Serendipity 26: Family Vacation Pt. 2

Story Info
Things get more intense between Ted, Shane, Georgia & Eddie.
9.1k words
4.51
6.1k
9

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

XXVI − Family Vacation - Part II

GEORGIA

Eddie and I had just finished a delightful hour-plus exploring the lake from the canoes that came along with the cabin rental. I have to admit, I was a little sore, from the unusual kneeling position, and also from the unaccustomed upper-body effort from paddling. On the other hand, the slight muscle tiredness felt kind of good, and an ibuprofen when we get back to the cabin should do the trick.

After we stowed the canoes and the paddles and returned to the cabin, we left our sandals, wet from the canoes, on the porch and headed on in to get something to drink (and that ibuprofen!).

The cabin was laid out in an unusual arrangement, where you have to walk past the bedrooms to get to the kitchen. And this time, as we passed the room Eddie and Shana were sharing, Eddie and I encountered something almost unimaginable: the door was closed.

Well, Eddie and I aren't exactly rocket scientists, but it didn't take an Einstein to know what this meant. We smiled at each other and continued our walk to the kitchen for some of the lemonade we'd made earlier that morning.

We poured our lemonades and sat down, and I took the initiative.

"So, it looks like Shana and Dad must have reached some kind of understanding, huh?"

Eddie smiled a knowing smile and took another sip of his lemonade. So I continued to prod.

"So how do you feel about that -- your own father ..." I didn't know how blatantly to put it "... with your sister-girlfriend?"

The bluntness of his answer took me by surprise. "It's about time. Shane's been hot for him for years."

"And that doesn't make you at least a bit jealous?"

"Hell, no! Dad's a great looking guy, and she really likes sex. The only surprise is how long it took for them to get together." He paused a beat and took another sip. "Besides, how can I be jealous, when Shane knows how I feel about you?"

What surprised me was that I wasn't shocked. I knew that something like this was coming. I knew that Eddie found me "attractive" -- possible sexually -- and if he and Shana were at a point where they were both good with her having sex with her Dad, then something like this wasn't that far out.

"I always thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. And then when I started thinking about sex -- and the guys I knew were talking about sex and stuff -- and they talked about how hot you were, and how they'd like to ... well, they talked about how hot you were, and when I looked at you that way -- not as "Mom," but as ... well, like a woman -- I thought you were the sexiest woman in the world.

"Secret? I still do. Don't tell Shane -- she'd kill me. No she wouldn't -- she's known how I feel about you for a long time. Shane's real quick on the up-take that way -- that's one of the things that makes, you know, makes me feel about her like I do. So now, ... how do you feel about ...?"

In fact, I was pleased. Actually, I was thrilled Every mother's fantasy -- to have her son -- especially her handsome, well-built young son who looks a lot like his dad when he was younger, tell her that she's sexy. And I don't know if other mothers' fantasies extend to actually having sex with their sons ... but mine sure do now. And that's what I told him.

"I ought to be ashamed to say it, but I'm not. I like hearing that you think I'm sexy. And one of the reasons I'm not ashamed is because ... I've noticed how you've grown and, well, I couldn't help but noticing how you've ... filled-out,"

...and I let my gaze drift down to his tight red Speedo swim suit, which now was stretched to the limit by the erection it was attempting -- unsuccessfully -- to contain. Eddie caught my glance, and a smile spread across his face. He put down his glass and slowly stood up, right in front of me. And he stood there, his hips -- and his bulging Speedos -- maybe a foot away, in front of my face -- in front of my mouth. I actually felt myself salivating.

I raised my glance from his hips up to his eyes. "My, that's quite a compliment for a lady."

He replied, with a note of gallantry, "Nothing less than the lady deserves."

I reached out and put my hands on his hips, and I pulled him toward me -- toward my face. I could see the Speedos pulse from what was going on inside them. I guided him closer, and with one hand I pulled the waistline out so his cock would escape from the trunks and then slid them down so his cock and his balls were completely exposed.

Then I pulled him to me and held his cock to my mouth. And for the first time since high school, I took a young cock into my mouth. I felt the soft, spongy skin in my mouth, between my lips. I licked around, then found the little hole in the center and licked around it, and then tried to push my tongue into it just as far as it would go -- and then started all over again.

Eddie stood there, his hands gently on my head, not moving, but knowing that "the sexiest woman in the world" had his cock in her mouth, and that things wouldn't stop there.

But this was for me. You can't imagine the thrill of having a young cock in your mouth for the first time in ... decades, and I wasn't going to waste that thrill.

I slowly took more and more of him into my mouth -- an inch or so, and I paused to savor that, then another inch, and so on, until I had all of him in, and my nose was pressed against his pubes. And that's when I kind of went crazy. Holding his fine, hard butt in both hands, I pulled him into my mouth, just a far as I could. Then I kept banging my head against him. I think I was trying to get him down my throat -- or maybe coming out the back of my head!

But the taste of young cock. I wanted to taste him -- to taste his cum -- and I wasn't worried, because I knew that even if he came in my in my mouth, he was a young man -- he'd stay hard and he'd have lots of cum left to deposit other places.

But he was excited, and I'm so good at giving head, that even though I tried to keep things under control, the combination of a young man and a mature woman's mouth were just too much. I felt the pulsing in his cock, and three seconds later he was unloading a gusher of sweet boy-cum in my voracious mouth and throat. It was nasty, and it was heavenly.

Eddie still had about 90 percent of his hardness left, and that he slid in and out of my mouth, jacking off, fucking my cum-filled mouth -- and gently stroking my hair and my cheek.

For some reason, the thought that came to my mind all of a sudden was, "I want to lick his asshole." But there would be plenty of time (and plenty of times) for that. I knew there were other things on his agenda.

I pushed on his hips and guided him out of my mouth, and I made a show of wiping my lips and around my mouth with my finger and then slipping it into my mouth to lick it clean. I swallowed whatever cum was still in my mouth, then licked my lips and said, "It looks like you really do know how to treat a lady."

Eddie, bless his heart, took my hand, the one I'd used to wipe the cum from my mouth, and brought it to his lips and made a show of licking it, and then placed a courtly kiss on the back of my hand.

"Anything for M'lady."

I thought I'd taunt him. "Anything?"

"Anything," and he took my other hand and helped me stand up, then turned me around so my back was nestled against him, and his bare chest and legs, and his hard cock that was still sticking out from above the Speedos that were now bunched down around his thighs, and he put his arms around me. He skillfully unbuttoned the one button what was holding my cotton beach shirt closed, then used his left hand to reach inside the top of my bikini and begin playing with my nipple, which was already hard from when I was sucking him. He slid his right hand smoothly down the front of my bikini bottoms and insinuated his middle finger between the drenched, slick lips, all the while licking my neck and placing wet kisses on it.

Then it was him teasing me. "Anything?"

"Anything," I managed to gasp.

"All right -- I want to stick my dick in you, anywhere I want, and I want to cum in every hole in your body. And I want to call you 'Georgia'."

... and that's when I came (the first time). He had just made it clear. I was to be his piece of ass -- a piece of ass he would call 'Georgia.'

"What about Ted?" you ask. What about Ted? My husband is in the other bedroom, probably -- hopefully -- fucking the daylights out of our daughter, maybe trying to find out how many of her holes he can cum in. That's "what about Ted?"

When I came, my orgasm causing my legs to weaken and me to collapse against him, held up mainly by his hand in my pussy, he knew he had me. From our position, he bent me over the kitchen table, pushed my shirt up and my bikini bottoms down -- and shoved his cock directly into my fully-exposed, sopping wet pussy.

I was so wet and he was so hard that there was no resistance, and he went all the way in on the very first thrust. I quickly realized that Eddie's not as "big" as Ted, but he's longer. Yummy, the best of both worlds. I was already making plans.

But now Eddie was just sliding in and out of me, all the way in, almost all the way out, varying the angle, sometimes lowering himself so his long cock slid over my clit, sometimes raising himself so the end of his cock tipped my G-spot while the upper surface pressed against my rectum. It was obvious that Eddie had wanted this -- maybe even practiced it with Shana -- for a long time. Damn, "Little" Shana had taught him good!

And speaking of rectum... I figured some of these moves were causing my asshole to wink at him, because I felt him rubbing around my pussy with his thumb, and then pressing that thumb against my asshole.

I groaned and tried to push back against his thumb, but he removed his thumb. "Don't worry -- I've got plenty of plans for that!"

Plenty of plans? For that long, slender cock up my asshole? This was too much. I reached down between my legs and rubbed my clit, then gave it a terrific squeeze and came like ... I don't have the words to describe how hard I came. But my reaction, and the spasming inside my cunt, were enough, and Eddie slammed into me, and I felt the pulsing and the squirting, and I knew that my cunt was being filled with boy-cum -- and that this would be just the first of many, many times to follow.

Eddie took time to catch his breath, and then he leaned over me and made his chest touch my back, and he kissed my back and shoulders. And then he said, "I love you, Georgia."

I replied, "I love you too, Eddie -- and now, it's in every way."

* * * * *

Ted and I certainly had some things to talk about that night.

"I guess there're some things we should talk about, huh?"

"Yes, I guess there are."

"How did it happen?"

Ted told me how, when he'd gone to Shana's room to have "the conversation," just like we'd agreed, and how she'd told him why she was sexually attracted to him... actually, that's not quite right − why she wanted to have sex with him, and how she knew that you'd watched them and told me about it, and hearing you and me, and hearing him call out her name. And then how she "extracted" from him the confession that seeing her and Eddie ... made him see her sexually, and that, yes, truth be told ... he wanted her.

I realized that I'd been holding my breath while Ted was telling me all this. In one sense, there was no real surprise in what they talked about, and the things that Shana revealed to him about herself, and even Ted's ultimate admission of wanting her. I had to take a sip of my tea before I could even squeeze out the words, "So, how did you start?"

"I was amazingly easy. We were sitting up in the bed, and she turned to me, and we kissed and nibbled a little, and then she played with my nipples and then pulled my shirt off me, and I did the same to her, and ... you know."

And he told me how he ate her (and how different -- and good -- her taste was), and then how she rolled him on top of her and they fucked, and how he came inside his precious daughter for the very first time (but definitely not the last). And about what they did next, and how she basically raped him, pumping her hips and slamming herself down onto him, and biting and scratching him, and how he returned the treatment, abusing her tits, even leaving scratch marks on them, and all the while her saying lewd, suggestive, filthy things to him, 'til both of them couldn't take it anymore.

"You know, I think of her as being a little girl, so I was amazed at the pounding she can take," he added.

There was something that amazed me, too. I was sitting there on the vinyl kitchen chair in just my bikini top and my beach shirt -- I never even bothered to put my bikini bottoms on after Eddie ... after Eddie screwed me − and I realized that I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices -- the last bit of Eddie's cum that leaked out, plus all the lubrication I was producing as I listened to Ted's account of how he and our daughter had fucked.

I grabbed the waist of Ted's shorts and dragged him to the bedroom, telling him, "Ted, you better fuck me as good as you did Shana!"

* * * * *

He probably didn't fuck me as good as he had Shana, but he did pretty damned good, considering he's not a teenager any more (and his daughter is).

We got some more tea to drink -- iced, this time -- and I realized I hadn't fully told him about what had happened with Eddie. I mean, I'm sure Ted had figured out that something had happened -- maybe I had that telltale goofy expression on my face that I get when I'm sex-stoned -- but I owed him an account. In fact, I wanted to give him an account.

So I told him about coming back from canoeing and seeing their door closed, and how we smiled because we knew what was going on in there. And that we were both happy -- for you and Shane -- but also for what it meant for Eddie and me, and soon!

And I told him about what Eddie told me about how he felt about me...

Here, Ted surprised me by saying that he had suspected Eddie felt this way, sexually, about me for a number of years now...

...and how I'd told Eddie about how that made me feel, and then he was standing there right in front of me, with his cock stretching out his Speedos, and how I just pulled them down and basically fucked my mouth on his cock and got my first load of young sperm since high school. And how Eddie kind of took charge and bent me over the kitchen and used me with that wonderful cock of his,...

...and how he was going to call me 'Georgia.'

"Ted, I think both of us -- all four of us -- have crossed a bridge. I don't think any of us can turn back now, do you?"

No, he didn't think we could -- any of us. And I don't think any of us wanted to.

* * * * *

I felt that Shana and I should have a talk about -- things -- too, just to make sure that everyone was on board and on the same page with this new development in our relationships.

Later the next day, perhaps early in the afternoon, Shana and I found ourselves alone in the kitchen, and I thought that this was as good an opportunity as any.

"You know, Shana − your Dad isn't going into this for the 'hot sex'." And then I just had to add, "He gets enough of that from me," I said, smiling.

I said it in a joking way, but I think, underneath, I was feeling kind of smug, too, like "I can still keep a stud like your Dad happy."

But then Shana had to puncture my inflated ego by snarkily adding, "Yeah -- and from Aunt Jane, too!"

I gave her a playful -- but solid − slap on her thigh, but I wasn't angry. In fact, I'm relieved that our extra-curriculars with Jane and her sexy husband are out in the open. We don't flaunt them, but I feel good knowing that we don't have to hide them, either.

"The thing you've got to realize is that when the two of you are having sex, it's because he loves you, of course, and because he finds you a sexy, exciting young woman. But it's also a way of reconnecting with your mom. Your dad and I love each other -- you know that, and you know how much, and it's for the rest of our lives − but there's still a hole in his heart from your mother, and sex with you is a way toward making that hole a bit smaller."

"I didn't even think of that, Mom. But now that you've said it, it kinda makes sense. If it's true, it just makes the sex that much more special." And she leaned over and hugged me -- the hug of a daughter who loves her Mom.

Then Shana felt the need to tell me about Eddie.

"One of the very first things I can remember is Eddie telling me that you were the most beautiful woman in the world. And when he got older and learned about this stuff, he added 'sexiest woman' to that. Seriously, Mom, remember how Eddie was always trying to hug you and snuggle with you on the couch or in bed, and how close-in he would try to get with you? He was too young to know it at the time, but he was sexually attracted to you.

"And lots of times when we're fucking, I'm sure he's thinking about you. I don't mind, 'cause I know we're together and that nothing'll ever come between us.

"Besides, he's really good those times that I know he's thinking about you."

And then she switched gears completely on me. "About Aunt Jane? You know who's really hot for Aunt Jane?"

I had no idea whatsoever what she was talking about. And besides, in our "extended" family, everyone who was attracted to someone was probably already having sex with them.

But Shane looked at me expectantly, not willing to drop the matter, but also, not going on until I confessed that, yes, I wanted to know.

I sighed. "All right, dear, I don't know -- who is really hot for Aunt Jane?"

She smiled, an enormous, self-satisfied smile. "Paul!"

"Paul? You mean your cousin Paul?" I didn't know how else to refer to him. With all the complicated, overlapping relationships among us all, everyone was just an "aunt" or an "uncle" or, as with Paul, a "cousin." I mean, he's my grandson -- my great-grandson − and Shana's my step-daughter, so that makes him her -- what? Exactly.

Excitedly, "Yeah, Caleen's Paul!"

In one sense this shouldn't come as a surprise. I mean, Janey is hot, and that's very obvious, and it's also obvious that she screws around a lot. I mean, I can't recall her ever having sex with anyone outside our "family," but she fucks often and eagerly with everyone in the family, including, as Shana had already established, Ted and me. So it's not surprising that "young Paul" would notice the clues, and that he'd think about "What if ...?"

But with Paul and Caleen ...? Before I could stop to think, I blurted out, "Does Caleen...," but before I could even finish my question, Shana burst in, "She already knows -- she thinks it's hot!"

* * * * *

Well, as you've probably guessed, we continued with what we began on the second day of our vacation. Ted and Shana seemed to get together at least once a day (I was afraid she was going to kill that old man!), and Eddie and I seemed to find the occasion -- okay, several occasions each day − to experience each other sexually. (My old parts are so sore -- and so happy!) And every night, all of us end up exactly where we belong -- me and Ted in each other's arms, and Shane and Eddie with each other, bound together as they have been since ... since when?

But what hasn't happened is what Shana had originally proposed that very first day: "Join us."

And leave it to Shane to not forget that original proposition. It was maybe the fourth or fifth day that Shana captured all of us after lunch and simply declared, "So when are we all going to get together, like Eddie and I asked you to Sunday?"

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers