Serend-nip-ity

Story Info
When your girlfriend walks in on you masturbating.
1.1k words
4.48
25.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend once caught me masturbating in my room. It was one of those nights, where you're horny as fuck and just about anything will turn you on. I had been scrolling reddit for hours, feeling my panties getting wetter and wetter, squirming as I lay in bed, desperate for any kind of friction against my wet pussy. Finally deciding I couldn't take it any longer, I grabbed my pillow and bunched it up between my thighs, sitting on my knees so that the firm fabric rutted up against my wet cunt. I let out a sharp gasp, followed by a gutteral moan at the pressure on my clit.

Reaching up, I stroked my hands over my naked body, everywhere but the places I wanted them most. My stomach, my hips, my thighs, my neck and shoulders, skirting around my breasts and avoiding my inner thighs. While I did this I began thrusting my hips, grinding up against the pillow. The mattress squeaked as I moved but I didn't care, I was so desperate for release that I just kept going.

My skin was burning everywhere I touched, it felt electric. Finally, I gave in, trailing my fingers over my breasts, circling until a fingernail grazed my nipples. Letting out another moan I gave in fully to my desires, grasping handfuls of my own soft breasts, kneading and playing as I sped up my hips, rutting desperately against the pillow between my thighs. I took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it there until it hardened, and another moan ripped out of my mouth, this time louder.

Then, I heard the front door. Shit. I had totally forgotten that my girlfriend had said she was coming home early from vacation. I heard her footsteps down the hall, my mind racing trying to decide what to do, but it was too late. The door to my room opened and my girlfriend found me, naked and sweating, fondling my own breasts as I rutted up against a pillow. I was usually quite shy with my body, and so though we had had sex, she had never seen me masturbate before.

I watched her carefully, and to my surprise the warmth of arousal began to pool again in my stomach. She licked her lips, and I took that as a sign that I could keep going, if I wanted to. Experimentally, I pinched my nipple again, biting my lip as a small mewl made its way from between my lips. All the while I kept eye contact with her, pinching my nipple again and this time allowing a gasp out.

I saw her eyes move down my body, taking in my sweaty, naked form and the slickness on my inner thighs, and she crossed one leg over the other. She rubbed her legs together, surreptitiously, but not nearly covertly enough for me not to notice.

"See something you like?" Emboldened by her actions, I spoke up, my voice husky and thick with sex. My chest was heaving, my heart pounding, and I started to blush under her smouldering gaze.

"I-" I could help but laugh at her speechlessness, and decided to up the ante, squeezing as much of my full breast in my hand as I could. Rocking my hips against the pillow, I groaned, my head falling back in pleasure as I took up a steady rhythm. My eyes closed as I pressed my soaked pussy against the fabric of the pillow, rubbing my clit needily. A tremour ran through me and I allowed myself to move onto all fours, eyes still closed, so I had a better angle for humping the pillow.

I moved more desperately now, my hips bucking, and with every thrust a new noise ripped its way out of my throat. I could feel that I was drooling a little but I didn't care, I could feel my climax creeping up on me and I was desperate to reach it. I could feel the heat of my friends stare on me, and it only made the whole thing more hot, made me move faster, fucking my pussy against the pillow harder.

I looked up and almost choked when I saw that my girlfriend, still standing in the doorway, had reached under her shirt for her breast. She was biting her lip as her hand moved under her top, and I could see that her other nipple was hard and pert, pushing up through the thin fabric. It was then that I realised she wasn't even wearing a bra, and electricity rushed through me again.

"Please," I whimpered. I didn't mean to call out for her, but I was rapidly approaching my climax now and quickly losing control of my actions. "Please, please - "

Without me having to vocalise exactly what I needed she surged forward, pushing off the door and sealing her lips around my own. I moaned into her mouth at the contact and she grabbed my hips, pushing me more forcefully against the pillow and I gasped. I was so close to cumming, and this time was so much more intense than I had ever felt before. I let out several whimpers as her tongue stroked mine, unable to articulate exactly what I was feeling to her, but she seemed to know.

She moved her head down and, without warning, laved her tongue over my pert nipple. I cried out, reaching up to grasp her head as her tongue moved, alternating slowly and quickly. She flicked my nipple with her tongue and I moaned, finally reaching down to do what I had wanted for so long and rub my aching, dripping pussy.

It didn't take long after that for me to reach my climax, my hand deep in my wet folds, rubbing my clit as my girlfriend suckled on my breast, kneading the other with her hand. Reaching around me, she spanked my ass with a sharp smack, and all of a sudden I came harder than I had ever cum before.

Breathing heavily, I pulled my hand from between my sopping folds and, grinning now, my friend took my wrist before I even had the chance to protest and put my fingers in her mouth. She sucked at my fingers, tongue swirling around them as she lapped up my cum, swallowing greedily. I shivered and moaned, and she pulled my fingers from her mouth with a small popping sound.

"You taste amazing." She whispered, and I whimpered as a small thrill coursed through me. She grinned at my reaction, and gently bit the tip of my middle finger. "I loved watching you. But next time you want an orgasm, you only have to ask."

It wasn't long before I took her up on the offer.