Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's a good girl, hold it right there," he moaned wildly.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the pressure within my throat built, tears now forming in the corners of my face. Daddy slapped my face around for good measure, ensuring to tap the bulge in the side of my mouth, something I am sure would look great on playback later. I regained my composure momentarily and opened my eyes, looking through a watery haze at my reddened face. I couldn't help but dig my nails deeper into his flesh, but he either didn't care or hadn't noticed, as he was busy collecting my saliva with his free hand. He began to drape the copious amount of fluid on my face and in my hair, decorating his property the way he saw fit. The viscous translucent fluid clung to me and began to slowly ooze about, creating a lasting image that was sure to drive any viewer wild. It did to me, as my core was set ablaze once more, already on the verge of exploding. But I was forbidden to find release unless given permission I reminded myself, so I focused solely on him and giving him exactly what he wanted.

"I'm close baby. When I finish, you're going to be a good girl and hold it in your mouth for me, aren't you?"

I nodded as much as a vehicle for his pleasure was able to, before falling still so he could resume. He did so swiftly, retreating from my innermost depths until I was in more comfortable territory, resuming my skilled treatment of his swollen member. He groaned louder than before, signaling his impending release, and I increased my efforts, my ferocity surprising even me. Just as he was about to crest the massive wave and reach his apex, his large hand forced my head down one last time, and it was a violent affair that saw my mouth meet his base in one fluid motion. He choked the breath from me, dumped my face into a swirling mess and deposited an unforgiving load of semen into the back of my throat. It wasn't expelled all at once either; rather, he shot rope after rope of warm cum into my mouth, so much so that I involuntarily gagged due to the combined volume of fluid and the space he took up with his wildly throbbing member. It was impossible to contain it all despite my best efforts, as streams of semen and saliva issued through both my mouth and nose, his hand holding me firmly in place to embrace every second of his orgasm.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my pulse pounding in my ears once more, and I came once again without permission. I lost my identity after being reduced to nothing more than his sex toy, one that was capable of a disorderly groan that stretched on for several seconds. The muffled noises this sex toy made were far beyond the limits of vulgarity as I currently knew them, but objects don't bother themselves with such thoughts, rather they only concern themselves with being useful to their owners, and I had fulfilled that purpose for my master.

I fought my every burning instinct to swallow and instead obeyed one order after having just disobeyed my master's earlier order that I not find release without approval. A cloak of guilt descended upon me as I wallowed in the pleasure of the forbidden fruit that was my latest orgasm, one which saw another spillage of warm liquid jettison from between my thighs. I had made a mess upon the bed this time, and swift retribution was certain to follow this latest act of defiance. All I could do now was wait in anticipation of what daddy had in store for me next.

Daddy was still coming down from his high, his chest heaving up and down rapidly. He showered me with a chorus of praise and obscenities like rain would hit one in a thunderstorm, the words rebuilding me from the ground up, establishing me as something more than just his sexual outlet. I wrangled my eyes back from beyond and fixed the bleary orbs on the camera, peering into the phone as if I were seeing it for the first time. I was nearly unrecognizable beneath a coat of perspiration, saliva, and other bodily fluids, barely able to make out the features of my face. Daddy came around shortly after I began my self-inspection, grimacing as he began to withdraw from his new home in my throat. He lifted his hand away and allowed me to aid in his retreat, and I did so slowly, ensuring to hold in as much of his semen as I pulled my mouth away. I watched myself expertly extract his shaft until his head reappeared, waving into the cool air after vacationing inside my body for what seemed to be hours.

"Show me that nut baby," daddy commanded, taking his cock into one of his large hands.

I heeded his word and slowly parted my lips, revealing the healthy amount of seed I siphoned from his body, the murky white fluid overflowing my mouth. His essence dribbled down my chin and saliva began to pool in the corners of my mouth once more, my body eager to swallow its prize. I froze myself in that position and awaited my favorite command, further accentuating the deed by offering sultry cooing noises that churned and bubbled the load I held between my lips.

"Good girl. Now swallow it."

My lips met again before I swallowed the entirety of his deposit with one heavy gulp, dining on his delicious fluids before he had a chance to finish his sentence. He yanked on my chain which tilted my head backward, my mouth falling open for inspection. I let my tongue hang out, proudly showing off an empty mouth.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed throatily, as if I were a patient and he, my orthodontist.

"You swallowed all of it already? You are such a greedy slut," daddy said, pleased with my performance.

He released my chain and let my head snap back to its normal resting place, my eyes returning to my reflection. Daddy reached over and took the phone from me, halting the recording there. While he was busy fidgeting with the phone, I took his dick in my hand and began to suck on it again, coaxing out every drop of his semen I could muster. He was still semi-hard despite my best efforts to empty his balls, my fingers traipsing across his groin to introduce themselves to his fleshy orbs. I fondled them gingerly within my palm, rolling them across my fingers, stroking the sensitive flesh with my nails. Daddy moaned for me, encouraging me to continue. And I did, ejecting his member from my mouth to lower my face past it, my tongue joining the fingers that groped his jewels.

I licked desperately at his testicles, washing the sweat from his skin with my powerful muscle. I relocated my hand back to his dick to stroke him, working into an easy rhythm that saw my head bob in time with my knuckles descending upon his shaft which quickly saw life return to it. Before long, his vein choked monster was back at full sail, throbbing within my tiny hand as if the last half hour or so never occurred. I was in disbelief when I saw it emerge out of my peripheral, standing tall and ready for another round.

Feeling ever so frisky, I descended further without instruction, my mouth trailing kisses all the way down daddy's taint. He instinctively spread his legs for me, allowing me this small gesture as I neared his opening. My tongue did not hesitate to strike out, accosting his rosebud without impunity, swirling the entrance several times before attempting to intrude inside. I stroked his cock fervently as I ate him, my groans of joy muffled by the bed my face neared. I managed to wriggle my tongue inside of his reluctant anus, the impossibly tight hole offering me the slight purchase that I exploited as much as I physically could. My tongue went rigid as I dived it in and out of him, my face pressing into and then retreating from the mattress to accomplish the task at hand.

Daddy was beside himself, bucking and groaning underneath my touch, driving his cock in and out of my tiny fist as quick as he could. It wasn't long before he reached the line in the sand and took back what little amount of rope I had stolen away, reacquiring the reins indefinitely.

"Get up," he barked shortly, panting for breath.

I reluctantly pulled away, drooling all over my master's lower half, raising myself off his body. He shifted away from me until he was free, and I remained on my knees, awaiting further instruction. I watched him make it to his feet and shuffle to the side of the bed, bending down near the nightstand to grab something. He straightened up and came back around to the side of the bed nearest me, a glean of maliciousness harbored within his eyes. He said nothing and pushed me down, until my face met the mattress and my ass swayed high into the air, my back arched and ready.

My delicate wrists fall to the clutches of one of his large hands, bound by his thick, calloused fingers. My heart skipped a beat when I felt the cold steel follow suit, my wrists slipping into what I assumed was a pair of handcuffs that closed with finality, the teeth of the restraints clicking and clacking in an almost sinister fashion. My master gave the cuffs a quick tug, ensuring that my hands were firmly bound to the small of my back before sidling off the bed, standing somewhere behind me.

"You thought I wouldn't notice you coming without permission again, did you?"

My heart simultaneously sank and fluttered with excitement, torn between the two extremes of the spectrum. He had so far ravaged my throat and left my ass so sore I wasn't sure I'd be able to comfortably sit on it for days, so I could only imagine what he would dream up next. The fear of the unknown was the elixir that I willingly imbibed, driven forward by an unquenchable lust for new experiences and the consequences that were associated with them, whether heaven or hell. And he was my caretaker, the maestro that weaved these delicious journeys together like notes of music rising and falling under his discerning whim.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

The familiar drone of the clock's hand rang out and cut through the silence, drawing my attention back to the here and now. The unstoppable march of time reoriented me, causing me to wonder just how long we had been at this. An hour, perhaps more? I was prepared to give him my body for the remainder of the night as promised, confident he would be more than satisfied by the time he was finished with me. I mentally settled in for the long haul, keenly aware of his near insatiable thirst for me that I often reminisced about to this very day whenever it was time to touch myself.

But it was his turn to do the touching now, and he started by placing his hands on my cheeks and spreading them apart, admiring the holes that now belonged to him. I caught his eyes in the mirror's reflection, watching him clearly relishing the view before him as he basked momentarily in my subjugation. He squatted behind me and disappeared, but I could feel his hot breath washing over my swollen lips, the sensation causing me to gasp aloud. Every molecule inside my DNA cried out for him, beckoning him to ravish me just as he had so many years ago. But he opted instead to tease me with his tongue, the tip of which nestled easily into my gaped anus that quivered beneath his touch. I bit my tongue to keep from speaking out of turn, softly squealing through my gritted teeth. His warm, wet tongue dived into my tight canal, spelunking my hidden grotto for the first time. With my cheeks still held apart, I could feel his face retreat a few inches before crashing abruptly into my ass, stabbing his tongue as deep he could within me with quick succession.

He switched things up on me before I could acclimate to the treatment, his wonderful tongue taking a detour to my sopping pussy which was ungovernable in the way it clenched and spasmed. He began to dine on my arousal, his powerful muscle swimming through my juicy folds and plunging into my vagina in a singular smooth motion. He purposely ignored my clitoris, stroking near it several times which caused my back to rise in anticipation of mercy, only to leave me deflated when he maliciously turned away from it.

A sheen of sweat clung to my body several minutes later, after my master had subjected me to the best kind of torment that saw him dine ravenously upon my holes as if they were the sole sources of his replenishment. By this point my face was glued to the mattress, tongue lolling out of the side of my mouth, frothing from dehydration. I had grown weary from exhaustion, the pleasure almost too much to bear without an outlet in sight. He emerged from in between my spread legs, standing tall behind me, ignoring the waterfall of fluids cascading down his face. With a yank of the chain, I was pulled upright and suspended in midair, heavy breasts slapping into my torso. My salvation soon arrived as cool water hit my gaping mouth, the restorative liquid giving me much needed relief. Daddy fed me an entire bottle, until my belly was full, and my thirst was nothing but a distant memory.

"Thank you, daddy," I choked out, pathetically sputtering my words.

On cue the true torture resumed, just as I had been pulled from the brink and saved from certain disaster. A familiar buzzing emanated from between my legs, but before I could place the source, it began to swiftly unwind me. The suction on my clitoris was otherworldly, the vibrations like tremors threatening to tear my core asunder. My chain was released, and I crashed into the bed, my entire body trembling as an orgasm rapidly built within me. Further problems arose when he inserted the plug back inside of my body, my asshole greedily clamping upon the cool steel. My teeth found purchase upon the comforter, twisting the blanket and the sheets beneath it as I willed myself to hold on.

Next came his fingers, two large, thick intrusions diving within my sunken depths. My tight walls sucked him in, ushering him forward like a pair of gracious hosts, urging him to finish me on the spot. I dug my nails into my palms, wrists locked in place but palpitating all the same, the sound of clinking steel filling the air. The muscles in my legs were on fire, rigid as stone as I tried to hitch myself to the realm of mortals. But my master had other plans, insistent on causing my destruction, the vibrations amongst my clit increasing in force. His fingers slammed in and out of me faster than before, and my sphincter mirrored his actions, pushing and pulling the plug within my asshole all on its own.

"Please....please...," was all I could manage with a mouthful of bedding, my vocabulary boiling down to the one word required for my survival.

Daddy granted my request after savoring a few minutes' worth of my pathetic begging and pleading, instructing me to release for him with words I don't remember hearing but I'm certain were spoken. I quickly raised the mental dam holding back the floodwaters and felt a tidal wave of dopamine crash upon my psyche so forcefully the wind was knocked from my breast. Tears ran down my face as I came, my mouth casting curses as my muscles contracted dangerously around the plug and his fingers alike. I wet myself for the umpteenth time, causing yet another lake to appear on the ruined bed, and the toy was mercifully removed from my clit to allow it time to recover.

There truly was no rest for the weary though, something I found out the hard way when I felt him throbbing against my lips. I was so selfishly caught up in my own world, having been deconstructed into a quivering pile of unintelligible words and involuntary bodily convulsions, that I temporarily lost sight of my true purpose. Of course he had a dick, how could I have forgotten about it? There it was, pressed deliciously against my moist opening, prepared to strike at any moment. He drove the length of his erection back and forth against my lips, moistening his skin with my desire. Each thrust earned a soft whimper from me as he eased my lips apart slightly, teasing my swollen clit with his head.

My master was finally ready to reclaim what had been his a lifetime ago. The bulbous head of his dick was perched at my entrance, wriggling around in small circles as he delayed his intrusion, leaving me on edge. He gripped my cheeks with his heavy hands and splayed them apart so he could watch himself take back ownership of me once and for all. And he did just that with a brisk swing of his hips, entering me with purpose, the entirety of his want and desire filling my very being. This was his sanctuary, and he made himself right at home, as if the locks on the doors had never been changed.

I realized the errors of my ways as he began to reintroduce himself to me, the mistakes of my past playing before me like a depressing slideshow. Was there anything better than this? I didn't know the answer to that question, and I didn't care to look for it either, especially when I felt him threaten to breach my stomach with how deep he was thrusting into me. I swear he aimed to split me in half, his girth so imposing it drove the air out of my lungs. He jostled the entirety of my body with each powerful thrust, scooting me back and forth across the bed as I rebounded against his thighs. One of his large hands gripped the handcuffs and pulled upon them, lifting my torso off the bed so he could hear my heavy tits clap together each time his abdomen crashed into my backside.

That same hand soon found my hair and twisted within my locks, freeing my eyes to find our combined reflection in the mirror. He had mounted me fully, his chest pressed into my back, my head held hostage within his grasp. Our bodies swapped sweat as our temples aligned, his fingers moseying across my throat, my lips, my face as a whole. He had claimed every inch of my body tonight, and I gave it to him willingly, watching him destroy from behind through the gap between his index and middle finger, the rest of his digits digging into my features. His other hand joined in, and soon he was torquing my neck, ten fingers pulling at the seams of my face as he recklessly drove his piston like dick into my aching pussy. His balls slapped relentlessly into my poor clit, the button suffering continued abuse that was as uncomfortable as it was pleasurable, the nerve endings firing as rapidly as my body would allow.

My face had disappeared underneath his large brown hands, save for the wide eye looking back at me between his tangled mass of crisscrossed fingers. I moaned incessantly into his palms, crying, and whining and whimpering until my voice grew hoarse. The sound of our wet lower halves routinely meeting in such a forceful fashion was deafening, a cacophony of unhinged animalistic mating noises crashing off the walls. My nails dug into my palms and to distract from my burning wrists, bruised from trashing uselessly against the cold steel. The intensity of his throbbing cock was indescribable, delivering to me the purest bliss my imagination could dream up. He battered me, unleashing years of pent-up frustration onto my body, abusing what I yielded to him earlier in the night.

"We're going to come together, do you understand me?" he said through gritted teeth, his breath rough and ragged.

All I could do was blink, unable to nod since my head was subdued, and unable to speak since my mouth was temporarily out of service. But my body was ready, as ready as it would ever be, primed for release at a moment's notice. He was going to beat it out of me with his dastardly member, the one that was violently splitting me at the seams and bruising my cervix all at once. He groaned vulgarities into my ear, the verbal filth bringing me closer to the edge. And he soon pushed me from the cliff, jumping after me as we tumbled toward ruin together.

"Come for daddy," was all he said, and my body responded without hesitation.

Stars erupted into existence before my very eyes as we released together, a cornucopia of raw emotion and ethereal sensations overtaking me. I was no longer a person, but rather a ball of nerves that brimmed with superheated energy, every fiber of my being subjected to an individual and unending rapture. I watched the lid close halfway on a woman's eye, her brown orb glazed and unfocused. Her face emerged from behind a pair of hands, shock and awe displayed very prominently upon her mangled features. I watched her tumble from grace as if in slow motion, her body ending up in a twisted mass amongst the sheets. Something within her had shattered, whether for better or for worse; it was up to her whether she was willing to seek out the pieces and return to life as she once knew it, or leave them behind and journey further into the great unknown.