All Comments on 'Serendipity'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MikeManMikeMan8 months ago

That was a wonderful read, thank you for writing it.

curricdcurricd8 months ago

Great story! It hits close to home, I think any straight crossdresser feels this way. "Taking a walk on the wild side" is exciting BUT finding a person who can accept you and love you as you are is the true love story. I really enjoy your writing. This story is what I would have wanted for myself.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton8 months ago

Such a beautiful story and such a happy ending and heroine, ha... loved it... but of course, I would.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard8 months ago

Gah! Yer killin' me Shelby! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I love your stories, I love the happy endings, I love the *emotions*. One note on continuity: the protagonist is Charlie, right? Best to check the professional transition portion on the last page and adjust accordingly. Otherwise a well crafted story. Thanks for sharing your talent!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn578 months agoAuthor

@Chr0nicBi0hazard

The Ben/Harper mentioned in the company email is not our hero. It is a different employee in the company that just happened to come out when Charlie was debating his options. Thanks for the comment and for being so supportive of my stories..

SomaSlaveSomaSlave8 months ago

The first story of yours I've read, but it won't be the last. Well written and realistic, given the theme. Any chance we'll get a story about Ben/Harper? If you've already written it, please point it out as a starting point for reading your works.

Brava!

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel08 months ago

I love the roller coaster road, the feelings and emotions. I think many of us can relate to the characters that you create and they become real people. Keep em coming. luv Chloe x

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amanda8 months ago

As usual Shelby, you have written something so good that it makes me feel like a loser and dreaming of happiness like the end of your stories for my partner Toni and I. Great work.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me8 months ago

Excellent! Just excellent…I am looking forward to reading more of your works..

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Canta8 months ago

I love a truely romantic tale that really explores the emotional rollercoaster of all those feelings those of us discovering femininity have. In one relatively short story, beautifully assembled, you capture the self-doubt, the challenges and those inner needs - most importantly the need to feel wanted and loved. Serendipitous indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best stories in this category, loved it and imagined it was me as this is exactly my dream.

technofrog2002technofrog20028 months ago

That was an incredibly sweet story as well as Very erotic. I loved it. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thoroughly loved this story! Until Sarah and Charlie hooked up I found it very autobiographical to my own life. maybe that’s why I identified with it so much. Really wish I could find my own Sarah who would understand the girl i want to be.

louislion51louislion518 months ago

Really loved the story, thank you for writing it.

TeriLeighTeriLeigh8 months ago

Lovely! Excellent piece of work! I wish I could find a Sarah to my Charlie! Hell even a Victor would work!!

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

The emotions aren't as big in this story as in some of your other ones, but I love the build up of Charlie's realization of who she is. It's very real and very relatable. Although, I really look forward to the day I can get bottom surgery, I understand not every girl wants, or needs, that. Thank you for this, and as usual, if you can, I'd love to read more of their story.

Bleep735Bleep7358 months ago

That was so sweet. Simply perfect.

MaultascheMaultasche8 months ago

I love that sweet story. Looking forward to read many more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just what I expected from the title. Thank you for the posting. I just logged on to re-read 'The Letter'. Good thing I did. Good Luck with your writing!

JonAPlayerJonAPlayer8 months ago

I love the positivity in your work. It is a nice balance with the sometimes less positive daily life. I’m looking forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love love.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot damn!!! I love when you can't read where a story is going so it keeps offering up really pleasant and sexy surprises.

DaymosDaymos8 months ago

As always, a wonderful story. And also ss always, I wish it was longer. :) All of your stories are such good reads, I could read them on and on. Keep up the good work. And can't wait for your next masterpiece.

CaseyjoCaseyjo7 months ago

Absolutely wonderful as always. That first sex scene with Victor is hot as hot is. One of the best sex scenes ever. And that is after reading 10s of thousands of all kinds of erotica over the last 40 years

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story and this author. Real people, with real complex feelings. Well written, articulate. Very nice.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story! The angst the main character worked through is so similar to mine which is a work in progress. I can relate to the fears and tears.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shelby you always write well, and this was no exception. 5 stars.

Sabrina

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very (very) nice, but if I may, your ending(s) could use a little more ambiguity. Every story is a process, and who are we to say when and how they wrap?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story- I never thought a dog, let alone more than one, would show up in a story on a site like this. More power to you for reminding us that dogs can make our lives more complete, in ways we may not realize until later, sometimes a long time later. Once again, an excellent story with believable people, each with their own hangups and 'I can't tell anyone about this' secrets. Thank you, Shelby, for a heartwarming hot story well worth the time it took to read.

ashlandlitashlandlitabout 1 month ago

Such a fun sexy story with a perfect ending. You are a romantic.

huggybarebodyhuggybarebodyabout 1 month ago

Meeting Sarah and being accepted wholeheartedly is just the perfect scenario. This was the most moving and well written story i have ever read. Have to admit it left me quite jealous. Thank you for sharing such a perfectly written story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...