Serendipity 26: Family Vacation Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted -- bless his wonderful heart -- still didn't understand. I had to tell him.

"Ted, I want you to fuck me -- too. I want to feel both my men inside of me. Do you understand?"

Well, he finally did understand. His expression changed from one of confusion and uncertainty to -- well, lust. And Ted can do "lust" with the very best of 'em. Leaning over me, his cock, still slippery with the juices from Shana, went into my cunt almost like Eddie's wasn't even there. But Eddie's cock was there, of course, and the feeling was incredible. I was stretched as much as I'd ever been in my life. Well, maybe not quite as much as the time -- times -- that Janey has had her hand in me -- okay, when she's fucked my cunt with her fist. But this was different -- and better. These were two cocks -- beautiful cocks of handsome men, who I love, and who love me.

And who love to fuck me. As I had hoped -- fantasized -- I was full in a way I'd never been before. God, there was so much beautiful man-meat in me. At first, the men took it easy, coordinating their movements, figuring out a rhythm. They began by alternating their thrusts -- first Eddie's longer, thinner cock sliding along the membrane that separates my cunt from my rectum, while the presence of Eddie's cock forced Ted's against the top of my pussy, so my clit got rubbed with almost every stroke. I was in heaven. I could have had them go on like that forever, except that I probably would have passed out from the pleasure.

Their alternating strokes ensured that every part of me was always being touched by one hard cock or the other. I was pretty sure that I never wanted this to end. The guys, however, having mastered this particular technique, were ready to try something different. In this case, "different" meant both their cocks pounding my puss at the same time. This was a whole different thing. Before, it was the "internal massage" that I was getting from the two alternating cocks. Now, I was just being hammered by two men who wanted to give the slut the pounding she deserved -- the pounding she wanted. I hadn't known that I wanted this, but after all the loving massage, I was ready for -- craving -- something more intense. I was craving the feeling of being used. I wanted these two powerful men to use me like the fucktoy I wanted to be at this moment. They didn't disappoint.

I was getting the ultimate DP experience -- the ultimate double-vag fuck. I knew I wanted to experience this, but I hadn't realized how much I wanted it. And I wanted it from these two men.

And now that it was finally happening, my body didn't know what to do. The delicious sensations -- and, yes, the delicious pain -- made my body wanted to thrash around all over the bed, but between my son and my husband, I was thoroughly pinned. A thought flashed through my mind: "like a butterfly pinned to a display case."

Except this butterfly was getting a pretty serious pounding, and all she -- I -- could do was claw at Ted's back and Eddie's hips with my nails and bite Ted's chest and arms. I reached back to Eddie's head and grabbed his hair, and he surprised me my reaching under my raised arm and digging his nails in there. I'd never experienced that particular kind of pain. I came immediately.

And I cursed them, and I encouraged them.

"Fuck me, you bastards!" "God damn you -- you're killing me!" "Don't stop! Yes -- kill me, you bastards." "So good. Ohhh -- that's it − use me like a whore."

And they responded: "Yeah, that's right. Take it, you whore! You just can't get enough cock in that stretched-out cunt, can you, slut?" What's more, they were right -- I couldn't.

Then I was surprised by Eddie's voice. "Take those two dicks in your nasty cunt, whore!" I had no idea that he could be so -- crude. And thrilling. And if sometime Eddie wanted me to be a nasty whore, then I would be a nasty whore for him. Then he pinched my tits, and I came again.

Somehow, I managed a glimpse of Shana out of the corner of my eye. She was enviously watching the entire spectacle. After the last time we were all together, I was starting to get the feeling that Shane and I were becoming rivals, rivals for the affection -- and the attentions -- of our two men. But this time, there was only affection in her gaze (well, affection and envy). I looked at her, and something seemed to pass between us, and she leaned over and kissed me gently -- a loving kiss. Then she squeezed one of my tits and rolled the tip between her fingers before backing away and letting Ted in again.

And then I heard myself saying the words I never thought I'd say: "I can't take any more -- give it to me. Both of you, cum in me, damn you!"

All the stimulation -- and the rubbing, against my cunt, and against each other's cocks -- had pushed Ted and Eddie to the point where they were ready to cum almost any moment, and my words and my permission were all they needed. Ted made a few more savage thrusts and Eddie made one final lunge from beneath me, and I heard both groan as I felt their cocks pulse and spasm, then felt the flood of hot male juice inside of me. Then I felt something else, outside of me, on my belly between me and Ted. I had cum so hard that I'd squirted. Then I felt another spasm. And then I felt another gush of hot fluid on my belly as I squirted again.

We were all exhausted. Ted leaned down over me and we mouthed each other, with a lot of tongue and a lot of spit, while from underneath me, Eddie got his hands in and played with my tits, and he even managed to work his hand down to my pussy and fingered it -- gently.

As if responding to some unheard signal, Ted raised himself from me and rolled over, and Eddie and I separated ourselves (with some reluctance), and they let me lay there. It was a few moments before I sensed the movement. Shane got over me and rested her cheek on my messy tummy. Then she began to clean my tummy with her tongue, and after that, she slid down to lick and drink up all the juices that were flowing from my stretched-out pussy. And you know that when she finished, we kissed, and all was well.

* * * * * * * *

Eddie and I were lying in bed one afternoon. We'd been playing with each other. He hadn't been inside me yet, but I'd been treating myself to his beautiful young cock, in my mouth and in my throat.

"Y'know, Mom, Shane wants Dad to get her pregnant."

At first, I wasn't sure I'd heard him right.

"Did you just say that Shana wants her father to get her pregnant?"

"Yup. She thinks it'd be really hot if people saw her with a big belly and knew that it was her own father who'd gotten her that way."

I was stunned by, well, by the whole idea of it. And it was appalling. It was also exciting. It wasn't going to happen, of course − Ted had a vasectomy quite a few years ago. For some reason, though, the thought of Ted getting Shana pregnant was turning me on like crazy! But I didn't want to tell Eddie that. At least, not yet. Instead, I turned it back to him.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I think it'd be great."

I was stunned again.

"It would just be so hot, knowing that she'd be carrying her own Dad's baby, and she said she'd be incredibly horny and want Dad and me to fuck her all the time. She's really hooked on the idea of DP while she's pregnant."

"So you're sure ...?"

"Like I said, I'm great with it," and without missing a beat, added, "...because I want to get you pregnant."

Talk about stunned! I actually went dizzy for a moment. At my age there's no chance of that happening, of course. But at that moment, I thought of myself, walking down the street, belly swollen the way it was when I was pregnant with Sofia -- and Eddie, my beautiful son, standing next to me, proud that the baby in that belly was his.