in the same motion her hands scooped behind my back and my body suddenly felt weightless. A mix of confusion and elation filled me. And then I realized I was in the air straddling her body - and my cock was still inside her.

She adjusted her grip and my stomach dropped with the sensation of falling. I reflexively wrapped my arms around her neck, clinging to her with my head over her shoulder. The flowery smell of her freshly washed hair filled my nose, its soft feminine scent seeming so ironic.

With strength and purpose, her large hands dropped to my ass, one after the other, each grasping an entire buttock. Then her burly arms hoisted me up, and I spasmed as my cock slid further up into her. Next, her knees bent and her arms lowered with unbelievable ease, causing me to slide partway out, then she seamlessly lifted and straightened, pulling me back up and in. I gasped and almost came. I had never even imagined sex like this was possible!

Finally, she started bouncing me gently, rhythmically, fucking me in the air as I hung from her like a baby. My mind melted into perverted ecstasy, knowing it was unnatural and shameful, yet feeling delightfully pathetic, entirely consumed by Serena's superior sexuality. I moaned out loud.

"I told you I would take you for the ride of your life, Josh," she whispered mirthfully in my ear.

As she said it her pelvic muscles squeezed and kneaded my cock. My breaths grew ragged and I whimpered.

"That's right, Josh, you're beginning to appreciate just how lucky you are to be my toy," she cooed.

Her head abruptly pulled back and her shoulders twisted until my face was in front of hers. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were wild. She opened her mouth for a quick breath then bit down on her puffy lower lip. Her bobbing thrusts halted with my cock still fully inside her.

"No, don't stop," I pleaded, unable to control myself.

"Hmmm...It's not all on me. Why don't you show me what a lucky toy you are, Josh?" she prodded. "Show me what you want right now..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I curled my heels into her solid ass, gripped her broad shoulders and pressed my hips up, sliding up and in. I let gravity pull me back and pressed up again, then again, fluttering my hips as fast as they could go, humping her in the air, riding her like a jockey. And my hunger became insatiable.

Consumed by instinct I dropped my head and began licking and sucking and biting her breasts. I pulled one hand from her shoulder and smacked her tit as hard as I could.

"Fuck yeah, Josh! Get into it! Show me how bad you fucking want it. Show me how bad you fucking want ME!"

Her last words penetrated to my soul. What truly terrified me was that I really did want her - desperately. Despite how she was treating me. She was so fucking awful, but so fucking incredible. No matter how hard I resisted, I kept falling harder every time she took advantage of me. I felt like a junkie on heroine, knowing she was destroying me, but needing the fix anyway.

In the throes of excitement, I raised my head and stared into her vibrant green eyes. I could feel my balls percolating, ready to blow. I looked at her cherry red lips and was consumed by the thought of cumming as I ravished them. I moved in for a kiss.

"Ah, ah, ah, Josh," Serena tutted.

Her arms tensed, stopping my lips an inch short of hers. My thrusts were also arrested, leaving my dick fully inside her, desperate to cum.

"I can feel how badly you want to squirt inside me, Josh," she stated, "But I think you need to show me you really deserve it."

"Yes, anything Serena!" I pleaded.

"Then apologize for the rude things you said to me," she implored.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it," I babbled as I tried unsuccessfully to move my cock.

"Be specific," she said as her lips pursed and eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry I cursed at you and called you a bitch and a cunt," I answered as quickly as I could. "I'm sorry I challenged you when I should have done what you said."

She nodded her head in recognition, causing the top of the Santa hat to flip forward. Her eyes looked up briefly, then back down at me.

"And are you going to be naughty or nice for your new owner and patron from now on, Josh?" she asked with a devious grin.

"I'll be nice, I promise, just please let me squirt for you," I responded.

She immediately broke into a full smile.

"Good boy. Although I'm okay with some naughty too, Josh," she giggled mischievously, "It gives me an excuse to torment you and break you, over and over again. Not that I really need an excuse..."

Her arms dropped slightly, and I sighed out loud as my cock quickly slid out an inch, and then back in as she lifted me up. I tried in vain to move again, squeezing and pulling on her shoulders until my knuckles turned white. She flashed an arrogant smile and winked at me.

Then to my surprise, her lips fell into a pout and her eyes got soft. It was the look I imagined she used on her father when he wouldn't give her what she wanted.

"You know, there's just one last thing, Josh," she said in a slow, syrupy voice.

Her head cocked to the side and her bottom lip jutted out even further. Then she paused for several seconds, holding me rapt in her gaze. Finally, she spoke:

"You have to confess it's not for the money."

For some reason my heart leapt as she said it. I could sense it truly mattered to her that I was emotionally complicit in the sordid arrangement. That I wasn't some 'lie on the bed numb and take it' kind of whore. Rather, she wanted my desperation for her to be so deep that I would willingly accept her cruelty and humiliation for the prize of ejaculating by her hand. Money or no money.

My mind was a complete mess, aroused to the extreme, not knowing whether to pity her sentimentality or appreciate that she cared I was into it. And for the first time that night, I was truly uncertain why I stayed - for the money? Or deep down was it really for her?

And if I did say what she wanted, might it justify her taking away all the perks? But should I even care? Wouldn't I feel better if I just let her fuck the shit out of me because I wanted it, and not because I'm a goddamn gigolo? But what about mom and dad, my loans, my career...Arggggghhhhh!

At the end of the day, all I knew was that I needed to get off:

"It's not for the money, Serena," I admitted as earnestly as I could. "I'm still here because I love the way you make my dick squirt."

Her face suddenly erupted with glee. Her head turned to the side, and she kissed me passionately just as her vaginal muscles bore down, squeezing and throbbing around my shaft. My building anticipation gave way to a torrent of rapture. I was lost in the taste of her kiss, floating in the waves of her milking pussy, flying high in the air on her Amazonian body. All the money in the world couldn't buy the feeling I had in that moment.

Then my body shook, and my legs squeezed, and I grabbed her cheeks and bit her lip - and my seed began to shoot up inside her. With each passing pulse, I tugged at her hair and tongued her mouth, then I slapped at her tits and dug my heels into her ass. And finally, I hugged her tight, clinging to her powerful form as the last of my semen released, feeling grateful and dependent, knowing I needed her incomparable body and immeasurable talents if I wanted to feel that way ever again. Showing her it wasn't for the money.

In my daze, I felt her take two steps forward then stop. She suddenly peeled my arms off her and shoved me backwards onto the couch seat. I felt my penis slide out, but my legs remained on her hips, causing me to hang upside down.

"My turn," she said crassly.

I heard the sound of her vibrator, then saw it above me, rubbing right on her clit. My body tipped almost vertical with my chin completely in my neck so I could barely breathe.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah, Josh!" Serena screamed. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum all over you!"

Right then, something splattered in my hair. I glanced up and saw liquid squirting from her pussy. She was fucking cumming all over me!

Some more gushed and fell on my face, while even more dribbled down onto my cock and chest.

"Oh, Oh, OH!" she moaned as even more juices shot out and sprayed all over me.

Then the vibrator touched my cock and to my shock, I began to cum again, sending a rope straight into my mouth and another into my eye, then more onto my stomach and chest. I could barely see, but I knew I was flying again, brought to new heights by her incredible sexual energy.

My body shook and my legs kicked and squeezed around her waist. My abs engaged and I pulled myself straight up until I grabbed her shoulders, then I was riding her once again, bucking and writhing as the vibrator mashed between our organs. I was out of control, eyes closed in an erotic trance, lost in the subspace of Serena's mystical aura.

Slowly, my twitches subsided, and I lowered my head back to the couch. My breath slowed and my heartbeat approached normal. The buzzing of the vibrator stopped.

I opened my eyes to see Serena reaching down and wiping her hand across my chest. Then her fingers were at my mouth, feeding me a load of our combined cum. I shamefully sucked and swallowed without even resisting.

Finally, she squeezed my cock from hilt to tip like a toothpaste tube, causing me to shiver. Her index finger wiped across the hole to collect the last of my excretions.

Then she stepped back, pulling me off the couch and dropping me to the ground. I looked up to see her sucking her finger. She released it with a pop.

"Still tastes like a fucking million dollars," she said with satisfaction.

I looked up at her, still in my afterglow, amused yet perplexed:

"Aren't you gonna tell me why you keep saying that?"

"Isn't it obvious, Josh?" she responded with disdain as she stepped into her cocktail dress and pulled it up. "That's what you're going to cost me - or at least my dad. Assuming you can make it through the next six months."

The light bulb went off in my head as I put it together. I really hadn't done the math yet. The sheer magnitude of the number hit me like a freight train. My cock let loose another little spurt.

"And while I know you love the way I make your cock squirt," she paused and looked down amused as it issued one last burst, "You can rest assured I'm still going to pay you to be my boy toy, because, well, let's just say my tastes run quite extreme - and I've barely had a nibble."

She clicked her teeth in a mock bite, then laughed out loud. A wave of anxiety hit me. That wasn't extreme?

I watched as she finished tying her dress, then she stepped in front of the couch and bent over.

"Now go upstairs and shower, then meet me at the car in 15 minutes so we can go to dinner with Daddy and Celeste," she said curtly as she turned and walked past me. "There's a pair of shoes and a new custom-tailored suit in the toy sack that should be nice and snug on your cute little bod. Can't have my million-dollar man dressed in rags when I show him off around town."

The elation had finally worn off, replaced by regret, humiliation and dread. Show me off? In front of her dad? How the fuck could I let this happen? How could I be so weak and pathetic?

"Oh, and I'm sure you're feeling guilty and ashamed right now, Josh, but seriously don't," she said, turning back to face me with a smirk. "A deal's a deal. And you're truly worth every penny."

As she said it, she casually tossed the remaining stack of bills so they landed all over and around my sticky, naked body. Anger welled within me, and I had an urge to get up and run at her, shove her to the ground and tell her I'm not your fucking whore!

Instead, I lay on the carpet feeling cheap and used, listening to Serena's heels tap across the dining room tile. The elevator dinged. Then I hurriedly got to my knees and gathered up the money I'd earned, careful not to leave a single bill.

//