Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man collapsed on the bed next to her, covered from head to toe in sweat, fighting for the same air she desperately choked down. He had given her his seed as promised, though she could not accept the sheer volume, the overflow spilling from her tortured body. I observed the woman as she turned her head toward the man, mumbled something incoherent and allowed the faintest of smiles to play into her lips.

The man grinned back at her, pulled her into his arms and began to soothe her as they awaited the sweet clutches of sleep.

~~~

I found myself again the next morning, snapping back to reality during a well-deserved shower. The steaming hot water broke me out of the fog that had hidden me away the night prior, the last vestiges of my sex induced stupor swirling down the drain between my toes. After the shower I examined my nude body in the mirror, taking mental stock of the battle scars I had endured. I inspected each one and delighted in the memories of receiving them, a soft smile reflected back at me.

He was waiting for me in the parking lot, casually leaning against his car, his eyes on the sky. He removed his sunglasses as I approached him, an effortless grin hitting his lips, his handsome features greeting me warmly as they always did. He pushed an iced coffee into my hands, and I groaned with satisfaction as I sipped from it right away.

"You're too good to me," I said playfully, yet sincerely.

"I know. I can't help but spoil you, I'm not sure what's wrong with me."

"You love me too much, that's your problem."

"You're right. I'll try to cut back a little."

"That's the spirit," I said coyly, taking another long drag of caffeine.

He took a sip from his own drink, consulted his watch, and reluctantly pulled car keys from his pocket. The moment we both had been dreading ever since I came back to town had arrived all too soon, and neither of us had prepared a halfway decent goodbye.

"I guess this is it," he said quietly.

I only nodded, afraid of the moment, rummaging in my pocket for my own keys to distract myself.

"Until next time?" he said.

"Next time I'll come running."

He stepped forward and entangled me within his raw passion, his thick lips crashing into my own. I felt myself lift away from the ground if only for a moment, and my head went spinning when his fingers grazed my chin. I returned the same energy to him, enticing his tongue to dance with mine, passing unspoken words of admiration and gratitude from my mouth to his.

Our time together may have just been a detour on an otherwise unknown journey, but it was a deviation I looked back upon fondly, an experience in mutual fulfillment I would always be willing to yield for if it meant seeing him one more time.