Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asked softly.

"Yes daddy, thank you," I managed to choke out in between ragged breaths.

My head was turned sideways from the wet smack that followed, my face stinging from the blow I knew I deserved. My disheveled hair flopped about to cover the cheek that was struck, and I dutifully swiped it aside so he could look down and admire his handiwork.

"You come only when I tell you to, do you understand me?" he spat out, rising ominously to his feet.

"Yes sir, I understand," I responded with an enthusiastic nod, my eyes glued to his feet.

Daddy fell silent and busied himself with my neck once again, only this time to fasten a black collar around it, the cool material sidling up against my slightly bruised flesh. I watched as a heavy steel chain unraveled from a ball and clattered to the floor, the end of which was attached to a handle that was secured firmly within my master's hand. He strode away from me without looking back, tugging on the chain until it was taut, forcing me to turn in his direction.

"Get over here," he demanded coldly, yanking on my chain with more force.

I obeyed his command and began to crawl toward him, placing one shaky hand after the other as the throes of pleasure began to fade. Newfound excitement replaced the sensation, my mind and body alike ready for more. I became intimately aware once again of the drenched panties that clung to me like a second layer of skin each time my knees lifted to shuffle me forward. So saturated with liquid were the underwear that they no longer moved when I did, having fused to my body, unable to absorb a drop more of my essence. The excess continued to flow from me though, dripping from the material and coating my thighs, the slick causing my legs to pass by one another without a hint of friction as I crawled my way toward certain punishment.

My master took a seat upon the edge of the bed and patted his lap, beckoning me to take my place upon it. I rose halfway to my feet and shuffled forward with his assistance, one hand operating the chain and the other gripping a tuft of my hair, forcing me into the bed. I found myself suspended across his thighs, with my knees sinking into the mattress, my mouth agape as I gasped for air. My gaze found the adjacent wall which was adorned with a mirror, and I observed myself, nothing more than a disheveled mess with tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. He released my hair and my head fell forward, his heavy hand relocating to my back. His fingers trailed lovingly down my skin, soft fingertips tracing a minefield of goosebumps that erupted beneath his delicate touch. I shuddered in his grasp and writhed in a wanton manner, my ass swaying high in the air to coax him.

But he refused to take the bait, instead taking his time with the soft touch, his fingers winding their way into my sunken crevice. A fresh pang of pleasure stabbed into me as his fingers found my depths, stuffing the thick digits inside of me and bringing the useless underwear along with them. So throaty and unhinged was the moan that escaped my mouth that I caught myself by surprise, losing myself in the moment. He plugged my pussy with his fingers, withdrew them and repeated the process again, fucking me deep with my underwear until they began to sag off my ass. My greedy walls clamped upon the foreign material, eager for any intrusion at this point, attempting to pull the underwear in deeper. I groaned aloud and rocked my hips, thankful to have anything inside of me.

"You like having your underwear inside you, is that it?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes daddy, I love it," I responded hastily, my hips still swaying of their own accord.

As if on cue the treat was rescinded as my master began unraveling the panties down my legs, pulling them out of and away from my body. I whined softly as he freed them from around my ankles, exposing my holes to the cold air. The plug was unceremoniously pulled from my body next, and I yelped in a combination of pleasure and pain as my tight hole was rapidly expanded, leaving it gaping in the absence of the toy. I stirred in his lap and lifted my head, peeking into the mirror to see what he could be doing. As my eyes fell on him, I watched as he reached over toward my head with the objects secured in his hand.

"Open your fucking mouth," he barked.

I kept my eyes on the mirror and saw my soaked panties wrapped around the butt plug, the soft pink jewel twinkling in the low light. My mouth opened of its own volition, saliva pooling on my tongue, and the soiled panties displaced the liquid as the underwear made its way toward the back of my throat. I drooled upon my fingers clutching the bed, my hands twisting within the comforter for support. Tears streamed down my face as the foreign objects came to rest within my mouth, my eyes fixated on the pink jewel reflected in the mirror, the plug jutting out of my mouth. I dutifully closed my lips around the warm steel, completing the makeshift gag for my master, who found my eyes in the reflection and offered me a grin in return. I smiled at him with my eyes, eager to please, proud of myself for successfully accepting his gift without gagging on it.

"That's a good girl," he said proudly, "look at yourself, you're doing so well."

I surveyed my own reflection, tear stricken and saliva stained, tufts of unkempt hair sticking up in various places upon my scalp. My mascara had long since begun running, black tears lining both cheeks and tracing my jaw. My knuckles shone white with exertion, clutching the blanket in anticipation of daddy's next move, one I was sure would be as delicious as the last. I was a proper mess and thoroughly enjoying every second of his torture. He did not disappoint either, my eyes raising from my hands in the reflection to his own, following the motion of his arm rising high above his head until it was swiftly lowered out of my view.

He delivered a blow so harsh to my ass that it sent a shockwave up my entire body, shifted my weight in his lap and filled the room with an audible crack that closely resembled a gunshot. High pitched notes of delight and agony attempted to tumble from my lips but were instead waylaid at the junction of my blocked throat, which only allowed a soft muffled garble through the cracks of my tightly joined lips. My chest heaved as I began to sharply inhale through my nose, acutely aware of my heady aroma that filled the room. It was present far before now, the pungent scent wafting through the air, but as time wore on and I was subjected to more punishment, its body only grew stronger. I watched his hand rise and fall again and this time the blow was so severe I fell onto my elbows, succumbing to only the second strike.

"What's the matter?" he teased, laughing to himself as he began to massage my tender cheek.

The collar around my neck was adjusted while I collected myself, my nose rapidly inhaling and exhaling for breath that was far from sufficient. The steel chain was behind me now and it was once again yanked upon, until my head was tilted up far enough to look at my reflection, my chin digging into the bed with my arms folded up underneath me. He met my eyes with that sadistic grin still on his face, all before spanking me again, this time assaulting the other cheek which had yet to taste his wrath. I felt my lower half quake under his power, and I could only imagine how red he was painting my pale skin. I grimaced and whimpered as the spanking continued, forced to watch him delight in my pain, which was also apparent in the stiff appendage that tented his pants and poked into my gut. And all the while he tortured me, I continued to wet myself, thankful for the treatment I had lusted after for so many years and finding it in the most obvious of people.

Somewhere along the line I had lost track of time. My eyes fell on the clock in the corner, looking to it for guidance, unable to hear the incessant ticking over the sickening report of flesh striking flesh. My teeth clamped upon the steel filling my mouth, tongue wringing out every drop of arousal to be found within my panties for nourishment as I braced for more. My poor cheeks jostled again, a fresh wave of pain crashing upon my core; another strike followed, this time seeing fingertips slipping into my crevice and brushing past my swollen lips, dragging me deeper into a whirlpool of pleasure. I moaned so loudly through my gag that it registered slightly above audible, voicing my contentment as my master worked me over until a visible sweat clung to his brow. He grunted and growled with every strike, his palm surely stinging from the abuse, but he was unrelenting in the way he dished out righteous punishment to my deserving backside.

Finally, the torture ended, my watery eyes confirming with the loyal clock that several minutes had passed since the ordeal initially began. I had survived the retribution, but the phantom pain of his hand remained, my nerves presently reporting strikes of the hand that had landed minutes ago. He let some slack into the chain, and I slumped forward, collapsing into the bed with spittle oozing out of the corners of my mouth. I gasped desperately and dry heaved for air, and reprieve soon found me as he reached over to remove the plug from my mouth.

"Spit your underwear out," he commanded.

I did so without hesitation, regurgitating my ruined panties that landed in a small lake of saliva on the carpet. I sputtered and choked, inhaling into my sore throat as much fresh air as I could manage. Daddy began to run a brush through my hair, straightening it for me as I collected myself, my breathing slowly returning to normal. His other hand gingerly massaged my swollen cheeks, but despite how soft his touch was, they were so tender that fresh pain welled up within me. I grit my teeth together and winced as he assuaged my pain as best he could, and I was overly grateful that he spent as much time soothing me as he had unraveling me.

"Time to make daddy feel good, don't you think?"

"Yes of course," I responded earnestly, newfound vigor coursing through me at the prospect of pleasuring him again after all these years.

Daddy let go of my chain and allowed me to rise off his lap, before he positioned me where he wanted me, which saw my upper body strewn across his torso with my legs laid out across the bed. He laid back upon the mattress, resting comfortably with a few pillows supporting him, his eyes on mine in the reflection. My eyes drifted away and fell upon his groin, his pants strained to their limit around his erection that fought desperately to escape its confines. I instinctively set to work freeing it, my fingers effortlessly undoing his button and zipper before my hands moved to his waistband and shimmied the pants down his thighs. They fell off the side of the bed where my panties were discarded earlier, leaving behind his tented briefs. I surveyed his clothed erection closely, in awe of its size and the tantalizing musk that undulated from it in waves. It wasn't just the aroma that gripped me either, but the giant wet spot at the tip signaling arousal was so dark and large that I could almost taste it from sight alone.

I dug my fingers into his waistband once again, this time slowly unwrapping my treat, savoring every second of the reveal. His thick erection eventually sprang forward, nearly striking me in the face after being freed, the rigid cock bouncing to and fro. It eventually came to a rest and pointed toward the ceiling, the vein choked appendage intermittently throbbing as if it drew a steady breath of its own. My eyes went wide with wonder as I surveyed his impressive tool, its length rivaling that of my forearm and its thickness drawing a blank as far as comparisons are concerned. I had daydreamed about this moment for years, in my most private moments where my thoughts ran wild and harkened back to the earlier times when I had encountered this beast. Nothing I had seen since could hope to compare.

"You know what to do, don't you?" he asked pointedly.

My only response was to lean forward and begin, desperate to get his cock inside of my mouth as quick as I could, but he pulled me away with a violent tug of the chain just as my lips fell upon the head. He reached over and landed a swift slap across my face, drawing from me a deep groan as I clamped my thighs together, arousal leaking out of me freely.

"I asked you a question, you better fucking answer me," he growled, his hand gripping my mouth and jaw so tightly my lips and teeth were bunched together.

"I'm sorry sir," I managed to squeeze out, "Yes, I do."

"Yes, you do what?"

"Yes, I know what to do."

An uncomfortable silence fell between us, my mouth clutched within his hand, my eyes glued to his throbbing erection. A soft whimper escaped through my lips as I watched his groin stir before my very eyes, a thick pearlescent bulb of desire leaking from his tip, perched and ready to cascade down his firm shaft. The anticipation was killing me, and I could stand the tease no further.

"Please let me suck your dick daddy, I'm begging you," I breathed, inching my head closer to his groin, taking his hand along with me.

His hand fell away as slack entered the chain, and my head jerked toward the object of my desire, the towering cock rising high above my face. My lips parted and my tongue jutted out, letting loose a river of saliva which spilled from my greedy mouth onto his groin, a small lake forming upon his body. But it was forgotten as soon as his thick head breached my lips, passed my frothing tongue, and nestled itself into the back of my throat. In one fell swoop I inhaled as much of him as I could, an intense relief falling over me as I found my happy place. How had it been so long since I last had him in my mouth, and why did it taste so damn good?

I looked up into the mirror and saw I had only managed to take about half of his impressive length, my eyes going wide as I realized I had a challenge ahead of me. I wrapped my slender fingers around his remainder and tackled the task, moving my head up and down in conjunction with my hand, drooling down his shaft as I did so. I sucked and stroked him in unison, combining the activities to ensure every inch of him was being satisfied. I moaned uncontrollably as I repeatedly impaled my throat on his cock, content to spend the remainder of the night doing just this if he willed it. My thighs grinded together, mashing my swollen lips and the hidden button nestled between them together, whisking me further away into a realm of bliss.

Daddy allowed himself to groan aloud, a deep guttural utterance that came from a place of contentment that inspired me to double my efforts. I was a woman on a mission, sucking his cock with reckless abandon and greedily stealing from him every drop of his delicious nectar. If he allowed it, I would soon force him to unload his true desire down my throat, but he had other plans. He yanked on my chain and dislodged his cock from my lips, the soaked member escaping my mouth with an audible plop as I was forced to retreat. He then thrusted his phone into my free hand, the other still busy absentmindedly stroking him, a wave of saliva and precum surfing upon my knuckles as they quickly bounced up and down upon his shaft. I didn't halt my hand even as I studied the screen of his phone, my reflection looking back at me, a giant red circle situated near the bottom of the screen.

"Press record and get back to work," he ordered.

And I did just that, my thumb tapping the circle so I could find solace again, leaning forward to retake his cock with my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I watched myself line the phone up so it would capture every juicy detail of what I was doing, determined to film the best video possible for my master. I watched through long lashes how I gave head on camera, offering smiles both with my eyes and my teeth whenever I retreated to catch a breath of air. But I would resume ravenously stuffing my throat as soon as possible, never breaking for more than a beat or two. I jostled my head back and forth with each foray down his length, attempting to take him deeper than I ever had in the past, willing my throat to stretch further than it had ever been before. Daddy groaned my name aloud and stirred my insides with only his voice, forcing me to groan for him from a deep place.

He was surely content, but it still was not enough. I watched his large hands appear in the frame of the video, unassuming at first but taking center stage within seconds, one of them finding purchase upon my head and the other extracting my hand from his base. With wide eyes I peered into the camera and watched as daddy began to fuck my mouth, starting at an excruciatingly slow pace at first, grunting and groaning with repeated strokes toward the back of my throat. But the penetration soon became more forceful, the slow thrusts gaining power with each iteration, his hips lifting higher and higher off the mattress. I held the phone steady and documented his spelunking attempts toward my stomach, watching as his impossibly long dick disappeared into and reappeared from my gaping cavern of a mouth.

His cock sloshed around what I could only estimate to be several cups worth of saliva, the lewd noises growing to a fever pitch as he began to treat my mouth as if it were my vagina. My eyes were reduced to slits as I endured him, my focus solely on capturing every second with his phone, my directorial hand steadily riding his thigh as his lower half bucked like a wild bronco. His free hand reemerged and his first two fingers hooked the corner of my mouth, violently tugging it aside to show the camera the insides of my mouth and what he was doing to it. I watched my own oral examination through barely open eyes, becoming a drooling mess the longer he held my lips apart.

"Fuck babe, I missed your mouth," he admitted, his gravelly voice coming out in a hushed growl, "you like it when daddy fucks your throat, don't you?"

My garbled response was unintelligible even to myself, so I nodded as best I could without interrupting his fun. His cock throbbed violently within my mouth, and he slowed his excursion into my throat dramatically, until he settled into a predictable rhythmic motion that saw him effortlessly penetrate my soft lips without having to lurch off the bed. His hand fell away from my mouth, and I quickly closed it around him, offering suction and a swirling tongue every time he inserted himself into me. His precum was flowing freely at this point and I savored every drop, moaning my appreciation as I swallowed his delicious fluid.

The hand on the back of my head tensed ominously, thick fingers digging into my skull, and the palm pressed deliberately to force my mouth upon him. I tilted my head so I could maintain a visual on the recording before succumbing to his whim, willing my throat open as he attempted to invade my deepest depths. I watched as he slowly dominated my mouth, his fingers digging into my forehead inches away from my disbelieving eyes that went wider than ever. My eyes glossed over but the tears never came, so I could watch clearly how he managed to cram himself into my throat, training me to take him inch by inch. With each new milestone gained he allowed me a moment of reprieve to gather myself, setting my eyes aflutter as I became comfortable with his girth descending to a lower depth than he had set previously.

But I eventually approached my limit and began to gag; he was the only person who had managed to do so in a very long time, causing a torrent of saliva from the recesses of my throat to crash down upon his shaft and balls. He muttered and groaned, encouraging me to soldier on, his hand pressing me deeper. My own hands clutched tightly, both upon the phone and his thigh, my nails digging into his flesh. I nodded my head and watched myself submit to his ultimate desire: to claim a space within me previously undiscovered by man, his own final frontier only I could give him. My lips met his base and submerged within a pool of my own drool, causing me to blow saliva bubbles and regurgitate his precum, making a fresh mess out of my face and his groin alike.