Serena's Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her foot and touched my dick, rubbing along the bottom with the tip of her shoe. I couldn't help let a moan escape my lips. Then she reached in the bag again and pulled out a thick letter-sized envelope.

"You know what I'd really like right now, Josh?"

She lewdly eyed me up and down, and I shrugged.

"To finally see that hot swimmer bod of yours," she said as her eyes returned to my face, then she barked in a stern voice, "Strip."

My eyes narrowed.

"You're a fucking cunt, Serena."

She rolled her eyes and downed her champagne, then she set her glass down on the side table and picked up her phone. Her fingers tapped on the screen, and she set it down next to her. For a moment I was terrified she was calling her dad on speaker phone again, but instead music began to play on a room-wide sound system. It was a familiar piano and brass riff.

She arose from the couch and stepped in front of me. I was shocked by how tall she was in her pleaser heels and immediately felt intimidated. Her knee brushed against my cock, and I briefly doubled over in surprise, then I felt the Santa hat placed on my head.

She spun and sat back down, then opened the envelope, extracting a fat wad of hundred-dollar bills.

"You'll get a hundo for every article of clothing you remove," she said, then added with a lick of her lips, "Plus extras for showing me your sexiest moves. And..."

With a mischievous glint in her eye, she lip-synced along with the lyrics:

You can leave your hat on.

I groaned as I recognized the Joe Cocker tune, made famous by a striptease in some movie.

"You fucking asshole," I spewed.

"Remember the ground rules, Josh," she said with a fierce glare. "Now strip!"

I glared back, thinking I would play chicken. She pursed her lips and leaned forward as if to stand. And I caved, letting my suit coat slip down over my shoulders.

Serena sat back and smiled, then flicked a $100 bill to the floor next to me.

"That's it, baby!" she urged. "Keep going!"

I looked at the hundred, knowing my new ATM card wouldn't have funds for two more weeks. From a young age, I was taught that every dollar mattered. So I did the first thing that came to mind: I grasped the collar of the jacket and began swinging it around my head while I gyrated my hips.

"Hell yeah, Josh!" Serena screamed.

She held the stack of bills up and flicked five at me in rapid succession. I threw the jacket at her, and she flicked off several more.

Getting into it - and excited by the cash - I unbuttoned my shirt, then untucked it and swung it around, earning another flurry of dough. My belt, shoes and socks got me even more. Then I turned around and wiggled my ass at her while I lowered my pants. She stuffed a big wad in the waist band of my underwear, then reached through my legs and touched my shaft.

I jumped and backed off, wagging a finger at her to behave. She turned and reached a hand into the toy sack. Then she leaned back, hiked up her skirt with her other hand, and spread her legs revealing her thick red bush, with no panties.

"If you get me off, you can have the whole stack of Benjamins, baby," she enticed, then set the tall pile of hundreds on the couch.

Her hand came out of the toy bag with a magic wand vibrator. She turned it on and rubbed the ball-shaped tip on the top of her slit.

"Now dance for your sugar mamma!" she ordered.

My eyes narrowed at her command, realizing how much the truth stung. I looked from her hairy pussy to the wad of cash and back. Then I sighed and began moving my body to the music, doing my best Magic Mike impression.

First, I looked her in the eyes and peeled off my undershirt, slithering my whole body in the process. I tossed it on her shoulder. She picked it up with her free hand and took a deep breath through the fabric. Her hips suddenly spasmed.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

Then I put my hands up behind my head and pressed out my torso, flexing my defined abs.

"God damn! Fucking jackpot!" Serena cried, her hips involuntarily thrusting in the air. "You really look like a million dollars!"

Next, I turned to the side and flexed one bicep up in the air, showing her my bulge. Then I lifted my arm and kissed the muscle. She screeched and haphazardly threw a few more bills in my direction while her hips squirmed on the couch. Then her hand moved in front, and she stuffed three fingers in her hole.

With growing confidence, I felt the power dynamic shifting, as if I finally had her at a disadvantage as she grew increasingly worked up. I suddenly had a feeling that I was actually the one using her, and not vice versa. That all I had to do was keep her horny and happy, and I would finally have financial security.

I spun and twerked my ass in her face, eliciting an ecstatic scream, then slowly slid my boxers down my legs until they dropped to the floor. I lowered my ass toward her crotch and pressed in, circling around her sex, giving her a lap dance. I could feel the vibrator squeezed between us, tickling my crack. With each revolution, I pushed back harder, forcing her masturbating fingers deeper inside, causing her to groan loudly.

Then I tipped my head back and leaned it on her shoulder, turning my face into her full auburn hair, right next to her ear:

"If you wanna see my cock, you'll have to ask nicely," I teased.

I stood and turned, quickly covering my crotch with both hands, hiding it from her view.

"Show it to me!" she ordered angrily.

I smiled and kept it covered while gyrating my hips sexily.

"I said nicely," I retorted playfully.

"Move those hands, trailer trash!" she yelled with a scowl, and when I didn't comply, the spoiled brat started to throw a fit, "Fucking gutter snipe! Show me what I'm paying your broke ass for!"

I stopped dancing, furious at her insults, empowered by my newfound sexual mojo. My hands remained over my cock. In the next second, the song ended, and silence permeated the room.

"Show some fucking respect, Serena," I said in a firm, steady voice. "Otherwise, I'm outta here."

Her eyes narrowed and her legs closed. She set down the vibrator on the couch and turned to pull something from the sack, obscuring the bag behind her. Then she stood and walked directly in front of me.

Her eyes glared down into mine. I looked back up at her defiantly, her face nearly a foot above mine. Her arms lifted then draped over my shoulders and crossed, hanging down behind my back. I still covered my crotch with both hands, forcing some distance between our bodies.

"Are you trying to impose your own ground rules, Josh?" she asked threateningly.

"I prefer to call it negotiating," I said, maintaining my facade of confidence.

She issued an amused sigh and one of her hands slipped up to the back of my neck and massaged gently. Despite trying to resist, electricity ran up and down my spine and my knees began to feel weak. Her stern expression softened and her eyes became warm, looking deep into mine. I couldn't help taking in the remarkable beauty of her features. She was an irresistible minx, and despite my hatred for her, I could feel my resistance waning. Then her fingers slid into my hair and stroked sensually causing my scalp to tingle. My arms slowly fell to my sides.

Her hand lightly grasped a handful of hair and gradually tipped my head back, pulling me closer to her. Before I knew it, my head was aiming up, while hers was tipped straight down. Her mouth was inches above mine, with her full lips painted in bright red, looking wet and succulent. Her tongue slowly snaked out and slid across her top lip, then it pushed out and back in as she took a quick breath. She looked ravenously hungry, like it was all she could do to hold back from devouring me. Her arousal added to mine, and I let out a ragged breath.

My body suddenly spasmed as her leg slid across my cock. I hadn't noticed my raging hard on. Now it was all I noticed.

Serena's lips curled into a satisfied smile, then slowly parted. She leaned down toward my mouth and turned her head. My eyes closed. My head was swimming...

SMACK!

My body shook with sudden pain as something struck my ass. I reflexively tried to wriggle away but her hand held my head firmly in place.

"What the hell?!" I cried, my eyes shooting open in shock.

I felt strangely betrayed after the romantic moment, and completely confused by the sudden blow.

SMACK!

"I make the rules, Josh."

With the second strike, I realized she was swinging some sort of paddle behind my back, spanking me with incredible force. Punishing me for not showing her my cock when she ordered.

SMACK!

"Bitch!" I cried as she struck again.

SMACK!

"And if Harvard Law School couldn't teach you to follow the rules..." she grunted with a hard swing.

SMACK!

"...I'll gladly teach you, Josh. My way."

With a sudden move she yanked my head forward, pulling my face into her cleavage. I couldn't help noticing how firm and supple her breasts felt.

SMACK!

"You'll learn soon enough to respect my authority, Josh..."

SMACK!

"...and that your place is at my feet..."

SMACK!

"...and at my fucking cunt."

SMACK!

Her blows continued and the sting became nearly unbearable - almost as unbearable as the realization that I was completely at her mercy, subject entirely to her whim. I couldn't help it: tears began to fall from my eyes onto her tits. It was the second time I cried in front of her that day. I was mortified. Serena giggled deviously. My anger suddenly boiled.

I lifted my hands and shoved her hips, frenziedly trying to push her larger body away, desperately trying to yank free of her grip. Her thick arm suddenly curled around my neck, pulling me in closer, mashing my face harder into her soft, wet tits. I jerked as my cock simultaneously slid between her smooth, creamy thighs. My rage melted swiftly into lust.

SMACK!

The blow knocked my cock further between her legs, sending a jolt through my extremities.

SMACK!

The paddling continued to my muffled cries, each blow pushing my hips slightly forward, hammering my cock deeper between her legs - like a nail into a tree trunk - until I was buried to the hilt.

She paused and lifted her arm, transferring the paddle to her other hand. As the pain momentarily subsided, I oddly noticed how nice her tits smelled, just like the night of the Christmas party, so unlike her cunt earlier that day.

I suddenly shuddered as her fingers teased the tip of my dick sticking out behind her thighs. It felt incredible, starkly contrasting with the hard slaps of the paddle. Without thinking, I raised my hands up around her waist and pulled, trying to fuck deeper into her gap. But I was already as deep as I could go. So I tried to pull back but her headlock tightened and her thighs clamped down, holding me still.

"Nuh-uh," Serena scolded, and her hand lifted off my penis. "I need some attention first."

I glanced up to see a thin strap slide off her shoulder. Then the cup of her dress folded down to reveal her wide, full breast. Her sweet, pink nipple was just level with my eye. My focus quickly shifted from my cock to the sight before me.

I took in the rosy skin of her areola...the tiny crinkles and dimpled center of her fully engorged teat...enticingly ripe and delicious, like a fruit waiting to be plucked from a tree. Yet just out of reach. My mouth watered and my breath came in short bursts.

Her arm suddenly jerked me to the side in front of her exposed breast, cutting short my brief reverie. Then she tipped my head back and mashed my chin into the dense flesh. Even her tits felt strong!

She forced me to look up at her gorgeous face, just past her erect nipple. Her luscious lips and succulent teat moved alternately into focus, holding me in thrall. Then her thighs briefly twitched, knocking my libido back into gear, reigniting my desperate need for friction. I tried again to move my hips, but I was entirely immobile in her steely grasp.

Serena continued to stare down at me, breathing slowly, betraying no emotion. Showing me she was completely in control - physically and emotionally.

I considered how pathetic I must look pressed up against the Amazon beauty. I had never conceived of myself as short or weak, but the precocious teen managed to make me feel tiny and helpless. I knew I was no match for her physical superiority, but now I could feel myself wilting before her supreme confidence. I had never encountered a person so naturally bold and powerful.

To my shame, I couldn't deny that feeling small and submissive next to her turned me on, despite how unnatural it seemed. I hated myself for it, and I hated her for making me feel that way. I had another urge to fight back and try to regain a measure of respect no matter how futile it may be. But another part of me pined to succumb to the strange feelings and let the teen siren have her way with me.

As my mind whirred, her blank expression finally gave way to a cocky smirk.

"What's the matter, Josh?"

Her free hand raised to her mouth and a thick strand of saliva dropped into her palm. She lowered it out of sight.

"Still hating your new job?"

As she said it, her slimy fingers swirled on my glans. My body spasmed and my mouth opened wide, gasping with the sudden stimulation. Her arm around my neck abruptly pulled up, drawing me to my tiptoes and pushing my open lips around her areola. She squeezed my penis again and I suckled to her like a starving babe, devouring her bosom with unrestrained delight.

I nibbled and licked, savoring her fragrant skin. I twisted and pressed, relishing her supple resistance and wonderful bounce. I slurped her nipple as hard as I could, forcing it to its full length. Then I flicked my tongue across its tip - and it was her turn to spasm.

"Yeah, Josh! Again! Again!"

I flicked my tongue rapidly, then spiraled it around, causing her to squeal with excitement. In a literal tit for tat, her fingers twirled a magical dance below, squishing and snaking, rubbing in her exquisite saliva, sending me into a fucking frenzy.

I reached up and ripped down her strap, then mauled her other tit with my hand, squeezing, jabbing and prodding as hard as I could, thrilled by its size and astounded how little its shape changed below my probing fingers. Then I pinched her nipple just as I bit the other. Her whole body quivered, and her thighs flexed, squeezing and pumping my cock. I felt something warm and slick around my shaft - her juices dripping from above!

Her fingers let go of my tip and I was suddenly desperate to regain the sensation. I pulled my hips back and shoved in, gliding lustily through her lubricated skin. I pulled out and just as I started to push back in, the paddle slammed into my ass, shoving me the rest of the way.

And somehow the pain and the pleasure melded into something greater, a cacophony of sensations, both sweet and bitter, tripling the pleasure. It felt like I was tasting a new combination of foods for the first time - and loving it!

I pulled back and rammed into her again, this time anticipating the paddle swing, pining for the tartness of its blow. And I began fucking her legs with abandon, ramming in and out with each spank. In my elation, I noticed how her sturdy body barely moved, like I was fucking a stone pillar.

Overcome with excitement, I sucked harder on her tit, pulling her flesh into my mouth until I could feel her nipple on the back of my tongue. Serena quivered and more secretions dribbled down, filling the tight slit and coating my cock. I could feel the bubbling of my sperm readying to blow and I quickened my pace, eager for release...

Serena abruptly lifted her arms from me and stepped back. I dropped from tiptoe without the pressure of her arm, and for a moment I hung from her breast by the suction of my mouth. With a loud splurch, her tit pulled away and I took a step back to catch my balance.

Before I understood what was happening, Serena put a clear plastic paddle in my hand, stole the Santa hat from my head and turned away. Her hand reached behind her back and pulled a string on her dress. It immediately dropped to the floor, leaving her entirely nude, save for the hat and tall heels. My breath caught as I took in her pale skin, hourglass figure, and wonderfully defined muscles.

She took another step and bent over, crouched her legs, and put an elbow on the couch cushion. Her head turned back, and she gathered me in her gaze. Her eyes flicked to the side, prompting me to follow. I gasped as her fingers slipped between her legs and made a V, pulling her labia apart to reveal her sopping hole.

"I'll give you a choice, Josh," she said with a mischievous smile. "I'll let you slap the shit out of my ass with that paddle, but I won't let you squirt the rest of tonight. Or you can come over here and plow me with that million-dollar cock of yours and I'll take you on the ride of your life."

She licked her lips sultrily, then opened her mouth and took an excited breath. And as much as I hated her and wanted to slap the shit out of her, I wanted that pussy like I'd never wanted anything in my life.

In one motion, I dropped the paddle to the floor, took two steps and without even trying to aim, slid my cock right into her waiting hole. I closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh as I was enveloped in her hot, silky wetness.

I heard a giggle, and I looked up to see Serena staring at me with a smug smile, proud that I couldn't resist her temptation. And something in me snapped and my fury returned.

Beyond my control I started slamming into her as hard as I could, banging that broad like the slut that she was. I raised my hand and spanked her huge ass as hard as I could, then started slapping her with each thrust. For a moment, I regretted dropping the paddle, but then it didn't matter as I felt the satisfying sting in my palms and saw my red handprints on her pale skin.

As I settled into a rhythm, I noticed for the first time that her burly body wasn't even moving as I rammed into her and that the skin of her muscular ass was barely depressing each time I hit her. I recalled the stone column feeling and determined that I needed to jar her loose, make her feel my manhood pounding her down. I grunted and bit my lip, then grabbed her hips and yanked as hard as I could, smashing into her with reckless force.

And it hurt. And her solid body didn't even move. I looked down to see her looking back at me, chuckling. And I hammered her again, then again, each time to the same effect, with the same taunting.

On my next thrust, I somehow felt like I lost some power. And on the next I felt downright weak. I tried to discern what was going on when I suddenly realized I was on my tiptoes, barely able to reach her pussy. She had been gradually unbending her legs.

"What's wrong, Josh?" she teased and wiggled her hips. "I liked your little grunts when you were tapping me as hard as you could. Come on, show me what a big strong man you are! Give it to me, baby."

She lowered down briefly and I yanked at her hips, just as she stood again, forcing me back up onto tiptoe. My crotch hit her with a weak slap, and I felt a bout of shame come on. Then her arm reached back and pulled me forward, tipping my torso onto her back, lifting my feet off the floor.

"Grab my tits, baby!" she cajoled.

Eager to take my aggression out on a less solid target, I reach around and took her two orbs in my hands. Their shape was barely any different as they hung down, they were so fucking taut. I squeezed as hard as I could and they barely deformed.

"Harder!" Serena cried.

I bore down with all my strength, but Serena just laughed. Then her ass clenched and jerked, pushing my prick partly out, reigniting my arousal. I tried to fuck back but I had no footing. Instead, I grasped her tits and pulled myself forward and back in, using them as handles.