Serendipity 26: Family Vacation Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted and I looked at each other, not knowing how to respond.

Shana said, "I thought so. Everyone wants to but nobody has the guts to say so. Well, I'm going to say so. Tonight, at the big bed, after dinner." Then she added, "Everybody eat light."

We had an early, light supper of chicken salad and some fresh tomatoes from a local farm stand we found back on the highway. Also, seeing how the week was going (inside the bedrooms and outside) and anticipating the need for serious hydration, we had stocked up on Gatorade on our last trip into "town."

... and then evening came.

We all found ourselves in Shana's and Eddie's room, the one with the king-sized bed. Since it was summer and the days were long, Shana closed the drapes -- for privacy, and for the sense of intimacy − while Eddie turned on the bedside lamps and adjusted the dimmers. This was starting to get real.

Since Ted and I were "visitors," we both had put on "something," but not much. I had on my muslin shirt that I use for the beach. Ted had simply wrapped a bath towel around his midsection. Since it was their room, Shana and Eddie were completely naked, and that fact clearly communicated that there was not going to be anything discreet about this evening -- it was going to be pretty much anything goes, and it was going to go on completely out in the open. There weren't going to be any "private moments." The thought made my pussy tingle.

I was wondering, exactly, how one gets started on something like this. Shana solved that problem quickly and effectively. She took the towel that was around Ted and undid the tuck that was holding it up and let it drop to the floor, revealing Ted's sizeable cock. At the moment, it was hanging toward the floor, but it was beginning to swell. Then she took his hand and led him to the bed and had him lie crossways on it, and she climbed onto the bed and took his half-hard cock into her mouth. Oh, yeah, she plopped her pussy right over his face, and they both began to lick and suck each other like the familiar lovers they've become over the past several days.

Eddie had moved in behind me and eased one hand inside my shirt and was teasing my nipple. At the same time, he was pressing his swelling cock against the crease in my buttocks, and like that, we watched his girlfriend and my husband pleasure each other. Then Eddie said, "Watch."

Despite Ted's grip on her hips, Shana lifted herself from Ted's tongue and mouth, and she crawled down the bed, toward Ted's feet. She lifted a leg across Ted so she was now straddling his midsection, then leaned forward, and reaching back with one hand, she positioned Ted's cock, right at the entrance to her asshole and held it in place there. Then she sat back, and an inch of Ted's cock disappeared into her asshole. She adjusted her position (and his), then sat down harder, and another two inches of Ted went into her rectum.

For nearly a minute, she didn't move -- just stayed in that position, getting accustomed to having the mass of Ted's cock stretching her. (I found out later that this was not the first time she'd been stretched by Ted, and that part of what she was doing was just enjoying the nasty pleasure of having her ass plugged so completely and so lewdly.) Apparently the satisfaction was starting to wane, so in two more tries she managed to get all of Ted's cock inside her -- inside her teenage asshole. There was no way she could have done that "raw" -- she had to have prepared herself beforehand in order to get something as big as Ted's cock inside her in such a short time. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw some white creamy stuff start to leak out of her ass and accumulate around Ted's cock. Now that they were both firmly in position, Shana leaned forward and, with her hand braced on Ted's legs, repeatedly screwed herself on her father's cock that was up her ass. It was so lewd, and the sight -- and even more, the thought -- were making me really, really wet.

Apparently Eddie had decided we'd watched enough of the show that his sister was putting on. Now, it was his turn to drive the activities. He eased off my shirt and guided me onto the bed, on my back, so I was lying next to Ted. I turned my head and looked at him, and I smiled at him, and Ted smiled back at me, and he tenderly took my hand in his -- or, at least, in the hand that wasn't squeezing Shane's ass − as I was about to be fucked by our son.

Eddie moved between my outstretched legs, and I spread them to make more room for him -- for whatever he wanted to do. He moved in and, placing his hands on the bed on either side of my head, he aimed his cock toward my pussy and, without even using a hand to guide it, he slid all the way into me in a single stroke. He stayed like that, braced above me, with the most incredible expression of total love on his face. The warmth that flowed over my body was so encompassing that for a moment I was unaware of the lovely cock that was in my pussy, waiting to give me one of the best fucks of my life.

And then there was the warmth I felt inside. All the heat of Eddie's body seemed to be flowing into that beautiful young cock of his, and it was almost like it was glowing inside of me. And I hoped that that lovely cock was able to feel all the warmth that was inside of me, and that I wanted to give back to him.

And while Eddie was giving me the slowest, most loving fuck, I watched his sister screw herself around on her father's cock. And that's what she was doing -- she was rocking her pelvis back and forth on Ted's cock, and swiveling her hips in a rotating, circular motion, which probably stretched her little asshole to the limit and touched ever part of her insides. And I thought, she and Eddie must have practiced that move a lot to get her ready to use Ted's cock like that.

And then I looked back up at Eddie, and at his face, and his smile, and I knew that I he was the sweet little boy that I loved and who thought I was the most beautiful woman in the world, and who was now sliding his beautiful young-man cock into the sexiest woman in the world. I laid my legs over his and wrapped one arm around his shoulders, and with the other hand around his head, I guided his mouth to mine, and we kissed tenderly, tongues in each other's mouths, exchanging our juices, and knowing the most wonderful love imaginable.

After a few minutes of this lovely union, Eddie straightened up, and he seemed to become aware of Shane, and she, of him. Because of their positions -- Eddie facing forward, toward me, and Shane facing the other way, toward Ted's feet -- they were able to twist and face each other, and they reached out and took each other and began to kiss and grope each other, and it was wild -- watching these two young people, obviously deeply attached to each other, make out at the same time they were busy fucking other people. It was warm, and touching, and insanely exciting.

Then Shane pulled back and looked at Eddie and said, "Now, Eddie, give our Mom the fucking she deserves."

Yes, Eddie, give your Mom the fucking she deserves!

Eddie, bless him, gave Shana a final kiss and then returned his attentions to me. And the way he did it was, he hooked his elbows under my knees and pushed my legs back, to the point where he actually lifted my hips off the bed and he plunged that beautiful young cock, slippery with our juices, all the way into my ass. It wasn't so much painful -- his cock was so wet with our juices, which had also flowed down and soaked my asshole − as it was shocking. But I was now filled with that cock. My beautiful son's beautiful slim cock was all the way inside my asshole, and I was in heaven.

The heavenly aura was interrupted by Shane, ordering Eddie, "Fuck your Mommy, Eddie. She's a slut. Fuck your slut Mom -- she wants it."

And I did. I wanted to be his slut. I wanted my son, who had waited so long for me, to fuck his slut Mom. And he did. He slammed into my ass so good -- long, slow strokes out, then ramming it into me as hard as he could, then slowly out again. And sometimes the other way, pushing that beautiful cock into me slowly, slowly -- and then quickly pulling it out almost all the way, so that the emptiness I felt was so sudden that I almost cried out for the loss.

And he leaned down so his lips were next to my ears, and I could tell that he was trying to echo Shane's words, trying to call me filthy names -- but he couldn't. My sweet boy, who was raping his mother's ass so beautifully and so thrillingly, couldn't make himself call me a slut. And when I realized what was happening, the struggle he was having, I don't think I could have loved him any more than I did at that moment.

And in that tender moment, I held him even tighter in my arms and my legs, and that's when he gave a final, almost brutal thrust, and I felt him unloading a whole day's worth of rich, young-boy cum into me, flooding my ass-- and my soul -- with his warmth.

We lay there, blissfully, like that -- I don't think I was even aware of Ted's and Shana's presence. They hadn't forgotten us, however.

Shane reached over and patted Eddie's cute butt and said, "Eddie -- now."

I guess that was their signal for something, and I was right. Shane raised herself up on her knees -- slowly -- letting Ted's juicy cock slide out of her ass. And she was really stretched! It looked like her gape was practically two inches across. But then, as I watched, it steadily shrank, contracting 'til in a minute or so it was open only a little. Ahhh, the miraculous powers of young flesh!

At the same time, Eddie gently withdrew from my stretched, relaxed -- and happy -- rectum. He bent over me and placed a loving kiss on my lips. Shane had guided Ted up from his reclining position and over against the headboard -- and, apparently, "out of the way" for the time being − and Eddie rolled over onto his back to where Ted had been moments before.

Shane leaned down and took Eddie's cock -- the cock that had just cum so beautifully in my ass − into her mouth and loved it clean. And there was no hesitation -- this obviously wasn't the first time that Shane had taken a cock directly from an asshole and into her mouth.

Shane turned around, as she had with Ted, and with absolutely no difficulty at all she guided Eddie's fully-recovered cock into her ass till he bottomed out and her ass was resting against his loins. Okay, so Shane really likes it up the butt, reverse-cowgirl style, as I'd seen her and Eddie several times before.

But now, she reached over to Ted. She squirted a bunch of some kind of oil into her hand and lathered it all over Ted's cock, stroking, squeezing, and milking until he was fully hard. Then she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward her and said, "Now, Dad, fuck your daughter -- she's waiting for it."

And that's what it was -- "Little Shana" and her brother-lover had planned for her to get DP'd -- and it was her father who was going to be coming in through the "front door." My hand went immediately to my pussy, and I started grabbing and seeing how many fingers I could force inside.

Ted acted like there was nothing unusual about this -- "so what else is new?" -- and kneeled between her legs. Shana took his cock and worked it around her pussy a few times, and then a few extra strokes over her clit, then said, "Now, Dad -- put it in now!"

Ted leaned into her, and her fingers guided the mass of his cock inside her cunt, squeezed by the pressure of her brother's cock that was fully embedded in her ass. They all took a few moments to adjust, and to get the feel of things. Then Eddie began thrusting, slowly and regularly, into his sister's tight ass, and then Ted began his strokes, in and out of her compressed cunt.

Things must have felt incredibly tense and tight for the guys, but I was most aware of the sounds coming out of Shana, the steady "unh, unh, unh" in sync with Eddie's thrusts, then Ted's. And despite the evening cool of the room, a sheen of sweat was appearing on her body, and her forehead was wrinkled in concentration as the two cocks inside abused her.

It was so exciting to watch, and Shane was doing well considering it was her first DP, and considering the size of the cocks that were filling her and fucking her.

I couldn't just sit by and watch (and play with myself) -- I had to get into this. I leaned over next to her. I took one of her small tits into my hand and I squeezed it and rolled the tip and nipple in my fingers. Then I whispered into her ear, "Do you like having your Dad inside of you? Do you like him filling you with his big dick? Enjoy it now, because I can have him anytime I want."

Shana turned and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "So can I, now."

He words stung like a slap across the face.

But then I saw the smile start. And it wasn't a sarcastic or cynical smile, or her smile of triumph that we'd seen so often whenever she had made a point or been proven right. It was a warm, happy smile, and I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed me back, and we knew that everything was good -- still. I backed away and returned to watching the porn show -- one where I knew all the performers and had sexually enjoyed most of them.

With one exception: I hadn't actually done anything with Shana yet. Would she be interested in changing that? We'll find out.

The three of them were fast approaching the point where the excitement was getting to be too much, and I watched as all of them began to speed up their movements in anticipation of the finale. Surprisingly, it was Shane who was first, bucking and making grunting noises and actually screaming as she dug the nails of one hand into the soft flesh of Eddie's ass at the same time she pulled Ted against her and bit the muscles of his chest while she raked his back with her fingernails.

...and everyone collapsed, like someone had let the air out of a balloon. They lay there catching their breaths. I didn't want to disturb them, so I waited until Ted, being the one on the top, pulled out his cock -- which still retained much of its volume -- and disengaged from Shane's legs and arms ...

... and as soon as he was clear of Shane, that's when I dived in, straight to her pussy, dripping with her fluids and the massive load that Ted had put in her. And I ate her. I ate her almost the way Jane and I would go after each other, biting and chewing at the lips, sucking -- hard -- on her clit, then gently squeezing it between my teeth before starting all over again. And all the time trying to scoop out as much of my daughter's and my husband's comingled fluids. And all the while that her brother's lovely cock was still all the way up her rectum

What surprised me was Shane's reaction. "Oh, Mom, I was hoping you'd do this. Do it -- suck Dad's cum from me -- suck it all."

Well, you can guess what effect her words had on me, and I kinda went crazy in my licking and sucking. In fact, I was sucking Shana so outrageously that I guess it had kinda gotten to Ted, because I felt someone fiddling around my ass, and then a cock was pressing against my asshole. The preparation I'd received earlier from Eddie had made it possible for Ted to ease himself inside of me. I was sucking my husband's cum out of my daughter while he was fucking me in the ass. It was probably one of the lewdest situations I've ever been in -- and maybe one of the most gratifying.

We all had the good sense to appreciate that enough was enough, and after Ted had cum (weakly) into my ass, he pulled out and I lifted myself from Shane's abused pussy and leaned forward to kiss her -- and to kiss Eddie, whose cock was still embedded in his sister's ass, though not for long.

We got up and wiped ourselves with some towels we had strategically placed in their bedroom. Then we all went off to shower -- me with Ted, Shane with Eddie. But after we'd showered and dried off, none of us felt like losing the sense of intimacy that we were all feeling, so Eddie turned up the heat in the cabin and we all remained naked. It seemed like we just wanted to touch each other. First, Eddie and Shane came up to me, and they surrounded me and held me, and it was an amazing feeling of love. And then they both went over to Ted and held him in the same way. As you've probably surmised, Ted's not a real sentimental kind of guy, but I could see him -- almost "melt," is the best I can describe it -- when the children held him. And we set out some drinks and watched a movie, but it seemed like whenever someone walked past someone else, they touched. Not sexually -- just a touch, to show how we felt.

After the movie, we went to bed, me with Ted, of course, and Eddie and Shane, together as they have been for − who knows how long?

But as I drifted off to sleep in Ted's arms, I knew one thing: next time, I was going to be the one to have those two beautiful cocks inside me. Maybe they'd even be in the same hole!

* * * * * * * *

"The next time' turned out to be two days later. As usual, Ted and I headed toward "the big bed," in Shane's and Eddie's room. Instead of just showing up starkers, Ted and I both wore wraps, which we could take off to "reveal" our bodies to our partners. When we went in the room, we found Shane and Eddie completely naked, their fresh, youthful bodies on full display, not like they were flaunting them -- or maybe they were.

Ted and I dropped our wraps, and all of us began drifting toward the enormous bed. But before things could get too far, I took Shane's arm and whispered in her ear, "You and your Dad, have fun, but don't let him cum, okay?" She smiled. First, it was a nasty smile, but then, it turned into a happy, "fun" smile -- because she knew why I was asking. She kissed me and said, "Knock yourself out."

So while Shane and her Dad were touching each other -- a lot -- I guided Eddie onto the bed and onto his back. His cock was already sticking straight up, and without any more preliminaries, I half-laid on the bed and put my mouth directly on his cock.

I can't fully explain to you how wonderful it was -- the young, smooth penis skin as it slid through my lips, the feel of the soft spongy tip hitting the back of my throat, again and again and again; and my nose, buried in the soft blond-brown pubic hair. And to know that, yes, it was the cock of my sweet little boy -- my sweet Eddie -- that was buried in my mouth.

And I was hoping that he was feeling something similar -- that it wasn't just some aging whore who liked sucking young cock (which I wouldn't have minded, of course!). But this time, I hoped he was having some feelings of tenderness, because I was having feelings that only a mother can have toward her son.

I finally managed to remove my mouth from that beautiful cock and smiled at him. Then I turned around and positioned my hips over him and began to lower myself. This time, though, I surprised him. Instead of placing his cock directly against my anus, which I usually do when he and I are in this position, I aimed it toward my pussy and lowered myself slowly -- slowly, for the sheer, lewd pleasure of feeling every centimeter of that smooth cock as it slid into me. He didn't complain. I moved around a few times, just to feel him everywhere inside of me, and then I lay back onto him so he could play with my tits while he thrust his long cock in and out of my cunt.

He was surprised, though, when I reached out and took Shana's hand and squeezed it and said, "Now," and then added, "− please."

Shane stopped thrusting her hips up toward Ted and took his arms and stopped him from plunging into her. "Dad, I think your wife wants you." She put it so perfectly.

Ted was a bit puzzled, since he couldn't think of any reason why I'd need him when I had Eddie's strong young cock already inside me. But, being Ted, he didn't question -- he simply got off Shana and moved until he was over me. And he looked. And that's when Shane -- her poise and self-assurance continue to amaze me -- said, "Da-a-a-d-d! She wants you to fuck her!"